The London School of Make-up Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London School of Make-up
Read The London School of Make-up Reviews

About The London School of Make-up:

London School of Make-up offers students the best and most comprehensive makeup courses, make-up artistry training, and media make up courses in London. Incorporated in the year 2000 with the sole purpose of educating to the highest standards of makeup artistry for those who wish to take up makeup courses in London.

02074995771

The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 29th April 2019
Jasmine R
The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 29th April 2019
Mariana P
Loved doing the 3 day course learning all different techniques and about bridal make up thanks to Charlotte and Amanda for all the expert advice. Highly recommend.
I initially joined the 2 week foundation course so as to do bridal makeup however I loved it so much that I extended the course and included the week of hair too! It was amazing and I learned so much and feel confident about starting a new career. All the staff there are so lovely and want to see you do well. Everyone is very professional and friendly. The resident instructors and visiting makeup artists were incredible. I can’t recommended LSM enough! I want to go back!! :)
Without a shadow of doubt the best schooling experience I’ve ever had. Amazing teachers and wonderful management. There was never a question that couldn’t be answers, never a problem that couldn’t be solved. Brilliant all round
The most well organized and interesting school! All the tutors/makeup artist are trying their best! Also helps you to get recognition as an artist because of its popularity! Mostyn and Murat (admins) are lovely too! Totally recommend it!
My journey here at the London school of makeup was really exciting , it was definitely a good choice to help me build my career , with amazing teaching staff & constant help and push from every educator that came in during my 8 week course really gave me confidence & the shoot day was the best & I would totally recommend this school to anybody trying to get into the makeup industry .
The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 19th June 2021
Dear Rachel Thank you so much for lovely review... You were such a gem. We wish you all the best. We hope see you around...
I finished 8 week course a few days ago and to be honest, I don't regret a second. I have no words to thank the teachers and the rest of the wonderful people there. We had a lot to learn, a lot of techniques, a lot of products that we have never even heard of and I thank the teachers for guiding us to choose the right path in the future. And I also won the friendship of the most beautiful and smart girls. Thank you Andrea,Monica and Murad.
All the staff was very nice, and Charlotte, the trainer was an amazing trainer. I truly recommend these school, and I will try to continue (in the future) at least the next two weeks of makeup with them!! Love them!!🤗😍
Absolutely loved the short course of day, evening and bridal makeup looks. Not only did we learn all the practical techniques but learnt how to build up our own personal businesses. Lovely teachers and students! Would 100% recommend
Really loved this weekend / thank you !! It was stressful at times and felt very time pressured but I can understand why as there is so much to get through. There is a beautiful range of products too I would have loved to have stayed on and do more ! Thank you so much guys x
I finished my 2 week foundation course and I had a great experience. I loved coming here every single day. Everyone was very friendly and proffesional and I learned so many things. Our teacher Amanda was great. Also special thanks to Eva who was with us in the last week and she was very patient, helpful and learned us so many useful tips. Can’t wait to return back for other courses.
Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are so happy when received a genuine review, especially during this time… We will miss you were all amazing class.
I really enjoyed the foundation course and look forward to coming back for more some time. The course was challenging, but the teaching was excellent and I really felt I had improved enormously after 2 weeks.
Hello Annie Thank you so much lovely review and choice LSM. We are happy to see your genuine review our main reason carry on this mesmerizing artistry and see you in February our Drag makeup course. All the Best... LSM TEAM
Hello, It was an amazing journey. I have done the 8-week course, it was very intense and very helpful. I learnt so many techniques and knowledge about makeup and hairstyle. Thank you for teaching us☺️.
Thank you Sonam... it was such a unique journey. We are glad you are happy. We are hoping to see you soon... LSM Team
An amazing experience that I recommend to everyone . If you’re looking for a professional makeup course , definitely choose this school . I finished today my 8 weeks course and I can say it’s been a beautiful journey . I want to thank you Murat , Charlotte , Ieva , Monica and the whole team for being so helpful and so kind with us . I loved my time here and I will miss the class and every single one of you ! Thank you all . Francesca
The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 30th October 2020 The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 30th October 2020
I studied the foundation three day bridal course. Importantly, we were fully Covid-19 trained and I felt completely safe the whole time. We each got a lot of attention given the small class and I was amazed at how much we all improved over the three days. The business talk we got on the third day was fantastic and I'm so glad that we got such an experienced teacher. It was exactly the sort of course I wanted.
Thank you very much Katherine. See you soon...
Wow, what a truly amazing course, with the most friendly, professional & talented mentors! I'm so glad I decided to travel all the way from Cornwall, to gain my new skill set in the city & would highly recommend LSM to anyone wanting to pursue a career as a MUA! From initial booking, the training days, to after the course - everyone is always so accommodating and helpful. I know the support is already there, from this team moving forward as well. Can't wait to re visit in the future and build on my skill set some more, to keep up to date with fashion trends and stay in touch - thank you! Stay safe & wear make up - Naomi X
Thank you so much it is very honest and kinds words meaning a lot for us. We hope see you soon again...
I did the three day makeup course with Amanda where we learned day, evening and bridal makeup. The team were all great, Murat on reception was very helpful and Amanda was lovely, she made the course fun as well as educational. Even though we were learning during the covid pandemic I felt safe and definitely still learned so much. I had so much fun and now I cannot wait to start practicing at home and preparing for my exam. Thanks guys!
Thank you so much for a genuine review Georgia. Stay safe ...
Enjoyed the course thoroughly. After a long wait to attend the course due to COVID I finally had the chance to do the course. LSM staff were amazing and Amanda who taught us the course was a great mentor. The course was taught keeping the COVID safety in mind. Such a great experience, had a great time. Will definitely recommend lsm to people if pursuing a career withIn the makeup industry.
The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Thank so much for lovely review... We hope see you soon.
Really great school would definitely reccomend lovely teachers and a fabulous experience thank you
I did the 3 day course, IMA foundation and bridal. I am not one to complain so I will keep this review short and sweet. I really enjoyed day 3 but not so much day 1 and 2. I felt the style of teaching was very rushed and I felt like the teacher did not want to help the students, or even be there. The teacher's manner, approach and energy was very cold and as i spoke to other girls in the class, they said they felt the same. However, Gavin was our teacher for day 3 and he was AMAZING. He was warm, approachable, polite and helpful. It was only on day 3 that I felt that I was actually learning, and again, alot of the girls felt the same. I don't want to be rude but when you are paying that much money for a course, you would want the teacher to at least act like he/she is interested in being there! Slighty dissapointed.
It’s always hard to please everyone and we did speak together at the end of the three days when you were leaving. As we explained to you then Gavin is amazing however without the two days you had with our inhouse teacher first who had to take the whole class from knowing nothing to a level where they could tackle Gavin’s artistic work there would be little chance of understanding how to recreate his work. others in the class thought she was a fantastic teacher and so do we. However, we look forward to your returning for the examination process and hopefully for creative level.
The London School of Make-up is rated 4.87 based on 167 reviews