Tech Repairs UK Reviews

Tech Repairs UK
3 Jupiter House
Mercury Rise
Altham Business Park

Absolutely brilliant service. Sent my tablet off on Monday and it was being despatched back to me on Wednesday and received Thursday. Fantastic service, kept me update on the progress throughout. Great value too. Would highly recommend, will soon be sending my iPhone in to have its speaker repaired.
Faultless service that's faster than a speeding bullet
Absolutely delighted with the service and communication from Tech Repairs UK. Having seriously broken the phone, unable to even switch it on or off, I sent it off to Tech Repairs after reading several reviews. Free postage both ways and regular email updates on the status of the repair was very reassuring and the phone came back as good as new with all data etc intact. I am extremely impressed with the level of service and repair, I would highly recommend them. Thank you!
Could not have had a better service from beginning to end. Helpful and friendly and outstandingly efficient. Would recommend to anyone
Brilliant service. Sent in Tech Repairs package day one received repaired day three. Will recommend to anyone requiring this service.
Very impressed with the speedy service and clear updates every step of the way! Will not hesitate to come back in the future
Efficient postal process, and item was repaired and returned within a week. Very impressed by the speed and quality of the work.
Thank you Tech Repairs, my husbands handset was back to us in a matter of days, super speedy service even over a Bank Holiday weekend!! He is over the moon at the quality of the repair. Will be returning if we have any more little accidents! Thank you.
I am pleased with the quality of service. Because it was over the weekend my grandson did not have his phone for 5 days. The process of tracking was good and choosing a service when looking for a repair was good and easy to access. Overall pleased.
Really good service. Screen repaired very promptly and continues to work well!
Excellent service, clear costs upfront, fast turnaround, with status updates every few hours once the phone is with them. The phoen is only away a day or two and then its back, working as good as new. Highly Recommended
So many reviews scoring of 5 out 5 seemed almost too good to be true but I can see why now.

I called first to check that the new screen I needed was in stock, which it was. I then placed my order online but the label to print didn't seem to come through in my email. Tech Repairs responded promptly to my query with a link enabling me to print off a label.

Once sent, my phone was returned within 48hrs. Also of note was how well my phone was protected for its return.

While I don't intend to damage any of devices any time soon, Tech Repairs will definitely be the first place I will check to see if they can carry out my repair.
An excellent service delivering all promises made. I would have received my Nexus 7 back within 44 hours of posting it to Tech Repairs UK if I had been in for the delivery. Will recommend you to friends and family.
2nd time I've needed to use this company, and their service remains impeccable and high quality. Recommended.
Excellent work and very quick turn around.
Brilliant job
Found this company on a Web search, with the free post option it was cheaper than the last company. This company kept me informed and completed an excellent job. Great work
Easy postage and return. Tablet charger port repairs. Good service updates
Excellent customer service. Was able to speak to member of staff by phone before placing my order for tablet repair. My question was addressed when I sent in my tablet. I received an email confirming that the battery was OK and that my repair order was indeed correct. Sent tablet on Friday using print out label. Received it back on Tuesday. Job done. Thank you. Will definitely use your service again as and when need arises!
The complete repair went like clockwork from start to finish, I made contact via their website which is very user friendly and booked a free prepaid first class post label and pack to transport the phone in. The Pack and return label arrived by first class mail. The phone was sent to Tech Repairs UK on a Monday and I received it back two days later with the repair completed.
Excellent service quick professional and cost effective. Wonderful had my laptop back and all working as new. Thanks.
Tech Repairs UK is rated 4.98 based on 186 reviews