The Mosaic Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mosaic Company
Read The Mosaic Company Reviews

About The Mosaic Company:

As an established company with more than 30 years experience in the mosaic tiles industry, we now offer one of the most ranges of mosaic and floor tiles of any company in the UK.

sales@mosaiccompany.co.uk

Unit 4 Parkway Trading Estate, St. Werburghs

Tell us how The Mosaic Company made you happy
Ordered a few samples. Arrived very quickly. Chosen tile in stock and available next day too. Great.
Great service, quick delivery, good communication and competitive prices. Excellent company
I’ve ordered from this company a couple of times now while undertaking repairs to our swimming pool tiles. They have been extremely helpful and my orders have been dispatched within 24 hours and arrived well wrapped. I highly recommend them
The samples arrived very quickly were well packed and help us decide on our bathroom design with our supplier. Thank you.
I ordered 2 different sample mosaics. They arrived very promptly and were well packed so they could go through the letterbox. In the end I chose a different tile as it was significantly reduced for clearance, but the samples were good.
We needed some more tiles to tile an extra area in our kitchen that we did last June, luckily they were still a current stock item. We ordered the tiles and they were delivered the next day! The additional work is now complete and looks great! Thank you Mosaic Company
Excellent service and tiles were exactly as shown / described
accurate product description,no fuss, speedy delivery.
Beautiful tiles at a competitive price, delivered on time
A very wide selection of colours and textures. Easy to use website. Samples provided very quickly.
Speedy service and love the tile sample that was sent. I will be placing an order shortly.
Great sample .. quick and easy delivery.. ready to order now with confidence.
Excellent service and exciting range of tiles.
Excellent Help with providing details of products and prices. Prompt. Probably more expensive than other sites. Price matching would be favourable for purchasers.
very helpful on the phone and very efficient with delivering the order.
Great products, fast delivery, very helpful and informative staff and a easy to use great looking website. Would certainly recommend to others and will be back for more tiles soon.
Very good personal service. A small firm, the website seems to lag a little behind reality, so a 'phone call is worthwhile to check stock before placing an order or if the website thinks the line you want is out of stock. Nice to deal with a real person who knew his stock. Goods dispatched very quickly once ordered, and no damage in transit. What more can one ask? - Prices fair, and the tiles I wanted were unavailable elsewhere.
I think the merchandise is lovely . The support I had from the team was marvellous.
beautiful tiles and excellent delivery service thank you
Very helpful when I phoned them to ask about certain products. Unbelievably quick delivery and beautiful tiles (bought a selection to make my own craft mosaic pieces). Definitely recommend, and would buy from here again. 5*
The Mosaic Company is rated 4.86 based on 22 reviews