trainingbytesize.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend trainingbytesize.com

How would you rate trainingbytesize.com ?

"Excellent customer service. I achieved a trainer pass mark with the Better Business Cases Practitioner course- now I will undergo assessment with the APMG and hopefully become a classroom tutor! Thanks again James!"
"Training is great and they are very customer focussed. I had a number of drop outs with my first Prince2 practitioners exams and James went out of his way to not only allow me to resit the test free of charge, but also sent me the latest manual! I would recommend trainingbytesize to anyone looking for online training.. First class"
Dear Andy, thank you for your review. I'm so glad you noticed how customer focussed we are. This is what we work very hard at and we appreciate every person who decides to choose us as their training provider. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Managing Director
"Being new to Project Management I was pleased to have an instructor that was both confident and knowledgeable in the subject matter throughout my course. They too also made me feel at ease with breaking the learning down, making it relatable and sense checking my understanding. This I thought they did very well! It was a really enjoyable course in which I had a lot or fun and learned so much in the 2 days. I would certainly highly recommend and I look forward to progressing to further APM courses with Trainingbytesize. Great job!"
Dear Robert, thank you for your feedback. We only work with a handful of very credible and experienced trainers for our classroom courses and I'm glad you had first hand experience of that. We look forward to welcoming you on another course.
"After starting a new job I was immediately put into a course with Training Bytesize. The course was extremely good from which I learnt a lot which will be helpful not only to any future projects I am involved in but also my day to day work. The trainer, Rick, was extremely engaging and motivating and gave clear instructions and explanations. Would definitely like to do more courses with training byte size and cant recommend them enough."
Dear James, thank you for your review and congratulations on your new job. A great way to start by passing the PFQ exam! We look forward to doing more training with you.
Managing Director
"The company I work for uses training bytesize for all training in the project management function! I have had the pleasure of being tutored by John Neve which I must state was a great tutor. I personally think training bytesize pay attention to detail with the individual. Victoria runs a great business and I would highly recommend to anyone in the future."
Hi Ronnie, thank you for your review and congratulations on passing the PPC Practitioner exam. We have a responsibility to get everyone that does a course with us through the exam. If you need any support from us even now you have passed the exam please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Managing Director
"I attended a weeks APM Project Controls course run by Training Bytesize, and I thought the level of knowledge and delivery were both excellent. There was a great deal of material which at first glance looked daunting, but John made the content engaging and enjoyable, and managed the differing experience levels in the team extremely well. John used lots of real life examples to aid discussions and interpretations of the material, as well as explaining the context of the material to the APM body of knowledge & other sources, and its background & development. The course was very well put together and I gained a lot of value from the course. Definitely recommended"
Hi Sophia, thank you for recommending the course. I'm glad you had the chance to learn from John's knowledge and experience. The whole group achieved 100% pass on both Foundation and Practitioner exams which was an outstanding result! Well done to everyone.
Kind Regards, Victoria Graham, Managing Director
"The PMQ course is a really full on week, with a large volume of information to take in and process ahead of the exam at the end of the week. John was an extremely knowledgeable tutor and was able to relate the different topics to real life stories that made everything much easier to understand and remember. His help with the exam prep was so helpful and made it far more manageable when I did it. The staff at Training Bytesize were all very friendly and helpful. Really recommend Training Bytesize."
Hi Jeff, thank you for your feedback, we are glad you had a good experience with us and that you would recommend our courses. We hope to welcome you on another course some day.
Managing Director
"On behalf our myself and my team The APM course we attending with Training Byte Size was amazing. The facilitator, Terry Kent, really managed us well and built our understanding and confidence as the week progressed. I look forward future training opportunities. Highly recommended!"
Thank you so much for your review, it was a great group in M&S and congratulations for all passing the PMQ exam! We look forward to working with you again.
Managing Director
"From first contact, everyone at Bytesize made the entire process as smooth as possible. The information for online learning was perfect, the e-learning was really well laid out and the in-house training provided by John made what could have been daunting information, easy to learn, relatable and enjoyable. I couldn't recommend Bytesize enough."
Thank you for your review Fergal, I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you on another course soon.
Kind Regards, Victoria Graham, Managing Director
"Excellent training and the staff go above and beyond to assist with exam issues that are really out of their control. First class!!"
Dear Andy, Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed studying with us!
Victoria Graham, Training Bytesize
"Did Agile training through TrainingByteSize and was happy with the course. What I was more pleased about was the customer service I received when I had difficulty with access to the examinations. TrainingByteSize was great in guiding me through the process and taking some feedback on board. I'd be happy to recommend them."
Dear Craig, I'm glad you were happy with the course and you had the chance to experience our brilliant customer support team. Thank you for supporting us in future recommendations.

Victoria Graham, Managing Director
Training Bytesize
"Attended the APM PFQ Course with Training Bytesize and thoroughly enjoyed the 2 days. The trainer was extremely knowledgeable and happy to help at all levels; everyone in the group felt welcome and comfortable and this made the training environment relaxed and perfectly conducive to learning at the right pace. Would definitely recommend Training Bytesize and I hope to return for further courses."
Dear Katie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed the course and look forward to seeing you on other courses.

Kind Regards
Victoria Graham - Managing Director
"I performed training on Prince2 foundation and practitioner courses with traningbytesize.com . The online tutorials were concise, easy to follow and summarises key points that is essential for revision and taking the exams. It's been a great experience using the platform and awesome support from the team."
Dear Prit, we are glad you enjoyed the PRINCE2 e-learning course. We do work hard to ensure the content is easy to follow and concise and we're glad you had a chance to experience our great support team.

Victoria Graham - Managing Director
"Amazing service and the team were extremely helpful in finding a course that suited me. The materials were great and easy to follow"
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we're so happy to hear you enjoyed the training!

Maddie
"Having never had any previous experience of project management, but wanting to broaden my skill set, to progress my career. I wanted a training program that would teach me the basics in a comprehensive and easy to digest format. I took the APMIC Project Fundamentals course with Training bytesize. The structure was easy to follow and the team were extremely helpful if I needed any assistance. It's amazing how much of the programme you can apply to different areas of work, I work in new product development in the FMCG sector, I constantly apply learnings from the course to my projects at work, delivering successful results and product launches. I would highly recommend the course to anyone considering their first step towards project management."
"I signed up to the APM introductory course and found it highly professional, very in-depth, easy to understand and to follow. Any questions or queries I had were answered straight away. Looking forward to progressing through the courses and completing my Prince2. I would highly recommend."
"I signed up with Training Byte Size at the beginning of the year and passed my PRINCE2 Foundation exam a few months later with 87%. I studied one evening a week and a few hours on the weekend as I work full time. With no project management experience, I put my pass rate down to the Training Byte Size online course and couldn't recommend the course more highly. The course is well designed, making everything very easy to understand and explaining things in layman's terms - especially helpful if you have no project management experience. The course is broken up into 14 chapters, 12 if you don't count the intro and conclusion. Each chapter very clearly explains various aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology, whether it's the themes, processes or principles. There is a clear structure to follow throughout, with lots of examples and test questions in each chapter, which you can revisit as many times as you like. Each topic is broken up into clear sections which include diagrams to help illustrate and explain the verbal and written descriptions. I also found the staff at Training Byte Size extremely helpful and supportive, always responding to my emails in a timely manner and answering all my questions. Thank you Training Byte Size!"
"Did Agile PM Foundation and Practitioner. The practitioner wasn't as interactive as foundation but still very good online format course, would give them 4.5 if I could. Interacted very little with the support people but every time the response quick and helpful. Would recommend"
"I recently took and passed my Business Analysis exam with TBS, and the support I got through the process was excellent. Amelia replied to all my questions, and it was no issue taking my exam in Germany. Good course, very thorough and lots of supporting materials"
Thanks Ian - glad we could help, and give you the support you required.

Kind regards
Martyn
"Training ByteSize made doing the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner qualification so easy! The content was perfect, and videos were clear and animated enough to keep you engaged. I was able to complete both courses and successfully pass both exams in under 6 months while working a full time job and having a small child. Thank you very much, I would definitely do another course/qualification with them."
trainingbytesize.com is rated 4.98 based on 53 reviews