Tech Repairs UK Reviews

Tech Repairs UK
3 Jupiter House
Mercury Rise
Altham Business Park

This company exceeded my expectations of how businesses should act. I ordered and pre-paid for a new screen for my phone. Once they had received the phone I got immediately an email saying the only problem was a wire had come loose from my existing screen which they had repaired. What's more this fast-acting firm had already refunded back to my PayPal account around 90% of what I had paid them, just retaining a diagnostic fee of £9.95 which also had to cover free postage both ways. What can I say. I wish all firms acted like this. I previously dealt with the manufacturer's designated repairer. They charge far more and add additional costs whenever they can. What a difference to Tech Repairs UK and their staff. A truly fair and honest firm. I shall use this company whenever I need such services in the future.
Excellent service as always, I would not go any were else Thankyou
Sent phone with undiagnosed problem just was dead. Rapid service and only a minor repair needed ( could have chargrd me for anything) at no extra charge above diagnostic fee honest A1 service woukd reccomend to anyone . Thank you Tech Repairs
Absolutely fantastic company to deal with. replaced the internal charging device in my phone. My phone was back in my hands within 72 hours (door to door) . Would highly recommend this company to everyone. Regards John C
Excellent service. Posted to Tech Repairs on a Monday, received by them on Tuesday. Emails sent to inform me that phone had arrived, followed by started repair, and then an email saying repair completed. Phone received back in post on Wednesday. Brilliant.
Tech Repairs replaced a smashed screen on my Nexus 5. The whole process was straight forward, fast and successful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
i am very impressed by the method and attitude of these poeple. what they said and what they delivered was far above most of the other companies doing the same type of work .
I'm so glad I choose you guys to repair my sony tablet screen. Not only fixed my tablet with speed but also very good communication via emails. Letting me know exactly the staus. I would use your service again in the future and will recommend my friends and family too. BTW, I got it on Saturday when I was expecting it on monday. Made my day!!
We posted our nexus Monday morning and it was back repaired on Wednesday absolutely unbelievable service, I can not recomend there services high enough. The web site is also very user friendly.
Definitely recommend. Sent my phone off on Monday morning and had it back on Wednesday. Fantastic. Packaged well too.
Wow! Posted my mobile Monday pm for repair. Received it back Weds am all sorted. Jobs a goodun.
Tech Repairs is one of the most helpful companies I have had the pleasure in dealing with. Not only did they repair my Xperia Z5 Compact by replacing the USB charging socket, but they also tested and verified that the battery did not need replacing as I had thought. Excellent service and first class communication throughout. I cannot recommend their service highly enough. If you happen to get Martin as your technician, you will not be disappointed and give him my best wishes.
Thank you very much for your efficiency in mending my Nexus 7 and returning it to me so swiftly. A job well done.
Fixed quickly and a reasonable price
Brilliant service. Information was amazing, told when it arrived, when it was fixed, and out for dispatch. Done an amazing job. Well done. Will recommend to friends and family A+++
Excellent service throughout. I was informed when arrived my Nexus 7 was received, repaired and returned all within two days! Highly recommend!!!!
Great service and great communication. Item was extremely well packaged when it was returned. Would use this service again.
Perfect repair of my phones screen. Tech Repairs communicate the status of your work throughout the process. The turnaround time was very good and the price was good too. Highly recommended.
Incredibly fast service. Tablet fixed and back home in less than 48 hours from posting. Kept fully informed by email from receipt through fixing, test and despatch. Unbeatable. All at a very reasonable price.
Excellent service and communication.
Tech Repairs UK is rated 4.98 based on 187 reviews