Tech Repairs UK Reviews

info@techrepairsuk.co.uk

Tech Repairs UkHudson House8 Albany Street

Terry Hayward
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always, I would not go any were else Thankyou"
Christopher Heron
Verified Buyer
"Sent phone with undiagnosed problem just was dead. Rapid service and only a minor repair needed ( could have chargrd me for anything) at no extra charge above diagnostic fee honest A1 service woukd reccomend to anyone . Thank you Tech Repairs"
John Chappell
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic company to deal with. replaced the internal charging device in my phone. My phone was back in my hands within 72 hours (door to door) . Would highly recommend this company to everyone. Regards John C"
"Excellent service. Posted to Tech Repairs on a Monday, received by them on Tuesday. Emails sent to inform me that phone had arrived, followed by started repair, and then an email saying repair completed. Phone received back in post on Wednesday. Brilliant."
"Tech Repairs replaced a smashed screen on my Nexus 5. The whole process was straight forward, fast and successful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Sandy Adam
Verified Buyer
"i am very impressed by the method and attitude of these poeple. what they said and what they delivered was far above most of the other companies doing the same type of work ."
"I'm so glad I choose you guys to repair my sony tablet screen. Not only fixed my tablet with speed but also very good communication via emails. Letting me know exactly the staus. I would use your service again in the future and will recommend my friends and family too. BTW, I got it on Saturday when I was expecting it on monday. Made my day!!"
Steve Hudson
Verified Buyer
"We posted our nexus Monday morning and it was back repaired on Wednesday absolutely unbelievable service, I can not recomend there services high enough. The web site is also very user friendly."
Amy Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"Definitely recommend. Sent my phone off on Monday morning and had it back on Wednesday. Fantastic. Packaged well too."
"Wow! Posted my mobile Monday pm for repair. Received it back Weds am all sorted. Jobs a goodun."
Nigel Fenton
Verified Buyer
"Tech Repairs is one of the most helpful companies I have had the pleasure in dealing with. Not only did they repair my Xperia Z5 Compact by replacing the USB charging socket, but they also tested and verified that the battery did not need replacing as I had thought. Excellent service and first class communication throughout. I cannot recommend their service highly enough. If you happen to get Martin as your technician, you will not be disappointed and give him my best wishes."
Irene Crawshaw
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much for your efficiency in mending my Nexus 7 and returning it to me so swiftly. A job well done."
"Fixed quickly and a reasonable price"
Miss Craddock
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Information was amazing, told when it arrived, when it was fixed, and out for dispatch. Done an amazing job. Well done. Will recommend to friends and family A+++"
"Excellent service throughout. I was informed when arrived my Nexus 7 was received, repaired and returned all within two days! Highly recommend!!!!"
Richard Nixon
Verified Buyer
"Great service and great communication. Item was extremely well packaged when it was returned. Would use this service again."
"Perfect repair of my phones screen. Tech Repairs communicate the status of your work throughout the process. The turnaround time was very good and the price was good too. Highly recommended."
Sean Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Incredibly fast service. Tablet fixed and back home in less than 48 hours from posting. Kept fully informed by email from receipt through fixing, test and despatch. Unbeatable. All at a very reasonable price."
"Excellent service and communication."
"Quick and easy service, I'd use again (well, hopefully not but you know what I mean)"
Tech Repairs UK is rated 4.98 based on 146 reviews