SUDwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend SUDwell
Read SUDwell Reviews

Tell us how SUDwell made you happy
Driveway broken Down in less than a yr , all off driveway and paths broken Down , absolutely ripped off as would not put right ! Over £8000 paid rogue trader
This is really straight-forward DIY project which gave an absolutely great result. I covered over a really poor concrete patio made up of a number of different efforts by previous owners, Delighted. I laid it at about 5 square metres per hour on my own. Clearly the detail is in the preparation, getting a 15mm edge all round. If I did it again I would get my wife to act as a "spotter"; a second pair of eyes to ensure it is smooth with her looking at it from the another angle and calling out "you missed a bit!". Expect to throw away the clothes you wear for the job, unless you are very tidy worker:)
SUDwell 5 star review on 10th August 2020
I now have my lovely Black resin bound patio that ive always wanted and was told by other builders that would be impossible to achieve. If you are looking for a lovely resin bound patio that you can do yourself i can fully reccomend this product and have.

Luca
Hamphire
With these sudwell diy resin bound patio kits i now have my beautiful patio that ive been waiting for for years. Our old patio was a mis match of old and new concrete and looked horrid to the extent i felt ashamed everytime our friends came round.... Not now !! The diy kits were easy and quick to lay and both i and my partner had no previous experience in building so if we can do it anybody with a will and desire can. We ordered on a tuesday. Received on the friday morning and layed the resin bound diy kits on the saturday. By sunday we were standing on our lovely beautiful new diy resin bound patio. Diy do it yourself, we did.

Very happy customers
Luca
Hampshire
Great resin stone kit for small or large areas.
Brilliant product, better than other resin stone kits I've used, gave a lot longer working time and price was good.
Very pleased with the outcome, watched the sudwell how to lay a resin driveway video and 3 hours later I had finished, can definitely recommend.
Followed the how to lay a resin driveway video on Google, found the DIY kits very easy to mix and lay, great finish, very happy with our new DIY resin bound patio area.
Great paving product, easy to use, covered well.
Great paving product, easy to use, covered well.
Great product, very good technical support and delivered to our property in Cornwall without problems. Any body thinking about installing and laying their own DIY Resin driveway I can totally recommend this product from sudwell.

Laura Franklin
Cornwall.
We very much wanted a resin driveway for our property in Cornwall but could not find anybody local to us that could undertake such works, then Kevin our local builder suggested to us that because our existing tarmac driveway was both small and in fair condition that we look at the possibility of undertaking our works ourselves and that he could do the what we now know as floating if we mixed the DIY kits which Kevin knew we could buy on line as his mate had also done.

We searched the Internet and found a company called The Resin Bonded Slab Company that delivered to our area in Cornwall, what we also liked about this company and why I am writing this review is that they were so helpful not only before we ordered on the telephone but before we actually started the job they pretty much talked us through the whole process.
Today we have our lovely Red coloured resin driveway that I always wanted, it wasn't hard to do and we saved ourselves over two thousand pounds from a price we had been given from a large resin driveway company based in summerset to come and do the job for us so I'm giving Sudwell 5 stars for their DIY Resin Driveway Kits as well as their technical help and how to lay resin driveway videos price and Craig who explain everything to us not once but 3 times.

Mrs Laura Franklin
Cornwall.
Resin Bound Gravel DIY.
We were really amazed how easy these DIY resin driveway kits from company sudwell were to use and the benifits there after. Everyone that comes round compliments how great our driveway looks now.

Ellie
London
Great product, ease of use, will order again.
Excellent service and impressed with the products and quality of results we achieved.
Sudwell were fantastic with their service, advice, and products. We would highly recommend them to anyone.
We used our DIY resin driveway kits to create a new patio area. They were very easy to use and look great.
These resin driveways diy kits were just what I was looking for to complete my patio. They were delivered quickly to my property in London and laying them was easy.
My first time doing resin bound diy, and I am greatly pleased with the ease of use and finished product.
After getting quotes for a resin driveway we decided to give SudWell resin driveway DIY kits a try. We easily installed the kits and after 6 months it is still looking great. Thanks
SUDwell is rated 4.89 based on 64 reviews