The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co
Read The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

Tell us how The Starter Motor & Alternator Co made you happy
Couldn't have had more knowledge or been more helpful.
Great easy service and easy to find the correct alternator required.

Alternator itself is very good with no issues after two months of use on my vehicle.
Excellent service, easy to order.
Brilliant service from The Starter Motor & Alternator Co. My Alternator was shipped out to me very quickly and I quickly received my discount when I sent back the old Alternator to them. Very professional service and I would use them again. Thanks guys.
Very happy with every aspect of this transaction from purchase to delivery I certainly recommend this company for trouble-free service.
Very happy with the product. Packed safely. Delivered in a very timely manner. Friendly delivery
Great service: I odered late in the day, you shipped late in day rather than "do it in the morning", my alernator arivved next day on the Isle of Wight [some companies wont ship to us Islanders] well packed, I fitted and running and tested by 17:00 Brilliant.
PS I did email someone there a thanks on the day and received a thanks for my comment
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Excellent service and value. Will definitely be my first port of call in future.
Ordered an alternator for my Ford quite late in the day (16:30) and in spite of this company’s ‘order by 17:00 for same day dispatch’, I didn’t realistically expect it to be actioned until the next day. To my astonishment, within about 10 mins I got another mail marking my order as ‘dispatched’. Old cynic that I am, I wasn’t sure that I believed it! Good to their word, it duly turned up by courier the next day. OE Denso alternator, at an extremely good price (all-in i.e. inclusive of VAT and delivery). I am SO impressed that I felt moved to say so.
Item, price, delivery and service have all been truly excellent from this company.
The most satisfying thing of all, perhaps, is in not paying Ford
an additional £100, or so, for them to plonk one of their pretty but very expensive labels on an identical item.
I suppose I should just add that said alternator has already replaced the one which was whining louder than the missus when East Enders is taken off for the cup final, and is working impeccably AND quietly! The website ordering is easy because of good applicability data referring back to original part numbers. All-round, first class!
First class customer service, Jack was very helpful in finding me the right starter motor and very prompt delivery
Very good prices, quick Dispatch and delivery. Really pleased with new alternator.
Great company, great prices, great service!!
Great price for my starter motor arrived on time thanks
Great service! Jack identified my Volvo digger starter motor correctly and sent it out quickly, at a fraction of the cost of the dealer part.
Delivery was quick, part was as described. The part test data provided was detailed. 6 months in there are no problems - very satisfied.
Quick and efficient delivery and exactly the same unit and brand I took off my bmw m3. Glad i found you guys.
I bought my alternator from them,good price,good quality,fast delivery,happy with my purchase
I live in France and starter motors over here are ridiculously expensive and the one I wanted had a five week lead time. Phoned this company who were extremely helpful in making sure I was ordering the correct one and it arrived at my house within 4 days at a cost of less than a third of the price for the same one in France. Very efficient, excellent price and very helpful. I would throughly recommend them.
5 Star Service Even When I Ordered Wrong Parts ! I Would Reccomend Starter Motor&Alternator Co To Anyone ! Jack Thank You For Service You And Your Team Provide ! Nigel (Mercedes S Class)
Ordered before 3 o'clock and received the next day. Beats all others on price. Will use again.
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 310 reviews