The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

Based on 373 reviews
5 out of 5
Read The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

Tell us how The Starter Motor & Alternator Co made you happy
Excellent service and starter perfect replacement for the old one on my marine Yanmar 1GM
Fantastic service. Spoke to Jack on Friday afternoon and got helpful advice. Placed the order online for starter motor and it was delivered less than 24 hours later on the Saturday! Great price too.
Excellent and very knowledgeable people who were very happy to help, and follow up to ensure all was delivered on time. They delivered as they promised and all works perfectly at a very competitive price. I could not ask for more. I will have no hesitation in recommending these people to anyone. Thanks for being very professional and keeping and delivering to your promises.
Outstanding service! I sent an email with photos of my old alternators without serial numbers, they immediately identified them, modified them and sent replacements. When I still had questions about installation afterwards, I received very quick and thorough advice. Could not be happier! Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable; decent price.
Called up said what van I had they checked ref numbers and starter motor was in stock. Ordered and starter arrived next day. Brilliant fast service
Excellent price, fast delivery and item just as described. Highly recommended
Great service. Right part. Good value.
Excellent service and expertise with all their product range,very helpful on the phone with any questions.
Great company, quick delivery and parts are exactly as described!
Very helpful during pandemic. fast service and know their stuff. I didn't need the part due to a mis diagnosis and they were happy for me to return for refund. Will use again A+++++++
Pleased with item. Good condition, good packaging, and a good delivery time.
Very efficient thank you
Great price, quickly delivered and 6000 later still running well
I’ve brought many alternator’s over the years form the starter motor & alternator co. I’ve always had fantastic service and fast delivery’s with Good quality products
Great selection of starter motors and very easy to find the right one by searching on the website
I ordered a alternator at 3pm to be delivered to the Isle of Wight , and received it at 9am the following day ! Terrific service , thank you so much Gary
Rapid delivery of a quality A127 Lucas alternator for a very good price. Works fine in my Land Rover V8 and my battery is now happy!
Rung up as wasn’t quite sure about fitment for my vehicle, guy on the phone was super helpful. Alternator arrived next day and has been faultless ever since.
Excellent service great price would recommend very helpful staff
Very prompt delivery,I had a few problems with the new alternator,got advice and then a second unit was sent.The problem turned out to be a tiny design fault on the new units which stopped the plug fitting snugly hence no connection.Easily cured with a file.
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 373 reviews