TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited
Read TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

About TCS Training IT Limited:

TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

Tell us how TCS Training IT Limited made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Was very impressed with the course. Very hands on and I learnt every thing I personally required in one day at a very reasonable price. and a nice lunch as well :-)
So pleased you enjoyed your day with us Jon and please contact us if you need to use your after course support;. Thanks for taking the time to post a review :-)
I have attended a few courses with TCS recently and each time I have had a great experience from the course teacher and the staff. The knowledge is brilliant and also they are very friendly and welcoming. I shall be booking more courses in the future for myself and my team.
So pleased you've enjoyed your training with us Nicola and thank you for taking the time to review our services.
Training was very beneficial. I found the trainer to be extremely friendly and helpful. The training was relevant and will help me in the future. Thank you.
Found the training very good, concise and relevant.
Thanks for taking the time to review our Microsoft Excel training Maria. So pleased you enjoyed your day with us.
The tailored course was just what I was looking for. I am not a computer 'whizz kid', and a bit old to be learning new tricks, so was initially apprehensive, but the content was understandable, the instructor very reassuring and there was plenty of opportunity to practice the 'skills' at the time. Additonally, all the people involved were very personable.
You don't need to be a 'whizz kid' to learn - just an open mind and a good trainer! So pleased you enjoyed your day with Alison and don't forget to contact us if you need any after course support.
Overall, the training was good and cover a lot of contents. Hands on experience on Power BI was helpful. Also, the trainer has lot of experience and knowledge on Power BI.
So pleased you enjoyed your training with us Mayank and thanks for taking the time to pop up a review.
The course was very good and informative. Would highly recommend
Great to work with TCS, reliable and good trainer. Nice venue too. Would recommend them.
Excellent course and delivery. My only advice is that the course should perhaps be lengthened to 3 days, so that topics can be consolidated more effectively, and other areas could be covered (i.e. macros).
Thanks for taking the time to review our Microsoft Access Introduction course Jamie. We do cover Macros but on the Advanced course and as its more of an advanced topic, we feel it would be too much to deliver on an Introduction level course. Microsoft Access is such a comprehensive piece of software and learning about database design on top of how the Access software works is generally as much as anyone can take in on the Introduction course. However, we do appreciate your suggestion Jamie.
The training I received on Power BI was excellent and the venue was fantastic, I would highly recommend TCS.
Very focused training in a small group so it felt like one to one with the trainer. The trainer was very knowledgable and patient and had a well laid out plan for the day. The venue was fantastic, located in the New Forest. Break time refreshment and lunch was very good. I would highly recommend TCS.
Very informative and practical training delivered in a lovely venue.
The Training with Tracey was great! The content and speed with which the training went was perfect, I would definitely recommend this course to anyone wanted to learn more about Excel
Excellent trainer, lovely venue and learned a lot throughout the day. Would definitely recommend for anybody wanting to expand their knowledge with Excel.
Hi Cara, thanks for taking the time to write a review and we're pleased you enjoyed your training with us Cara.
A lovely venue with excellent facilities and the course was well paced and wonderfully delivered.
Cannot fault the service with TCS Training at all. They are so friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Enjoyed each training day, as we've completed two courses now and can't wait to put these new skills to work. Tracy, Viv and Emma are absolutely lovely, so funny and made the day very enjoyable. Beautiful location and delicious food provided. Loved seeing the donkeys, too! 5 stars!!! Only letting me select 1? (user error!)
So pleased you enjoyed your training with us Donna. Don't worry your 5 star selection did go on! Please do contact us if you need to use our after course support service and thanks for taking the time to pop on a review.
Excellent trainer. Kept the pace of the training but still made time to answer all questions
So pleased you had a good day with us Ian.
Hi there, I thought the training in both courses I attended were really good. Found the intermediate course pretty hard but still enjoyed it. Both Tracy and Emma were really good teachers and patient especially with me lol. Thanks again Garry
Excellent training, held in a nice environment with small class sizes, you really feel that you are getting the attention and support you require.
Small class size and friendly, perosnalised training. It was an enjoyable day as well as educational, which is important. I highly recommend.
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.93 based on 246 reviews