Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Karen Faulkner
Just had my beam put above fireplace and wood burner and it looks stunning. Can't recommend this company enough.
Hi Karen,
What a beautiful set up! Your beam looks fantastic. Thanks for the great review and the great photo to go with it! We would love to deal with you again.
Hakan Onur
All arrived as described, as pictured and even better. I wasn't expecting such a prompt delivery. Again, the communication channels were always open and I was able to chat with them whenever I needed clarification.
Hi Hakan,
Thanks for leaving us a great review and for sharing a picture. Your beam looks fantastic! We would love to deal with you again.
KP
I asked for additional fixings and a specific size which Traditional Beams provided for me at no extra cost. Quality of the beam is superb. We love it Only thing that could improve service is to provide an approx weight for each beam as it would have helped in the design of my dummy chimney breast I have already recommended Traditional Beams Brilliant
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review. We really appreciate the feedback and the photograph! I would like to say your fireplace looks lovely and it was a pleasure dealing with you. We are always looking at ways to improve Traditional Beams so will take your comments on board. Thanks again.
Dave Holland
Unbelievable service and delivered so quickly even though it’s Xmas. Products are top quality too. Big thumbs up to Traditionsl Beams ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
We are so glad your happy with your purchase. It looks wonderful.
Melanie Thomas
Easy to use their website, beam was exactly as I expected and a fabulous quality.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and thank you so much for your business. We'd love to deal with you again!
Beautiful beam!
Kim Coleman
The beam itself was faultless. Prepared very well, knots on the face to show off the oaks great character. I couldn't find any negatives about the beam. I have two small critiques. When I bought the beam I really don't remember seeing anywhere that fixings were supplied so I wasted time and money buying them elsewhere. Secondly I think it would benefit people living in older houses (Edwardian or older) that crumbly brickwork makes the fixings supplied unfit for purpose. In fact threaded rod and a two part resin is much better. It's on the wall and two coats of clear satin Osmo oil later it looks great.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the feedback however I am a little disappointed we did not receive a 5 star review from you. I would like to make you aware that we do our best to clearly state on the website what type of fixings are supplied with every section size available. In addition to this unfortunately we can not take into account the condition of a customers wall. We provide all the information required when it comes to the correct installation of a fireplace beam. It is your duty to ensure that your wall is fit for purpose to install the beam with the brackets supplied. I am glad that you came to the solution of using threaded rods, if you had contacted us and informed us of your situation we would have suggested to use threaded rods.
Verified Buyer
I received an 8 x 6 oak beam which is beautiful & looks great now my wood burning stove has been installed. Ordering on line was very easy & it was delivered in the time stated. It really is excellent value for money. Very pleased with their customer service & I recommend Traditional Beams to all my friends and to anyone out there that's unsure of who to trust when wanting to order an oak beam of quality and beauty.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We're thrilled to hear feedback like this! We'd love to deal with you again :) May I just say your fireplace looks lovely! We really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you!
Scott Patterson
After placing my order I was regularly updated with its status. The beam arrived as stated and I’m very happy with it. One of the best online companies I’ve dealt with. Highly recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a such a lovely review review and thank you so much for your business, we'd love to see you again!
Irene Wright
I would just like to say how very pleased I am with the oak fireplace Mantle beam. I was concerned as I'm not confident buying on line but it has arrived and it is everything I wished for. It's exactly like the one in the photograph and I'm chuffed to bits. My husband has put it in situ now and it looks lovely . I'm looking forward to Christmas so I can put lights or a bough along it. I couldn't believe how quick it arrived and it came within the hour specified . Once again thank you . Kind regards Irene Wright
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. Your fireplace looks fantastic! Thank you so much for your business, we'd love to deal with you again :)
Paul R
We have just taken delivery of an Hand crafted quality piece of Kiln Dried Solid oak wood, for use as a floating shelf, Which has been specifically designed by ourselves, For use on a feature wall. After searching locally and the internet not many companies were able to meet our requirements, This is where Traditional Beams stepped in, So after a couple of telephone conversations and the submitting a drawing, (via email), Traditional Beams came up with the required goods, at a price that was acceptable. To say that we are totally satisfied is an understatement, the attention to detail in the quality of wood and to match the additional corbels, is excellent. Considering this is classed as a distance sale (200 Miles or so) First i was a bit dubious, because of the distance, to commit to the purchase, due to the quality of wood i would receive, and attention to detail,and along with a time factor, There was really no need to worry at all, David came through with quality workmanship. I would Highly recommend Traditional Beams to supply quality products at competitive prices to anyone, including Family and Friends
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive and detailed review Paul. We're thrilled to hear such kind words said about us :) Thank you so much for your business and we do hope to deal with you again.
Ruth Whittaker
Beam was fantastic, looks and feels great and really easy to install thanks to the pre set fittings, delivered as promised well packaged and just looks great above my fireplace
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review and thank you so much for your business. Your fireplace looks great!
Unverified Reviewer
We are really happy with our beam. It has finished off our fireplace perfectly. Prompt delivery and excellent quality.
Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to send us a photo. Your fireplace looks lovely! We really do appreciate any feedback we receive. Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

Many thanks.
Christopher Mortimer
Better than expected looks good now it's built
Phil
I ordered a 3 foot beam for my fireplace and the vision became a reality! Amazing item and beautifully crafted :) Superb finish and pride of place in the living room I highly recommend!! Thank you Traditional Beams!
Nicholas Bishenden
Absolutely stunning beam. Really impressed with the website through to the installation instructions supplied with the floating beam. Great product and a great company.
Thank-you for taking the time to review our company! We're thrilled you had a positive experience with us and hope to see you again soon.
Gloria Towner
Absolutely love our beam, see attached photo. Brilliant company to deal with, excellent product and service can't recommend them enough.
Rita
Just perfect.
Robert Kilpin
Great product. Great price. Quick delivery. Highly satisfied. Will buy from here again.
David Corbett
Qualty product excellent service
Sian Hill
Beam arrived in 5 days. Well packed but very very heavy. A beautiful beam but make sure your wall is strong enough to hold it.
Dean Robinson
Great service. The beam I ordered is excellent quality and fits perfectly.
Thank-you for taking the time to review our company! We're glad you're another happy customer :) If you ever need any floating shelves please get back in touch!
Verified Buyer
Fantastic product and the costumer service is 2nd to none any problems I had was quickly sorted
Thank-you for taking the time to leave our company a review! We hope to see you again soon :)
Lisa Stevenson
I am the dictionary definition of picky so I looked at lots of places before placing my order. I already had oak floating shelves and wanted a mantle which would be of a similar colour and style. I read the reviews which seemed very positive so chose the danish oil finish, which is more matt than satin. Very natural-looking. The order was placed after Christmas and had 10% off. It came within the week and there was an email to say when it would be delivered. The colour and style were spot on. A quality piece of wood and when you bring it home don't do as we did and put it by the radiator! Cracks have opened up but not excessively. We bought extra fixings but it went up easily. It has really enhanced the lounge and would buy from this site again, no problem.
Thank-you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. We're delighted you are so pleased with your purchase from us. We hope to see you again soon!
Sue Farmer
Many thanks for everything. Installation instructions were clear and the fixings made installation nice and easy . . . . . . for the other half . . . . . with a little help from me ! ! The side facing outwards appears to have absorbed whatever it was treated with. Can you let me know what you use please so I can put on another coating? Many thanks. Sue Farmer susiefarmer@talktalk.net
Hi Sue,

Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review! I have checked your order, your beam was finished with rugger brown wax. We supply small tins which are available to order from our website. 1 tin should last a lifetime for re-finishing your beam.

Many thanks,
Freddie.
Colin Ridgway
I ordered a solid oak beam for above my fireplace. I received a fantastic product. The beam was finished perfectly and looks amazing. The fixings and instructions were easy to use. There are only two fixings but this is more than enough to hold up this very heavy beam. I am extremely happy with the product and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Darren Crowcroft
Quick and easy ordering system, the beam arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. Really lovely, solid beam which looks great. Love it.
Michael Batten
Extremely pleased with our new beam. Arrived very quickly and was packaged very well. Is now the centre piece of our newly decorated living room. Would highly recommend. Thank you!
Darran Horan
Very impressed with quality of our new mantle, best price on the net. Delivery took a little longer than promised but a small gripe considering the quality and finish.
Roy Woolsey
Really pleased with our beam. It has been in place for about three months and except for needing regular waxing looks the biz. Arrived quickly and without any nonsense. Having done a total refurb of the house this year can say that our beam stands out among the best purchases we made. Poor beam is currently laden with all our knickknacks because our shelves had to be returned.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 899 reviews