TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited
Read TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

About TCS Training IT Limited:

TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business IT training courses. Courses are delivered live online or at a company's offices.

Up to 4 delegates only are booked on public courses guaranteeing a good learning environment and personal attention for each delegate.

All courses include posted course materials and 1 year's after course support.

Group booking rates are available on request.

info@tcstraining.co.uk

A really informative training session that was delivered exceptionally well by Emma. Thank you for providing the additional tools to enhance my productivity using MS Teams etc. Well done TCS Training!
The training myself and the Senior Mangement Team received from TCS specifically Emma was fantastic, gaging, steady pace and a huge amount was learnt in the 6 hour course. Would highly recommend them to any business.
Tracy was brilliant! She explained everything clearly and always checked to make sure I understood was I was doing and why I was doing it. I felt supported and engaged throughout the whole training course. Would 100% recommend!! Thank you!!! I might be back for the next course!!
Excellent training, with a knowledgeable and helpful instructor. Will save me lots of time in the future.
The training session was very informative and delivered in a very upbeat and relaxed way. Tracy was fantastic and spent time making sure everything was understood and if not, was happy to go back and revisit. Really engaging and patient. Took a huge amount away from the course and will see you on the next course! Thank you Tracy.
I recently attended a zoom training and found the trainer Tina to be well prepared, engaging, patient and ready to answer any question. No matter how trivial you thought it was.

thoroughly and i would recommend it.
TCS Training provided myself with a very broad spectrum of the uses of Excel and the vast areas of use that Spreadsheets offer. Whilst I may not use everything that was shown to me on a daily basis, the core understanding of Formulas and other calculations will definitely be used often. It was also made a lot more interesting and more fun to learn with a really helpful teacher!
What an amazing team! Great communications, excellent training given!!
Highly recommend this course! I have used Microsoft Word throughout my degree and during my career, however I was totally unaware of the tips and tricks that would've made life easier and faster. I only wish I'd of taken the course sooner!

The course was virtual and Tracy was a great Tutor. The welcome pack I received was thoughtful as well as helpful and made the overall experience great.

Thanks again Tracy and TCS Training!
I attended the MS Access Introduction & Intermediate courses and they were excellent. Well laid out, very logical in their progression, good examples used to show all features and a very knowledgable teacher! I am now thinking of attending the Advanced course as a result.
I would definitely recommend using TCS for MS Access training.
Tracy was so helpful, a very skilled, knowledgeable teacher. Learned really useful and tactical points about Excel. Excellent pre class support. Could have easily been a longer course, time flew by. Highly recommended.
Tracy is an excellent teacher, I really enjoyed the course and learnt so much.
I have now completed the Introduction and Intermediate SQL Code courses with TCS Training. The first was in the delightful surroundings of Minstead Lodge and was well paced and structured to give a solid basis of understanding of SQL. The second, intermediate course had to be delivered on line because of the restrictions imposed by the Corona virus pandemic. Despite that, excellent use was made of Microsoft Teams to deliver the course to the same high standard. A good check was made to ensure that the knowledge from the earlier course was retained, and a well regulated flow of instruction, with plenty of hands-on examples, ensured that each phase of the course was understood before moving on to the next. Having a second screen for my computer avoided having to switch between shots and helped the learning process considerably.
I can thoroughly recommend these SQL courses, both for the friendly and encouraging style of the instruction and for the content of the course itself.
The training I received from Tracy at TCS Training was excellent. These training sessions are usually held at a venue, but due to Covid-19, I received live remote training and it was really successful. I also received an Excel intermediate coursebook and you also have 12 months after support. Thank you so much, Tracy!
Tracy is an excellent trainer, who has great in-depth knowledge of her subject material and presents well thought out courses in an open and engaging manner. I had a couple of online remote training sessions and these worked perfectly. I would highly recommended TCS Training.
I found the MS Project Introduction training course very beneficial to my job role and would recommend to anyone looking to gain a basic understanding or refresher on the key functionality of the software. The trainer Tracy was friendly, knowledgeable and the course was carried out at the right pace for me as a beginner. The course was split over two days in 3 hour sessions, online via MS Teams. This worked well given the current situation with Covid19 and my work commitments.
I did the Excel introduction course on line training which I found extremely helpful and rewarding. The course was well structured and presented at a good pace to learn and make enjoyable. The course tutor Tracy was an excellent teacher and I can highly recommend this training.
I have recently undergone an Excel Training Course with TCS Training. This was carried out remotely due to COVID-19. At first I was a little apprehensive, but now I'm out the other side, I have to say the course was excellent and I do not feel that doing this remotely had any negative impact on the course. In fact probably a positive, as there was just myself and one other. Tracey who ran the course, was patient and a wealth of knowledge. Thank you TCS, I will definitely be back for the Intermediate Course soon.
Due to changes around the world, i was offered to do my training online with TCS Training.
It has been fantastic 100% help. I have done 2 courses online and signed up for 3rd.
Thank you for taking the time to review our services and so please you've enjoyed your remote training with us. We love meeting our customers and giving the vip treatment at Minstead Lodge and as we can't do this i'm pleased to know our clients are having a good experience remotely too!
Due to COVID19, rather than postpone /cancel my Access training course booking, I chose to do this "remotely" with Tracy and was so glad to have done it this way. Tracy is the most patient, knowledgeable and helpful course instructor I have ever had. I was guided through each "Session Objective" with expertise, understanding and dare I say "fun" and was never once rushed to move on to the next session (something I have almost always experienced with other training providers) I cannot recommend TCS training enough and advise anyone looking to do a Microsoft Training course to look no further than TCS, truly outstanding course management and instruction that worked so well through the online medium of TEAMS.
Hi Jenny,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and we are very pleased you enjoyed your remote training experience.
Remember we are here if you need us for any after course support when you need it.
Keep well.