The Ideal Sunday Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ideal Sunday
Read The Ideal Sunday Reviews

About The Ideal Sunday:

Th place to find all of your awesome eco-friendly essentials ✌️

Tell us how The Ideal Sunday made you happy
Wide range of good eco-products.
I'm really pleased I was able to get hold of reusable teabags for a reasonable price and the more ordered the cheaper they get! Thankfully the packaging didnt let you down either, entirely plastic free and no excess.
Great customer service!! So awesome to order from here knowing that you’re being environmentally friendly and plastic free!πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
Great website and really quick delivery. Thanks!
Service was very quick.
Excellent product. Ideal tea strainer for a large tea pot. Enjoying selection of lovely loose teas I bought recently. Real leaf tea is the best!
Fast delivery, awsome products, and planting trees is only another plus for this cool store.
Really happy with my purchases! The delivery was fast and now my kitchen is sparkling and smells lovely. Can’t wait to try the rest of the ocean saver range!
Excellent product, arrived early, I use it all the time.
Love the products, super quick delivery and great customer service from Will!
Thank you for my rose mist! This is a gorgeous product and I would like to thank you for also highlighting the Calm Balm. Just what I need!
You are an absolutely first class company to deal with. Will most definitely shop with you again.
The Ideal Sunday is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews