MacMan Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MacMan

About MacMan: MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

46 Quebec Street
Brighton
BN2 9UZ

Telephone
"Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"a good repair although the few days wait for the part to arrive was frustrating.I had quite a long wait in the shop to pay even though there were 2 staff and one customer being seen, as the other staff member didn't know how to use the card holder!!"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I received excellent advice and service, and am now extremely happy with my purchase. Thank you all very much"
"Excellent quality work."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Friendly. Helpful. Quick. Efficient."
(Test Branch) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We have been using MacMan for nearly a decade and they have always proved to be competitive and reliable"
(Test Branch) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Extremely helpful and professional and resolved the problem with my new Apple I Pad Pro and setting it up Peter Sait { Sarasota villa}"
(Horsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful - good at explaining things in detail but also making recommendations to what might suit your needs rather than just selling you the most recent/expensive update. I'd happily use again and recommend to others."
(Brighton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Extremely helpful, everything sorted out"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service from a knowledgable and obliging team"
(Horsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"MacMan upgraded the hard drive of my old MacBook Pro by installing a new SSD which now makes the laptop run on steroids, what a difference! As promised the desktop hasn’t changed in any way and the mac handles all the apps the same as before, only much faster. The work only took one day and I’m absolutely delighted with the result. Well done MacMan!"
(Brighton) - Posted 1 month ago
"So appreciative of an independent trader who spent time getting me set up and not a superior look at all to a complete non-geek like me. Thanks"
(Horsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"The staff at Tunbridge Wells shop are always very helpful and polite also very friendly. Have always had excellent service from them"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 1 month ago
"Solved my problem with no issues and efficiently! Great service"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great, friendly service. Got my iPhone working in less than a couple of hours when it was stuck in a restarting loop. Would thoroughly recommend and would use again in the future."
(Horsham) - Posted 2 months ago
"I gave them an unusual problem to solve and they solved it very quickly and with no fuss.I also like the fact that they tested and tested again to check that their solution really worked."
(Horsham) - Posted 2 months ago
"The service at MacMan was excellent. They made an extra effort to get my phone fixed in a short space of time and I’m really pleased with the results. Great attitude and very helpful!! Highly recommended!!"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
"Sry efficient, competent and outstanding customer service"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
"I ordered my new (refurbed) MacBook Pro 15 after scouring the net and MacMan offered not only the best price and spec but the express delivery I was looking for. The day before I was expecting delivery I received a call to say there was a problem with the machine I ordered - I feared the worse. However I was informed that they would actually still get my laptop to me, but it would actually be upgraded to complete the order and achieve the original delivery date! The delivery turned up first thing in the morning, I unpacked it and it worked straight of the box! Fantastic customer service, great products and all at a reasonable price (for a Mac!!) - wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks for the great service!"
(Brighton) - Posted 2 months ago
"We have been using Macman for a number of years now. They are always professional, supportive and reliable. They treat their customers with respect and are very knowledgeable. I would recommend them without hesitation."
(Brighton) - Posted 3 months ago
MacMan is rated 4.85 based on 1,033 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!