trainingbytesize.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend trainingbytesize.com

How would you rate trainingbytesize.com?

Verified Reviewer

Amazing service and the team were extremely helpful in finding a course that suited me. The materials were great and easy to follow
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we're so happy to hear you enjoyed the training!

Kind Regards,

Maddie
Stephanie
Unverified Reviewer

Having never had any previous experience of project management, but wanting to broaden my skill set, to progress my career. I wanted a training program that would teach me the basics in a comprehensive and easy to digest format. I took the APMIC Project Fundamentals course with Training bytesize. The structure was easy to follow and the team were extremely helpful if I needed any assistance.

It's amazing how much of the programme you can apply to different areas of work, I work in new product development in the FMCG sector, I constantly apply learnings from the course to my projects at work, delivering successful results and product launches. I would highly recommend the course to anyone considering their first step towards project management.
Alex
Unverified Reviewer

I signed up to the APM introductory course and found it highly professional, very in-depth, easy to understand and to follow. Any questions or queries I had were answered straight away. Looking forward to progressing through the courses and completing my Prince2.
I would highly recommend.
Lauren
Unverified Reviewer

I signed up with Training Byte Size at the beginning of the year and passed my PRINCE2 Foundation exam a few months later with 87%. I studied one evening a week and a few hours on the weekend as I work full time. With no project management experience, I put my pass rate down to the Training Byte Size online course and couldn't recommend the course more highly.

The course is well designed, making everything very easy to understand and explaining things in layman's terms - especially helpful if you have no project management experience. The course is broken up into 14 chapters, 12 if you don't count the intro and conclusion. Each chapter very clearly explains various aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology, whether it's the themes, processes or principles. There is a clear structure to follow throughout, with lots of examples and test questions in each chapter, which you can revisit as many times as you like. Each topic is broken up into clear sections which include diagrams to help illustrate and explain the verbal and written descriptions.

I also found the staff at Training Byte Size extremely helpful and supportive, always responding to my emails in a timely manner and answering all my questions. Thank you Training Byte Size!
Georgi
Unverified Reviewer

Did Agile PM Foundation and Practitioner. The practitioner wasn't as interactive as foundation but still very good online format course, would give them 4.5 if I could. Interacted very little with the support people but every time the response quick and helpful. Would recommend
Ian Phelps
Verified Reviewer

I recently took and passed my Business Analysis exam with TBS, and the support I got through the process was excellent. Amelia replied to all my questions, and it was no issue taking my exam in Germany. Good course, very thorough and lots of supporting materials
Thanks Ian - glad we could help, and give you the support you required.

Kind regards
Martyn
Karen C
Verified Reviewer

Training ByteSize made doing the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner qualification so easy! The content was perfect, and videos were clear and animated enough to keep you engaged. I was able to complete both courses and successfully pass both exams in under 6 months while working a full time job and having a small child.
Thank you very much, I would definitely do another course/qualification with them.
Unverified Reviewer

very in-depth, easy to understand and training videos
Tom
Unverified Reviewer

This was my first attempt at home schooling and to tell the truth I was rubbish at it. The staff (Maddie and Milly) at trainingbytesize gave me all the help and assistance needed to extend my course and sit the exam again and thanks to them I've now passed my Prince2 :-)
Kinar Servac
Unverified Reviewer

Great support, just completed my business analysis foundation course, and passed my exam, and very happy with the help I got from Byte size.

Make sure you leave plenty of notice for the online exam, I did a quick test first and it all worked fine.

Jake Mason
Verified Buyer

I recently attended an APMP course to follow up on the APMIC course i did a few months ago. The course was easy to follow and informative, much better than the previous company I used for the APMIC course.

I passed the exam at the end of the week so would definately recommend to others.
Mike Harris
Verified Reviewer

Recently took my APMP training with Bytesize, with my colleagues at our offices, and what could have been quite onerous, was made easy and simple to understand, by Terry the trainer. We have just had our results through and all passed, very happy with the service from beginning to end.
Neil Lunn
Verified Reviewer

I recently attended a Project Planning and Control classroom course in London, which was really informative, and the way that the trainer John puts across examples and case studies helps put everything in context. The support was great and all my materials were spot on, the location was excellent, and I would certainly use Training Byte Size again for my training
Heather Patey
Verified Buyer

Training Bytesize is exactly what I needed to start studying again. The last time I studied was almost 30yrs ago so getting back into it was a very daunting task. Being able to log in anyway with an internet connection to study was a great benefit which I was able to do during most lunch breaks which helps hugely when you have a very busy family life. I liked the way the course was split into sections with exam style questions at the end of each one. Any communication I had with the Training Bytesize Team was always answered quickly and always answered the questions I had. Once I bring myself down from cloud nine I will consider doing the Prince 2 Practitioner course next. Well done Training Bytesize - keep up the good work!
Nick
Verified Reviewer

TrainingBytesize have been nothing less than very, very helpful, during my experience with them. Their reassurance-in-cooperation, abundance in informative and supportive communication, and their very friendly and highly informative staff have all supplemented what has been a very positive, reliable and effective service, which has been a pleasure to receive.

Initially, the information Trainingbytesize provide is clear - however it is their approachability and willingness to help with/respond to any uncertainties and continue communication to provide extra support, which stimulates the progression needed to help one (or many more) client(s) to focus on their training, then go on to complete assessments to reach great results, in an attainable fashion.

As part of a relatively large sector company, it was not by chance that we established TrainingBytesize. Through high recommendation - then through the runaway success of our final results upon using their learning platform, previously and as of recent, Trainingbytesize has proven more than once how they can guide us to achieving some great qualifications - and give us the training inventory to help us learn some very transferrable and real-world-effective things. Which is why I would recommend them also.

Very robust and really positive towards achieving great results which can develop futures, Trainingbytesize have been excellent overall. Thank you Trainingbytesize for providing a great service.
Thanks Nick - Good to hear you got all the support you needed, and thankyou for your great review as well.
Demi Buchanan
Verified Reviewer

I really enjoyed this course and found it very informative. I would definitely recommend it. Only issue I think you should be aware of before purchasing the course is that, at the minute, you are unable to take the online exam on a tablet or Windows Surface. But I am aware that they are working to resolve this.

Brilliant course, will be looking to do my Practitioner with them soon.
Thanks for your comments, very much appreciated. All our new courses are completely scaleable on mobile and tablet devices, and we are just working back through the previous courses to update them to a new format, so hopefully this will be less of an issue for future customers.
Manuel Rey
Verified Reviewer

I purchase the on-line course for PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner. So far, I have only completed the Foundation course and I can say that the materials were great and I passed the exam with easy. I highly recommend the on-line PRINCE2 material from Training ByteSize as an excellent, cost-effective way to get the necessary knowledge as well as the corresponding certification.
Valerian
Verified Reviewer

I took the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner online course from Training ByteSize.

I liked the way it offered a 12 month subscription as I was not sure how much time I would require to complete both Foundation and Practitioner.

The quality of the study material is good and helps to understand the topic clearly.
The mock exams in the pack gives you a real exam experience, which helped me clear my foundation easily.

The Practitioner mock exam scenario also made it easy for me to understand and know what to expect in the real exam. I was scared at first but scored more than expected.

In all, excellent course and material.
Thanks for the great review - you make a good point that 12 months sounds a long time, but it is really surprising how quick it creeps up on you! We will remind you when the course is about to expire and you can extend the time if circumstances prevent you from completing everything within the 12 month period.
Paul Bates
Verified Reviewer

I enrolled with Training Byte Size for Prince2 eLearning, both Foundation & Practitioner. The online course material was fantastic, I was able to study at my own pace.

Their customer service was very helpful and responded quickly to email queries within 24 hours or quicker if it was business hours.

I can (and will) recommend this training company to others.

By the the way I passed both courses with better results than I expected.
Fiona
Verified Reviewer

I did the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner online courses with Training ByteSize and passed with flying colours. The content is excellent and easy to understand. Thanks!
trainingbytesize.com is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews