SUDwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend SUDwell
Read SUDwell Reviews

Tell us how SUDwell made you happy
Vincent
Vincent
steven roach
SUDwell 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Andrew
Pual
Stephen
Stephen
Overall a great product, was quick and simple to use as they had already done the quantity's for me. It dried excellently and I'm very pleased
We bought the product 'Green Kit', for our back garden path and front porch. Very happy and easy to use.
Very happy, great product
I bought the Pearl Quartz Kit, it was really good and a easy product to use. It dried quickly and transformed our back garden. Would recommend.
This was my first job using resin bound aggregate, i found SUDwell on the internet whilst looking for a supplier. The site is very informative and user friendly, looking at the available options i opted for the pr-measured tubs, these were delivered promptly despite lockdown.
I found the product easy to use and looks the business.
SUDwell 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Very good finished product and good customer service
The company were very helpful with our order, delivery and aftercare
So pleased with this product. Looks stunning. So easy to do yourself. Sudwell were very helpful when we had some questions. Cannot fault it. Now my son is going to do his.
SUDwell 5 star review on 8th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 8th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 8th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 8th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Great product used for a patio and path. Looks wonderful & so easy to use. Very highly recommend. Customer service excellent too
We purchased the Resin bound diy kits to use for our patio & path in back garden. Easy to mix & use and looks great. Have had lots of lovely comments on how good it looks & will definitely recommend this product & company
Great Product
Great resin driveway kit, easy to use and looks fantastic.
This is really straight-forward DIY project which gave an absolutely great result. I covered over a really poor concrete patio made up of a number of different efforts by previous owners, Delighted. I laid it at about 5 square metres per hour on my own. Clearly the detail is in the preparation, getting a 15mm edge all round. If I did it again I would get my wife to act as a "spotter"; a second pair of eyes to ensure it is smooth with her looking at it from the another angle and calling out "you missed a bit!". Expect to throw away the clothes you wear for the job, unless you are very tidy worker:)
SUDwell 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Quick delivery, great service. Online videos were easy to follow and helped a lot.
SUDwell 5 star review on 7th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 7th October 2020
The Sudwell resin drive was just what I needed, followed instructions very straight forward easy and quick to use perfect results.
I wanted to tidy up a small area (approx 4sq/m) outside our front door without having to lift slabs and break concrete over underground pipes. I saw this product and thought it would be ideal so gave it a go. Prepared the surface as suggested by the company and used 5 buckets of gravel/resin mix to cover the area. Found it very easy to mix and lay and am very impressed with the result. Have had no issues since laying 5 months ago and am sure there will be no problem during the low winter temperatures. Top tip- use a paddle mixer to prepare the mix, a drill will not work! Before and after photos attached.
Great product easy to use
Excellent product easy to install, looks great
I can’t speak highly enough of the service, advice and cost. It is super easy to lay if you follow the instructions as per the video, I completed a path in front of my house in an hour and a half. A relative was so impressed he had me lay some for him as well, I would advice you use a powerful drill with a wide paddle to mix due to the mixing weight, the one on Sudwells site is a must and considering the amount your saving it’s a bargain. Thank you to all at Sudwells.
SUDwell 5 star review on 6th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Easy to use ,been down nearly 10 months and still looks as good as the day i laid it,
SUDwell is rated 4.94 based on 123 reviews