The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co
Read The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

Tell us how The Starter Motor & Alternator Co made you happy
I ordered a starter motor and alternator for KAD 42. Both arrived really quickly and fitted perfectly. I have had one of these alternators on my other engine for over 8 years with no issues. I will definitely use the company again.
Alternator works fine which is all I could ask for. Actually received the product unlike other companies I tried to buy from. Would recommend to a friend.
Good advice and solved my alternator problems
I have reviewed the starter and alternator company before, when I needed an alternator for my Ford. I judged the item, price, delivery and service to be excellent. It pays off Gents! Who were the first people I thought of when the starter packed up a few months later? You guessed it! Purely on the previous experience, of course. Exactly the same impeccable service this time. Can’t fault them.
Fabulous service, delivery and pricing
Excellent advice and excellent service. Thank you.
Extremely helpful when I couldn't identify the alternator that I needed. Great service.
Always good and, quick service.
Great prices, quick delivery & an all round positive experience. Highly recommended
Quite simply a super service. Great advice and a replacement starter motor at a substantial discount on Volvo prices. My order was delivered in next to no time.
Customer service and delivery was excellent
Quick and easy to order, parts delivered promptly, thank you
Absolutely spot on, mid afternoon phoned them to order a starter 0900 next day delivery
I've replaced both an alternator and a starter motor on my old boat. These guys know their product and are very helpful. Delivery is quick.
Quick delivery, which was important to me , very happy and would definitely use this company again
Got a valeo starter motor for my E46 M3. Quality bit of kit and works a treat. Good customer service and fast delivery.
Excellent level of service, extremely knowledgeable and helpful, its good to talk to someone real, who knows what they are doing.
Fast ordering, very helpful and fast shipping.
Always pleased with the service, speed of delivery and products from Starter Motor & Alternator, Well done!
Extremely helpful and quick delivery, just what you need when your boat won't start!
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 336 reviews