TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited

About TCS Training IT Limited: TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

Tell us how TCS Training IT Limited made you happy

"Power point training was brilliant, so informative and covered lots. Really like Tracy's style of training, very very good. Definitely recommend."
"Another very well delivered training session in a beautiful setting, with a very knowledgeable and friendly trainer. I fully recommend TCS Training."
"A thoroughly enjoyable course. Tracy was great as the Tutor.Learnt quite a bit considering I thought I knew a lot about Excel."
"Completed the Advanced Excel course. The instructor was very good and covered the course material at a comfortable pace. The only issue, albeit a small one, was that the laptops seemed to struggle at times, which the instructor had to apologize for on a number of occasions. An increase in RAM would probably solve that though."
Sorry to hear one of our laptops wasn't behaving. We offer training in all versions of Microsoft Excel, even the old versions, so not sure if perhaps you had an older laptop with 2010 as you posted your review anonymously. We constantly review our hardware to ensure it's up to the job and we will certainly look at this in future. Thank you. I'm very pleased everything else went well though and you enjoyed your day with us.
"Very enjoyable day. Learnt alot"
"I really enjoyed the course, excellent trainer, great venue. I felt I learnt a lot from the course and came away feeling much more confident."
"I thoroughly enjoyed the training session. I found the venue, setup and refreshments to all be surperb. The trainer was very friendly, informative, engaging and I would highly recommend. Thank you."
"I took a one day introductory Excel course on 7/2/19. The setting was fantastic and the course itself was exactly what I needed. Training was excellent and felt able to ask for further explanations. Would definitely look at booking again if required."
"Loved the training, great examples and good pace. Always checked we were all still there and understanding everything!"
"Tracey is an excellent teacher and the course was well worth going to."
"Great day, very informative, trainer had great knowledge and the learning environment was fantastic!"
"Tracy was very patient and an excellent trainer. I went from hating Excel to loving it. The way that she explained everything was step by step and easy to understand."
"I was very pleased with Linda, her wealth of experience in education and the course content showed immensely. I would certainly recommend the course for someone who has naturally progressed from an 'Advanced' Excel course, or simply wants to introduce themselves to a rather forgiving language. I would air caution to candidates who do not drive. The location, whilst beautiful, is remote."
"Hi All , Emma was great , many thanks for that opportunity. Really useful training . Hopefully we will get more in a future ! Tomasz B."
"I was fortunate to have one to one training. This covered the areas I needed to improve on. After the course and with the practice notes provided I am confident I can usefully apply the content. The setting for the training is, of course, quite delightful."
"The training provided by Emma was very easy to follow, with clear instructions and explanations provided throughout the course. The after course support is also great, ensuring the skills learned during the course are easily accessible to you, in the instance you forget any elements of the course then a PDF step by step guide is provided to remind you. 10/10."
"Very informative and the session was paced very well. The venue was really nice, although I wasn't provided with vegan refreshments (soya milk/vegan biscuits/cake) but luckily there was a vegan lunch option of jacket with beans (although no spread option provided for vegans)."
I'm so pleased you had a good day with us Carlie. I'm sorry we let you down on the catering and this is something that is generally offered and will be looked into to ensure there are vegan biscuits and soya milk options are available in future. Thanks Carlie.
"Everything was perfect. From the initial phone call you knew it was the company to use. Tracy was patient and an excellent teacher, the setting was wonderful and I learnt so much. Don't hesitate to use this company for your training you will not be disappointed. Cant give enough praise. Phil"
"I had multiple MS Excel trainings with TCS Training across 2018. Most of the trainers were very helpful in ensuring the essentials of the modules were well understood and provide guidance and a helping hand when necessary. I would recommend it."
"I would like to start by saying thank you to Tracy for making this course very easy to understand, food was great and the environment was amazing, look forward to coming back for two more courses which R&W has already booked in, again a big thanks cheers guys the world of technology seem less daunting now."
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.92 based on 186 reviews