The Mosaic Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mosaic Company
Read The Mosaic Company Reviews

About The Mosaic Company:

As an established company with more than 30 years experience in the mosaic tiles industry, we now offer one of the most ranges of mosaic and floor tiles of any company in the UK.

sales@mosaiccompany.co.uk

Unit 4 Parkway Trading Estate, St. Werburghs

Tell us how The Mosaic Company made you happy
I ordered samples of mosaics expecting them to take a few days to arrive and within a few hours they had been dispatched with an email confirmation and the following morning arrived in the post. Sad to say the colours weren’t right for my kitchen but what a fantastic service I received. Many thanks.
Really impressed with the Mosaic Company. I made an order late on a weekday after searching for some swimming pool tiles with many other companies. I called them the next morning and explained I needed the delivery ASAP. They were very helpful and had the delivery sent out that day and received the very next day . I Would recommend this company and I’ll be using them again . Many thanks Danbury home improvments .
I purchased four samples of Mosaic pool tiles which was very helpful as I could see what they looked like under water as well as above, also delivery was very quick, I can now place the main order confident in knowing what they will look like.
I would happily recommend this company. A good selection of mosaics at affordable prices. Friendly and helpful staff and efficient service - my order arrived the next day.
Fantastic helpful service and fast delivery. Thank you!
Great website, quick delivery but best of all was Paul Tucker who was really really helpful and very knowledge. I was only buying £3 of tiles to patch up an old pool and he couldn't have been more helpful if I was tiling a pool from scratch. Thanks alot
Perfect service, fast delivery. Absolutely happy about mosaic quality
Ask for samples very helpful and sent quickly would recommend as this company provide a great service
Excellent friendly efficient personal service (to a dithering customer), plus very fast delivery. All at a good price. I'm very satisfied with my order(s) and would recommend The Mosaic Company without hesitation.
Excellent product, very good service and price, delivery quick.
After looking at various options from different suppliers we found Mosaic Co. Lots of choice, excellent quality, good value. Ordered on Thursday delivered on following Saturday. Very pleased customer. Thank you!
The Mosaic Company 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Excellent. Superb customer service
Little Tiles, big service. They go more than the extra mile to help with product, advise and price.
Ordered some samples which arrived very quickly. Samples were decent size and of good quality. Thank you
I ordered a few mosaic tiles samples which were forwarded very efficiently. A good service
Arrived really quickly, loved the quality of the tiles. Will be placing an order to complete my wetroom
Many thanks for your order Kate, we look forward to receiving your next order.
Sample order was easy and arrived very quickly. Well packaged.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your returning custom.
Perfect. Would highly recommend
The service was prompt and precise. Very Good!
Excellent quality mosaic tiles, dispatched quickly and well packaged. Recommend
The Mosaic Company 5 star review on 7th September 2020