The Insolvency Experts Ltd Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Insolvency Experts Ltd Group
Telephone
Read The Insolvency Experts Ltd Group Reviews

About The Insolvency Experts Ltd Group:

The Insolvency Experts Ltd Group is a group of companies providing a wide range of debt help. These companies are 247debthelp.co.uk and theivaexpert.co.uk - We are a friendly team of experts and will try our best to help and advise you on the best course of action. We understand you’re going through a hard time, and we’re here to support and help you through to the other side and become debt-free. Just like we have done with many!

bashira@insolvencyexpertsltd.co.uk

South Court, Sharston Business Centre, Manchester

Tell us how The Insolvency Experts Ltd Group made you happy
Absolutely fantastic work by insolvency experts special thanks to akeel a guy who gets stuff done thankyou so much
If your looking at these reviews thinking ‘I would love to be debt free’ the best thing you can do is call Insolvency Experts Ltd.

I hesitated for some time thinking about if it was the right thing to do , and what they would think of me when I explained my situation. But calling these guys was the best thing I ever did. They listened to what I had to say and came up with a plan within a few hours and totally reassured me with all the many questions I asked.

Aquil was my first point of contact and was happen to help , even outside working hours he would get back to me.

Honestly do yourself a favour and call them straight away , you will not regret it !

Simon M
I’ve been spiralling into more and more debt after splitting from my husband and getting shafted with maintenance payments, I went from part time to full time to try and sort this out myself but unfortunately to no avail. My only regret is that I didn’t get an IVA sooner. I now know exactly how much I am paying out and it’s made me budget and live within my means, if I can’t afford it I don’t have it as I can’t just fall back on credit. I don’t mind not having access to credit, I don’t want it and by the time this is over I know that I will have a different outlook and be a different person because of it.

It was a very quick and painless service and Aqeel, Steve and Adam have been great and have steered me through the whole process and calmed my fears when I got the jitters. I’m just at the start but already feeling like a massive weight has been lifted. My creditors have been so understanding also and were a lot easier to approach than I thought, I know people say ignore the letters but it’s not my style! But pleasantly surprised by their reaction. It’s a big step to take but don’t be frightened. I feel at peace with all this for the first time in a long time.....thanks again guys xx
Hi,
Adam.
the company has been very helpful to sort out the Iva for me,
I would recommend 100% of them, I only had to wait for 3 weeks and it was all done, they have a good team and they were very helpful over the phone, thank you, Vince
Excellent service through email, WhatsApp and over the phone.

Put my mind at ease and helped me out of a massive hole.

Life is once again good! Thank you to Zainab and her team.
Before I started this Iva was so hard trying to get bills paid this has just gave me the chance to cosolodate them Thankyou to bashira my caseworker she is the most helpful women ever
Extremely good service and very helpful, nothing was to much and any questions I had were answered immediately
Great service
Covid-19 had cause severe financial hardship following over a year of furlough at 80% income. searched for the best IVA companies and I wasn't disappointed.
At ease from the start for what is a very scary and nervous time. Fantastic empathy and ran through all my options after reviewing my income and expenditure thoroughly. IVA was sent for approval in 5 days and was accepted with a fully 100% creditor agreement. Can't thank you enough for your advice and help and hopefully on the road to financial security.
From the first call up to the time that my application has been approved, everyone has been very helpful. I was reassured that there is help available and I am not on my own. Thank you Adam and Aqeel.
Excellent and easy to use
Fast and efficient
the insolvency experts helped me when i was struggling!
Absolutely fantastic service from Zainab and the team. Always there to answer my questions and concerns. Life is so much easier now everything is in place. The constant stress and worry has now gone. Thank you so much!!!
I was kept in the loop to what was happening.
Bashira was Very helpful from the start, very professional & efficient. Big relief. Thanks for all the help.
I was £13k in debt. Almost paying out in arrears what my monthly income was. I had no choice but to sit down and seek help. I come across this company on Google and thought id give them a ring. Its always skeptical ringing someone to talk about money, because you automatically assume they are going to ask you for loads for their service after their 2 hours telephone call...but none. At the end of the first call with an employee called Bashira, I felt like the world was about to be lifted off my shoulders, and 4 weeks later, it was. My IVA had been approved, they had managed to knock nearly £5k off the debt. The constant threatening letters, calls and bailiffs went away sharpish! I was in a world of a mess before sorting it out with the IVA Experts. I honestly cant thank them enough. They put together a plan for me, did all the leg work, I just sat back and signed a few electronic forms. In 5 years time Ill be debt free, ready to get my life back on track. My outgoings have dropped by almost £1000 a month in arrears. Me and my family can finally live comfortably, and that really is thanks to Bashira and Steve. Cant thank you both enough. James
Great service always happy to help and just a phone call away if there any questions feeling happy to get our debts sorted thank you
Excellent service, good communication and has transformed my financial situation for the better.
very exelent
AmIng service from all of the team. Bashira especially. Thank you!!
The Insolvency Experts Ltd Group is rated 5.00 based on 73 reviews