The Ideal Sunday Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ideal Sunday
Read The Ideal Sunday Reviews

About The Ideal Sunday:

Eco friendly, plastic free and zero waste products from UK brands for those who care for our planet and want to make small changes towards living a greener lifestyle - Welcome to the Ideal Sunday, the eco shop who plant a tree for every order.

Tell us how The Ideal Sunday made you happy
Great range of products and love the eco packaging for deliveries.
Highly recommended for quality and fast delivery. Item perfect for loose tea. Used tea then used for composting.
Came on time, love that it didn't arrive with unnecessary plastic packaging.
Extremely happy with order and delivery ! Thank you very much
Great service and great products.
Swift delivery and nice product that arrived with a lovely personalized message. Will definitely use them again!
Interesting and quality products. Good website. Great mailings with packaging which is easy to recycle. Personal service if you have any issues!! Happy customer!!
Lovely products and good service.
Great service and prompt delivery
Great items and quick delivery nicely packaged. These are going to seriously help me swap to a plastic free lifestyle. Thanks to The Ideal Sunday, I'm changing my lifestyle one swap at a time to help save the environment. Thanks guys!
Easy process of ordering and the prices were very reasonable. The exact item I wanted was available and I received it in a speedy fashion!
Having recently discovered this little gem of a shop, I am thrilled with their products and customer service and will continue to shop with them. Thank you
Came promptly and all packaging was recyclable. Very happy overall and will recommend to my friends
Good eco-friendly products that were delivered very quickly
Easy to find and order the item I wanted. Very speedy delivery. Will definitely use this company again.
It's so quick and easy to make those small but significant changes to your lifestyle with The Ideal Sunday
LOVE LOVE LOVE All your products. Love that you think about the planet, we need more of this in the world. Will defo buy again from you. Thank you :)
Very cute choices to keep my household clean and tidy. The bags for the fridge are great to store fruits. I wish you had more in stock.
Hi Eri,

Thanks so much for your order and lovely review! We will be getting more of the bags soon and you can now leave your email on the product page to get notified when they are back in stock!

All the best, Will
Beautiful products, amazing service & my favourite eco shop!
Thanks so much Elinor!! 🙂 💚
Love this soap with no additives I dislike any perfumed products so this is perfect.
The Ideal Sunday is rated 4.91 based on 68 reviews