MacMan Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MacMan

About MacMan: MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

"Really helpful, friendly service. Wouldn't take my mac anywhere else."
"excellent service - very helpful as we are elderly and I am visually impaired, so brought to our house for us."
"Very polite, friendly and prompt service"
"Great customer service by Ryan at MacMan as far as he is concerned no question is a stupid question and he patiently explains everything until I get and the stystem is responding as I would like it to. Can’t recommend MacMan Brighton and Ryan highly enough! I will definitely be using them again"
"I have recently traded in my old Mac for a nearly new MacBook Pro. Ryan arranged for the machine to be brought to the Brighton store from Horsham and transferred all my data over a seamless update. Always a pleasure to deal with I wholeheartedly recommend MacMac excellent service!"
"Top class service"
"Good guys, knowledgeable, helpful. God used kit, good prices and very stable a year on I am still loving the Mac Mini server I bought. iPhone screen repair too, great work. prompt and efficient."
(Test Branch) - Posted 4 months ago
"Professional, polite, kind, not overpriced and bloody good at computers...what more could you want!"
"Pleasant service and (mostly) efficient delivery"
"Ryan, the Brighton Mac Man. is truly wonderful - helpful, fast working, charming.- and when he's got time in his working week, tries to make time for me"
"Excellent efficient and friendly service"
"Eden was most helpful in discussing the type of iPad I upgraded to then with transferring everything onto the new ipad. Thanks Eden."
"Great, friendly service as always. Managed to resolve the issue."
"Super friendly staff who are passionate about what they do. The jiggly problems that had plagued my 5 year old MacBook were gone in an instant. Madman returned my precious work horse freshly cleaned and shined so it looked and worked like brand new. I am looking forward to many more Troublefree years of computing and if not Macman are always there to put things right long after the Apple warranty has expired."
"11 out of 10. The best I have found in the area. So pleased to have discovered a team that suit me & my aged iMac. Thank you MAC Man for your great service."
"Excellent service, cannot fault them, super advice and knowledge."
"As ever - really, really good service!"
"I was interested in buying a Mac computer and found the staff at MacMan very helpful and knowledgeable. I decided to buy a refurbished computer from MacMan and am very pleased with it and the service given."
"Excellent service and advice. Would recommend them."
"Needed data retrieved from old pc and transferred to new MacBook - staff were very patient towards a somewhat computer illiterate customer and the work was done quickly and was reasonably priced."
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 1,057 reviews