SUDwell Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SUDwell

Tell us how SUDwell made you happy

"Excellent service and impressed with the products and quality of results we achieved."
"Sudwell were fantastic with their service, advice, and products. We would highly recommend them to anyone."
"We used our DIY resin driveway kits to create a new patio area. They were very easy to use and look great."
"These resin driveways diy kits were just what I was looking for to complete my patio. They were delivered quickly to my property in London and laying them was easy."
"My first time doing resin bound diy, and I am greatly pleased with the ease of use and finished product."
"After getting quotes for a resin driveway we decided to give SudWell resin driveway DIY kits a try. We easily installed the kits and after 6 months it is still looking great. Thanks"
"I don't usually bother with reviews but Sudwell deserve a five star review. I had part of my patio/pathway done by a so called "expert" but i was not overyly impressed. Having looked at sudwell diy resin bound products i thought why pay someone elase to do a job that i think i can do myself. Ok i only had 11 sqm left to do but in just over two hours it was finished. Looking at the finished product i can honestly say that it looks better than the "professional" guys work. Wife doing the mixing while i laid the resin. It could not have been easier and a great finish. Thanks to the guys at sudwell for their advice and the online help videos. Five star products and five star help. I would recomend them to anyone who wants a low cost solution but high end product"
"STUNNING !!! Very pleased with SUDwell home diy kits."
"Really pleased with results and my boyfriend said it was a piece of cake to do."
"Good product and support, quick delivery, wiuld buy again."
"The sudwell red kits where easy for my husband and I to install"
"Very good paving kit, my husband and I are in our golden years as to say and had doubts we could actually do this but we did and now have a wonderful path down to the garden shed. We applied to the old concrete path."
"Quick delivery and easy to use."
"Quick delivery and easy to use"
"Very happy with the results achieved with these SudWell diy kits. If I can do it and I'm a woman anyone can."
"I couldn't afford the cost of employing a professional to install my driveway and being that there wasn't much wrong with the existing concrete driveway just old, I desided after doing some research to give it a face lift with SudWell diy driveway resin bound kits. After cleaning the driveway down on a Friday evening I and my partner totally finished by the Sunday afternoon. I can't believe how easy it was and could never emagine we (my partner and I) could do this sort of work especially as I am a woman and my partner is lorry driver, but it was so easy and now I have a beautiful new driveway. I would recommend anyone buying these SudWell diy kits and doing it their self's, it really wasn't that hard and probably the best DIY job I've ever done."
"Easier than I thought, stressed that I had taken on more than I could handle, but really was strate foreword once we got in to a ruteen. Great DIY product."
"Great resin paving kits, watched the sudwell videos and was strait for would to install myself. Does was it says on the tin and very happy with the path and driveway."
"Ive used other simular products but found SUDwelll gave be more for ny money and the resin gave a much longer working time than what i was used to will be buying these 33m2 kit bundle again as much cheaper than what i was paying, so i can earn more money."
"Great product, ive used this sort of thing before, but i found these from sudwelll gave me more working time and felt easier to float, will order again 100%"
SUDwell is rated 4.94 based on 50 reviews