SUDwell Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SUDwell

How would you rate SUDwell ?

"I was very disappointed when my order was delivered 5 plastic bags on a pallet covered in bubble wrap. When I took off the wrapping three of the bags were burst with the loss of some of the stone. As I had only ordered enough for 5 meters I would be short. I informed sudwell of this problem and they were bril. I think in all I had lost about three quarters of a bag of stone. I phoned on thursday, On Friday I received some more stone by 24hr post at 10-30am at 2-30pm my path was done. What a marvelious job. I will be ordering again. Ps my son did all the work. Brian from chesterfield"
"Great order process online, good communication with deliveries and product delivered as promised, overall 5/5 have placed 2 orders both easy placing."
"Excellent kits from Sudwell, we changed the old appearence from an old and tatty concrete drive in to new and modern resin driveway that we adore, easy to use and cheaper by doing it ourselfs, Very pleased customer."
"Good product, was easy to install, looks great."
"Great surfacing kits, easy to use and good looking finish achieved."
"Ordered 30 resin driveway diy kits from sudwell , delivery was quick and lots of useful information. Great material and i found that the sudeel all weather gave me a lot of time to mix and lay the product on my own, the only thing i would say is that if i was consiplating doing this again i would get somebody to help me, that said every day i look at my driveway im proud not only fir doing this myself but saving around half the cost i was quoted by a professional company to install."
"Fantastic really really please with the outcome and kits, much better than i thought it would be...Thrilled to pieces."
"Very pleased with the results, easy to use, will order again next year."
"Great communication, The all weather really works as it rained soon after we finished but in the morning still as good as when we had finished. Followed what the man does in the sudwells videos and found it easier than we thought it was going to be...10 out of 10"
"Great product, easy to use, will order again"
"Purchssed some kits from this company and didnt order enough. We had our 25th wedding aniversary looming and friends and family coming....i phoned sudwell and explained the situation, within two days we not only received the 2 extra kits needed but they only charged us for the delivery costs...A big thank you sudwell...also the patio looks amazing and the money saved from quotes we had received from local installers paid for an unforgetable 25th..Many many thanks"
""Great technical support, found the kits easier to use than i thought, now have a great looking patio, which greatly pleases the wife.""
"Great, would recommend to anyone looking to save themselves some money."
"Used to replace an old patio area. Very simple and great finish. The all weather resin was easy to work with and gave us plenty off time to level it out."
"great advise that made this project very easy to install, quick delivery as well and now we have an amazing patio which only took us 3 hours to do and half the price we where quoted by a professional company to install for us....fully recommend these sudwell kits to anyone, will be ordering more to do our driveway next..5 stars"
"great advise and order arrived quickly. my builders also phoned for advise just before starting the job and completed an amazing patio completed in only 3 hours...very very pleased with result and the money we saved buying the kits and doing it ourselfs."
"Couldn't have been easier and the finish is great. Perfect"
"Delighted with my new driveway installed with sudwell resin bound kits. My builder had not used them before but said they were easy to lay."
"Excellent product that was easy to install. Don't be intimidated by the task it's easier than you'd think."
SUDwell is rated 4.89 based on 19 reviews