Total ID Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total ID
Read Total ID Reviews

About Total ID:

Total ID is one of the UK's leading specialists in the ID card market. We supply everything you will need to professionally produce and display your organisation's identification.

With over 160 years' experience in the industry, we are committed to offering impartial advice on the most cost effective and secure ID card solution for your organisation.

sales@totalid.co.uk

Total ID LtdOffice 4, Unit 1Stephen Gray RoadBromfield Industrial EstateMoldFlintshireCH7 1HE

Really easy to use and view products. Search bar is useful. Looks very modern.
Tyg Tickets have worked with Total ID for many years, in fact from the start of our bureau printing services. They have a totally professional team who can guide and advice as well as delivering the products you need. My recommendation is once you have found them your business printing worries are at an end.
My experience with Total ID, Yvonne and Mandy in particular, has been excellent. They respond very quickly to my emails and the order is processed and delivered rapidly. I am extremely happy with the service I receive from them.
I return to TotalID each year to help fill the order for Hartpury University and having Helen Rosedale as our account manager makes life that little bit easier. We order thousands of cards and holders as well as implementing the EasyBadge system. I have had quotes from various other places but will return due to the low pricing, customer service and honest approach TotalID give.
Excellent service & product, the Total ID were great to work with :)
I'm Neil Evans and I work for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue, as a new customer I have found TOTAL ID to be competitive with their pricing and efficient with their service...Big Shout Out to STELLA MANLEY, who always goes above and beyond to make sure we get the right service.
I have worked with Total ID for my Company's supplies for several years and have always had a very friendly, prompt and professional service. Very helpful staff and on time deliveries.
Fast & reliable every time & such a friendly team. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Excellent company, very impressed.
Total ID is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews