The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co
Read The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

Tell us how The Starter Motor & Alternator Co made you happy
very usefull website, emailed in to ask if i had made correct selection, reply same day ordered and dispached same day
The company found the right the part and delivered it promptly!
Responses and mail out was fast and a1. Starter motors were good quality.
I had ordered the wrong starter motor for our generator, we were so close to loosing all power for our flying club, but Jack was brilliant at sorting the correct one and getting sent for an am delivery and it working within minutes of arriving. Thanks Jack you are a star. Paul Fowler MD Enstone flying club
I ordered a new alternator for my VP D6-330 , VP price £914, These guys £345 for the exact same and shipped the next day. Absolutely brilliant and saved 600 notes for more fuel!
I looked around a few suppliers for a replacement alternator and the Starter Motor and Alternator Co. came up cheapest without the faff of having to send the old alternator to them. Quick delivery, good service. Would use again but hope I don't have to! Thx guys.
Ordered and arrived as expected well packaged and good price. What else can I say.
I ordered a starter motor and alternator for KAD 42. Both arrived really quickly and fitted perfectly. I have had one of these alternators on my other engine for over 8 years with no issues. I will definitely use the company again.
Alternator works fine which is all I could ask for. Actually received the product unlike other companies I tried to buy from. Would recommend to a friend.
Good advice and solved my alternator problems
I have reviewed the starter and alternator company before, when I needed an alternator for my Ford. I judged the item, price, delivery and service to be excellent. It pays off Gents! Who were the first people I thought of when the starter packed up a few months later? You guessed it! Purely on the previous experience, of course. Exactly the same impeccable service this time. Can’t fault them.
Fabulous service, delivery and pricing
Excellent advice and excellent service. Thank you.
Extremely helpful when I couldn't identify the alternator that I needed. Great service.
Always good and, quick service.
Great prices, quick delivery & an all round positive experience. Highly recommended
Quite simply a super service. Great advice and a replacement starter motor at a substantial discount on Volvo prices. My order was delivered in next to no time.
Customer service and delivery was excellent
Quick and easy to order, parts delivered promptly, thank you
Absolutely spot on, mid afternoon phoned them to order a starter 0900 next day delivery
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 343 reviews