The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co

Tell us how The Starter Motor & Alternator Co made you happy

Telephone
"Jack managed to work out the correct starter motor for our v old Honda Civic - which arrived the next day - AND it works fine too! Excellent and highly recommended"
"Good service, delivered as per the order for fitting next day. Will definitely use again."
"excellent service always the right part delivery time is amazing, next day delivery even though we are on the isle of wight very good pricing no downside to using them what so ever have used them on numerous occasions and will continue to do so"
"Alternator came quick and well packed, exact fit great service thanks"
"Once again very fast service and what appears to be a good product"
"Excellent service - ordered part with no issues - the website had all the details I needed to order and was very informative. The part was delivered quickly."
"Excellent help (as always) in finding the correct item. Very impressed Many thanks"
"Easy, quick, right product, good price"
"Very quick response. Excellent product."
"Excellent delivery. Exactly what I ordered. Thanks guys"
"Outstanding service. A great value new alternator delivered as promised the next morning after ordering only shortly before 4 pm."
"Excellent service, good price, quick delivery and excellent quality!"
"Got just what I needed. Tanks lads"
"Great stock, always next day service that often arrives at the start of the day!"
"Fantastic company to do business days, Jack goes out of his way to help."
"The order was processed and shipped very fast. The alternator was ordered in the morning and I had it before noon next morning."
"I would like to thank all the crew at The Starter Motor & Alternator Co for all there help. We had broken down in Spain and they managed to find be the right part plus send it to me very fast. Thanks Jack and Helen for all your help."
"Unfortunately!! I've had to use you twice now and every time it's been quick, easy and very efficient..It's always a worry buying some parts on line, you hope it's going to be the correct part..So the Starter Motor and the Alternator you have supplied to me recently have both been superb..Thank you."
"super quick delivery at a moments notice, very good quality part it is working flawlessly. its only been in my car for two months so cant comment on longevaty but my leave another review in a few years. thanks for coming to my rescue! Much love from An Alternator buyer x"
"very helpful, good product knowledge, many thanks"
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 209 reviews