The Ideal Sunday Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ideal Sunday
Read The Ideal Sunday Reviews

About The Ideal Sunday:

Eco friendly, plastic free and zero waste products from UK brands for those who care for our planet and want to make small changes towards living a greener lifestyle - Welcome to the Ideal Sunday, the eco shop who plant a tree for every order.

Tell us how The Ideal Sunday made you happy
Quick and perfect delivering...with a nice little note to make you feel good :)
Love The Ideal Sunday - I'll never shop anywhere else for my eco stuff!
I am very pleased with the bars of shampoo.
The website is easy to use and has clear information about the products. Delivery costs were reasonable and having the option to donate a bit more and plant a tree was a lovely touch. The products were well packaged and arrived very quickly. Overall an excellent service, thanks Will!
Ideal Sunday has given us good service in the several orders we have made. I wish the prices were lower and could understand how to get their discounts.
Great Eco products. Good company name. All good.
innovative products!
Exceptional product, really pleased with performance and now able to have lovely coffees at work with very little fuss. Seems very well made, with a good design and sustainable packaging. Top marks!
We had a defective brush. The Ideal Sunday were prompt in response and sent a new brush. Excellent customer service. Will definitely shop here again
Great product, fast despatch.
Great products, quick delivery! Really happy and would definitely shop here again
Amazing product and quick delivery with a personal message on side! Loved it
This company is fabulous! The products are amazing and always arrive really quickly. I love the zero waste path shampoo bars and the calm balm. The essential oils are lovely. The beeswax wraps are just the job! I love the plant a tree incentive...⭐️My next shopping mission is to get organised with eco friendly sustainable cleaning products! This shop has it all!✨
Came across this small business whilst looking for some new tea towels. Wow, amazing! Very happy with my products and I can’t wait to buy more sustainable products.
A lot of eco friendly products that is very reasonably priced and quickly delivered. Have already recommended to several people
Great eco products at a reasonable price. Lovely packaging too! Thank you, I will be shopping with Ideal Sunday again.
Great products and really fast delivery
I liked the ethos of Ideal Sunday, and do decided to order some soap/bath salts. I like the whole process from the layout of the website, to product choice, and delivery. The "aches and pain" himalayan bath salts and the soaps are divine, great quality, and good value for money. The delivery service and email communication are also very good. I would recommend Ideal Sunday and will order from them again.
So pleased with my Ocean Bottle. Packing excellent, communication and speed of (free) delivery second to none. Thank you 👍
Delivery was super fast and love all the stuff that i’ve picked up. Happy with everything and for sure will repurchase in the near future!
The Ideal Sunday is rated 4.93 based on 94 reviews