Insolvency Experts Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insolvency Experts Ltd
Telephone
Read Insolvency Experts Ltd Reviews

About Insolvency Experts Ltd:

The IVA Expert is a trading style of the Insolvency Experts Ltd. We are a friendly team of experts, and will try our best to help and advise you on the best course of action. We understand you’re going through a hard time, and we’re here to support and help you through to the other side.

Tell us how Insolvency Experts Ltd made you happy
They have helped me so much and so friendly and helpful.
It's been a pleasure to work with them so far. They have assisted me greatly in helping with my debt and arranging my IVA.
Everbody that has dealt with my case from the first telephone enquiry that I made,werevery helpfull indeed,reasuring,friendly,and very respectfull.I was so worried about being in debt through no fault of my own, ,not to mention being made worse by the current pandemic.The Insolvency experts I found were, absolutely patient whilest dealing with you and, speaking with you,whilest you are informing them about ones debt situation.Zainab of whom ive had most dealings with is absolutely brilliant and,nothing is to much trouble for her, a special thankyou to Zainab,thankyou all at The Insolvency Experts,I will definately refer you in the near future should I know of anybody wanting help.
Paul.Jones.Nov.2020.
I am pleased to say i have been treated with the upmost professionalism and Sainab is a credit to your company
Very caring always happy to help thank you
An excellent company they met my wants & needs & managed to get me back on the straight & narrow with expertise. Would highly recommend them.
Really helped with my situation really recommend
Brilliant service, very helpful and understanding! Would recommend to anyone who is struggling with debt. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
I have been extremely happy with the service you have provided. You made a bad situation bearable
Really quick to get IVA in place,polite and interested in my problems,non judgemental.
Insolvency Experts are without doubt the most professional Practitioners bar none. all the conversations by email and telephone with both Marian Akhtar and Zainab Anjum where extremely friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and not only put me at ease but gave me a better understanding of an IVA and what it meant. Enabling me to make the correct decision to ensure my situation changed for the better. I can safely say you cannot be in better hands. But more importantly anyone who deals with this company will be able to stop worrying about creditors and will possibly be relieved of a lot of undue stress.
When I first look at this company the first person to call me (Steve) was very friendly and extremely helpful with understanding my situation. I didn't realise I was in so much debt. But thanks to insolvency experts I am now in better frame of mind and looking forward to a better financial, worry, debt free future.
Excellent service!!
Found the site while searching for a solution to my debt problems. It was all very easy and most of it was done over web chat/WhatsApp for proofs etc which is much quicker and easier than having to post everything. I've been kept informed all the way through set up and the people I've spoken to both through messages and on the phone have been very friendly and understanding. Everything was set up within about 3 weeks at an affordable amount and I can now breath easy knowing my debts are being taken care of and I have a light at the end of the tunnel.
The service I received from start to finish was excellent.
Excellent service,
Very quick to respond. Easy to up load information.did everything for us.
It was a massive step to call for help, once I spoke to them it was all plain sailing from there, excellent service and very prompt in pushing the IVA forward. Many thanks to you.
Very professional and very helpful and honest great customer service helped me with my enquiry A*********
I was very pleased with this service &
we’re extremely helpful along each step
of the way.