Training ByteSize Reviews

learning@trainingbytesize.com

Nantwich Court, Hospital Street
Nantwich

Tell us how Training ByteSize made you happy
I was very keen to progress my project management knowledge and skills further and chose Training ByteSize. I have completed the PM Qualification course with a brilliant Trainer, Terry Kent who is an ex-BT professional. I have thoroughly enjoyed the F2F course that was well organised and felt safe during these difficult times. Terry has prepared us well for the exam by providing us with great examples, repeating the key concept, plus he was super friendly and approachable. I can recommend for anyone who is currently a PM and wants to enhance current knowledge, technics, skills and professionals who look to change their career path. Thank you Training ByteSize!
Initially I was unsure which course to undertake. After a lengthy chat with an advisor I decided on APM fundaments course. I did this online at my own pace, which was fantastic! I enjoyed watching the videos and having the written version available. Each session within the course is set out at manageable chunks and allowed the information to be absorbed! I passed the exam with great results and will be using again to further develop myself with the other courses available. The exam is also sorted out through Bytesize and everything is such a smooth process. Thank you training bytesize!
Hi Marie

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us, and huge congratulations on your incredible result!

I'm so glad we were able to advise you on your training - sometimes it can be daunting looking at all the different courses so I'm pleased we helped. The Project Fundamentals Qualification is a brilliant grounding to a project management career and I'm sure it will support you for many years to come.

When you're ready to take your next certification, don't forget to look at our offers page before you order anything - always good to try and save money where you can!

Congratulations again, with best wishes from Amy and the whole team at Training ByteSize
Having recently been made redundant, during outplacement consultation it was identified one skills gap was formal recognition of my previous project management skills. I therefore chose to study for the APM PMQ to help me stand out in the job seekers market. Online self paced training worked best for my personal circumstances, which was also cost efficient since I was self funding. I went through all recommended training providers listed the APM website, with Training Byte Size offering a good balance of value & quality of learning material (as evidenced by free introductory taster material accessed). Additionally Training Byte Size offered the most recent BOK7 course, 365 day access to learning material as standard, and accommodated staged payment. For these reasons they received my business.

Having just completed the course I can honestly say the quality & format of training material was excellent, with a good balance of instructor led presentations & voiceover slides. The ability to pause & rewind greatly assisted the learning experience. I also loved the fact that workbooks with learning material summary were available to download after each module, plus a sample exam question & answer document was available to download.

I thoroughly recommend Training Byte Size for your training requirements.
Dear Mark

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such an honest and in-depth review. It makes such a huge difference to other learners who are looking for a training provider as it gives them an accurate and valuable insight into our unique approach to online training, thank you again.

Good luck with the rest of your studies and we wish you the very best of luck with your APM PMQ exam when you're ready to sit it. In the meantime please let us know if we can help with anything.

With best wishes from Amy and the whole team at Training ByteSize
Great customer service!
Thank you! We treat our customers exactly the same way as we like to be treated - with respect and honesty.
Training ByteSize is an excellent training provider. Their material is interactive and engaging, prep exams are very good realistic and it was straightforward to book the exams. The support they provide is easy to access and quick in response so first class in my book. I passed the MSP and Agile PM foundation exams first time thanks to Training ByteSize, I would definitely recommend to all who want to do online learning.
Dear Steve

Firstly congratulations on passing your MSP and AgilePM, what a huge achievement, we all so pleased for you!

Thanks also for your honest review, I'm sure this will help other learners understand the quality and approach of our online learning, thank you again.

I really hope you're starting to see the impact your certifications and knowledge are having at work and in your role, I'm confident they will continue to make a difference for many years to come.

With best wishes from Amy, Martyn and the whole team at Training ByteSize
I purchased a PRINCE2 Foundation training course and exam voucher from TrainingByteSize, which was offered as a promotional package including another training course of my choice (APM Project Fundamentals Qualification) for free. Completing both of the training courses within the e-learning training platform developed by TrainingByteSize, together with the relevant mock-up exams, helped me to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation and APM PFQ examination with ease. Moreover, I was provided with administrative support in order to register for both the exams, which made the entire process very smooth and less stressful. Hence, I would recommend TrainingByteSize to anyone who is seeking well-structured, concise but informative training courses related to any type of project management certification level and methodology that is supplemented with a professional and timely support by the training organization.
Dear Boris

We were so thrilled when you passed both the PFQ and PRINCE2 exams, congratulations! And what a fantastic combination to take, a thorough grounding in project management which I'm sure will serve you for many years.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Training ByteSize, comments like yours really help others understand what the learning experience is like with us, thank you again.

We wish you the best best of luck for the future, and if you're in need of any further training you know where to find us!

With best wishes from Amy, Victoria and the whole team at Training ByteSize
It has been a great learning experience with TrainingByteSize. The course structure is perfectly balanced and it is very easy to follow. The course is broken down as per modules and each module has a number of short videos to help a student follow the concepts. I don't think there was a better way for me to learn this course and I highly recommend this platform to all prospective students thinking about pursuing professional certifications. Thank you TrainingByteSize for the excellent support.
In the early stages of identifying suitable training and development opportunities, Amelia in the sales team was incredibly helpful in helping me navigate the somewhat overwhelming mass of different programmes and accreditations available. I look forward to commencing a programme which will really level up my CV and further my career.
I have been studying Business Analysis, and looked at a couple of the available online courses, and decided to use Training Byte Size. The course is really interactive, and i liked the audio and interaction through the course. When I got stuck they were able to help me, and I took the mock exams until I was confident of a pass. The training byte size team organised an online exam for me, and happy to say I passed. This is the second course now, having previously taken APM PMQ online, and again I was very happy with that course as well. Big thankyou to Amelia and Ian for all their help, it is nice to be able to deal with the same person from purchase through to exam.
Training Bytesize is the ideal training provider if you wish to learn in your own time and environment. The course materials are very well presented, relevant to the exam without the extra padding, easy to follow, and broken down into "Bytesize" chunks.

I'm happy to say that I have completed the training and successfully completed the exams for PRINCE2 (F&P), AgilePM (F&P) and ITIL V4 Foundation thanks to Training Bytesize.
I am based in Sydney, Australia. I found the two courses I completed very relevant and practical, All of the materials are of a high quality, and well-targeted to the exams. I would not hesitate in recommending Training ByteSize to any individual professional, or organisation.
ggegregrgergergre
I definitely recommend Training Bytesize to anyone thinking of taking a course for the CP3P exam. I honestly think they are one of the best organisations offering this training.

Their virtual training is very professional and convenient. The trainer was knowledgeable and did everything he could to ensure that everyone understands the topics covered and felt prepared for the exam.

Special thanks to Maurice, James, and Ian for the help during the course.
I attended the APM PMQ course run by John. John was outstanding. A lot of other trainers, teachers and lecturers should and would learn so much from him. Truly outstanding. Extremely knowledgeable and catered for all levels in the room. Materials provided was to a high standard; venue was perfect; Training ByteSize, I would highly recommend you. Many thanks...
Fabulous training course, Terry (trainer) was engaging, had a lot of experience and knowledge of the content and was always happy to explain further if required.
Really enjoyed the course!
Dear Keeley,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the course. We hope to welcome you on another in the future.

Training Bytesize
Andy delivered the PMQ course in a way that catered for all levels of experience. He was very knowledgeable on the subject and gave great advice on how to prepare for the exam with numerous example questions. Andy also has a great sense of humour which helped to keep everyone relaxed throughout the week.
TrainingBytesize communicated clearly and provided pre-reading materials in advance for students to prepare for the course. The team went out of their way to make what could be a stressful experience to many, enjoyable. Plenty of refreshments, freshly prepared lunches and even a trip to the local bakery.
A great experience... Thank you TrainingBytesize!
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your review. I'm really pleased you enjoyed the course and got to experience the Nantwich course in our office!

We hope to welcome you on another course in the future.

Training Bytesize
I would definitely recommend Training Bytesize to anyone thinking of taking the APM PMQ exam. The location (Nantwich) and the facilities were excellent. The trainer was knowledgeable and did everything he could to ensure that everyone was prepared for the exam.
Dear Brian,

Thank you for your recommendation. It was great to welcome you to our Nantwich office.

We hope to see you on another course in the future!

Training Bytesize
Excellent training course. Trainer was engaging and knew his subject. Facilities were comfortable and configured to allow and encourage participation from all students, plus lots of coffee!

I’m happy to recommend ByteSize to anyone who needs quality training for the APM project manager’s qualification.
Hi Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us and for recommending us.

Hopefully see you on another course in the future!

Training Bytesize
Excellent course information, right pitching and just about right information to understand the course. Highly recommended. Tutor was very supportive and explained all queries well .
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the course and we hope to welcome you to another one soon.
Recently used the Project Planning and Control online training to get certification that I needed for my next role. The course was easy to follow, and Amelia sorted out any extra resources that I needed. John provided telephone support when I had a technical question, and I passed both exams with flying colours. Very happy to recommend the team at Training Byte Size, and the pricing was very competitive.
Hi James, thank you for your review. Best of luck in your new role and we hope to welcome you to another course soon.
Training ByteSize is rated 4.94 based on 106 reviews