MacMan Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MacMan

About MacMan: MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

46 Quebec Street
Brighton
BN2 9UZ

"Good guys, knowledgeable, helpful. God used kit, good prices and very stable a year on I am still loving the Mac Mini server I bought. iPhone screen repair too, great work. prompt and efficient."
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 day ago
"Professional, polite, kind, not overpriced and bloody good at computers...what more could you want!"
"Pleasant service and (mostly) efficient delivery"
"Ryan, the Brighton Mac Man. is truly wonderful - helpful, fast working, charming.- and when he's got time in his working week, tries to make time for me"
"Excellent efficient and friendly service"
"Eden was most helpful in discussing the type of iPad I upgraded to then with transferring everything onto the new ipad. Thanks Eden."
"Great, friendly service as always. Managed to resolve the issue."
"Super friendly staff who are passionate about what they do. The jiggly problems that had plagued my 5 year old MacBook were gone in an instant. Madman returned my precious work horse freshly cleaned and shined so it looked and worked like brand new. I am looking forward to many more Troublefree years of computing and if not Macman are always there to put things right long after the Apple warranty has expired."
"11 out of 10. The best I have found in the area. So pleased to have discovered a team that suit me & my aged iMac. Thank you MAC Man for your great service."
"Excellent service, cannot fault them, super advice and knowledge."
"As ever - really, really good service!"
"I was interested in buying a Mac computer and found the staff at MacMan very helpful and knowledgeable. I decided to buy a refurbished computer from MacMan and am very pleased with it and the service given."
"Excellent service and advice. Would recommend them."
"Needed data retrieved from old pc and transferred to new MacBook - staff were very patient towards a somewhat computer illiterate customer and the work was done quickly and was reasonably priced."
"I brought my MacBook in to be repaired and unfortunately due to water damage the best the team could do was copy my MacBook into an eternal hard drive. I thought the people in the shop were very friendly and helpful and initially I was provided with a very speedy diagnosis. But I do have two issues. Firstly, I had to call and chase up twice to find out when my Macbook and external hard drive could be collected. Secondly - which I only discovered last week - I did ask if the hard drive would work with non Apple products and was assured it did. However it isn’t readily compatible with a PC or windows system and unfortunately that’s what my replacement laptop is. (I got a second opinion from the tech team at work just to be sure). I have to say I’m disappointed in this - while the important thing is that the information is on there and I can access it through a friend’s Mac, it’s a bit galling given the expense of the hard drive not to have been given it on a more inclusive device."
(Test Branch) - Posted 3 months ago
"Good, efficient and knowledgeable service and we would definitely use MacMan again."
(Sevenoaks) - Posted 3 months ago
"MacMan are excellent - very knowledgeable, fast and friendly."
(Test Branch) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 4 months ago
"a good repair although the few days wait for the part to arrive was frustrating.I had quite a long wait in the shop to pay even though there were 2 staff and one customer being seen, as the other staff member didn't know how to use the card holder!!"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 4 months ago
"I received excellent advice and service, and am now extremely happy with my purchase. Thank you all very much"
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 1,050 reviews