techbuyer Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend techbuyer

About techbuyer: Techbuyer is a world-leading independent stockholder of new and certified refurbished data centre equipment.

From our multiple warehouses worldwide, we stock thousands of new and refurbished parts, plus configure-to-order and rental equipment. This is all tested and data wiped prior to sale using industry leading software from Blancco Technology Group in accordance with stringent industry standards.

With fast, same or next day delivery, we provide high-quality brands such as HP, Dell, IBM and Cisco, but at a low cost price point. We are compliant with The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) regulations and aim to recycle used parts where possible and, where necessary, dispose of equipment in an environmentally friendly manner - so absolutely nothing goes to waste!

support@techbuyer.com

Unit C1, Crimple Court, Hornbeam Square North

How would you rate techbuyer?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I just spoke to 'Vince', one of the support staff. It was just to make an inquiry regarding memory upgrading. Vince was well informed, efficient and nice! I will be visiting techbuyer again soon!"
"Quick response to query, was friendly and helpful."
"I've dealt with Ellie a number of times and she is always quick to respond, sort out any issue (although they're few and far between) and extremely polite and helpful. Couldn't recommend her/Techbuyer enough!"
"I dealt with Vince, he was kind, very helpful and informative. GET THIS GUY A PROMOTION;)"
"The customer service in the livechat is amazing and will definitely help you find what you're looking for"
"Constant updates from order to arrival of the equipment, then follow up calls to make sure everything was working as expected."
"Brilliant service! I was looking for RAM to buy and the Customer Support team not only told me it wasn't available but helped me out a lot. Thumbs up!"
"Customer service rep Vince went out of his way to help me and sort out information for me!"
ABHISHEK GAHLOT
Verified Buyer
"I visited on this website to buy a Ram, but this website doesn't sell the RAM I wanted. However, online chat service helps me to find out on another website. Very Satisfied! Thanks!"
Mohammad Munaaf
Verified Reviewer
"I would like to thank Techbuyer and team for their fast and professional service. Thanks."
Steven Sartain
Verified Reviewer
"I have used the services of Techbuyer, specifically Vince over the last year or so after stumbling into their services whilst searching for a fairly hard to get part (which they sourced for me!) The service offered is second to none and I'm now using them as my first point of call for all purchases we make; they are often very competitive. I know we aren't a very big customer in terms of those they commonly deal with, but I am never made to feel that my business is any less valuable. A lot of the hard work is removed from me as Vince always qualifies my needs. For example, rather than following a process of checking what memory I need for a server and how it needs configuring, I can simply tell Vince what I need, what the server is and what's currently installed. He does the hard work and gives me confidence that it's going to be right first time."
"very helpful indeed they didnt have the product i wanted but the tech support helped me in finding the product somewhere else"
"By having great communication channels and super-quick response and delivery times, as well as great value-for-money products!"
"Helped me with my query and even suggested another place to purchase (as they did not have it in stock themselves). Very helpful! Thanks"
Rhyan Bridle
Verified Buyer
"Proactive with products and quick to reply and deliver. Great service, keep it up"
"Fantastic stock and responsiveness. Great company to do business with."
"All the people at Tech Buyer are really helpful and efficient, the customer service is excellent. Generally I deal with Ellie who is great and is able to source the equipment I need very quickly, at a great price. I have turned to Ellie and Tech Buyer several times for my server memory requirements and have never been let down. I would recommend Tech Buyer to anyone looking for parts or equipment."
"Very efficient and personalised service, quick delivery and and very good prices."
"Very good service provided, fast delivery of parts and good overall knowledge of the solution we bought. Would buy again and support is efficient with posting out parts next day for business up time."
"Hover big or unique in terms of requirements our purchase is Techbuyer can find adequate hardware in stock and do fast deliver with unbeatable price! We are buying from them for many years now and surely we will for many in the future and Vince who - I must admit - chase not only during standard office hours is always great help."
techbuyer is rated 4.99 based on 386 reviews