techbuyer Reviews

of reviewers recommend techbuyer
Read techbuyer Reviews

About techbuyer:

Techbuyer helps businesses maximise their IT budgets by supplying cost-effective new and quality refurbished servers, storage and networking equipment from over 150 brands including HPE, Dell, IBM and Cisco. Not only do we sell a large range of enterprise IT hardware, we also buy used parts and turn them into high quality refurbished IT equipment.

From our seven world-class facilities in key locations including the UK, France, Germany, USA, Australia and New Zealand, we stock a huge global inventory of over 225,000 IT parts. We have stock locations across three continents and our 5-star rated sales team speaks seven languages, which has enabled us to ship our products to over 100 countries.

support@techbuyer.com

Unit C1, Crimple Court, Hornbeam Square North

Tell us how techbuyer made you happy
A very quick and efficient delivery. The laptop I ordered was everything I'd hoped for. I would definitely use TecBuyer again.
Hi Barry, thank you for taking the time to leave this five-star review! We're really pleased you were happy with our service and look forward to working with you again someday.

Take care,
Charlie - Techbuyer
So along comes Good Friday and my home VMware host decides it's the best day to give up completely. That gut wrenching feeling came in as I realise everywhere is closed, but along comes Techbuyer to save the day.

Next-day delivery on a mission critical component which cost me a whopping £9.

Thanks to Joseph on the live chat for helping me to find the exact components required in a combo pack. Techbuyer have saved me on more than one occasion and I'll always come back to you!
Hi Josh,

Thanks so much for your five-star review! It means a lot to our team to receive feedback like this. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joseph.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Charlie - Techbuyer
I want to say that Techbuyer is an amazing Company. They helped me through a very difficult situation when my laptop had a software issue. Returns policy was so smooth, 24 hr returns and collection and delivery was so smooth. There response was quick and they showed complete empathy. from receptionist to RMA department. Will recommend to anyone in need of a laptop.
Hi Chinny, thanks so much for your detailed review! It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to give this positive feedback. We're glad you liked working with us and look forward to talking with you again in future.
Charlie - Techbuyer
Great service and good bargain
Adam was very helpfull at all times
Amazing service at all times
Hi Alan, thank you for your five-star review! We're so pleased you enjoyed working with Adam and will pass on your feedback. Let us know if we can help you again in future.

Charlie - Techbuyer
good value product, excellent all-round service and very prompt delivery by courier.
Hi there, thank you for your five-star review! We're so pleased you were happy with our service and hope you enjoy your new product. Let us know if we can help again in future.

Thanks again,
Charlie - Techbuyer
Fantastic laptop leaves my old sony in the dark ages. Would certainly recommend you to anyone who needs a super laptop.
Hi there, thank you for your five-star review! We're really glad you're enjoying your laptop and hope to work with you again in future.

Thanks again,
Charlie - Techbuyer
Absolutely Fantastic Service from Callum at Techbuyer.
I’ve truly never experienced better c/service from an organisation for a relatively low value sale.
Callum spent time on the phone researching and sourcing a part for my old desktop.
So impressed .... and then Emily who took the payment even managed to squeeze it in for despatch same day , even though it was very late in the day.
A truly 11/10 experience !!!
Most highly recommended!!

(For some reason it won’t let me add 5 stars for the c/s rating , however it certainly was 5 star and more!)
Hi there, thank you very much for this detailed 5-star review! We'll be passing on your kind words to Callum and Emily who will be so pleased you were happy with our service.

Let us know if we can help you again in future!

Fantastic service computer ordered and delivered within 16hrs
Product arrived safe well packaged and easy to set up
Website great to use and prices best I could find would recommend
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your five-star review! We're so happy that you're pleased with our service and hope that you enjoy your computer.

Let us know if we can help you again in future.

Charlie - Techbuyer
Ordered my new Lenovo pc and monitor and was delivered in less than a week and was so pleased with the service and am over the moon with my new computer which is amazing
Thank you tecbuyer would certainly recommend you
Hi David,

Thank you for this amazing five-star review! We're so pleased you're happy with your Lenovo products and our service. We look forward to working with you again in future.

All the best,
Techbuyer
I ordered a Lenovo PC from tech buyer I was very happy with the speed in which it was delivered and the way that it was packaged.
The PC was very easy to set up.
A great experience all round.
Hi there, thank you for your amazing feedback! This is the ultimate boost for our team. We're so pleased you enjoyed working with us. We look forward to working with you again soon! Team Techbuyer
We had a vague set of requirements and only a loose idea of what the solution might look like. Ellie and other colleagues at Techbuyer provided excellent product selection advice, provided howto's and guided us around potential pitfalls for our cluster setup. Techbuyer have a great philosophy around reducing e-waste and their good ethos clearly manifests in the words and actions of the team. Flexible, helpful, reliable and cost effective. We will definitely use them again and again!
Hi Alex, thank you for this incredible five-star review! Feedback like this is the ultimate boost for our team. We're so pleased you enjoyed working with us and that you're passionate about keeping technology in circulation, too. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Charlie - Techbuyer
Ordered two laptops from Tecbuyer. Fantastic product and price. Kept me informed every step of the way with the order. Delivered exactly when they said it would be. Very happy, amazing company to deal with. Thank you.
Hi John, thank you for your brilliant five-star review! Feedback like this means a lot to our team. We hope you enjoy your laptops and look forward to working with you again.

Charlie - Techbuyer
Awesome service. Ordered, got call to make sure that items ordered were correct. Next day received items.. 5/5 service
Hi Marek, thank you for your great five-star review! We're so happy that you were impressed with our service and look forward to working together again in future.

Charlie - Techbuyer
I have been dealing with the Australian division of techbuyer. Pricing has been very reasonable. They have been professional and polite. All parts have been shipped out promptly, fully functional and are exactly as described. They have also been authentic HP parts.
Everything has been exactly as I have paid for and I recommend you talk to them for your needs.
Hi Justin,

Thank you for your five-star review! We're really pleased to hear you're happy with our service and that everything has arrived quickly. We hope to work with you again in future.

Charlie - Techbuyer
Geniune business people...excellent services and products..
i always get exactly what i pay for..
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave this five-star review! Your feedback means a lot to us.

Thank you and we hope to work with you again soon.
Charlie - Techbuyer
Best reseller for server refurbished and IT equipment.

In any case If you have some issue, TechBuy will quickly find a solution, supply spare parte, etc ...

Fully satisfied !!!

Softb1te
Hi Giulio, thanks for your five-star review! We're so pleased you enjoyed working with us.

Take care and see you again soon!
Charlie - Techbuyer
A drive went down on our server 4:00pm Friday afternoon. By the time we diagnosed and tried to rectify it was 5:30PM. We needed a drive for Monday otherwise the server would be unusable. I rang Techbuyer and was told that the UK staff had gone home and they would contact me first thing Monday. However Anthony, in America, picked the email up, contacted Marcus in the UK who contacted me. To guarantee a Monday delivery it was decided to send the drive from America. I confirmed the order at 7:55pm on Friday and received the drive at 10:30 Monday morning. Server back up and running 11:00am. Fantastic service.
Hi Michael, thanks for your amazing review! We're so glad our global team could help and that your server got up and running quickly. If you have any IT requirements in future, we'd love to work with you again.

Thanks,
They are serious
Thanks for taking the time to leave a five-star review, our team really appreciates the feedback. We hope to work with you again someday.
Thanks!
Charlie - Techbuyer
The customer service is amazing! I highly recommend you buy from this website. 100% Buyer satisfaction from me and i will be sure to use this website for further purchases again!
Hi Edvin, thanks for this amazing five-star review! I'm so happy our team could help and that you enjoyed working with us. We hope to work with you again someday!
Thanks,
Charlie - Techbuyer
Fantastic technical advice, that ensured I bought the correct thing, for my needs! After sales service was equally excellent and they even offered to buy my old hardware that I assumed was worthless!!! A1 service, product and care!
Hi Pete, thank you so much for your amazing review! We're so pleased we could help and that you were happy with our services. We hope to work with you again soon.

Thanks again!