Tech Repairs UK Reviews

Tech Repairs UK
3 Jupiter House
Mercury Rise
Altham Business Park

Absolutely brilliant service. Sent my tablet off on Monday and it was being despatched back to me on Wednesday and received Thursday. Fantastic service, kept me update on the progress throughout. Great value too. Would highly recommend, will soon be sending my iPhone in to have its speaker repaired.
Efficient postal process, and item was repaired and returned within a week. Very impressed by the speed and quality of the work.
BEYOND REPROACH! Simple to use website with a list of pre-defined prices for repairs. The pricing seemed too good to be true (almost half the cost that others quoted for a replacement screen and digitiser). Also, some companies refused to fix my phone as it's an older model. Tech Repairs had a pre-paid box out to collect the phone the next day. I was still dubious they'd fix it, but I had constant email updates on the progress of the repair, and it was delivered for free the next day. Posted a phone that I had given up on, on Wednesday, phone back and working better than ever (I think there were underlying screen issues that were solved with this repair!) by Saturday. For a fixed, cheap, one-off payment. I'm also skeptical when I read these kind of reviews, but I can guarantee this company is top-notch. Whilst I don't want my phone to break again, I know exactly where I'll send it, and will recommend to anyone I know who needs a repair. Cannot praise the service and speediness enough.
The repair is excellent, the web site was easy to use and the turn around was tremendous. Four days from posting to return, unbelievable.
Great speedy service. Problem resolved which is all can wished for
Tech Repairs replaced a smashed screen on my Nexus 5. The whole process was straight forward, fast and successful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Definitely recommend. Sent my phone off on Monday morning and had it back on Wednesday. Fantastic. Packaged well too.
Tech Repairs is one of the most helpful companies I have had the pleasure in dealing with. Not only did they repair my Xperia Z5 Compact by replacing the USB charging socket, but they also tested and verified that the battery did not need replacing as I had thought. Excellent service and first class communication throughout. I cannot recommend their service highly enough. If you happen to get Martin as your technician, you will not be disappointed and give him my best wishes.
I booked my LG G5 in for a screen repair on Sunday, mailed it in on Monday, got a minute by minute account of what is happening to my phone during its repair on Tuesday and had my phone back good as new on the Wednesday.. Outstanding workmanship. No flaws found yet. :)
Excellent service and communication throughout the repair process; Sony Xperia Z3 compact screen repaired and despatched back in just one day.
This was amazing service & value: parcel was sent and returned by First Class 24-hour tracked & signed for, I received regular email updates as to arrival, scrutiny, repair & dispatch, my tablet was returned within the time-frame specified (sent on Monday, returned on Friday) fully working - and all for £34.95 - outstanding customer service
Fixed my Nexus 7 at a reasonable price and with excellent turnaround time. Postal arrangements easy and the item was very well packaged for return to me. Good communication by email or phone throughout. Would use again.
Tech Repairs UK is rated 4.98 based on 187 reviews