MacMan Reviews

of reviewers recommend MacMan
Read MacMan Reviews

About MacMan:

MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how MacMan made you happy
I don't know where to begin! I am overwhelmed by the kindness, professionalism and sheer generosity that all the Tunbridge Wells staff showed me. I am a victim of domestic abuse and the police advised me to record all conversations that demonstrate admission of guilt and cruelty. Eighty hours worth of recordings on my phone (an android), they transferred onto 2 USB sticks, laptop and put it on the cloud for me, I am completely illiterate when it comes to technology. They overhead me asking my son to pay so that my husband would not know what I was doing and they said it was free of charge, I was there for over an hour. When I thanked them, they said they just wanted to be able to help and no thanks was necessary. Such kindness and compassion. What an amazing humane and ethical company, thank you, from the bottom of my heart! You really have restored my faith in humanity!
So glad we were able to assist and we'll make sure the TW team see your lovely review.
MacMan certainly didn't make me happy. I first contacted them a few years ago about a problem. I am getting on and pretty computer illiterate. However they sent an engineer round and sorted it. He was good. Indeed I was going to sign up as a regular customer but the man at the store, despite 2 reminders, whose manner was curt and rude, did nothing about it so I gave up on them. FF to 2021. I am buying and selling a house and my computer won't let me print (not the printer) and in desperation I phoned them again. The man I spoke to was even ruder than the one before, saying i must book online and simply cut me off when i asked about timescale. Sheer utter rudeness. If all this is their idea of customer service, it sure ain't mine. I went to the online booking form and it had questions I couldn't answer. I gave up. Man in the office arrogant, rude and they seem to have no appreciation that some people aren't as computer literate as them. A horrible waste of my time on a busy day.. CJ Sansom Brighton
We were sorry to read your review and we apologise if you found one of team members anything other than polite and helpful, which we always strive to be. Unfortunately, the necessary Covid regulations meant that online bookings were the only way we could operate. That has now (thankfully) changed and all four of our stores are now fully open, with Covid-safe/social distancing guidelines still in place.
Popped into this shop on the off chance they could print a postage label as the post office couldn't help me the guy was so helpful ad even offered me a chair as I was having bad back day amazing customer service
That's lovely to hear, Mandy - hope you feel better very soon!
I am a happy MacMan customer, if for an unusual reason. They rather did not do the job and not charge me for it when they realised that the small unit repair I had ordered could lead to big problems as the unit was touching memory cards. They still improved my laptop and resolved my problem half way anyway. I am grateful they did not take risks just to say that they've completed the order, but took a long view and kept my interests in mind. Thank you Andrew at Tumbridge Wells and the team.
Great to hear, NG - thanks for taking the time to give us this feedback - it's so important that we know when and how we're helping our customers.
Again wonderful attentive care and solution from the Brighton Team, this time Dan and David. Thank you for sorting the icloud problems, Graham
Great review, thanks Graham!
As always perfect service . Wouldn’t go anywhere else with my apple products
Great to hear, Ray - many thanks!
Excellent service and repair of my iPhone.
Would give them more stars. Great in every department
Fantastic review, Ray - thank you!
We are regular clients of MacMan, such a reliable, trustworthy company, with great customer service. We highly recommend them to anyone that needs support with Mac related stuff. Dan in particular helped us recently with some fantastic advice. Thank you MacMan for keeping us (relatively) sane!!
Thanks so much for the lovely words, Susi - much appreciated!
So impressed with MacMan sorting out my imac issues and even calling after hours with one issue.Thank you guys so much. Lee Sawyer
Thanks for the great review and the 5 stars, Lee!
Always helpful & knowledgeable.
Very helpful, friendly and efficient service - my job was completed easily within the time frame promised. My iMac has now got a whole new lease of life with its giant SSD installed! Thanks guys
I took my macbook to Macman and the person who talked to us (unfortunately I didn't record his name) was very honest. In fact, I've never came across anyone so honest, especially in the tech world. He told me it was worth it to try with my warranty again and then if they could not fix or replace it he would be happy to do the work, telling me all the possible prices for my problem. I have not had any answers yet from the store where I've bought my macbook, but I already trust Macman services as for their honesty with me. Thank you, I will recommend it for sure.
Knowledgeable, friendly and prompt: couldn't have been more helpful.
Fantastic service from Matt at the Horsham store - was so helpful and explained things so I could understand and getting my Mac exactly as I wanted it - so grateful for the help and support and knowing you are there is such a weight off my mind - thank you so much
A big thank you to all the team in Tunbridge Wells. The shop is very well organised by appointment in these strange covid 19 times . The staff are very helpful and cheerful, as well as doing a fantastic job repairing my iPad Well done and thank you
Excellent as always .... even in lock down , thanks David, and all at Mac Man
The team at Macman are exceptional. Their knowledge, talent and willingness to go the extra mile is built into their DNA. We have been a customer of theirs for several years now and could not be tempted away. Keep on doing what you do best...... Thank you!!!
Fantastic service from start to Finnish Ryan was a superstar, very Happy Customer.Any problems with your Mac the MacMan is the one to sort it.
Swift response to our iPad repair request and advice which indicted we required a replacement iPad. A replacement was obtained by Macman within three days and the price was the same as John Lewis on line . We would certainly use the Sevenoaks branch in the future.
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 1,099 reviews