MacMan Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MacMan

About MacMan: MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

Head Office
46 Quebec Street
Brighton
East Sussex
BN2 9UZ

Faustine Z
Verified Buyer
"I always receive an excellent service at MacMan. A friend of mine tried several shops to try have their iPhone fixed, I brought it to MacMac and they fixed it same day at an excellent price and gave me a very clear explanation of what they had done. Perfect service and very friendly."
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Faustine, thank you for your review! You were excellent too - feel free to drop back any time!
"Quick efficient and honest help when I thought there was no hope! Thank you!"
(Test Branch) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for coming to us! We're glad to have been able to help you!
"selling me apple products"
(Test Branch) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Amazingly helpful and prompt service"
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you Lisa! We love to be helpful :)
"these guys are great, friendly, know their stuff, compared to the dicks at currys/pcworld these people are saints!"
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
thank you for taking the time to write a review :) .. and glad we could help compared the guys at that other shop!!
"The staff are all friendly, honest and straight forward and the charges for services and items are very reasonable. Many thanks"
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Nadia, you're very welcome! thank you for taking the time to write a review!
"Came to MacMan with a broken iPhone that had been left out all night in the rain and cold. I thought it was the end, but alas MacMan managed to fix it in a matter of hours and for an extremely reasonable price. The staff were very knowledgable, informative and friendly. I felt like my iPhone was in great hands and they contacted me as soon as it was done and ready to collect. Excellent service, I'm a very happy customer! Will definitely be using MacMan for all of my technical needs from now on."
Hi Faustine,

We're glad to have been able to rescue your phone and would be glad to be of service again!
"They always go that extra mile. Because I am disabled I have appreciated their prompt personal service when required."
Hi Gordon, we're glad to have been able to help you - it was a pleasure!
"Excellent, efficent and professional service. Highly recommend an MOT for your Mac to increase it's performance and reduce the risk of downtime. Thanks to all at MacMan"
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kate - you're very welcome - thank you for using us! We're glad to have improved your laptop :)
"Really nice people, and fixed my iMac a treat, will visit again !"
"Helpful with problems"
(Test Branch) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have always had a really positive experience with the Macman service - I really trust their knowledge and that they only do things that are necessary and find the cheapest way for that to happen."
(Test Branch) - Posted 2 months ago
"MacMan were extremely friendly and helpful, they even told me I should try and get the repair done for free under warranty at the apple store. They were knowledgeable throughout and took the time to explain what the issue was, it transpired that MacMan had figured out the problem within a ten minute chat whereas the apple store had to run diagnostics for a few days to get to the bottom of it. Also saved me nearly £200 by replacing components over a whole board. Cannot recommend highly enough."
(Test Branch) - Posted 2 months ago
"friendly and efficient. Thank you"
(Test Branch) - Posted 2 months ago
"MacMan spent the best part of two hours clearing out all the detritus that had amassed in my beaten-up MacBook Pro during its MOT. All done remotely as I live in Somerset and have used MacMan for years and have absolute trust in the guys. Now my rejuvenated machine is running like a dream! Thank you David!"
"Macman have worked with our company for 3 years now. They are a great resource for all IT issues, or putting things in place to ensure we are working as efficiently as possible, and most importantly helping our business to work securely and safely. We work personally with Dave who comes into our office regularly to train the team, give all our Macs an MOT, suggest better ways to work with current software and apps and is always on call to offer advice or fix problems."
Hey Celine

Thanks so much for the glowing review. We really do appreciate your comments.

Zoe
"Really friendly service, I am not a techy and everything as explained to me very well. I spoke to people in PC World who quote £600 approximately, and MacMan quote £150 and were spot on in their final bill. Definitely feels like a trustworthy company of people who are there to look after you and help rather than rip you off. They were also really quick and kept in touch all the way through."
Hey Dan

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your comments.
"You guys are so helpful! I always get excellent service - you give advice and guidance freely and always usefully. Thanks for solving my laptop issues."
(Test Branch) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks Maggie, we appreciate your feedback.
"These guys are my heroes..they did amazing Job in a very short time..thank you so much!!"
Thanks Adina. We like being heroes..!
"Staff were helpful and tried hard to sort out an unusual problem - and succeeded"
Great, thanks for the 5 star review.
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 1,001 reviews