MacMan Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MacMan

About MacMan: MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

Head Office
46 Quebec Street
Brighton
East Sussex
BN2 9UZ

How would you rate MacMan?

Priavo S
Verified Buyer

Macman have worked with our company for 3 years now. They are a great resource for all IT issues, or putting things in place to ensure we are working as efficiently as possible, and most importantly helping our business to work securely and safely. We work personally with Dave who comes into our office regularly to train the team, give all our Macs an MOT, suggest better ways to work with current software and apps and is always on call to offer advice or fix problems.
(Test Branch) - Posted 16 hours ago
Hey Celine

Thanks so much for the glowing review. We really do appreciate your comments.

Dan H
Verified Reviewer

Really friendly service, I am not a techy and everything as explained to me very well. I spoke to people in PC World who quote £600 approximately, and MacMan quote £150 and were spot on in their final bill. Definitely feels like a trustworthy company of people who are there to look after you and help rather than rip you off. They were also really quick and kept in touch all the way through.
Hey Dan

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your comments.
Maggie E
Verified Buyer

You guys are so helpful! I always get excellent service - you give advice and guidance freely and always usefully. Thanks for solving my laptop issues.
(Test Branch) - Posted 2 days ago
Thanks Maggie, we appreciate your feedback.
Adina
Verified Buyer

These guys are my heroes..they did amazing Job in a very short time..thank you so much!!
Thanks Adina. We like being heroes..!
Verified Reviewer

Staff were helpful and tried hard to sort out an unusual problem - and succeeded
Great, thanks for the 5 star review.
Hanover P
Verified Buyer

very knowledgable and reliable service
Rhiannon K
Verified Buyer

The Mac men gave me really great advice that enabled me to get the right product at the right price. They really went above and beyond to help me. Brilliant service!!
Hey Rhiannon

Thanks so much for your 5 star review. Delighted to hear we were able to help.
Verified Buyer

Fixed the problem. Kept me updated. Highly recommended.
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks so much for the 5 star review.
Louise
Verified Reviewer

Efficient service and now my laptop is faster as requested.
Hey Louise

Glen
Unverified Reviewer

These guys really know their stuff. I was quoted £300 to repair my laptop by one outfit. I decided to get a second opinion from MacMan, as I value their opinion as they are true Mac gurus. This proved to be a very smart move as they found that their was nothing wrong with the device that a PRAM reset could not resolve. This is a feature of Mac's. Nothing to pay other than the standard assessment charge. Awesome and worth every penny.
Hey Glen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really do appreciate it.

Roland M
Verified Buyer

Such an efficient service, very clear advice and options, they keep you informed at every stage. Very friendly and imformative staff.
Hey Roland

Thanks for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it.
Unverified Reviewer

Fast and cheerful service. Very efficient.
Fabulous!
Verified Buyer

Very knowledgeable - very friendly - able to talk at my rather 'less technical level' - tried a quick (free) fix on my phone & when this didn't work they were able to quickly sort the problem out the next day.
Verified Buyer

My Mac Mini would not start up so I decided to give MacMan a try. I was informed that the hard drive had probably failed. I decided to go ahead with the repair and was kept fully informed by email on what was happening. They replaced the hard drive and managed to retrieve almost everything, I lost a few apps but nothing else. They are very friendly and I would definitely recommend them.

(Test Branch) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fab, thanks for the glowing review.
Verified Buyer

I had inadvertently acquired some malware on my macmini and Macman did a terrific job in removing all of it using remote control and gave me some helpful and reassuring advice.
I would definitely use them again.
Ann O
Verified Buyer

We were very pleased with the service you gave us. We will continue to use your services.
A great team of workers, couldn’t be happier.

Hey Ann

Thanks for the 5 star review. Really appreciate it.
Tom D
Verified Buyer

Everyone is friendly and wants to help. They are honest, experienced, flexible and always solve my technical problems speedily. They provide a very high value for money. MacMan are a great capability to the Apple user community in Brighton and Hove. Thank you MacMan for helping me over the past 8 years.
Hey Tom

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review and I'm delighted we were able to help you out.
Matt B
Verified Buyer

Really excellent- friendly, helpful, clear.
Hey Matt

Simon
Unverified Reviewer

They offered a free assessment of the issue as it was likely to be a simple repair, diagnosed and repaired the problem in under 24 hours, reasonable price and great service.
Hey Simon

Peter T

Home visit helped considerably
Hey Peter

Have you signed up for MacManHome? This is our support service designed to help people at home with their Apple technology.
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 986 reviews