TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited
Read TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

About TCS Training IT Limited:

TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

Tell us how TCS Training IT Limited made you happy
The Training with Tracey was great! The content and speed with which the training went was perfect, I would definitely recommend this course to anyone wanted to learn more about Excel
Excellent trainer, lovely venue and learned a lot throughout the day. Would definitely recommend for anybody wanting to expand their knowledge with Excel.
Hi Cara, thanks for taking the time to write a review and we're pleased you enjoyed your training with us Cara.
A lovely venue with excellent facilities and the course was well paced and wonderfully delivered.
Cannot fault the service with TCS Training at all. They are so friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Enjoyed each training day, as we've completed two courses now and can't wait to put these new skills to work. Tracy, Viv and Emma are absolutely lovely, so funny and made the day very enjoyable. Beautiful location and delicious food provided. Loved seeing the donkeys, too! 5 stars!!! Only letting me select 1? (user error!)
So pleased you enjoyed your training with us Donna. Don't worry your 5 star selection did go on! Please do contact us if you need to use our after course support service and thanks for taking the time to pop on a review.
Excellent trainer. Kept the pace of the training but still made time to answer all questions
So pleased you had a good day with us Ian.
Hi there, I thought the training in both courses I attended were really good. Found the intermediate course pretty hard but still enjoyed it. Both Tracy and Emma were really good teachers and patient especially with me lol. Thanks again Garry
Excellent training, held in a nice environment with small class sizes, you really feel that you are getting the attention and support you require.
Small class size and friendly, perosnalised training. It was an enjoyable day as well as educational, which is important. I highly recommend.
A really interesting course with a excellent trainer, in a fabulous location. Very impressed.
I went to the Microsoft Excel Intermediate Course on 15th October and thought it was very useful. Viv was a fantastic tutor throughout the day and ensured each part of the course was easy to understand. Based on this experience, I have decided to attend the Microsoft Excel Advanced Course in November :)
I really enjoyed my training. The trainer was very thorough and explained things in English" rather than "computer talk" which was exactly what I needed, I also never felt stupid asking a question, all positives in my eyes when in a learning situation. I personally would highly recommend TCS.
Tracy was our trainer. She was absolutely great! Explained everything well and provided us with tasks to complete so we could get used to doing exercises ourselves. Hospitality and location was also lovely. I would highly recommend this course.
I would highly recommend this training to any individual interested in learning about the more detailed operation of Microsoft Power BI. The trainer was enthusiastic and engaging at all times and delivered each element of the course at a pace that was tailored to each individual course attendee. I came away from the course feeling as though it had exceeded my expectations and above all else feeling enthused about exploiting Microsoft Power BI on a much more frequent basis with the confidence that I understand the software package.
The training was enjoyable and professional and I learnt a lot on the day.
Thank you for takin the time to write a review Olivia and we're very pleased you enjoyed your training with us.
The only thing I found difficult was the screen was not very clear when trying to follow lengthy formulas. I am not sure if it could have been made larger but no reflection on the course or the wonderful settings and constant food and beverages.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us Diane. If you had mentioned this on the day, I'm sure we could have increased the size on the screen - we will certainly look at this right away for future deliveries. Thanks Diane and do remember you have our after course support if needed.
Really enjoyed this course. The trainer was excellent in adapting the course to cater for the skillset within the attendees but still covering the key topics. The location was perfect and the small group made it easier to keep up and less intimidating. The only thing that I felt could have been improved was the clarity of the white board, it was quite difficult to see at times, probably should have tried to move as I was sat at the back of the room. I learnt many useful tips and shortcuts during the day which I will definitely benefit from. Thank you very much.
So pleased you enjoyed your day with us Karen. We will take a look at improving the clarify of the screen - did you mention this to our trainer on the day as she may have been able to increase the size? Remember you have our after course support service if you need it. Thanks Karen.
A first- rate experience from start to finish. As a novice I felt comfortable to learn in a small group environment. Supportive and extremely knowledgeable staff who are keen for you to do well. Many thanks.
So pleased you enjoyed your day with us Jenny. Remember we're here when you need us.
I really enjoyed my training in power bi, myself and a colleague came away really engaged and energised to get stuck into power bi with our work. I would highly recommend the tutor was extremely helpful and answered all our questions and the venue was a lovely old manor house in the new forest lovely surroundings and lovely drive in despite the weather. 5*s
We are very pleased you had a lovely day with us Jennifer and thanks for taking the time to put on a review.
A good day of training! Well paced with clear worked examples and instruction.
Glad you had a good day - thanks Will.
I found it difficult at times, but overall a very enjoyable course.
Remember you have our after course support service Martin if you need any help afterwards - hopefully the reference material will help - don't forget to practice!
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.92 based on 234 reviews