Training ByteSize Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Training ByteSize 5 star review on 31st January 2018
Craig
More Photos & Videos
In the early stages of identifying suitable training and development opportunities, Amelia in the sales team was incredibly helpful in helping me navigate the somewhat overwhelming mass of different programmes and accreditations available. I look forward to commencing a programme which will really level up my CV and further my career.
I have been studying Business Analysis, and looked at a couple of the available online courses, and decided to use Training Byte Size. The course is really interactive, and i liked the audio and interaction through the course. When I got stuck they were able to help me, and I took the mock exams until I was confident of a pass. The training byte size team organised an online exam for me, and happy to say I passed. This is the second course now, having previously taken APM PMQ online, and again I was very happy with that course as well. Big thankyou to Amelia and Ian for all their help, it is nice to be able to deal with the same person from purchase through to exam.
Training Bytesize is the ideal training provider if you wish to learn in your own time and environment. The course materials are very well presented, relevant to the exam without the extra padding, easy to follow, and broken down into "Bytesize" chunks.

I'm happy to say that I have completed the training and successfully completed the exams for PRINCE2 (F&P), AgilePM (F&P) and ITIL V4 Foundation thanks to Training Bytesize.
I am based in Sydney, Australia. I found the two courses I completed very relevant and practical, All of the materials are of a high quality, and well-targeted to the exams. I would not hesitate in recommending Training ByteSize to any individual professional, or organisation.
ggegregrgergergre
I definitely recommend Training Bytesize to anyone thinking of taking a course for the CP3P exam. I honestly think they are one of the best organisations offering this training.

Their virtual training is very professional and convenient. The trainer was knowledgeable and did everything he could to ensure that everyone understands the topics covered and felt prepared for the exam.

Special thanks to Maurice, James, and Ian for the help during the course.
I attended the APM PMQ course run by John. John was outstanding. A lot of other trainers, teachers and lecturers should and would learn so much from him. Truly outstanding. Extremely knowledgeable and catered for all levels in the room. Materials provided was to a high standard; venue was perfect; Training ByteSize, I would highly recommend you. Many thanks...
Fabulous training course, Terry (trainer) was engaging, had a lot of experience and knowledge of the content and was always happy to explain further if required.
Really enjoyed the course!
Dear Keeley,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the course. We hope to welcome you on another in the future.

Training Bytesize
Andy delivered the PMQ course in a way that catered for all levels of experience. He was very knowledgeable on the subject and gave great advice on how to prepare for the exam with numerous example questions. Andy also has a great sense of humour which helped to keep everyone relaxed throughout the week.
TrainingBytesize communicated clearly and provided pre-reading materials in advance for students to prepare for the course. The team went out of their way to make what could be a stressful experience to many, enjoyable. Plenty of refreshments, freshly prepared lunches and even a trip to the local bakery.
A great experience... Thank you TrainingBytesize!
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your review. I'm really pleased you enjoyed the course and got to experience the Nantwich course in our office!

We hope to welcome you on another course in the future.

Training Bytesize
I would definitely recommend Training Bytesize to anyone thinking of taking the APM PMQ exam. The location (Nantwich) and the facilities were excellent. The trainer was knowledgeable and did everything he could to ensure that everyone was prepared for the exam.
Dear Brian,

Thank you for your recommendation. It was great to welcome you to our Nantwich office.

We hope to see you on another course in the future!

Training Bytesize
Excellent training course. Trainer was engaging and knew his subject. Facilities were comfortable and configured to allow and encourage participation from all students, plus lots of coffee!

I’m happy to recommend ByteSize to anyone who needs quality training for the APM project manager’s qualification.
Hi Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us and for recommending us.

Hopefully see you on another course in the future!

Training Bytesize
Excellent course information, right pitching and just about right information to understand the course. Highly recommended. Tutor was very supportive and explained all queries well .
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the course and we hope to welcome you to another one soon.
Recently used the Project Planning and Control online training to get certification that I needed for my next role. The course was easy to follow, and Amelia sorted out any extra resources that I needed. John provided telephone support when I had a technical question, and I passed both exams with flying colours. Very happy to recommend the team at Training Byte Size, and the pricing was very competitive.
Hi James, thank you for your review. Best of luck in your new role and we hope to welcome you to another course soon.
Really enjoyed this course, Andy the trainer was engaging and really helped me to learn. Training Bytesize were accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed throughout the course. I would highly recommend.
Hi Jennie,

I'm glad you enjoyed the course. Thank you for the recommendation.

Training Bytesize
I had a very enjoyable experience on my APM course which was led by the trainer Andy. The materials that were provided meant that I was able to prepare to the highest ability for the exam on our second day, plus the trainer himself was a very experienced and knowledgeable person that brought comedy with the learning. A fantastic experience!
Hi Christine,

I'm really pleased you enjoyed the course! Thank you for your review!

Training Bytesize
Great session. Very difficult however the trainer was very knowledgeable and supportive through the course. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. It is much appreciated.

Training Bytesize
The training was great! Well delivered content by a very experienced trainer and project manager (Andy) who was able to cater for a variety of understanding levels and direct the content appropriately. The reading material and slides provided were excellent and the ByteSize mock exam helped me prepare for the actual exam. I'd highly recommend this course and the trainer.
Hi Joe,

Thank you for your recommendation, I'm glad you enjoyed the course.

Training Bytesize
The blended learning suited my learning needs. The tutor John was excellent, extremely knowledgeable on all our questions to prepare for the project management exam. It was very helpful to go over exam type questions beforehand. However I felt that it was very intensive having a day and 3 hour session just before the exam which made it stressful - if there was the opportunity to sit the exam either first thing or a week later that would have been a preferred option as well as having all topic material beforehand to allow time to read and consolidate new knowledge. The training itself was excellent!
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I agree John is a great trainer!

The reason we have to have the 1-day and a half classroom session before the exam, in the PMQ blended, is that there are certain elements that are better taught face to face than self study, and some chapters of the blended are left out of the self-study part for this reason.

I'll chat to John to see if we can include some of this in the book, so at least candidates can get an understanding of these topics to reduce the stress of learning something new on the day.

Thank you again for choosing us as a provider and we hope to see you again soon.

James
Client Partnership Director
james@trainingbytesize.com
Thought the blended learning was a good format, for me the cost were reasonable compared to other providers. Found training bytesize to be responsive to all my emails. The classroom elements of the course were delivered well the only thing letting the course down was the e-learning modules which were too simplistic and didn’t give enough details, it wasn’t consistent with the work book. It it also did direct you to the chapters in the workbook where there was the exercises which would have helped, this is the reason for the 4 stars rather than 5
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We are constantly tweaking the workbook, to make it flow with the eLearning and I will take your comments regarding the simplicity of the eLearning into our next refresh. We can also add the chapters into the videos and LMS- I have passed this on to our developer as I think this is a great idea.

If you have any further comments, please feel free to e-mail me. Thank you again for choosing us as a provider.

James Kinch
Client Partnership Manager
james@trainingbytesize.com
I recently attended the APM PPC course run by Terry Kent with a number of my colleagues. Expertly led, the course was greatly enhanced by having work colleagues from various disciplines as we were able to share experiences and provide mutual support. Terry is an excellent tutor and drew on our experiences to more closely direct the course. I strongly recommend TrainingByteSize for their professionalism and well structured course.
Hi Steven,

That's fantastic. Thank you for your feedback.

Terry does get great feedback, and it's always wonderful to hear you enjoyed the course.

We hope to welcome you again on another courses soon!

James