TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited

About TCS Training IT Limited: TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

How would you rate TCS Training IT Limited?

"I really enjoyed my training. I have found it to be very useful and put things that i learnt into practice in the workplace."
"Tracey is just a fabulous all round teacher. She is very much aware that all students who are on her courses, and the fact we are all at different levels. I have been on two of these courses now and the knowledge I have gained is amazing. I would strongly advise anyone who is struggling with Excel to go on a course. Thank you again Tracey!!"
"Good trainer, small classes and lovely venue"
"My colleague and I attended the AI Introduction course with just one other person, and we definitely left with a better understanding and lots of hot tips from our tutor, Alan. The pace was perfect, the atmosphere relaxed, making it easy to keep asking questions! Very useful and worthwhile."
"In a beautiful setting, relaxing and engaging, Tracy made us feel at ease and went at a pace that was easy to understand and take in. The whole day was well structured, methodical and relevant. I would definitely use TCS Training facilities again."
"Tracy was lovely friendly, the day was well organised and the food was delicious"
"A nicely paced course that gave a good introduction to the structure of databases and basic SQL code"
"Comprehensive and clear teaching"
"Very clear teaching, great consolidation material, useful exercises, related to workplace use"
"SQL Basic and Advanced course. Good quality courses, well structured with hands on examples, supported by reference material to take away, plus aftercare support should you need it. Learn not to fear the blank SQL query!"
"Trainer was explained the subject very clearly and I liked the layout and structure of the course and the course materials. The lunch was also very nice!"
"With only one other person on the course we got essentially one-on-one training which was great"
"very well explained and has given me confidence to do things i have never tried before"
"Attended both beginners and advanced training for SQL. Training was well delivered and in a way that was easy to understand. The Trainer made you feel welcome and was on hand to assist if you needed it. I started the training a little unsure of my knowledge of SQL and left with a far better understanding and a few additional techniques. The training venue was also delightful. I would highly recommend the training to anyone wanting to understand SQL and I'm currently in the process of booking in another party from our team."
"The two day course I attended was extremely useful and very professionally run. I was able to leave having a far better understanding of HTML/ CSS and immediately able to implement what I had learnt into projects. This is a fantastic course and I would definitely recommend."
"Terence was very good at explaining what each element meant and how we could incorporate this into our own SharePoint site. He was very patient and answered questions thoroughly. We felt more confident when he left that we could create a site that worked for us. We would have no hesitation in using Terence and TCS Training for any future requirements we may have."
"My colleague and I attended a beginner Adobe Illustrator course with Alan as part of TCS training just before the Christmas break. Alan had a collected, warm and chatty style and helped to explain anything we didn't understand in an easy, comprehensive way. It was great that the class size was small (literally just me and my colleague) which really helped to fine tune the training specifically to our needs. The venue was lovely, situated in the heart of the New Forest, and we were treated to a lovely warm meal at Lunch and freshly baked cookies in the morning. Following the session we were given a very comprehensive handbook to refer to as well as further tasks and resources on a disc. It was a lovely experience and we're already looking to book our next training session for the New Year!"
"The course was executed really well, help was given if things weren't properly understood and it was great putting into practice what we were learning throughout the course as exercises to help us remember. Thank you!"
Jackie
"TCS trainer Tracy made me feel welcome and comfortable. The course pace and content was good and interesting and the time went quickly. I feel I have come away from this course knowing new skills which will save me a lot of time and will help me to further my current role to help my manager. Thank you!"
"Made to feel very welcome and comfortable. Training was kept interesting and the time went quickly. Tracy was lovely, knowledgeable and helpful. I feel I have come away knowing a lot of new skills that will save me time. Will recommend."
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.93 based on 130 reviews