techbuyer Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend techbuyer

About techbuyer: Techbuyer is a world-leading independent stockholder of new and certified refurbished data centre equipment.

From our multiple warehouses worldwide, we stock thousands of new and refurbished parts, plus configure-to-order and rental equipment. This is all tested and data wiped prior to sale using industry leading software from Blancco Technology Group in accordance with stringent industry standards.

With fast, same or next day delivery, we provide high-quality brands such as HP, Dell, IBM and Cisco, but at a low cost price point. We are compliant with The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) regulations and aim to recycle used parts where possible and, where necessary, dispose of equipment in an environmentally friendly manner - so absolutely nothing goes to waste!

support@techbuyer.com

Unit C1, Crimple Court, Hornbeam Square North

Telephone

How would you rate techbuyer ?

"After successfully dealing with Techbuyer ,and particularly Dan Rice, for many years, we find them to be a totally professional company and with very friendly staff and a pleasure to deal with. Also, their goods-in and acceptance of goods is on a very short timing, which then follows very favourable payment terms."
"Techbuyer are a truly amazing company from top to bottom. As a computer reuse charity www.reusingit.org it is very rare to find a business that knows ‘how to’ and moreover even ‘wants to’ engage with a social enterprise at a business level. We cannot praise them highly enough, they truly ‘get’ what we are trying to do!"
"Working together with Techbuyer and especially Greg Kidd for years and can highly recommend! Very consistent relationship - I'm looking forward to many more years!"
"I have been doing business with Techbuyer for 6 years. I mainly sell goods to them, and they offer the best prices in the industry. There is no better company in this industry to deal with. I'm in contact with Greg Kidd on a daily basis and it is a true pleasure. I look forward to many more years of the same."
"Great service and a pleasure to deal with! Everyone we have dealt with is always friendly and willing to help. They are very efficient, reply quickly and delivery promptly. Would gladly recommend Techbuyer to anyone."
"Great service and quality inexpensive goods. Very professional and efficient organisation."
"Techbuyer are always extremely professional in all business and a joy to deal with!"
"I never met a company as fast for my first order ! They are excellent ! Armand Dan Systemes"
"It is always a pleasure to work with Techbuyer. I personally deal with Greg Kidd and Lewis Gentle and they are always happy to help!"
"Greg Kidd and Lewis Gentle are brilliant to deal with"
"I have always found the service to be outstanding. Any issues have been dealt with promptly. Definitely my preferred resellers."
"great to deal with Terry and Ollie, Thanks guys !"
"Always a pleasure to work with Techbuyer & their team. Professionals, service minded and top quality products. Marcus is great, and when he is not there the rest of the team is always prompt to help and give the same attention."
"Josh mathews is great to deal with"
"I have been dealing with Techbuyer for a few years now, impeccable service and always a pleasure to deal with Josh, Ollie and the rest of the team."
"Great company to deal with, Would recommend 100%"
"Been working with these chaps pretty much since inception and watched the company grow into the beast it is 10 years later. Harrogate clearly grows some outstanding humans as everyone I've dealt with there over the years has been first class. Not only decent stock and pricing but good fun to deal with. And that matters."
"Always doing their part in making customers happy. Fast and easy to deal with."
"Great company to work with. Always fast reply and delivery. I would recommend this company to everybody."
"TECHBUYER is our preferred solution for recapitalising value from obsolete ITC equipment. 100% professional and smooth handling of all our demands. Very recommendable! Especially Greg Kidd!"
techbuyer is rated 4.99 based on 455 reviews