The Ideal Sunday Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ideal Sunday
Read The Ideal Sunday Reviews

About The Ideal Sunday:

Eco friendly, plastic free and zero waste products from UK brands for those who care for our planet and want to make small changes towards living a greener lifestyle - Welcome to the Ideal Sunday, the eco shop who plant a tree for every order.

Tell us how The Ideal Sunday made you happy
Good website with an interesting range of products. Ordering is easy and all the checkout and payment systems work well. I'm kept informed along the way by email and when the order arrives it is always well packed. When I have had a minor issue in the past, it was sorted straight away and resolved satisfactorily. Result? Happy customer!
Excellent service - speedy response to my order and well packaged goods.
Prompt delivery, good quality item. Very satisfied.
Clear website, easy ordering, well packaged, sent with a nice note personalised accordingly. Arrives in good time with, generally good delivery. Happy customer, basically and one who has returned.
Love the quality will definitely buy again. The deodorant will last a lifetime, love the soaps and cleaning products. Swift delivery.
Delivery good and packaging good
Great products
This is my second time ordering with The Ideal Sunday and I'll be ordering again! Delivery was super quick, products were packaged well (but not over-packaged!) and the brand is doing brilliant stuff!
All good and soaps received but a bit stunned to receive a bill from DHL customs payment a number of days after receiving my goods. I wonder if that cost could not have been built into the original order.
Rapid delivery. Goods well packaged in recyclable material. Goods just the ticket. Thanks.
Good website. Good products. Easy ordering. Good packing. Efficient delivery & always keep you informed. Any issues? If so you get personal attention.
The whole shopping experience is always enjoyable and easy, from fantastic products to seamless delivery The Ideal Sunday makes shopping a joy.
The ordering was easy and delivery quick
Great service, thanks. No issues.
I am so happy to have received my glass bottle with dispenser and hand soap refills - they are exactly what I wanted and feel and look excellent quality. The soap smells amazing too!
I absolutely love my reusable bag. It fits loads of stuff in it, has a lovely design and folds up small into my bag. I now always have it on me. I will definitely be buying it for other people and help convert them from plastic bag usage! Very happy customer 😊
Ordered a beautiful glass water bottle from The Ideal Sunday. Fantastic sustainable product, with rapid fast delivery; and even a hand-written thank you card within the package too to round it off (Which is always a nice touch.) 5/5..
First time using, quick delivery and looking forward to ordering more items in the future 🙂
Great range of products and really good at getting them to you in the shortest time.
Quick delivery, items that I have ordered seems decent!
The Ideal Sunday is rated 4.92 based on 123 reviews