Tech Repairs UK Reviews

Tech Repairs UK
3 Jupiter House
Mercury Rise
Altham Business Park

"Fast response and turnaround of my device. Very impressed with service and cost."
"Brilliant service. Kept informed every step of the way. Can't praise them enough."
"BEYOND REPROACH! Simple to use website with a list of pre-defined prices for repairs. The pricing seemed too good to be true (almost half the cost that others quoted for a replacement screen and digitiser). Also, some companies refused to fix my phone as it's an older model. Tech Repairs had a pre-paid box out to collect the phone the next day. I was still dubious they'd fix it, but I had constant email updates on the progress of the repair, and it was delivered for free the next day. Posted a phone that I had given up on, on Wednesday, phone back and working better than ever (I think there were underlying screen issues that were solved with this repair!) by Saturday. For a fixed, cheap, one-off payment. I'm also skeptical when I read these kind of reviews, but I can guarantee this company is top-notch. Whilst I don't want my phone to break again, I know exactly where I'll send it, and will recommend to anyone I know who needs a repair. Cannot praise the service and speediness enough."
"The repair is excellent, the web site was easy to use and the turn around was tremendous. Four days from posting to return, unbelievable."
"Great speedy service. Problem resolved which is all can wished for"
"Excellent quality job with fast turnaround and exceptional cutomer care!!! Fixed my Sony Z5 Compact broken screen and than a pcb board issue. I can't say not one bad/wrong thing about them. Highly recommended!!"
"Very fast and helpful service, recommended."
"I read the reviews and was a little sceptical but I placed the order, the next day the box arrived, I sent it off and then within another day my phone was returned as good as new. Very good seamless, no fuss service. Highly recommended!"
"Fantastic service thank you. Good web site – easy to get relevant information. Device posted to you on Tuesday, received back repaired on Friday! 5.0 stars out of 5. Totally recommended."
"Very happy with the friendly service quick turnaround free postage and low cost of repair. Excellent"
"Excellent repair, can’t tell the difference between the OEM display and the replacement. Fantastic turnaround time too. Thank you."
"This firm provided a first class service. My screen replacement was very fast. The order was placed on Monday evening, Sturdy postsge paid packaging for me to send my phone arrived on Wednesday. I sent my phone back to Tech Repairs on Wednesday and received my phone back looking and working as good as new on Saturday morning. I liked the way there was regular updates from Tech Repairs as to the progress of my order. I highly recommend this firm in terms of both the quality and speed of their work."
"I couldn't recommend tech repairs enough. They were super friendly when I contacted them to ask a question. I sent my phone on the Wednesday, and by the Thursday I had an email saying that repair was underway. Just an hour later another email saying my phone had been shipped back to me. It arrived safely back on the Saturday. It is like brand new!! Great job, fast service! Thank you so much I'm really happy! 😀"
"Excellent service on a Nexus 7. I posted it in on day 1, and received it back, repaired, on day 3, so repaired and posted back on day 2. Would recommend them every time."
"Fast, faultless service, highly recommended."
"They paid for postage both way. Postage there was advised to put phone in box, their allowance was for a large box not a hamsters carry on. Notified me on every stage, including confirmation of arrival, repair status and dispatched. Whole process very easy and convenient. Price was same as competitors but included tracked postage and the service was excellent."
"This company exceeded my expectations of how businesses should act. I ordered and pre-paid for a new screen for my phone. Once they had received the phone I got immediately an email saying the only problem was a wire had come loose from my existing screen which they had repaired. What's more this fast-acting firm had already refunded back to my PayPal account around 90% of what I had paid them, just retaining a diagnostic fee of £9.95 which also had to cover free postage both ways. What can I say. I wish all firms acted like this. I previously dealt with the manufacturer's designated repairer. They charge far more and add additional costs whenever they can. What a difference to Tech Repairs UK and their staff. A truly fair and honest firm. I shall use this company whenever I need such services in the future."
"Excellent service as always, I would not go any were else Thankyou"
"Sent phone with undiagnosed problem just was dead. Rapid service and only a minor repair needed ( could have chargrd me for anything) at no extra charge above diagnostic fee honest A1 service woukd reccomend to anyone . Thank you Tech Repairs"
"Absolutely fantastic company to deal with. replaced the internal charging device in my phone. My phone was back in my hands within 72 hours (door to door) . Would highly recommend this company to everyone. Regards John C"
Tech Repairs UK is rated 4.98 based on 163 reviews