MacMan Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MacMan

About MacMan: MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how MacMan made you happy

"David responded to my first telephone call, then ignored my follow up calls and e mails - Not great customer service, can only imagine my job was too small for him, great shame"
"We received excellent service from Mac Man."
"Fixed a smashed screen same day and gave very helpful expert advice. Would recommend MacMan."
"Proper expert knowledge and really quick service meant that a potentially devastating accident was averted. Forget the Apple Store, you don't need them."
"Phoned the Horsham shop with network problem. 3 hours later engineer at my house sorting out the initial problem. Very impressed with the speed everything was dealt with. Engineer found that we had a very old networking problem. So Matt had to attend and sort about 1 week later. When Matt arrived he was 30 mins late which initially wound me up. As he didn’t tell me he was going to be late until the moment he was due. I think I conveyed my mood over the phone. However Matt turned up very professional and started to look at and sort my problem. Which appears to have been what I had done some years before. I’m very pleased with the outcome. I now understand why he was probably late trying to sort out some other idiots hash up. Thanks Matt."
Morning Martin. Thanks for the review and sorry that we didn't get to you on time on the second instance. Our engineers try their best to estimate onsite time, but it's a really tricky thing todo. Often we're faced with secondary issues that we're just not aware of before a visit or things just don't go as planned and it's difficult to leave a customer midway through a job.

Let us know if you need us to lend a hand in future. Thanks again.
"Went in with a loud fan a few days ago. The lovely man fixed it for me, and talked me through various ways to help clean up my mac for nothing. They fixed my iMac a while ago too and that was fab. thank you and i would defo recommend!"
"I have used mac man a number times and they have always been very helpful. The website is very clear and gave me all the relevant information that i needed to make my purchase. I was slightly skeptical at first because i would usually only order from apple direct, but when i received my order i was more than happy and will continue to to shop with mac man in the future and would definitely recommend"
"I have used MacMan several times over the last few years and have always had a very positive experience: a really helpful and knowledgeable team who go the extra mile every time. Very reasonably priced and I have always been given a finite estimate in advance and no nasty surprises on the bill. As I work from home on a freelance basis about a ten-mins walk from the Brighton store, it is like having my own IT department on tap – so reassuring."
"Mac mini from 2012 had slowed to a crawl and slower. Stuff falling over or just not loading for twenty minutes etc.etc. Had tried the Apple help line several times, on one occasion spending literally one and a half working days trying to sort it with a helpful, willing but unsuccessful official and got nowhere. Took it to Macman In Hanover Brighton and 8Gm Ram, new SSD card, 2TB internal, installation and new Microsoft Office later (plus other stuff that I didn't begin to understand although this 66 year old nodded as if he did!) works better than it ever did, even when new. Cost £600.00 and worth every single penny. Best computer money I have ever spent and ended up getting far, far more than I would if I had bought a new computer. Highly recommended. Do not dump your ageing computer Think of The Planet, get a better deal and take it to Macman, absolute gem and totally reliable, efficient and helpful."
"Impeccable service from the Sevenoaks branch. After a very helpful tuition session, I decided to upgrade the memory on my Mac, which was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. It’s so useful to have real people to talk to face to face when computer problems arise."
"Very good with repairing a computer which had frozen !"
"We were once again very happy with the service we received from MacMan and Ryan in particular. He set up our computer and Wifi network most effectively and efficiently, taking care to customise the system so that it met our particular needs. We highly recommend MacMan's friendly and supportive service."
"Really helpful, friendly service. Wouldn't take my mac anywhere else."
"excellent service - very helpful as we are elderly and I am visually impaired, so brought to our house for us."
"Very polite, friendly and prompt service"
"Great customer service by Ryan at MacMan as far as he is concerned no question is a stupid question and he patiently explains everything until I get and the stystem is responding as I would like it to. Can’t recommend MacMan Brighton and Ryan highly enough! I will definitely be using them again"
"I have recently traded in my old Mac for a nearly new MacBook Pro. Ryan arranged for the machine to be brought to the Brighton store from Horsham and transferred all my data over a seamless update. Always a pleasure to deal with I wholeheartedly recommend MacMac excellent service!"
"Top class service"
"Good guys, knowledgeable, helpful. God used kit, good prices and very stable a year on I am still loving the Mac Mini server I bought. iPhone screen repair too, great work. prompt and efficient."
(Test Branch) - Posted 8 months ago
"Professional, polite, kind, not overpriced and bloody good at computers...what more could you want!"
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 1,069 reviews