TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited

About TCS Training IT Limited: TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

How would you rate TCS Training IT Limited?

Verified Buyer

I attended the introduction to Excel and PowerPoint courses and both were exceptionally well organised with clear available dates on the website. The quality of training was excellent at just the right pace. I learned so much and was very comfortable asking all the questions which I needed answers to, and have the trusty workbook both on paper and electronically to refer to, as well as the offer of on-going support from TCS. On the day, the venue and lunch was a delight and exceeded my expectations. Would highly recommend this quality training.
Julian
Verified Buyer

The pace of the training
Dennis Foyle
Verified Buyer

The course was well presented, and exceeded my expectations for a one day course.
I have already recommended yourselves to some of my colleagues.
Thank you.
Louise
Verified Buyer

It was a well presented easy to understand introduction to Excel and Tracy was an excellent tutor. I will recommend it.
Vicki
Verified Buyer

The lady who taught us was very nice, she knew more than one Excel system so it was easy for us to learn 2010 whilst the other users were learning 2016. The venue was absolutely stunning and he course was excellent. Would definitely recommend.
David
Verified Buyer

It was a good course, covering required topics, at a good pace - enthusiastic tutor
Tracey
Verified Buyer

Such an organised company and workbooks and CD so useful. Tracy is lovely and training is so enjoyable and logical. Thank you.
Jessin
Verified Buyer

Brilliant, really enjoyed the course. Loved the way Tracy taught the course, well organized. She is amazing. I would recommend this course to my friends.
Vicky
Verified Buyer

Excellent word course, covered the essentials really well, I would highly recommend TCS Training.
Gregory

Such a great location.
Lovely teacher, so professional.
Loved the days training and fully recommend to anyone.
Alexia
Verified Buyer

I found the training to be very useful and has since benefited me not only at work but also with personal expenditure. I feel confident with my knowledge and incorporating the training into everyday life.
Jane
Verified Buyer

Very Knowledgeable and personable trainer with lovely relaxed manner.
Venue and lunch was also superb, which I have always found assists with training days as it adds to the ambiance of the whole experience.
Learnt a lot and actually enjoyed it too.
Catherine
Verified Buyer

Good knowledge of the product delivered in a practical way in a great location.
Sally
Verified Buyer

Answered all my objectives, but also opened my mind to other options that I didn't know the software was capable of.
Dale
Verified Buyer

Great, relaxed environment made learning very easy and comfortable. The instructor was great, and took us through course at the perfect pace, with lots of hands on.
Janine
Verified Buyer

Every thing was explained clearly . No question was a silly question . Topics were gone over again so you really did understand it. No one was left to catch up. The work book was clearly laid out with lots of space for your own notes. Thanks a million for posting mine on to me when I left it behind.
Carol
Verified Buyer

Tracy was very welcoming and supportive of my needs
Mark
Verified Buyer

I contacted TCS Training to make a course booking for software that is not widely available. They were incredibly flexible with making arrangements and in the end were able to offer me a totally bespoke training day at reasonable cost that addressed all of my main areas of interest; something that a regular course probably would not have done! The facilities at their training venue in the New Forest were also excellent! Just a pity I could not enjoy the gardens as it was raining so hard!
An excellent experience and training that I have already put into practice at work.
Thoroughly recommended!
Lesley
Verified Buyer

Very friendly hands on training - all topics covered and questions answered. felt confident to work with Visio after the day.
Jessica
Verified Buyer

Excellent training, a thoroughly enjoyable day in an amazing setting. Great training content, covered everything I needed and more.

I feel confident to use MS Publisher more in the future.

Thanks to Tracey.