techbuyer Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend techbuyer

About techbuyer: Techbuyer is a world-leading independent stockholder of new and certified refurbished data centre equipment.

From our multiple warehouses worldwide, we stock thousands of new and refurbished parts, plus configure-to-order and rental equipment. This is all tested and data wiped prior to sale using industry leading software from Blancco Technology Group in accordance with stringent industry standards.

With fast, same or next day delivery, we provide high-quality brands such as HP, Dell, IBM and Cisco, but at a low cost price point. We are compliant with The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) regulations and aim to recycle used parts where possible and, where necessary, dispose of equipment in an environmentally friendly manner - so absolutely nothing goes to waste!

support@techbuyer.com

Unit C1, Crimple Court, Hornbeam Square North

Tell us how techbuyer made you happy

"Ordered some ram and had a phone call from them to confirm if it was the one I needed, turns out it wasn't and they helped me find the right one for me, I also got a refund for the wrong product very quick. Excellent Customer Service."
Hi Kam, thank you so much for the five-star review! Reviews like this keep our team motivated, and we really appreciate you taking the time out of your day. We're so pleased that we could help and hope that you found the right product in the end. We hope to work with you again in the future!
Charlie
"Techbuyer happened to figure out that we had ordered memory for a server rather than the gaming PC we actually wanted it for (how???) They emailed us, sorted an alternative product and sent it within a day. Small order which used up a bit of their time - in this impersonal day and age, I was super-impressed. Thank-you."
Hi Sarah, thanks so much for the kind words! The team here at Techbuyer is delighted to hear such good feedback. We are so pleased that we were able to help and hope that your corrected product serves you well.
Kind regards,
Charlie - Techbuyer
"Great price upgrade for my pc! Spent some time checking for better prices on the web and orital was definetely top of the pile. Next day delivery, all good."
Thanks so much for the fantastic review! It is always great to hear when customers are happy with our pricing. We're pleased that your products arrived quickly and look forward to working with you again soon.
Thanks!
"I recently placed an order for some extremely good value refurbished server memory and TechBuyer check with me that it was correct before shipping - I confirmed it was the correct memory. I was wrong, I'd ordered the wrong type. TechBuyer exchanged it for the correct one within days at no extra charge. They even shipped the correct memory out *before* I returned the incorrect one. Outstanding customer service."
Hi Phil, thanks so much for your amazing review! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your experience with Techbuyer. We're so pleased that we were able to help and hope that you found the correct product in the end. We hope to see you again soon!
Thanks,
Charlie - Techbuyer
"Excellent Service. I had placed an order for an incorrect type of RAM for my machine. Techbuyer emailed to query my order rather than just process and ship it as ordered. This allowed easy cancellation and saved time and money. Very helpful people."
Hi Don, thank you for the amazing review! The team here at Techbuyer is thrilled to hear such good feedback. We hope you managed to find the product that you wanted in the end. We hope to work with you again soon!
Thanks,
Charlie - Techbuyer
"Through online chat, Simon, the Techbuyer Support, helped me through and through with my very first order. Not only that, he also helped me with other stuff like how to sell parts of my old laptop to Techbuyer. For the first time buyer like me, I am now hooked. And if I needed more parts to build my own system, Techbuyer is definitely my first choice - and so it should be for other first timers (and returned customers)! Try it for yourself, and well done Techbuyer!"
Hi Eva, thank you so much for the kind words! The team here at Techbuyer are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. We're so pleased that you found our service helpful and we look forward to working with you again soon!
Charlie - Techbuyer
"We ordered equipment which arrived with old firmware. We contacted Techbuyer to replace the items but, as they were a discontinued product, Techbuyer took one back and were able to upgrade the firmware. They have offered to send us the files and instructions to upgrade the remainder or return the items for Techbuyer to upgrade. Took a while to get through to the resolution but happy with the result."
"Thechbuyer has the best customer support, i would’ve ended up buying the wrong RAM if it wasn’t for Grace Stanford."
Thank you for the review! I will pass on your kind words to Grace, who will be thrilled to hear such good feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Many thanks,
Charlie - Techbuyer
"After successfully dealing with Techbuyer ,and particularly Dan Rice, for many years, we find them to be a totally professional company and with very friendly staff and a pleasure to deal with. Also, their goods-in and acceptance of goods is on a very short timing, which then follows very favourable payment terms."
Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Techbuyer, and Dan will be thrilled to hear your kind words. We’re always pleased to hear about our customers being happy with the price they paid. We look forward to continue working with you!
Take care,
Charlie - Techbuyer
"Techbuyer are a truly amazing company from top to bottom. As a computer reuse charity www.reusingit.org it is very rare to find a business that knows ‘how to’ and moreover even ‘wants to’ engage with a social enterprise at a business level. We cannot praise them highly enough, they truly ‘get’ what we are trying to do!"
Ross, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We look forward to working with you in the future!
Kind regards,
Charlie - Techbuyer
"Working together with Techbuyer and especially Greg Kidd for years and can highly recommend! Very consistent relationship - I'm looking forward to many more years!"
Thanks for leaving a wonderful review and for mentioning our purchasing executive, Greg! I will pass on your kind words. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and we look forward to continuing to work with you!
Many thanks,
Hayley - Techbuyer
"I have been doing business with Techbuyer for 6 years. I mainly sell goods to them, and they offer the best prices in the industry. There is no better company in this industry to deal with. I'm in contact with Greg Kidd on a daily basis and it is a true pleasure. I look forward to many more years of the same."
Michael, thank you so much for your kind words. You're right, it is always a pleasure to work with Greg! Positive customer reviews like this keep our staff motivated and help us provide the best customer service in the industry. We look forward to working with you again.
Cheers!
Will - Techbuyer
"Great service and a pleasure to deal with! Everyone we have dealt with is always friendly and willing to help. They are very efficient, reply quickly and delivery promptly. Would gladly recommend Techbuyer to anyone."
Jaz, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your experience with Techbuyer. We are pleased to hear your products arrived quickly! 99% of Techbuyer orders arrive next day. We hope to see you again,
Take care,
Charlie - Techbuyer
"Great service and quality inexpensive goods. Very professional and efficient organisation."
Anthony, thank you for the kind words! The team here at Techbuyer is thrilled to hear such good feedback. We hope to work with you in the future! Thanks,
Hayley - Techbuyer
"Techbuyer are always extremely professional in all business and a joy to deal with!"
Rosie, thanks for leaving a lovely review. Positive customer reviews like this keep our staff motivated and help us provide the best customer service in the industry! We're so happy that you enjoyed working with us and we hope to see you again soon,
Charlie - Techbuyer
"I never met a company as fast for my first order ! They are excellent ! Armand Dan Systemes"
Thanks for the great review! The team here at Techbuyer is thrilled to hear such good feedback. We’re pleased to hear your products arrived quickly! 99% of Techbuyer orders arrive next day. We look forward to working with you again,
Will - Techbuyer
"It is always a pleasure to work with Techbuyer. I personally deal with Greg Kidd and Lewis Gentle and they are always happy to help!"
Thanks for the positive feedback! I will pass on your words to Greg and Lewis who will be thrilled to hear your great feedback. We're so happy that you enjoy working with us, and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Charlie - Techbuyer
"Greg Kidd and Lewis Gentle are brilliant to deal with"
Thanks for the fantastic feedback! I will pass on your positive words to Greg and Lewis who will be thrilled that you enjoyed working with us. We look forward to working with you in the future!
Regards,
Will - Techbuyer
"I have always found the service to be outstanding. Any issues have been dealt with promptly. Definitely my preferred resellers."
Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're pleased Techbuyer could be of service and we look forward to working with you again soon.
Cheers!
Hayley - Techbuyer
"great to deal with Terry and Ollie, Thanks guys !"
Thanks for the kind words and for mentioning Terry and Ollie! I will pass on your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time out your day to share your experience with Techbuyer. We look forward to working with you again soon.
techbuyer is rated 4.99 based on 463 reviews