The London School of Make-up Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The London School of Make-up

About The London School of Make-up: London School of Make-up offers students the best and most comprehensive makeup courses, make-up artistry training, and media make up courses in London. Incorporated in the year 2000 with the sole purpose of educating to the highest standards of makeup artistry for those who wish to take up makeup courses in London.

02074995771

murat@londonsm.com

11 John Princes Street

How would you rate The London School of Make-up ?

"I had such an amazing time in the 2 Day IMA Foundation course. Amanda was a fantastic teacher and I learnt so much in such a short space of time. The products and equipment were fantastic and the advice amazing. I got really good guidance and support to prepare me for the exam. Overall I found the course amazing value for money and have made a class of new friends form it"
Thank you very much Hollie. I hope see you soon.
"Amazing school with the most amazing teachers. Had the most wonderful 2 months and being a beginner i learnt a lot."
Thank you very much... :)
"I had the most amazing experience at The London Makeup School. My five weeks there were extremely enjoyable. I learnt so much and all the tutors were so encouraging and supportive, especially Siema! Can't wait to come back and do some more courses!"
"I have had the best 3 days doing this course! I’ve learn so much and after 3 days only, I’m not as bad as I thought I’d be!! Charlotte managed to get through a lot of theory and gave some great recommendations and tips for us! All in all, amazing!"
"Just compleated the 3 day make up course and wow so much content covered in the 3 days, fantastic facilities what a great place to learn and explore more products to widen knowledge, our course leader Charlotte was fantastic and showed us a variety of looks and ways to build on these looks always offered really positive and constructive criticism over the 3 days to help us improve, fantastic course and can’t wait to get back for my exam, also the assistant rose was amazing so hands on and really helpful to have working alongside Charlotte thankyou"
"I had so much fun on a 3 day foundation course at The London School of Make-up. I didn’t know I could learn so much and progress in only three days! There was so much content covered and the group all left feeling really positive about the experience. Charlotte was amazing and there was no question she couldn’t answer and would always take the time to provide tips and hints when needed. All the staff were so lovely and welcoming. Thank you all so much!"
Thank you for lovely review and comments... see you soon...:)
"Great course with excellent format to teach the foundations of makeup. The tutors were great, especially Laura who shared a lot of her experiences with us and taught us a lot. I would highly recommend this course for anyone to build their skills or to learn the fundamentals to become a working makeup artist."
"I joined the school for just two shorts weeks to learn about catwalk and fashion makeup. For someone who already works in makeup and has several years experience I really and truely enjoyed my experience here. The tutors were incredible, they all had different techniques and has different ways of working which was great to see. I highly recommend the London school of makeup for beginners as well as artists that want to refresh there creative minds! Lydia xox"
"I chose the Make Up Application Certificate course with The London School of Make-up after doing a lot of research. It was the best fit for me in terms of flexibility of learning, location but most of all it is a challenging course and one recognised by the industry. I did the initial 2 day, followed by home study option but there are others so a great choice whatever your circumstances. We had a high profile teacher, who was amazing and gave us the best start to our learning. You have to be self motivated to do the home study but you have the full support of the School and the team - Val answered lots of my email very promptly and patiently! Having just completed the exam (practical and theory) and submitted my portfolio, I am excited to see what my new skills and confidence will bring! I cannot recommend The London School of Make-up highly enough and consider them the benchmark for industry excellence! Thank you so much to the School for helping me to achieve a long held dream!"
Thank you very much Fiona such a lovely review...
"I have wanted for years to do a professional makeup course and I can honestly say I must have chosen the very best place to do so. As a more mature student I could not have been more welcomed and thoroughly enjoyed the interaction of all ages and nationalities. And I am simply thrilled to have achieved my certification! Thank you to everyone at LSM!"
"I have travelled especially from Romania to do the 8 Weeks IMA Course. I have enjoyed every moment of it and I have learnt things that I know I would have never learnt in any other school. So if you want to do a complete make-up course, The London School of Make-up is the perfect place!"
"It was a wonderful experience to be taught at the London school of makeup,The environment provided was very comfortable. The adimnistration was very hard working and cooperative. I am really satisfied by my experience. The teachers were very experienced and have worked hard to teach me all that I know. This school polishes future makeup artists in the best of ways that I have known."
"This is the best makeup school in London, courses are very informative and practical, teachers are full of knowledge and eager to share it with the students and the LSM team members are very welcoming and helpfull! Also, you get to work with great products and have access to amazing discounts for your makeup kit! I did the 8 week course, it’s great value for money! Thank you LSM!"
Thank you very much...
"Terrible. If you are young and looking for help in getting into the makeup industry do not pick LSM. Its about money, once you’ve finished the course they couldn’t careless. The opportunity for fashion week is all rubbish unless you are persistent with them and even then you have to nag. The staff are rude and extrely unhelpful. If you are from a country elsewhere it’s amazing because you can make them look good, other than that it’s really unhelpful and best to find a better course with better staff who actually care for the people they have learning from them."
Unfortunately, this student Tilly Rose Day along with some others were amongst the most disruptive student when in the class. Not only did she bully other students and staff she also as one can see from her comments regarding foreign students showed racist tendencies. The management of this school will not tolerate such behaviour and spoke to this particular group regarding their attitude. We received complaints regarding her behaviour from most of our professional guest make-up artists. Last night we held the audition for the LSM Pro-team for London Fashion Week which she was not invited to take part, therefore the comments from her in this review. However, three others we are pleased to say from this particular class are part of our team this season.
"I joined LSM for the 2 week creative course and it was outstanding! The course Content and teachers were excellent and definately left a mark on me. I look forward to coming back to attend more Courses for sure. Whether you are an aspiring makeup artist or already a make up artist looking to refresh/upgrade your skills, LSM is the perfect school. All my best to the LSM family. Dana Kalaoui"
Thank you very much our pleasure...
"Made me more confident as a makeup artist. The best school for makeup."
"its is a very good school for makeup.i learnt a lot but the only thing I really didn’t like about LSM was the fact that we had to makeup our fellow students every day for the whole 8 weeks apart from the photo shoot.it makes things boring and no variety. I would suggest a student get a different model everyday after a particular time in the course.over all it is a very nice school."
Dear Ike-Onu (Victoria)
Thank you for your five-star review and lovely comments.
The reason we ask you to work on different students in the class each day instead of bringing in models is to keep the price affordable for everyone. Unfortunately, the cost would double if we used models.
Once again thank you for your review and it was a pleasure to have you as a student all the way from Nigeria.
"went to this school for the 8 weeks course and i really enjoyed and learn alot of new things. This course includes everything you need to know and practice and the teachers are absolutely brilliant."
"Good teachers They teach u to be a professional makeup artist. Many thanks"
"I modelled for a haircut . The teacher was Aida and she delivered the most professional service . She taught her student about the cut and the technique and she also made me feel very secure and looked after because she was going through all the different stages. I was not only a model, I have been treated like a proer customer. The haicut was amazing and the learner was also pleased about what she achieved. I highly recommend the London Scholl of Make Up and its team of teachers. Aida was really really good. Thank you"
The London School of Make-up is rated 4.82 based on 84 reviews