TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited
Read TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

About TCS Training IT Limited:

TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business IT training courses. Courses are delivered live online or at a company's offices.

Up to 4 delegates only are booked on public courses guaranteeing a good learning environment and personal attention for each delegate.

All courses include posted course materials and 1 year's after course support.

Group booking rates are available on request.

info@tcstraining.co.uk

We started using TCS last year for their Excel Beginners course and have since booked them for various teams within the business ever since. They are so professional throughout the whole process and Tracy has to be one of the most professional, patient and amazing tutors we have ever used and would highly recommend them to other companies. We are now planning on sending our employees on the next course levels as a result. Well done TCS !!!!
Thank you for your lovely feedback Chris - we've loved delivering these courses for you.
I was thoroughly impressed from receiving the pack and notification of what to expect. The course itself was easy to follow and Tracy made everyone feel comfortable and she was very approachable. I have raved about how excellent to course is to all my colleagues and am hoping to do the Word course soon! Thank you very much!
So pleased you enjoyed your training with us Lorna and thank you for taking the time to pop on a review :-) Please contact us if you need any help applying anything. The TCS Training team
Great course and trainer. I only had a very basic knowledge of excel and I have come away knowing all the things I've always wanted to know so that I can now use excel in my job more. The trainer (Tracy) was very clear, concise, friendly and helpful and has a really good way of training so that you take it in. Oh, you also get a year's support after your training where you can contact for any help you need.
Tracy is not only a lovely person but is very clear and most importantly patient. I would highly recommend TCS
Thank you so much Andrew. It was a pleasure and we're here when you need any support.
Good training, relaxed, no issue was ignored by course tutor and always given time to explain my problem and get it sorted out
Delivered an excellent customised MS Teams course for us, a very professional service provided from first contact to actual training session. Would definitely recommend.
Outstanding course, knowledgeable and patient trainer in Tracy , would highly recommend both Tracy and the company
I really enjoyed the Microsoft Excel Intermediate Training course that I did with TCS Training. I learnt a lot of things that I was unaware of before and it helped me learn what Excel can actually do. I would recommend this course.
Really enjoyed my Excel Introduction course with Tracy. All aspects of the course were explained and demonstrated really well which made it easy to pick up. I will definitely do the intermediate course in the future :)
A really informative training session that was delivered exceptionally well by Emma. Thank you for providing the additional tools to enhance my productivity using MS Teams etc. Well done TCS Training!
The training myself and the Senior Mangement Team received from TCS specifically Emma was fantastic, gaging, steady pace and a huge amount was learnt in the 6 hour course. Would highly recommend them to any business.
Tracy was brilliant! She explained everything clearly and always checked to make sure I understood was I was doing and why I was doing it. I felt supported and engaged throughout the whole training course. Would 100% recommend!! Thank you!!! I might be back for the next course!!
Excellent training, with a knowledgeable and helpful instructor. Will save me lots of time in the future.
The training session was very informative and delivered in a very upbeat and relaxed way. Tracy was fantastic and spent time making sure everything was understood and if not, was happy to go back and revisit. Really engaging and patient. Took a huge amount away from the course and will see you on the next course! Thank you Tracy.
I recently attended a zoom training and found the trainer Tina to be well prepared, engaging, patient and ready to answer any question. No matter how trivial you thought it was. thoroughly and i would recommend it.
TCS Training provided myself with a very broad spectrum of the uses of Excel and the vast areas of use that Spreadsheets offer. Whilst I may not use everything that was shown to me on a daily basis, the core understanding of Formulas and other calculations will definitely be used often. It was also made a lot more interesting and more fun to learn with a really helpful teacher!
What an amazing team! Great communications, excellent training given!!
Highly recommend this course! I have used Microsoft Word throughout my degree and during my career, however I was totally unaware of the tips and tricks that would've made life easier and faster. I only wish I'd of taken the course sooner! The course was virtual and Tracy was a great Tutor. The welcome pack I received was thoughtful as well as helpful and made the overall experience great. Thanks again Tracy and TCS Training!
I attended the MS Access Introduction & Intermediate courses and they were excellent. Well laid out, very logical in their progression, good examples used to show all features and a very knowledgable teacher! I am now thinking of attending the Advanced course as a result. I would definitely recommend using TCS for MS Access training.
Tracy was so helpful, a very skilled, knowledgeable teacher. Learned really useful and tactical points about Excel. Excellent pre class support. Could have easily been a longer course, time flew by. Highly recommended.
Tracy is an excellent teacher, I really enjoyed the course and learnt so much.
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.93 based on 275 reviews