MacMan Reviews

of reviewers recommend MacMan
Read MacMan Reviews

About MacMan:

MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how MacMan made you happy
A big thank you to all the team in Tunbridge Wells.
The shop is very well organised by appointment in these strange covid 19 times . The staff are very helpful and cheerful, as well as doing a fantastic job repairing my iPad
Well done and thank you
Excellent as always .... even in lock down , thanks David, and all at Mac Man
The team at Macman are exceptional. Their knowledge, talent and willingness to go the extra mile is built into their DNA. We have been a customer of theirs for several years now and could not be tempted away. Keep on doing what you do best...... Thank you!!!
Fantastic service from start to Finnish Ryan was a superstar, very Happy Customer.Any problems with your Mac the MacMan is the one to sort it.
Swift response to our iPad repair request and advice which indicted we required a replacement iPad. A replacement was obtained by Macman within three days and the price was the same as John Lewis on line .
We would certainly use the Sevenoaks branch in the future.
Very efficient, took less time than I thought. Result very good and now I can access websites that were becoming impossible. Was given advice on what to do with old hard drive (use for backups!)
Always great service.Sad to say Mac had come to the end of its days, but Ryan took it of our hands to recycle, better than taking it to the tip!
Jerry H.
Popped in yesterday and the lovely Dan was an absolute hero with trying to help sort my laptop issues! Really great knowledgeable service - highly recommend.
As always, excellent service by knowledgeable and supportive staff.
Never made to feel silly if I don’t understand something.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else. By
As always, Ryan was extremely helpful during both the pre and the post repair.
I have no reservations in recommending this establishment.
The knowledge, tech support and know how demonstrated by Ryan from MacMan is brilliant! After Ryan’s visit, the set up he left us with works smoothly and we feel that with his help we understand and can operate our technology with greater confidence.
MacMan changed the battery in my iPhone6. Couldn't fault the outcome and the service was friendly and efficient.
Asked Mac Man to come into our new office to tidy up some Network Issues after our move to a new Unit. They took payment at the end of the work. Unfortunately the very next day the issues started again and 2 weeks later still no visit to fix the problems. Not impressed. If you are going to use them get a receipt and pay them at least a week later when you are convinced the fix has been done properly because getting them to respond to problems is slow and painful.
Thanks for taking the time to post this review. We have looked into this and can report the following. Our engineer left your premises with service restored and working. We had no way of accessing your router to administer it as the Admin password was not known. There wasn't a great deal more we could do. We suggested that your router may well be at fault, but this was rejected by yourself. We then spent time with you over email trying to move the situation forward and again suggested that a new router should be provided by your ISP as we suspected that was the issue. This hasn't been done and the problem remains. We could visit again to install a new router if you would like but this doesn't seem to be an option as you're not prepared to pay for this service and have demanded a free of charge visit to rectify.
Always a pleasure to deal with. Staff are great & help & repairs first rate. So glad we found you!
Again excellent help & friendly service from James
David responded to my first telephone call, then ignored my follow up calls and e mails - Not great customer service, can only imagine my job was too small for him, great shame
Hi there,

We're struggling to find your details on our system. Do you think you could email us your details so we can address this and get it sorted?
We received excellent service from Mac Man.
Fixed a smashed screen same day and gave very helpful expert advice. Would recommend MacMan.
Proper expert knowledge and really quick service meant that a potentially devastating accident was averted. Forget the Apple Store, you don't need them.
Phoned the Horsham shop with network problem. 3 hours later engineer at my house sorting out the initial problem. Very impressed with the speed everything was dealt with. Engineer found that we had a very old networking problem. So Matt had to attend and sort about 1 week later. When Matt arrived he was 30 mins late which initially wound me up. As he didn’t tell me he was going to be late until the moment he was due. I think I conveyed my mood over the phone. However Matt turned up very professional and started to look at and sort my problem. Which appears to have been what I had done some years before. I’m very pleased with the outcome. I now understand why he was probably late trying to sort out some other idiots hash up. Thanks Matt.
Morning Martin. Thanks for the review and sorry that we didn't get to you on time on the second instance. Our engineers try their best to estimate onsite time, but it's a really tricky thing todo. Often we're faced with secondary issues that we're just not aware of before a visit or things just don't go as planned and it's difficult to leave a customer midway through a job.

Let us know if you need us to lend a hand in future. Thanks again.
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 1,084 reviews