SUDwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend SUDwell
Read SUDwell Reviews

Tell us how SUDwell made you happy
SUDwell 5 star review on 20th October 2020
SUDwell 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Trevor
SUDwell 5 star review on 14th October 2020
mark jules
with a little preparation. I did I reasonably large area and it was a very warm day so it really helped to have someone with me because it does go off quicker when the sun is beating down on it. Also if your purchasing the crushed glass sprinkle this one when it’s curing and don’t actually mix it in with the resin like I did. Overall very please with the product and would buy again
From start to finish in ordering the customer service was excellent. I never had a clue what I needed and the staff advice what I needed. My goods where delivered on time and when I needed help it was a phone call away or email support great company and with the advise and support my flooring looks amazing will def recommend this company
5 Golden Stars from me. Great product, have used a couple of times now in different areas of the garden and have had not problems. Product so easy to prepare and install, just watch and follow the video guide on the website, so easy.

So many people have commented on what a professional look and finish.

After months of use the step still look like new, so pleased I went with Sudwell.
SUDwell 5 star review on 20th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Used this on a balcony for a flat. Very good product. Easy to use and looks great.
SUDwell 5 star review on 20th October 2020
After numerous conversations with other companies telling me now difficult and expensive laying a resin bound pathway is and after watching the Sudwell video on youtube, I decided to have a go myself. The ordering process was very easy and delivery super fast. I had no problem mixing the resin and stone as instructed and I found it very easy to lay. I would totally recommend using Sudwell resin bound for all home DIY projects.
SUDwell 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Purchased SUDwell Resin Bound Kits and metal up stands to make my front steps and small patio area more appealing, but I had no idea just how good the finished areas would look... totally amazed and very happy. Found the whole experience easy to do after watching the SUDwell videos. Totally recommend Sudwell Resin and stone diy kits to anybody that wants to improve their home. Customer service was great and delivery was quick.
Great service and a great product, will definitely recommend to friends and family 👍
So easy to use. Great professional finish that we wanted to compleat our project. Recommended to our friends and neighbours.
Fantastic easy to use product for all skill levels. Superb for both large areas and finishing touches. Highly recommend
Ordering was easy, delivered on the correct day and easy to mix and lay, I will be ordering more and would recommend to anyone even beginner DIY folk.
Excellent service helped me choose the right product for the surface we were laying on, prompt delivery .👍
Great product, with easy purchasing process. I used the product on a small path and I’m so pleased with the results, it exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend SUDwell as a DIY alternative to more very expensive alternatives.
SUDwell 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Ordered resin twice over the phone really easy and fast delivery very competitive prices would definitely recommend and use again.
Very professional and delivery was spot on
Absolutely smashing product, The wife was very happy after years of wanting to get a new drive!
Overall experience with SUDwell was very positive, The delivery was on time and easy to assemble, would definitely recommend!!!!!
We are very pleased with SUDwells our garden looks fantastic now and we couldn't have done such a great job without your help 😀 👍
Brilliant product. First time I’ve used and it was amazing to work with. Would definitely use this product again
SUDwell 5 star review on 16th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 16th October 2020
The product was very easy to use. Fantastic finish. Would highly recommend. The hardest part was mixing it and I got the mrs to do that.
SUDwell 5 star review on 16th October 2020
I watched the Youtube videos and then ordered direct from SUDwell.

It really isn't that difficult to do. You need to prepare your base and also your mixing area/tools because the resin can leave a mess if you don't put your tools down on sheets.

I found that the resin didn't go off too quickly and there was plenty of time to use the trowel to find a good level.

One mistake I made was not ordering enough. Make sure you measure carefully (height and area) and also still order some extra!

All the neighbours and passing people were stopping me asking what I was doing and using, it really caused a lot of interest!!! I think they were surprised that you can actually do resin yourself!

The finished article looks great, good colour choice too (Golden Pea Kit)!
Excellent customer service