MacMan Reviews

of reviewers recommend MacMan
Read MacMan Reviews

About MacMan:

MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how MacMan made you happy
Would not use this dreadful company and would not recommend them.

Put my eighteen month old MacBook Pro into their Sevenoaks shop, the young guy was great and said they could repair anything when it comes to Apple products.

He told they would call me within seven days to tell me what was wrong and cost for repair. Eleven days later I called them only to be told they could not repair it and I needed to collect it from their Tunbridge Wells shop some eighteen miles from my home.

When I got there, I was made to stand out in the rain for fifteen minutes as they couldn't find MacBook.

The staff member wasn't helpful and the manager was even worse.

I gave them cash for what they hadn't done only to be told they wasn't taking cash! Had they told me that on the phone I would have brought a card with me....

Terrible service with no care for their customers. Do not use them.
We are regular clients of MacMan, such a reliable, trustworthy company, with great customer service. We highly recommend them to anyone that needs support with Mac related stuff.
Dan in particular helped us recently with some fantastic advice. Thank you MacMan for keeping us (relatively) sane!!
Thanks so much for the lovely words, Susi - much appreciated!
Called the Mac Man Sevenoaks to book my MacBook Pro in after the Apple shop diagnosed the issue, James said they would check it and call me within seven days, to confirm what was needed and cost.

Didn't hear anything from them after eleven days, I called them only to be told it was to "new" and they could not repair it.

Arranged to collect it from Tunbridge Wells where it had been taken, 17.00 on a rainy evening. I was made to stand outside (Covid!) getting wet, gave cash for "What they had done" nothing!

They spent fifteen minutes looking for it, I was still outside in the wet and cold! Then told they didn't take cash! only had cash! after a debate of another four minutes, me still in the rain at the door. They took my money!

Will never go back to the "Mac Man"

I went back to Apple and got the repair done!

Lesson for me use the Apple shop and get the service I expect!
So impressed with MacMan sorting out my imac issues and even calling after hours with one issue.Thank you guys so much.
Lee Sawyer
Thanks for the great review and the 5 stars, Lee!
Always helpful & knowledgeable.
Very helpful, friendly and efficient service - my job was completed easily within the time frame promised. My iMac has now got a whole new lease of life with its giant SSD installed! Thanks guys
I took my macbook to Macman and the person who talked to us (unfortunately I didn't record his name) was very honest. In fact, I've never came across anyone so honest, especially in the tech world. He told me it was worth it to try with my warranty again and then if they could not fix or replace it he would be happy to do the work, telling me all the possible prices for my problem. I have not had any answers yet from the store where I've bought my macbook, but I already trust Macman services as for their honesty with me. Thank you, I will recommend it for sure.
Knowledgeable, friendly and prompt: couldn't have been more helpful.
Fantastic service from Matt at the Horsham store - was so helpful and explained things so I could understand and getting my Mac exactly as I wanted it - so grateful for the help and support and knowing you are there is such a weight off my mind - thank you so much
A big thank you to all the team in Tunbridge Wells.
The shop is very well organised by appointment in these strange covid 19 times . The staff are very helpful and cheerful, as well as doing a fantastic job repairing my iPad
Well done and thank you
Excellent as always .... even in lock down , thanks David, and all at Mac Man
The team at Macman are exceptional. Their knowledge, talent and willingness to go the extra mile is built into their DNA. We have been a customer of theirs for several years now and could not be tempted away. Keep on doing what you do best...... Thank you!!!
Fantastic service from start to Finnish Ryan was a superstar, very Happy Customer.Any problems with your Mac the MacMan is the one to sort it.
Swift response to our iPad repair request and advice which indicted we required a replacement iPad. A replacement was obtained by Macman within three days and the price was the same as John Lewis on line .
We would certainly use the Sevenoaks branch in the future.
Very efficient, took less time than I thought. Result very good and now I can access websites that were becoming impossible. Was given advice on what to do with old hard drive (use for backups!)
Always great service.Sad to say Mac had come to the end of its days, but Ryan took it of our hands to recycle, better than taking it to the tip!
Jerry H.
Popped in yesterday and the lovely Dan was an absolute hero with trying to help sort my laptop issues! Really great knowledgeable service - highly recommend.
As always, excellent service by knowledgeable and supportive staff.
Never made to feel silly if I don’t understand something.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else. By
As always, Ryan was extremely helpful during both the pre and the post repair.
I have no reservations in recommending this establishment.
The knowledge, tech support and know how demonstrated by Ryan from MacMan is brilliant! After Ryan’s visit, the set up he left us with works smoothly and we feel that with his help we understand and can operate our technology with greater confidence.
MacMan is rated 4.84 based on 1,093 reviews