MacMan Reviews

809 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

Head Office
46 Quebec Street
Brighton
East Sussex
BN2 9UZ

How would you rate MacMan?

My Iphone needed a new battery and glass cover and very good value for £70
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Unverified Reviewer

They sorted out my internet connectivity problem
Thank you for the 5 star review and glad we were able to help.

Great service, very knowledgable
Thank you for the positive response and taking the time to complete the review.
Unverified Reviewer

As always the repair was quick and painless, allowing me to get on with work quickly!
Thank you so much for your outstanding review and I am delighted we were able to provide 'quick and painless' customer service.
Patt F
Verified Buyer

From having a dead Hard Drive on my iMac, they fixed it in double quick time. The service was very professional and I had constant information via emails and calls telling me of the progress of my iMac. The service was amazing and the cost was perfect. I hope to take out a business package with them shortly.
(Test Branch) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hey Patt

Thank you so much for your outstanding review and I am delighted to hear we were able to help you out. Please do come back to us to discuss your MacMan Business package as I am certain you won't be disappointed and find it is worth the money.

Zoe
Marcus L
Unverified Reviewer

Friendly team, good service and value for money. Thank you.
Brilliant, thanks Marcus.
Mark T
Verified Buyer

I had a broken iPhone 5S and took it into these guys to be looked at and possibly repaired. Took the phone in on an afternoon and had a call the following morning to say that it's all repaired and working, comes with a guarantee so any issues just take it back. Very happy with the service
(Test Branch) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hey Mark

Thanks so much for your positive review and I am glad to hear you were happy with our service.
Rebecca
Unverified Reviewer

My iPhone battery wasn't lasting long so I emailed Macman to see if they could help. I had a prompt reply, and on taking it in I found the staff in the shop to be friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back for any future problems I encounter and have already recommended them to a family member.
Thanks so much for your review and it's great to hear that you are happy to recommend us.
Steph S
Verified Buyer

cheers for the iPhone repair- it's working perfectly, like a brand new phone again. Can always guarantee great service from these guys with reasonable prices ‬
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks so much for your kind review as great service is our number one priority.
Diana T
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient surface. Couldn't have asked for more
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent and thanks for the brilliant review.
Simon C
Unverified Reviewer

The service was excellent - really efficient and friendly. Both people I dealt with appeared genuinely interested in achieving the right outcome for the customer in terms of cost effectiveness and speed of service, which is very rare these days. I really appreciate the honest approach by MacMan RTW.
Thanks Simon for your great review, we really appreciate it at MacMan and your feedback is important.
Elly C
Verified Buyer

We've used MacMan a few times now, and they've always been efficient and upfront about costs and whether they can help. They've previously managed to give my old 2010 MacBook Pro a new lease of life and this time they rescued it after it had water spilled on it!
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Elly, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review.
Susan M
Verified Buyer

I explained my problem with iTunes and not being able to cancel orange email. He did what I had already tried and told me he couldn't help and should go to apple shop for help. Then charged over £16 for this advice. I had explained problem when I made appointment!
Marget D
Verified Buyer

Repaired my phone at a very reasonable price and kept us informed at every stage.
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Marget for taking the time to leave a positive review and glad we could help.
Sarah B

Very efficient service.
Saved all data on my computer.
Cheapest option for replacement screen on iPhone
Very friendly and helpful personnel.
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Sarah, we really do appreciate your comments.
Roger N
Verified Buyer

Major problem for me, minor problem for them and handled extremely efficiently and quickly.

(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Roger for taking the time to leave a positive review and glad to hear we sorted your problem quickly.
Michele S
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Fab new iPhone screen ready earlier than advertised. Recommend highly.
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Michele for taking the time to leave such a positive review.
Verified Buyer

Super efficient service and really helpful friendly staff. Fixed my smashed iPhone screen within a day. Would certainly recommend to others.
Brilliant, thank you.
Christine S
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant service. Sorted a new iPad transfer of information perfectly would use again and certainly recommend. Thank you guys!
Thanks Christine for taking the time to leave a positive review and happy to hear you would recommend us.
Jonathan G
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish friendly staff
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
Fabulous Jonathan, that's what we like to hear.
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 809 reviews