TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited

About TCS Training IT Limited: TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

How would you rate TCS Training IT Limited?

Catherine
Verified Buyer

Good knowledge of the product delivered in a practical way in a great location.
Sally
Verified Buyer

Answered all my objectives, but also opened my mind to other options that I didn't know the software was capable of.
Dale
Verified Buyer

Great, relaxed environment made learning very easy and comfortable. The instructor was great, and took us through course at the perfect pace, with lots of hands on.
Janine
Verified Buyer

Every thing was explained clearly . No question was a silly question . Topics were gone over again so you really did understand it. No one was left to catch up. The work book was clearly laid out with lots of space for your own notes. Thanks a million for posting mine on to me when I left it behind.
Carol
Verified Buyer

Tracy was very welcoming and supportive of my needs
Mark
Verified Buyer

I contacted TCS Training to make a course booking for software that is not widely available. They were incredibly flexible with making arrangements and in the end were able to offer me a totally bespoke training day at reasonable cost that addressed all of my main areas of interest; something that a regular course probably would not have done! The facilities at their training venue in the New Forest were also excellent! Just a pity I could not enjoy the gardens as it was raining so hard!
An excellent experience and training that I have already put into practice at work.
Thoroughly recommended!
Lesley
Verified Buyer

Very friendly hands on training - all topics covered and questions answered. felt confident to work with Visio after the day.
Jessica
Verified Buyer

Excellent training, a thoroughly enjoyable day in an amazing setting. Great training content, covered everything I needed and more.

I feel confident to use MS Publisher more in the future.

Thanks to Tracey.
Verified Buyer

Excellent trainer, good recaps at the end of each section of the course, great handbook and lovely location. Learnt a lot to take back to work with me. Excellent value, much better course then London training venues I have been to.
Caroline
Verified Buyer

Excellent well paced and well structured course. Lots of practical examples, a great handbook and the offer of continued assistance from TCS after the end of the course. Spot on.
Faith
Verified Buyer

Everything, from the rescourses, environment, hospitality and delivery of training, was excellent.
Shaun
Verified Buyer

A well structured, well delivered course by a trainer who really knows her subject. The venue is set within the New Forest so a really relaxing setting. The course was scheduled from 0915 - 1600 and the day flew by with well timed breaks and a great lunch. TCS do not pack a classroom so there is a 1:2:1 feel about the course.
Kelly
Verified Buyer

I found the training very interesting and the trainer provided very clear tutoring and was happy to answer any questions and go back over any part of the training if it wasn't fully understood. The facilities were also very nice and the food and drinks provided were very good quality.
Gill
Verified Buyer

Super knowledgeable tutor, well paced training. Friendly and well looked after. I came away much more confident to use Publisher
Dave
Verified Buyer

Perfect environment for this type of training along with amount of students would recommend the projects course have booked the advanced level of training.
Fitz

Friendly tutor
Easy to understand
Nicki
Verified Buyer

Simple instructions, workbook to refer to, trainer helped with any questions. Each session was recapped and questions asked to make sure that the delegates understood each session.
Karen
Verified Buyer

I received training on a 1:1 basis and Tracy was so knowledgeable and explained everything using examples to suit my needs.
Lina
Verified Buyer

Well organised. Explained well and a very enjoyable experience.
Dan
Verified Buyer

It was a great course, well run, organised, thorough and easy to understand. Everything training should be.
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.97 based on 94 reviews