The Mosaic Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mosaic Company
Read The Mosaic Company Reviews

About The Mosaic Company:

As an established company with more than 30 years experience in the mosaic tiles industry, we now offer one of the most ranges of mosaic and floor tiles of any company in the UK.

sales@mosaiccompany.co.uk

Unit 4 Parkway Trading Estate, St. Werburghs

Tell us how The Mosaic Company made you happy
I would happily recommend this company. A good selection of mosaics at affordable prices. Friendly and helpful staff and efficient service - my order arrived the next day.
Fantastic helpful service and fast delivery. Thank you!
Great website, quick delivery but best of all was Paul Tucker who was really really helpful and very knowledge. I was only buying £3 of tiles to patch up an old pool and he couldn't have been more helpful if I was tiling a pool from scratch. Thanks alot
Perfect service, fast delivery. Absolutely happy about mosaic quality
Excellent samples service, allowing us to choose exactly the right tiles.
Ask for samples very helpful and sent quickly would recommend as this company provide a great service
Excellent friendly efficient personal service (to a dithering customer), plus very fast delivery. All at a good price. I'm very satisfied with my order(s) and would recommend The Mosaic Company without hesitation.
Excellent product, very good service and price, delivery quick.
After looking at various options from different suppliers we found Mosaic Co. Lots of choice, excellent quality, good value. Ordered on Thursday delivered on following Saturday. Very pleased customer. Thank you!
The Mosaic Company 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Excellent. Superb customer service
Little Tiles, big service. They go more than the extra mile to help with product, advise and price.
Very disappointed that you couldn't supply the tiles I was after, I really love them and can't find them anywhere else.
Ordered some samples which arrived very quickly. Samples were decent size and of good quality. Thank you
I ordered a few mosaic tiles samples which were forwarded very efficiently. A good service
it is disappointing that the Mosaic company totally change their stock colours without changing the representations/pictures on your website. I was looking to match a previous tile (Kingston Mull) which was in a wall on my bathroom and although you still stock this tile it is now a completely different colour to what it was before and to the colour shown in the picture on your website or to the sample boards still in stock with your approved distributors eg Tile Giant. I do not mean a slight shade difference which is understandable and would not matter - I mean a completely different and darker colour (see attached photo). When I sent a picture through showing the difference your only answer to this is that you have changed the batch and it is what it is which is not really satisfactory. You also have no idea if the colour will ever change back. This is really disappointing and now means I will have to retile my entire bathroom. I cannot understand why you would have no control over the tiles/colours being manufactured and if something is supposed to be a bright royal blue why it no longer is!
Firstly, please accept my apologies for the late response, we are exceptionally busy at the moment and like many companies across the UK we are operating with reduced staff levels and under restrictive conditions. We were really disappointed to hear that you had an issue with one of our products especially as “Mull” is one of our favourite and best selling products. We have sold thousands of square metres over the years without a problem. Glass mosaic like all kiln fired materials such as tiles, pottery even tableware is subject to variations from batch to batch during manufacturer. This is inherent in the process and beyond our control. Transparent glass mosaics are more prone to these variations than most, which is why we offer a sample service to all our customers so they can see the current batch available from stock. Mull like most glass mosaics is made in China so we are not able to predict exactly what the next production will look like. The sample card in your picture is several years old so unfortunately an exact match was never likely.
Arrived really quickly, loved the quality of the tiles. Will be placing an order to complete my wetroom
Many thanks for your order Kate, we look forward to receiving your next order.
Sample order was easy and arrived very quickly. Well packaged.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your returning custom.
Perfect. Would highly recommend
The service was prompt and precise. Very Good!
Excellent quality mosaic tiles, dispatched quickly and well packaged. Recommend
The Mosaic Company 5 star review on 7th September 2020