TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited

About TCS Training IT Limited: TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

How would you rate TCS Training IT Limited ?

"Very friendly and clear"
"The training was brilliant Tracy was a lovely lady and it was an enjoyable training session! I learnt alot!"
"The training was excellent and very helpful. The venue is fabulous and the food is wonderful. Can't wait to go back for more training. I would highly recommend."
"Very good training with a lovely venue and great food. I was lucky to have 1-2-1 as I was the only one on the course. Trainer was confident in her knowledge of OneNote."
"Friendly trainer, excellent training material."
"The training was held at a location fit for purpose with ample parking and the course was conducted at a good pace and covered all the topics that I required."
"Great venue, very good tutor and spot on content for level of training."
"I have done 2 courses now with TCS training and have another one booked. The courses are very informative and Allan made it very easy to understand everything. I would highly recommend."
"TCS provide expert level training in a friendly environment. The trainers are knowledgeable and are able to customise training to suit the needs of individual learners."
"The course was well presented and the trainer explained things well. The delightful setting of Minstead Lodge was an unexpected bonus!"
"Concentrate on exactly what was need for me on a one to one basis, I learnt so much to take away with me."
"Excellent training, very clearly explaine and friendly trainer."
"Training was clear and to the point, delivered in a concise period of time. I would certainly consider returning to TCS for the next level of training."
"Small group, well explained by trainer and very pleasant surroundings. Would recommend."
"It has helped to arm me with a wider Excel palette to be able to improve my work"
"The session as a whole was brilliant. Tracy was able to accurately communicate all points and ensured that everyone understood all topics covered before moving on to the next subject. The session taught me many new skills but also expanded on my knowledge of functions that I use every day to help me in my role. I would wholly recommend TCS Training to anyone looking to improve their professional skills."
"Emma was very friendly, patient and a great trainer. Everything was explained very clearly and I definitely felt like I learnt a lot in the course, which has given me more confidence in using Excel. I didn't feel like it was an issue to ask questions and felt very comfortable in the group. The venue was also beautiful, the staff there were very friendly and on top of everything, the lunch provided was fantastic!"
"Everything explained clearly, lots if information covered"
"I really enjoyed my training. I have found it to be very useful and put things that i learnt into practice in the workplace."
"Tracey is just a fabulous all round teacher. She is very much aware that all students who are on her courses, and the fact we are all at different levels. I have been on two of these courses now and the knowledge I have gained is amazing. I would strongly advise anyone who is struggling with Excel to go on a course. Thank you again Tracey!!"
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.92 based on 148 reviews