The Mosaic Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mosaic Company
Read The Mosaic Company Reviews

About The Mosaic Company:

As an established company with more than 30 years experience in the mosaic tiles industry, we now offer one of the most ranges of mosaic and floor tiles of any company in the UK.

sales@mosaiccompany.co.uk

Unit 4 Parkway Trading Estate, St. Werburghs

Tell us how The Mosaic Company made you happy
Good service, next day delivery
I ordered several samples of tiles ahead of making a decision. They were delivered within 2 days and clearly labelled. Enabled me to make quick decision and I will now be placing an order as impressed with service so far.
Great service. They are very willing and very quick to send samples. Lots of choice too and helpful advice.
Absolutely delighted with the glass tiles I ordered for my cloakroom. They are really beautiful. Ordered a sample first to make sure I liked them. Delivery was super prompt, product well packed. All top notch. Thank you.
Website good and clear to use, samples came and helped me decide what to go for
Awesome tiles, speedy, secure delivery, just wonderful.
It was really good to get a sample of the tiles, looked different in real life than on a computer screen. Sample x CDs are really quickly, unfortunately it didn’t work with the colour scheme. But would definitely use this company again.
Unable to give a review of the tiles as those ordered are out of stock and will not be with me for another 4-6 weeks. However, correspondence with the company has been good and they are keeping me advised of eventual delivery
samples sent prompty and were large enough to see true colouts of the glass mosaic tiles.
Been having trouble sourcing tiles for a mosaic for my parent's golden wedding anniversary (Brexit, Covid . . .). Mosaic Heaven had beautiful tiles, especially the millefiore, and had them delivered by the next day. Fab! Will definitely use Mosaic Heaven for future projects.
Very helpful with sending samples and giving advice on the phone.
Quality product & staff were very helpful.I ordered a second shipment of tiles but was sent a sample to check if they matched the first order as the new batch I’m told could be slightly different. Attention to detail seems to run through the Company
i ordered a selection of samples online which were delivered quickly via royalmail tracked
Excellent match for pool renovation..25mmx25mm Mediterranean blend, only company I found to be still supplying this size product .customer services very helpful..
I ordered samples of mosaics expecting them to take a few days to arrive and within a few hours they had been dispatched with an email confirmation and the following morning arrived in the post. Sad to say the colours weren’t right for my kitchen but what a fantastic service I received. Many thanks.
Really impressed with the Mosaic Company. I made an order late on a weekday after searching for some swimming pool tiles with many other companies. I called them the next morning and explained I needed the delivery ASAP. They were very helpful and had the delivery sent out that day and received the very next day . I Would recommend this company and I’ll be using them again . Many thanks Danbury home improvments .
I purchased four samples of Mosaic pool tiles which was very helpful as I could see what they looked like under water as well as above, also delivery was very quick, I can now place the main order confident in knowing what they will look like.
I would happily recommend this company. A good selection of mosaics at affordable prices. Friendly and helpful staff and efficient service - my order arrived the next day.
Fantastic helpful service and fast delivery. Thank you!
Great website, quick delivery but best of all was Paul Tucker who was really really helpful and very knowledge. I was only buying £3 of tiles to patch up an old pool and he couldn't have been more helpful if I was tiling a pool from scratch. Thanks alot
The Mosaic Company is rated 4.73 based on 62 reviews