MacMan Reviews

of reviewers recommend MacMan
Read MacMan Reviews

About MacMan:

MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how MacMan made you happy
I am a happy MacMan customer, if for an unusual reason. They rather did not do the job and not charge me for it when they realised that the small unit repair I had ordered could lead to big problems as the unit was touching memory cards. They still improved my laptop and resolved my problem half way anyway. I am grateful they did not take risks just to say that they've completed the order, but took a long view and kept my interests in mind. Thank you Andrew at Tumbridge Wells and the team.
Again wonderful attentive care and solution from the Brighton Team, this time Dan and David. Thank you for sorting the icloud problems, Graham
Great review, thanks Graham!
As always perfect service . Wouldn’t go anywhere else with my apple products
Great to hear, Ray - many thanks!
Excellent service and repair of my iPhone.
Would give them more stars. Great in every department
Fantastic review, Ray - thank you!
We are regular clients of MacMan, such a reliable, trustworthy company, with great customer service. We highly recommend them to anyone that needs support with Mac related stuff. Dan in particular helped us recently with some fantastic advice. Thank you MacMan for keeping us (relatively) sane!!
Thanks so much for the lovely words, Susi - much appreciated!
So impressed with MacMan sorting out my imac issues and even calling after hours with one issue.Thank you guys so much. Lee Sawyer
Thanks for the great review and the 5 stars, Lee!
Always helpful & knowledgeable.
Very helpful, friendly and efficient service - my job was completed easily within the time frame promised. My iMac has now got a whole new lease of life with its giant SSD installed! Thanks guys
I took my macbook to Macman and the person who talked to us (unfortunately I didn't record his name) was very honest. In fact, I've never came across anyone so honest, especially in the tech world. He told me it was worth it to try with my warranty again and then if they could not fix or replace it he would be happy to do the work, telling me all the possible prices for my problem. I have not had any answers yet from the store where I've bought my macbook, but I already trust Macman services as for their honesty with me. Thank you, I will recommend it for sure.
Knowledgeable, friendly and prompt: couldn't have been more helpful.
Fantastic service from Matt at the Horsham store - was so helpful and explained things so I could understand and getting my Mac exactly as I wanted it - so grateful for the help and support and knowing you are there is such a weight off my mind - thank you so much
A big thank you to all the team in Tunbridge Wells. The shop is very well organised by appointment in these strange covid 19 times . The staff are very helpful and cheerful, as well as doing a fantastic job repairing my iPad Well done and thank you
Excellent as always .... even in lock down , thanks David, and all at Mac Man
The team at Macman are exceptional. Their knowledge, talent and willingness to go the extra mile is built into their DNA. We have been a customer of theirs for several years now and could not be tempted away. Keep on doing what you do best...... Thank you!!!
Fantastic service from start to Finnish Ryan was a superstar, very Happy Customer.Any problems with your Mac the MacMan is the one to sort it.
Swift response to our iPad repair request and advice which indicted we required a replacement iPad. A replacement was obtained by Macman within three days and the price was the same as John Lewis on line . We would certainly use the Sevenoaks branch in the future.
Very efficient, took less time than I thought. Result very good and now I can access websites that were becoming impossible. Was given advice on what to do with old hard drive (use for backups!)
Always great service.Sad to say Mac had come to the end of its days, but Ryan took it of our hands to recycle, better than taking it to the tip! Jerry H.
Popped in yesterday and the lovely Dan was an absolute hero with trying to help sort my laptop issues! Really great knowledgeable service - highly recommend.
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 1,096 reviews