TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited

About TCS Training IT Limited: TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

How would you rate TCS Training IT Limited ?

"Excellent training, very clearly explaine and friendly trainer."
"Training was clear and to the point, delivered in a concise period of time. I would certainly consider returning to TCS for the next level of training."
"Small group, well explained by trainer and very pleasant surroundings. Would recommend."
"It has helped to arm me with a wider Excel palette to be able to improve my work"
"The session as a whole was brilliant. Tracy was able to accurately communicate all points and ensured that everyone understood all topics covered before moving on to the next subject. The session taught me many new skills but also expanded on my knowledge of functions that I use every day to help me in my role. I would wholly recommend TCS Training to anyone looking to improve their professional skills."
"Emma was very friendly, patient and a great trainer. Everything was explained very clearly and I definitely felt like I learnt a lot in the course, which has given me more confidence in using Excel. I didn't feel like it was an issue to ask questions and felt very comfortable in the group. The venue was also beautiful, the staff there were very friendly and on top of everything, the lunch provided was fantastic!"
"Everything explained clearly, lots if information covered"
"I really enjoyed my training. I have found it to be very useful and put things that i learnt into practice in the workplace."
"Tracey is just a fabulous all round teacher. She is very much aware that all students who are on her courses, and the fact we are all at different levels. I have been on two of these courses now and the knowledge I have gained is amazing. I would strongly advise anyone who is struggling with Excel to go on a course. Thank you again Tracey!!"
"Good trainer, small classes and lovely venue"
"My colleague and I attended the AI Introduction course with just one other person, and we definitely left with a better understanding and lots of hot tips from our tutor, Alan. The pace was perfect, the atmosphere relaxed, making it easy to keep asking questions! Very useful and worthwhile."
"In a beautiful setting, relaxing and engaging, Tracy made us feel at ease and went at a pace that was easy to understand and take in. The whole day was well structured, methodical and relevant. I would definitely use TCS Training facilities again."
"Tracy was lovely friendly, the day was well organised and the food was delicious"
"A nicely paced course that gave a good introduction to the structure of databases and basic SQL code"
"Comprehensive and clear teaching"
"Very clear teaching, great consolidation material, useful exercises, related to workplace use"
"SQL Basic and Advanced course. Good quality courses, well structured with hands on examples, supported by reference material to take away, plus aftercare support should you need it. Learn not to fear the blank SQL query!"
"Trainer was explained the subject very clearly and I liked the layout and structure of the course and the course materials. The lunch was also very nice!"
"With only one other person on the course we got essentially one-on-one training which was great"
"very well explained and has given me confidence to do things i have never tried before"
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.92 based on 137 reviews