The London School of Make-up Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The London School of Make-up

About The London School of Make-up: London School of Make-up offers students the best and most comprehensive makeup courses, make-up artistry training, and media make up courses in London. Incorporated in the year 2000 with the sole purpose of educating to the highest standards of makeup artistry for those who wish to take up makeup courses in London.

02074995771

murat@londonsm.com

11 John Princes Street

Tell us how The London School of Make-up made you happy

Leandro F
"I have finished the “2 week creative course” and I totally recommend! I had an amazing time in class. The teaches are fantastic and gives you extremely explanations about makeup techniques. The school has a very friendly environment and the staff members are very helpful."
Ivana D
"Good Morning ! I really liked the school, my teacher is an excellent professional, the school uses the best products in the market. thanks"
"I've done a 3 day course . the ambience in the school is just perfect . i would like to thank Charlotte who was very professional , helpful and patient to teach me . can't wait to start my own career as a Makeup artist . Thank you !!❤❤"
"This place is fantastic. It bounces with creativity. I came from Ireland to learn how to apply Drag Queen makeup with Tonee Roberio who is a great teacher. I did this to step out of my comfort zone as I think we are now learning from Drag Queens. He is the best in his game. Owners are fantastic guys who are interested in everyone's work that comes through their doors. They are very passionate about their business. Thanks guys I'll be back for sure. To anyone looking at attending this college, look no future it's the best out there ❤❤💘💋👄"
"I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would want a headstart to becoming a premier professional makeup artist!"
"Really enjoyed my course. Great location and friendly people"
"I have been on a few courses to aid my career within the hair and beauty industry and have found LSM to be the most professional out of all. The skills that are taught really do define you as a makeup artist. I'm glad I chose LSM, as it has given me the best knowledge as well as confidence to progress within my career as a makeup artist. I can't fault it. I really do recommend Charlotte and the whole team."
"I completed the 8 week photographic & media make-up course in December, and it was the best 8 weeks of my life. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I want to thank my teachers, Charlotte and Amanda, along with all the other guest teachers that taught me so much. Not only did I get amazing support from the teachers and staff during the course, the school continues to support me and give me incredible opportunities to this day. Just the other week I was able to go to London Fashion Week, all thanks to The London School of Makeup. I would highly recommend this course to anyone considering a career in makeup artistry."
"They are the best teachers and they always help you out in everything. I had the opportunity to work at the London Fashion Week because of the school and that was a dream!"
"The two day drag course was fun filled and detailed, AMAZING and humble tutor Tonee, very passionate about what he does. Friendly and warm Staff. I would highly recommend The London Makeup school!!!"
"The Drag Makeup course was wondetful and enjoyable. I learnt a great deal over the two day course. Really experience tutor who skilled at mentoring experienced makeup artists and budding artists."
"Brilliant Course. I now feel like I’ve really progressed doing drag makeup and feel far more confident blocking brows and blending colours etc. Tonee is an excellent teacher- very accomplished and full of enthusiasm. 😊"
"Did the 3 day make up course with Charlotte. She was really nice and friendly, answered any questions we had, gave lots of information and her make up application was amazing. I learned lots from the course and looking forward to go away and practice and come back for the exam. The only negative thing I would say was struggling to find everything I was looking for on the make up shelves, labels might be easier for the students and also some of the foundation bottles been empty."
"I did a 3 day foundation and bridal course. Great experience and a really great course! Our teacher, Charlotte was very professional, helpful and thorough and the school keeps an impressive high standard of hygiene. Made me more confident as a makeup artist. Highly recommend this school!"
Thank you very much for a lovely review...
"I really enjoyed my experience during the 8 week course I attended. The course allows you to bring out your inner creative self. This course has helped me feel a lot more confident and professional when I am freelancing and working on shoots and shows. Before I joined the course I already did makeup, but I found it great that the course starts from the basics because you are able to stay open minded and try several techniques. It is never to late to learn more. I would definitely recommend this course to someone who is serious about makeup and getting into the industry."
"A brilliant school in a great location. My teachers were both professional, supportive and extremely knowledgeable with information they taught within the course. There were a wide range of products available to use for all ethnicities and personalities. The classrooms are bright, spacious and designed professionally. 10 week foundation Course"
"Thank you very much to everyone at The London School of Make-up for helping me to reach my goals. I really enjoyed the 9 week evening course and would definitely recommend it. It was hard work and challenging but I really looked forward to attending each class, learning so many new things and meeting up with other people who loved learning about make-up as much as I did. Nyssa ensured we got personal time and attention, was ready to teach to complete beginners and was always there to answer any questions at any time- and I really appreciated that. I now feel confident to apply make-up to a professional standard and the sense of achievement when I got my certificate cannot be put into words!"
"Very good school with great teachers, especially Charlotte. I have learnt a lot and I am glad I have chosen this school. Cannot wait to go for the next course."
"I’ve done 2 weeks foundation certificate course was amazing Amanda is lovely teacher and perfect Make Up artist very professional and patient with the students . I enjoyed my course i loved every single day at the school!"
"The London school of make up, gave me the oportunity to improve my make up skills. Everything was lovely, from the office till the class. Any enquire I had, the office gave me an answer and over the classes the teacher was prepared and know what she was doing and ready to explain again if sometging someone did not understood.. so, what can I say, those money worth it the service and I will purches for sure another course."
Hi Francesco Thank you so much for a lovely testimonial... All the best See you soon. X
The London School of Make-up is rated 4.85 based on 122 reviews