The Ideal Sunday Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ideal Sunday
Read The Ideal Sunday Reviews

About The Ideal Sunday:

The place to discover awesome & eco-friendly alternatives for your everyday essentials. With 100% plastic-free packaging and next day UK delivery - Plus we plant a tree for every order.

Tell us how The Ideal Sunday made you happy
Lovely products, reasonably priced and speedy delivery!
Great service
Fast delivery, love the drink bottle and personalised packaging is a nice touch 👌
The website is very easy to use for older people.
Great communication & service
The Ideal Sunday is a user friendly website allowing me to complete my purchase quickly and securely.
As always, communication was great and my order arrived super fast (not to mention the products being amazing). My go-to website for all things eco!
So glad I found this website! I am so pleased with my products and how they arrived. I have already recommended to my friends who are also wanting to use more ethical household products so thank you!
Thanks so much for your kind words Katy! 😀💚
Items as described. Prompt service.
The products ordered arrived on time and the quality of them is great.
I really liked the products. They smell and feel great with good lather that is sometimes missing from natural soaps. Delivery was super quick and everything was in eco friendly packaging. Customer services were great and quick to respond to an issue I had.
Product was soooo cute and also delivered really quickly.
Very prompt delivery and order arrived in lovely packaging and item was excellent quality. Fabulous! Thanks Ideal Sunday - keep up the good work!!
Very helpful when my parcel did not arrive - very happy with the products
Quick delivery but over packaged
Purchase & delivery was quick and easy; minimal card packaging and information about the company and maker in the country of origin, which is great because we never know who is suffering elsewhere as a result of our lifestyle & choices here.
Perfect filter for coffee grounds. All packaging can be recycled. Thanks!
Really good range of products!! When I order everything goes very well. Delivery is prompt given the situation we are all facing at the moment and the goods arrive well packaged in recyclable boxes. Great stuff!! This is my second order, so far and I will use them again.
Excellent products delivered very quickly
Great products and there was almost no time between ordering the items and receiving them. Will definitely be coming back to get more products when I need them.
The Ideal Sunday is rated 4.91 based on 33 reviews