Tech Repairs UK Reviews

info@techrepairsuk.co.uk

Tech Repairs UkHudson House8 Albany Street

Richard Nixon
Verified Buyer
"Great service and great communication. Item was extremely well packaged when it was returned. Would use this service again."
"Perfect repair of my phones screen. Tech Repairs communicate the status of your work throughout the process. The turnaround time was very good and the price was good too. Highly recommended."
Sean Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Incredibly fast service. Tablet fixed and back home in less than 48 hours from posting. Kept fully informed by email from receipt through fixing, test and despatch. Unbeatable. All at a very reasonable price."
"Excellent service and communication."
"Quick and easy service, I'd use again (well, hopefully not but you know what I mean)"
"Fast turn around. Great service. Repair looks flawless. Thanks"
"Excellent service, and unbelievably fast! Under 48 hours from sending my tablet off I had it back in my hands."
Jim Bisset
Verified Buyer
"Phone repaired in promised timescale with updates along the way."
Mike Ritchie
Verified Buyer
"Booking process easy. Printed label and dropped off at post office on Friday. Emails to say phone received, being tested, repaired and posted received during Monday. Got the phone back Tuesday. Screen repaired perfectly. 100% top quality service!"
Michael Trenholme
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful explanation on phone followed by amazingly rapid repair of my Nexus 7. Outstanding service."
"Second time using Tech Repairs UK and again, a very easy and seamless system. My device was sent out Tue and back in my hands by Thur lunchtime and this is with Xmas being just a few days away! I can’t recommend Tech Repairs UK enough! 5* service. Thank you"
"Very quick and efficient. Label system makes it very easy to post. Repair excellent."
"Simply excellent service. This is the first time I’ve ever used an online repair service so I was a bit unsure what to expect but Tech Repairs were great. Very friendly, communicative and extremely quick service. Very impressed. Would definitely use them again."
Phil Langdon
Verified Buyer
"Job done to spec. Fast, efficient service. Can't say much else."
Tamas Lakatos
Verified Buyer
"First I had to send back my phone for a check (for free) after repair because the screen was ultra-sensitive. They replaced the screen again and also replaced my back cover glass and provided a leather flip case. I am very please with the service and the phone is working flawlessly."
"Excellent Service. Super Fast and Excellent communication. I would recommend this company to everyone, They did a fantastic job on my LG G5. One very happy customer, Many thanks."
"From start to finish these guys have got it right"
"V pleased with the super quick service to fix my Nexus tablet and the regular email updates. Posted Tues and back with me Thursday. Would definitely use again. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service. Device repaired and returned within 48 hours. Highly recommend."
Sam Kirkman
Verified Buyer
"I was really impressed with the speed and quality of the service provided. I would definitely Tech Repairs UK to anyone they can help, and their frequent updates on the status of repairs is great for piece of mind."
Tech Repairs UK is rated 4.98 based on 131 reviews