Coffee Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Factory
Read Coffee Factory Reviews

About Coffee Factory:

Coffee Factory began life as a family run company, with one aim, to offer incredible coffees from World Class Coffee Farmers, freshly roasted, as and when you need it to your home or business. Ethically sourced and roasted on Dorothy our vintage Probat Roaster.

Tell us how Coffee Factory made you happy
My coffee is coming. 😀
Gorgeous tasting coffee and the best priced subscription I have found in the UK. (Starting at only £6.95 for 250g!) Thank you so much to all at The Coffee Factory, keep up the great work!
Beautiful coffee. On my 2nd or 3rd year of subscription, and they have all been superb
Love it honestly get so excited for my next delivery!! I have tried many different types of coffee nd this i gotta say is good quality plus the packaging is amazing!! Truely great product!!
Nice Columbian decaff beans, delivered promptly. looking forward to more deliveries!
Can’t go wrong with good coffee being delivered to your door!
I've been a subscriber to Coffee Factory for a couple of months now, and I can't recommend it more. Their service is outstanding, their coffee is delicious, and their pricing is incredibly affordable. I've been able to adjust my subscription with absolutely no problem and it's always arrived on time. I've made one-off purchases too, just to get a quick top up and the process couldn't be simpler. Overall, super impressed!
Excellent friendly service and will definitely use this company again. I ordered a 6 months gift subscription for my son. Unfortunately, I used the wrong delivery address. I spoke to Danny at Coffee Factory who spent time investigating if the first pack had been delivered (it hadn't), He then resent another pack by first class mail which was received the next day. My son is very pleased! Thank you!
Received a gift of subscription to Coffee Factory as a birthday present. The first delivery was of Black Bear - I am very pleased with the aroma and taste! I use filter papers in a Melitta filter, and drink the coffee straight black. The delivery was quick and the choice for future deliveries is wide and interesting - I intend to try a number of different coffees during my membership. I have opted for fortnightly deliveries, and I am looking forward to the next consignment. The delivery is in a recyclable and resealable pack - ideal!
Super subscription with the Coffee Factory and look forward to receiving my delivery of quality coffee beans.
Always excellent, love the support for microgrowers
Great coffee and a lot of Information about the beans
Well thought out business with great products and service.
I love my subscription with the Coffee Factory and look forward to receiving my delivery of quality coffee beans. I opt for the roasters choice so I get a different selection of coffee each time. I have control over the frequency and type of coffee delivered. It’s great value and a reliable service. I’ve just gifted a subscription to my so and his partner. Can’t recommend these guys enough.
Just wanted to say how fab the coffee is!! My husband is from an Italian family, so coffee is very important and he loves the quality and variety he receives each month. So much so, I have now extended his subscription for a bit longer! Always a good coffee day in this house!!!!
Good reliable service. Great quality and variety of beans.
I have been with the coffee factory for over 2 years now and l have had an excellent service. The staff are very helpful and nothing is to much trouble. I have 2 packets delivered every friday and the coffee is amazing. Coffee excellent. Staff amazing 5 stars . 10 out of 10 recommend the coffee and service to family and friends excellent service thankyou very happy and looking forward to my next delivery. No way would l have any coffee from anywhere else now 10 out of 10♥️😊😊
Service and coffee quality have always been great. I wouldn’t get mine anywhere else.
Coffee Factory is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews