MacMan Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MacMan

About MacMan: MacMan offers Apple centric support, repairs and sales to Mac fans throughout Sussex and Kent. We're a small, friendly, local business that pride ourselves on good old fashioned quality service.

info@macman.co.uk

46 Quebec Street
Brighton
BN2 9UZ

"Super friendly staff who are passionate about what they do. The jiggly problems that had plagued my 5 year old MacBook were gone in an instant. Madman returned my precious work horse freshly cleaned and shined so it looked and worked like brand new. I am looking forward to many more Troublefree years of computing and if not Macman are always there to put things right long after the Apple warranty has expired."
"11 out of 10. The best I have found in the area. So pleased to have discovered a team that suit me & my aged iMac. Thank you MAC Man for your great service."
"Excellent service, cannot fault them, super advice and knowledge."
"As ever - really, really good service!"
"I was interested in buying a Mac computer and found the staff at MacMan very helpful and knowledgeable. I decided to buy a refurbished computer from MacMan and am very pleased with it and the service given."
"Excellent service and advice. Would recommend them."
"Needed data retrieved from old pc and transferred to new MacBook - staff were very patient towards a somewhat computer illiterate customer and the work was done quickly and was reasonably priced."
"I brought my MacBook in to be repaired and unfortunately due to water damage the best the team could do was copy my MacBook into an eternal hard drive. I thought the people in the shop were very friendly and helpful and initially I was provided with a very speedy diagnosis. But I do have two issues. Firstly, I had to call and chase up twice to find out when my Macbook and external hard drive could be collected. Secondly - which I only discovered last week - I did ask if the hard drive would work with non Apple products and was assured it did. However it isn’t readily compatible with a PC or windows system and unfortunately that’s what my replacement laptop is. (I got a second opinion from the tech team at work just to be sure). I have to say I’m disappointed in this - while the important thing is that the information is on there and I can access it through a friend’s Mac, it’s a bit galling given the expense of the hard drive not to have been given it on a more inclusive device."
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good, efficient and knowledgeable service and we would definitely use MacMan again."
(Sevenoaks) - Posted 1 month ago
"MacMan are excellent - very knowledgeable, fast and friendly."
(Test Branch) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
"a good repair although the few days wait for the part to arrive was frustrating.I had quite a long wait in the shop to pay even though there were 2 staff and one customer being seen, as the other staff member didn't know how to use the card holder!!"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
"I received excellent advice and service, and am now extremely happy with my purchase. Thank you all very much"
"Excellent quality work."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
"Friendly. Helpful. Quick. Efficient."
(Test Branch) - Posted 2 months ago
"We have been using MacMan for nearly a decade and they have always proved to be competitive and reliable"
(Test Branch) - Posted 2 months ago
"Extremely helpful and professional and resolved the problem with my new Apple I Pad Pro and setting it up Peter Sait { Sarasota villa}"
(Horsham) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very helpful - good at explaining things in detail but also making recommendations to what might suit your needs rather than just selling you the most recent/expensive update. I'd happily use again and recommend to others."
(Brighton) - Posted 3 months ago
"Extremely helpful, everything sorted out"
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent service from a knowledgable and obliging team"
(Horsham) - Posted 3 months ago