TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited

About TCS Training IT Limited: TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

How would you rate TCS Training IT Limited ?

"Very happy with the course, for something that could be potentially be quite tedious, Emma was engaging and clear."
"A fantastic course in which I left with a great set of new skills. The surroundings, environment, small group and of course Tracy's excellent sessions meant for a really productive few days. I would highly recommend TCS Training and will look to them first for any future training requirements."
"Informative course and wonderful trainer."
"Great course in a lovely venue."
"a well planned and delivered course, delivered at a pace that makes it easy to follow"
"I got a lot more out of the Excel training course than I expected. Information was explained clearly and I feel a lot more confident using the system than I felt before."
"Enjoyed the InDesign course very much. Alan is a great course instructor and can tailor the learning material to what is best for you. Highly recommend. Will definitely look to book a course again soon. Thanks."
"Excellent training. Thank you."
"Really enjoyed the course, easily followed, very informative and in no way boring!"
"Enjoyable and well explained course in beautiful surroundings"
"lovely people, wonderful setting and excellent training, very enjoyable day"
"Very friendly and clear"
"The training was brilliant Tracy was a lovely lady and it was an enjoyable training session! I learnt alot!"
"The training was excellent and very helpful. The venue is fabulous and the food is wonderful. Can't wait to go back for more training. I would highly recommend."
"Very good training with a lovely venue and great food. I was lucky to have 1-2-1 as I was the only one on the course. Trainer was confident in her knowledge of OneNote."
"Friendly trainer, excellent training material."
"The training was held at a location fit for purpose with ample parking and the course was conducted at a good pace and covered all the topics that I required."
"Great venue, very good tutor and spot on content for level of training."
"I have done 2 courses now with TCS training and have another one booked. The courses are very informative and Allan made it very easy to understand everything. I would highly recommend."
"TCS provide expert level training in a friendly environment. The trainers are knowledgeable and are able to customise training to suit the needs of individual learners."
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.92 based on 159 reviews