Toptoys2u Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toptoys2u Limited
Read Toptoys2u Limited Reviews

Tell us how Toptoys2u Limited made you happy
Excellent customer service. So helpful and honest. Fast delivery, extremely helpful and quality branded products. Highly recommended.
Very nice company to deal with, really helpful and polite
Came across this website iv got to say it it really good value for money and delivery was prompt will be ordering again soon thank you
The toys were of great quality, value for money and arrived very quickly! I'd definitely order again.
The website is easy to navigate. Excellent service. Arrived on time and toys we received are of really good quality. We bought these BeyBlades that aren’t available anywhere else and are really tricky to get in the UK. So overall really impressed.
Great price good quality ,arrived when it was meant to ,my grandson loved them .
Items listed are a high quality and the pricing is very good. The bundles are great for their price and shipping was very quick, I would definitely buy from this company again!
A great website, lovely items, good quality and excellent service.
Great Russian legends models delivered in super quick time . Great service .
Very good deal (4 for £15) arrived promptly and very happy
Nephew loved it and shipment was fast. Thank you
Value for money and doesn't look cheap, best Dorothy outfit. Arrived very quickly. Would order again.
Wasn't sure about this website as I haven't heard of it but now I wouldn't hesitate good speedy service.
I got the item in a day. Super fast delivery.
Such cute toys.
Great price and quick delivery.
I’m really happy because the owner of this website looked out for me and my money. He saved me some money helping me out and giving me some advise! He’s a great seller and deserves a very good review! Not to mention he has very good collectibles on his website! Great seller and awesome website! I recommend people to buy off his website because it is legit and the owner of it actually cares for his customers which is very rare! Thank you again!
set of soft toys delivered quickly- great value would buy from Toptoys2u again
Excellent value & free delivery! I had a very positive experience & would highly recommend Toptoys2u
Delighted with the products I bought. Can't believe the quality and size for the price. Will definitely use the website again.
Toptoys2u Limited is rated 4.93 based on 68 reviews