TicketsToIndia Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend TicketsToIndia

How would you rate TicketsToIndia ?

"Ticketstoindia Dishonest, Misleading, Unprofessional & Non transparent Ticketstoindia team fails to mention both in FARE RULES and IMPORTANT NOTES section, (1) If you miss your departure flight for any reason, you would not be allowed to board the return flight with Air India??? which means you would lose your whole ticket money! (2) If you need to change 1st departure journey, the change can cost almost the price of whole return ticket around $400???” Isn’t not explaining important terms clearly at the point of sales is a case of deception and unethical practice??? (3)Ticketstoindia.co.uk is non transparent because despite my several emails they have not yet explained since last 15 days what is the CLEAR break up of BASE FAIR and ALL the TAXES instead went silent and how they calculate CHARGES around $400 related to simple change in departure journey? (4)Ticketstoindia is dishonest because when their discrepancies were highlighted to them they first went silent and later dishonestly changed the terms and stated that those terms were there before without realizing I have evidence of their dishonest practice. I have reported this matter to their senior management and parent company Acetrip ltd and guess what they also went silent. I have waited enough and I am going to highlight ticletstoindia malpractice not only on various reviews portals but across major news sites."
Gaurav
"Fast response, competitive rates"
TicketsToIndia is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews