The Mosaic Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mosaic Company
Read The Mosaic Company Reviews

About The Mosaic Company:

As an established company with more than 30 years experience in the mosaic tiles industry, we now offer one of the most ranges of mosaic and floor tiles of any company in the UK.

sales@mosaiccompany.co.uk

Unit 4 Parkway Trading Estate, St. Werburghs

Tell us how The Mosaic Company made you happy
Sample order was easy and arrived very quickly. Well packaged.
Perfect. Would highly recommend
The service was prompt and precise. Very Good!
Excellent quality mosaic tiles, dispatched quickly and well packaged. Recommend
Prompt delivery of tile samples. I would have preferred if they were free or came either a discount voucher
Hi Calum, thanks for leaving us a review. You should have received a voucher inside the packaging that gives you the cost of the samples back when placing your next order with us. If you didnt get this let us know by emailing sales@mosaiccompany.co.uk and one of the team will sort out for you. Thanks
Good quality product delivered exactly when they said they would deliver, will use again
The tiles are exactly what I was looking for. Near perfect match for the missing tiles on my pool and arrived very quickly.
Ordered a few samples. Arrived very quickly. Chosen tile in stock and available next day too. Great.
Great service, quick delivery, good communication and competitive prices. Excellent company
I’ve ordered from this company a couple of times now while undertaking repairs to our swimming pool tiles. They have been extremely helpful and my orders have been dispatched within 24 hours and arrived well wrapped. I highly recommend them
The samples arrived very quickly were well packed and help us decide on our bathroom design with our supplier.
Thank you.
I ordered 2 different sample mosaics. They arrived very promptly and were well packed so they could go through the letterbox. In the end I chose a different tile as it was significantly reduced for clearance, but the samples were good.
We needed some more tiles to tile an extra area in our kitchen that we did last June, luckily they were still a current stock item. We ordered the tiles and they were delivered the next day!
The additional work is now complete and looks great!
Excellent service and tiles were exactly as shown / described
accurate product description,no fuss, speedy delivery.
Beautiful tiles at a competitive price, delivered on time
A very wide selection of colours and textures. Easy to use website. Samples provided very quickly.
Speedy service and love the tile sample that was sent. I will be placing an order shortly.
Great sample .. quick and easy delivery.. ready to order now with confidence.
Excellent service and exciting range of tiles.
The Mosaic Company is rated 4.86 based on 29 reviews