The Mosaic Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mosaic Company
Read The Mosaic Company Reviews

About The Mosaic Company:

As an established company with more than 30 years experience in the mosaic tiles industry, we now offer one of the most ranges of mosaic and floor tiles of any company in the UK.

sales@mosaiccompany.co.uk

Unit 4 Parkway Trading Estate, St. Werburghs

Tell us how The Mosaic Company made you happy
Excellent service and tiles were exactly as shown / described
accurate product description,no fuss, speedy delivery.
Beautiful tiles at a competitive price, delivered on time
A very wide selection of colours and textures. Easy to use website. Samples provided very quickly.
Speedy service and love the tile sample that was sent. I will be placing an order shortly.
Great sample .. quick and easy delivery.. ready to order now with confidence.
Excellent service and exciting range of tiles.
Excellent Help with providing details of products and prices. Prompt. Probably more expensive than other sites. Price matching would be favourable for purchasers.
very helpful on the phone and very efficient with delivering the order.
Great products, fast delivery, very helpful and informative staff and a easy to use great looking website. Would certainly recommend to others and will be back for more tiles soon.
Very good personal service. A small firm, the website seems to lag a little behind reality, so a 'phone call is worthwhile to check stock before placing an order or if the website thinks the line you want is out of stock. Nice to deal with a real person who knew his stock. Goods dispatched very quickly once ordered, and no damage in transit. What more can one ask? - Prices fair, and the tiles I wanted were unavailable elsewhere.
I think the merchandise is lovely . The support I had from the team was marvellous.
beautiful tiles and excellent delivery service thank you
Very helpful when I phoned them to ask about certain products. Unbelievably quick delivery and beautiful tiles (bought a selection to make my own craft mosaic pieces). Definitely recommend, and would buy from here again. 5*
I was very pleased with the quality of the sample, that arrived promptly. The price was also an important factor for me and did not want to buy low quality. We will use it for our garden pool.
Beautiful tiles, best colour match for my bathroom.
The Mosaic Company is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews