Insolvency Experts Ltd Reviews

Based on 303 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insolvency Experts Ltd Reviews

About Insolvency Experts Ltd:

Insolvency Experts Ltd is a trading style of: 247debthelp.co.uk, theivaexpert.co.uk & moneysavingadvisors.co.uk/lp/iva-calculator/

We are a friendly team of experts and will try our best to help and advise you on the best course of action. We understand you’re going through a hard time, and we’re here to support and help you through to the other side and become debt-free. Just like we have done with many!

bashira@insolvencyexpertsltd.co.uk

South Court, Sharston Business Centre, Manchester

Tell us how Insolvency Experts Ltd made you happy
Having suffered for such a long time feeling stressed and getting nowhere trying to agree payment plans with my outstanding debts and getting no help, I contacted the insolvency experts I was then contacted by Jessica and after speaking to her she made me feel like I did have options and there was a way out of my situation and be able to get the problems resolved. Jessica was extremely patient and reassuring throughout and explained everything to me. I have now been given an affordable repayment plan and can actually see an end goal with no more stress and less anxiety due to people coming to the door or being refused help by the debt companies. I would definitely recommend anyone who is suffering or trying to deal with debt issues to get in contact as Jessica and her company have helped so much and the relief of all the stress and anxiety finally has been lifted. Thank you, Jessica.
Steve made me feel at ease when struggling with my finances. Was always at the other side of the phone when I had any questions, nonjudgmental and friendly to chat to. I had put it off as I was worried this wouldn't be the case. Thank you so much!
I had my call today and the lady was very helpful and understanding. She answered all my questions
I spoke with Jamie and Marion they were both equally very helpful, very friendly and both extremely knowledgable
Friendly team no judgement given.. Steven was clear and precise can't thank them enough
My experience with this company has been positive from start to finish,really helpful and friendly advisor.Im pleased with my outcome.
Excellent service
From the first phone call to the last they have been nothing but helpful any questions I had to ask they answered in a Manner that could understand and not fill my head with legal jargon. If any one is in my situation chose these they are helpful and understanding.
Very satisfied with their service, before I contacted them I was very confused I would say as I was not sure what should I do with my current situation about my debt. Decided to call the Insolvency Experts and I spoke with Mariam. I would say she was so professional and she knew what she is doing. She explained to me everything steps by step what are my options and what I can do with my situation, in the first 15 min she made me feel more relieved and made up my decision about an IVA. Then she explained everything steps by step the documents I needed to provide and in the next hour, everything was done. Thanks to Mariam's support and advice she has given me now my IVA has been approved and feel relieved, with no more stress. I highly recommend Insolvency Experts, especially Mariam who dealt with my case.
Mariam was amazing at helping me through this tough process she helped my stay calm and talked me through all the steps and i am so so happy that she has helped me on my path of being debt free finally
Thank You, for your quick respond and helping me when everything seems to break down in my life. Your quick response and support helped me to get back on track. Thank You
From start to finish, I felt comfortable... thought I would be embarrassed sharing my state of a financial situation but these people are very professional. Thank you very much
Soo helpful and understanding
Brilliant service from beginning to end.
Fast reply , reliable service .
I cant explain how much Mariam was there throughout the whole process for me, so friendly aswel as professional, the weight lifted off my shoulders is immense an I can't thank the team enough, Mariam was amazing
Amazing lady
Excellent service from start to finish, very helpful and reassuring. I have relived now I have had the pressure of my finances sorted
What can I say!!!!! From start to finish, my experience with Insolvency Experts was 2nd to non. Bashira started the ball rolling with her non-pressured approach and understanding without me feeling uneasy about the whole process. Can't thank her enough. I have been considering an IVA for quite some time now but for some reason, something was stopping me. Not sure what now as it's the best decision I have ever made. The relief I feel now is unexplainable. They have managed to reduce my debts by over 75%. Abo was also amazing in finalizing everything for me. The whole process was painless. If you are reading this I would highly recommend this company to anyone. I can now show my family who they have been missing due to the stress of all my debts. Life is far too short to worry about your financial circumstances. Speak to these guys, they will not let you down. Bashira, Abo....i thank you once again.
Absolutely amazing!! Been so helpful and literally made all my worries disappear within a couple of weeks!! 100% would recommend them to anyone!!
Just so so grateful to Mariam and Zainab for their professionalism, kindness, availability and more . I got all supports I needed at the right time. Everything went very smoothly exactly as they explained. I wasn't sure at the beginning but contacting themis the best step I have taken. I recommend 100%
Insolvency Experts Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 303 reviews