Tech Repairs UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tech Repairs UK

info@techrepairsuk.co.uk

Tech Repairs UkHudson House8 Albany Street

"Wow! Posted my mobile Monday pm for repair. Received it back Weds am all sorted. Jobs a goodun."
Nigel Fenton
Verified Buyer
"Tech Repairs is one of the most helpful companies I have had the pleasure in dealing with. Not only did they repair my Xperia Z5 Compact by replacing the USB charging socket, but they also tested and verified that the battery did not need replacing as I had thought. Excellent service and first class communication throughout. I cannot recommend their service highly enough. If you happen to get Martin as your technician, you will not be disappointed and give him my best wishes."
Irene Crawshaw
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much for your efficiency in mending my Nexus 7 and returning it to me so swiftly. A job well done."
"Fixed quickly and a reasonable price"
Miss Craddock
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Information was amazing, told when it arrived, when it was fixed, and out for dispatch. Done an amazing job. Well done. Will recommend to friends and family A+++"
"Excellent service throughout. I was informed when arrived my Nexus 7 was received, repaired and returned all within two days! Highly recommend!!!!"
Richard Nixon
Verified Buyer
"Great service and great communication. Item was extremely well packaged when it was returned. Would use this service again."
"Perfect repair of my phones screen. Tech Repairs communicate the status of your work throughout the process. The turnaround time was very good and the price was good too. Highly recommended."
Sean Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Incredibly fast service. Tablet fixed and back home in less than 48 hours from posting. Kept fully informed by email from receipt through fixing, test and despatch. Unbeatable. All at a very reasonable price."
"Excellent service and communication."
"Quick and easy service, I'd use again (well, hopefully not but you know what I mean)"
"Fast turn around. Great service. Repair looks flawless. Thanks"
"Excellent service, and unbelievably fast! Under 48 hours from sending my tablet off I had it back in my hands."
Jim Bisset
Verified Buyer
"Phone repaired in promised timescale with updates along the way."
Mike Ritchie
Verified Buyer
"Booking process easy. Printed label and dropped off at post office on Friday. Emails to say phone received, being tested, repaired and posted received during Monday. Got the phone back Tuesday. Screen repaired perfectly. 100% top quality service!"
Michael Trenholme
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful explanation on phone followed by amazingly rapid repair of my Nexus 7. Outstanding service."
"Second time using Tech Repairs UK and again, a very easy and seamless system. My device was sent out Tue and back in my hands by Thur lunchtime and this is with Xmas being just a few days away! I can’t recommend Tech Repairs UK enough! 5* service. Thank you"
"Very quick and efficient. Label system makes it very easy to post. Repair excellent."
"Simply excellent service. This is the first time I’ve ever used an online repair service so I was a bit unsure what to expect but Tech Repairs were great. Very friendly, communicative and extremely quick service. Very impressed. Would definitely use them again."
Phil Langdon
Verified Buyer
"Job done to spec. Fast, efficient service. Can't say much else."
Tech Repairs UK is rated 4.98 based on 137 reviews