trainingbytesize.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend trainingbytesize.com

How would you rate trainingbytesize.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Fergal - Manchester
Verified Reviewer
"From first contact, everyone at Bytesize made the entire process as smooth as possible. The information for online learning was perfect, the e-learning was really well laid out and the in-house training provided by John made what could have been daunting information, easy to learn, relatable and enjoyable. I couldn't recommend Bytesize enough."
Andy Dunn - Australia
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent training and the staff go above and beyond to assist with exam issues that are really out of their control. First class!!"
Dear Andy, Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed studying with us!
Victoria Graham, Training Bytesize
"Did Agile training through TrainingByteSize and was happy with the course. What I was more pleased about was the customer service I received when I had difficulty with access to the examinations. TrainingByteSize was great in guiding me through the process and taking some feedback on board. I'd be happy to recommend them."
Dear Craig, I'm glad you were happy with the course and you had the chance to experience our brilliant customer support team. Thank you for supporting us in future recommendations.

Victoria Graham, Managing Director
Training Bytesize
"Attended the APM PFQ Course with Training Bytesize and thoroughly enjoyed the 2 days. The trainer was extremely knowledgeable and happy to help at all levels; everyone in the group felt welcome and comfortable and this made the training environment relaxed and perfectly conducive to learning at the right pace. Would definitely recommend Training Bytesize and I hope to return for further courses."
Dear Katie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed the course and look forward to seeing you on other courses.

Kind Regards
Victoria Graham - Managing Director
"I performed training on Prince2 foundation and practitioner courses with traningbytesize.com . The online tutorials were concise, easy to follow and summarises key points that is essential for revision and taking the exams. It's been a great experience using the platform and awesome support from the team."
Dear Prit, we are glad you enjoyed the PRINCE2 e-learning course. We do work hard to ensure the content is easy to follow and concise and we're glad you had a chance to experience our great support team.

Victoria Graham - Managing Director
"Amazing service and the team were extremely helpful in finding a course that suited me. The materials were great and easy to follow"
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we're so happy to hear you enjoyed the training!

Maddie
"Having never had any previous experience of project management, but wanting to broaden my skill set, to progress my career. I wanted a training program that would teach me the basics in a comprehensive and easy to digest format. I took the APMIC Project Fundamentals course with Training bytesize. The structure was easy to follow and the team were extremely helpful if I needed any assistance. It's amazing how much of the programme you can apply to different areas of work, I work in new product development in the FMCG sector, I constantly apply learnings from the course to my projects at work, delivering successful results and product launches. I would highly recommend the course to anyone considering their first step towards project management."
"I signed up to the APM introductory course and found it highly professional, very in-depth, easy to understand and to follow. Any questions or queries I had were answered straight away. Looking forward to progressing through the courses and completing my Prince2. I would highly recommend."
"I signed up with Training Byte Size at the beginning of the year and passed my PRINCE2 Foundation exam a few months later with 87%. I studied one evening a week and a few hours on the weekend as I work full time. With no project management experience, I put my pass rate down to the Training Byte Size online course and couldn't recommend the course more highly. The course is well designed, making everything very easy to understand and explaining things in layman's terms - especially helpful if you have no project management experience. The course is broken up into 14 chapters, 12 if you don't count the intro and conclusion. Each chapter very clearly explains various aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology, whether it's the themes, processes or principles. There is a clear structure to follow throughout, with lots of examples and test questions in each chapter, which you can revisit as many times as you like. Each topic is broken up into clear sections which include diagrams to help illustrate and explain the verbal and written descriptions. I also found the staff at Training Byte Size extremely helpful and supportive, always responding to my emails in a timely manner and answering all my questions. Thank you Training Byte Size!"
"Did Agile PM Foundation and Practitioner. The practitioner wasn't as interactive as foundation but still very good online format course, would give them 4.5 if I could. Interacted very little with the support people but every time the response quick and helpful. Would recommend"
"I recently took and passed my Business Analysis exam with TBS, and the support I got through the process was excellent. Amelia replied to all my questions, and it was no issue taking my exam in Germany. Good course, very thorough and lots of supporting materials"
Thanks Ian - glad we could help, and give you the support you required.

Kind regards
Martyn
"Training ByteSize made doing the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner qualification so easy! The content was perfect, and videos were clear and animated enough to keep you engaged. I was able to complete both courses and successfully pass both exams in under 6 months while working a full time job and having a small child. Thank you very much, I would definitely do another course/qualification with them."
"very in-depth, easy to understand and training videos"
"This was my first attempt at home schooling and to tell the truth I was rubbish at it. The staff (Maddie and Milly) at trainingbytesize gave me all the help and assistance needed to extend my course and sit the exam again and thanks to them I've now passed my Prince2 :-)"
"Great support, just completed my business analysis foundation course, and passed my exam, and very happy with the help I got from Byte size. Make sure you leave plenty of notice for the online exam, I did a quick test first and it all worked fine."
Jake Mason
Verified Buyer
"I recently attended an APMP course to follow up on the APMIC course i did a few months ago. The course was easy to follow and informative, much better than the previous company I used for the APMIC course. I passed the exam at the end of the week so would definately recommend to others."
"Recently took my APMP training with Bytesize, with my colleagues at our offices, and what could have been quite onerous, was made easy and simple to understand, by Terry the trainer. We have just had our results through and all passed, very happy with the service from beginning to end."
"I recently attended a Project Planning and Control classroom course in London, which was really informative, and the way that the trainer John puts across examples and case studies helps put everything in context. The support was great and all my materials were spot on, the location was excellent, and I would certainly use Training Byte Size again for my training"
Heather Patey
Verified Buyer
"Training Bytesize is exactly what I needed to start studying again. The last time I studied was almost 30yrs ago so getting back into it was a very daunting task. Being able to log in anyway with an internet connection to study was a great benefit which I was able to do during most lunch breaks which helps hugely when you have a very busy family life. I liked the way the course was split into sections with exam style questions at the end of each one. Any communication I had with the Training Bytesize Team was always answered quickly and always answered the questions I had. Once I bring myself down from cloud nine I will consider doing the Prince 2 Practitioner course next. Well done Training Bytesize - keep up the good work!"
"TrainingBytesize have been nothing less than very, very helpful, during my experience with them. Their reassurance-in-cooperation, abundance in informative and supportive communication, and their very friendly and highly informative staff have all supplemented what has been a very positive, reliable and effective service, which has been a pleasure to receive. Initially, the information Trainingbytesize provide is clear - however it is their approachability and willingness to help with/respond to any uncertainties and continue communication to provide extra support, which stimulates the progression needed to help one (or many more) client(s) to focus on their training, then go on to complete assessments to reach great results, in an attainable fashion. As part of a relatively large sector company, it was not by chance that we established TrainingBytesize. Through high recommendation - then through the runaway success of our final results upon using their learning platform, previously and as of recent, Trainingbytesize has proven more than once how they can guide us to achieving some great qualifications - and give us the training inventory to help us learn some very transferrable and real-world-effective things. Which is why I would recommend them also. Very robust and really positive towards achieving great results which can develop futures, Trainingbytesize have been excellent overall. Thank you Trainingbytesize for providing a great service."
Thanks Nick - Good to hear you got all the support you needed, and thankyou for your great review as well.
trainingbytesize.com is rated 4.98 based on 45 reviews