The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co
Telephone

How would you rate The Starter Motor & Alternator Co ?

"I cannot fault them. Honest, friendly and knowledgeable. The costs are excellent and free next day delivery the icing on the cake."
"very polite and helpful over the phone delivered next day as promised excellent customer service A+++ in every aspect so far thank you would definitely use this company again no doubt!!"
"We have dealt with this company for ten years always had good prompt service and as we are in France the delivery costs are very competitive and delivery is prompt. I reccomend this company 100%"
"Alot cheaper than anywhere else, fast delivery will use again."
"Ordered a replacement starter motor for a Ford Fiesta Mk6. Unit arrived very quickly and having fitted it yesterday, it all works perfectly. It's always a worry whether the replacement unit will be the correct fit until you've removed the old unit, but the selection criteria on the website was excellent for ensuring the replacement unit is the correct one. Great service and genuine quality product."
"Excellent service."
"Very precise advice to the correct startermotors for a Nanni 5-cyl 2.8 liter. Quick response and fast delivery to The Netherlands."
"Very easy to use website, part identification made easy. Got what I wanted, prompt delivery to France and for the best price. Very happy, would recommend."
"Right product, delivered quickly."
"Fast efficient service. Value for money. Alternator wasn't charging when fitted but discovered a bad connection on terminal of boat wiring to charging terminal and there was nothing wrong with original alternator! C,est la vie!"
"Supplied alternator for JCB mini digger at a fraction of main dealers.Were very helpful on phone and obviously knowledgeable of their subject. Highly recommended."
"They had the unit I needed in stock & 24 hours later I had it in my hands."
"Really friendly and helpful on the phone before purchase. Excellent quality product and fast delivery. I wish all transactions could be like this."
"New alternator arrived day after being ordered. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Awesome"
"ARRIVED NEXT DAY , VERY GOOD SERVICE , WILL DEFFO USE AGAIN ."
"I searched online for a replacement starter motor for my Yanmar 2GM20. I found what I thought was correct but phoned to make sure. Helen was very helpful and confirmed that my selection was correct. Shipped and delivered very promptly. Good starter motor and reasonable price. Altogether a great service."
"Excellent service and very competitive prices. Quick delivery."
"provided a quick and efficient service and their internet site for selecting an equivalent alternator was very efficient and easy to use. They also provided good and helpful advice on installation by way of a phone call."
"great advice and alternatives as I was upgrading two old cummins engines and needed new alternators"
"I have used The Starter Motor & Alternator Co, many times. They have sorted me out with boat & tractor starter motors, imported vehicle alternators the list goes on...friendly, knowledgeable & affordable."
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 209 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!