SUDwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend SUDwell
Read SUDwell Reviews

Tell us how SUDwell made you happy
Vincent
Vincent
steven roach
SUDwell 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Andrew
Pual
Stephen
Stephen
Product is very good - easy to order and delivered quickly, they even made a change to the order after we placed it because we changed our mind that was no issue them. Lots of advice from these guys and the online tutorials are very easy to follow and make iots seem like a pretty straighforward DIY job ....
Excellent product, easy to work out how much was needed from the website and delivered as agreed. Would recommend... easy to lay but would recommend getting help if doing a larger area
SUDwell 5 star review on 15th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 15th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 15th October 2020
I watched videos on YouTube of resin bound gravel and decided to use SudWell. No issues. Prompt professional pallet delivery. Clear instructions plus YouTube tutorials to help.
I was very pleased with product it made a perfect solution to my damaged pathway and was pretty straightforward to lay but would recomend two people to do job one to mix and one to lay .The customer service was very good any questions I asked I got a quick response so I would recommend sud well with no hesitation.
Never used a resin product before. But thanks to good customer coms and assistance. Job went like a breeze. Highly recommend
Ordered Sudwell Black kit & Weather Resin, all arrived in good time. I ordered the individual kits because I was on my own, easier to set out in the 1m squares on my path. Definitely take longer if I had ordered in bulk and had to measure out myself. I had 15 individual kits which took about 4 hours to put down, this was my first time putting the resin down but was very pleased with the finish. I had an old concrete path with lots of cracks but just followed Sudwell’s online videos to prepare the path before putting the black kit down. Very impressed with the outcome and would definitely recommend and use again.
SUDwell 5 star review on 14th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 14th October 2020 SUDwell 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Very happy with this product .I watched the YouTube videos a couple of times .I got the DIY kits 21 buckets and mixed 2 buckets at a time started half3 and finished half 8 and very happy with the finished product and thinking of doing my front yard with it next year
SUDwell 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Great product, quick delivery and is easy to use, looks great! I will use this again im sure.
Prompt delivery, no issues.
Excellent product with great results and so easy to use , worth the money.
SUDwell 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Hi, the kit we bought was really easy to use. They were really helpful when we had a problem and needed to re-order. Would definitely use this product again.
We were very pleased with this product. Great advice & guidance from SUDwell. A two person job for ease of application. Quick delivery & product looks fantastic when finished. Friends & neighbours are all impressed with the end result.
Absolutely fantastic, lovely to use, great for the price and a brilliant overall finish. the bucket's had all the measurements done already which made it unbelievable easy to use and only took 2 hours to dry. Very pleased, thank you Sudwell.
Found the whole project easy to undertake, would fully recommend theses sudwell resin paving kits to anybody like myself who doesn't do DIW on a frequent basic.
A very good product
Easy to use
Customer was well pleased with the end result
I had a positive experience with Sudwell, it was on time and easy to assemble. Happy to refer to others, would strongly recommend.
Have used multiple times, easy instructions to follow and have had a great experience with Sudwell overall.
Bought multiple different products and used them in my showroom as a path to 35 + doors for customers to visualize. I get a great of positive comments, and would strongly recommend.
Fantastic product. Easy to use and looks amazing !
SUDwell has a great selection of resin stone to choose from and it will transform your drive,path patio etc.
Best product on the market !
Overall a great product, was quick and simple to use as they had already done the quantity's for me. It dried excellently and I'm very pleased
SUDwell is rated 4.94 based on 123 reviews