MacMan Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MacMan

About MacMan: MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

Head Office46 Quebec StreetBrightonEast SussexBN2 9UZ

"Great, friendly service. Got my iPhone working in less than a couple of hours when it was stuck in a restarting loop. Would thoroughly recommend and would use again in the future."
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 week ago
"I gave them an unusual problem to solve and they solved it very quickly and with no fuss.I also like the fact that they tested and tested again to check that their solution really worked."
(Horsham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The service at MacMan was excellent. They made an extra effort to get my phone fixed in a short space of time and I’m really pleased with the results. Great attitude and very helpful!! Highly recommended!!"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Sry efficient, competent and outstanding customer service"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I ordered my new (refurbed) MacBook Pro 15 after scouring the net and MacMan offered not only the best price and spec but the express delivery I was looking for. The day before I was expecting delivery I received a call to say there was a problem with the machine I ordered - I feared the worse. However I was informed that they would actually still get my laptop to me, but it would actually be upgraded to complete the order and achieve the original delivery date! The delivery turned up first thing in the morning, I unpacked it and it worked straight of the box! Fantastic customer service, great products and all at a reasonable price (for a Mac!!) - wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks for the great service!"
(Test Branch) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"We have been using Macman for a number of years now. They are always professional, supportive and reliable. They treat their customers with respect and are very knowledgeable. I would recommend them without hesitation."
(Brighton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Friendly, helpful, clear options offered and solution delivered on time"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good quick service on my phone - recommend."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 1 month ago
"MacMan provides a quick, efficient, friendly service, with no hidden costs. I would highly recommend them."
(Brighton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Professional, very helpful and technically on the ball...what more could you want."
(Brighton) - Posted 2 months ago
"I took my very old mac to the shop as the sound was almost non existent and there were various other problems that came to light now and again. I was told that my Mac Book Pro was rather old but they would do what they could. My mac came back with still a sound problem which I was warned about, but the other smaller issues have been ironed out. Unable to play my games though. All in all, I am very happy with the service which was a very minimal cost. Thank you MacMan"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
"Fate has determined that I should become a 'regular' at MacMan in recent times, iPhone and MacBook developing various problems, all cured with minimal fuss and maximal courtesy by this excellent service."
(Brighton) - Posted 2 months ago
"Did the job of replacing screen on an iPhone 7plus but very pricey. More than Apple would charge. Had to go for it as nowhere near an Apple store and glass had fragmented. Great service and very polite staff. So would recommend this store."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
"they are always professional"
Vasantha R
Verified Buyer
"Good service and product repaired and return with in agreed times"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
"Put my MacPro in for an MOT and expressly made sure when dropping off and picking up that the inside had been hovered out and made dust free as this is one of the main reasons that older Mac Pro's go down. Got home, unboxed it only to find this key aspect had not been carried out. Contacted MacMan and they apologised it had been left off the checklist and if I brought it back in it would only take 10 minutes - fair enough but why had it not been checked off when I asked twice and was informed yes it had been done? Didn't have the time to bring it back or wrestle with the sheer weight of the thing and trying to carry from the car park. My Adobe Illustrator has been playing up ever since as well and all of the preferences with it have been lost. So all in all pretty disappointed with the service given for such a routine job."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
We've still been unable to find out who this is or what it is related to - please email your issues to info@macman.co.uk
Thanks.
"Pleasant, helpful people. Did a perfect job of replacing an iPhone 6S screen, and had it ready for collection at the requested time. We have used MacMan before, and will certainly use them again. Excellent service."
Jonathan C
Verified Buyer
"Set up my new iPhone quickly and efficiently"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Jonathan, Glad we could help! Thanks for taking the time to write a review :)
Faustine Z
Verified Buyer
"I always receive an excellent service at MacMan. A friend of mine tried several shops to try have their iPhone fixed, I brought it to MacMac and they fixed it same day at an excellent price and gave me a very clear explanation of what they had done. Perfect service and very friendly."
(Brighton) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Faustine, thank you for your review! You were excellent too - feel free to drop back any time!
"Quick efficient and honest help when I thought there was no hope! Thank you!"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you for coming to us! We're glad to have been able to help you!
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 1,019 reviews