Tax Returned Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tax Returned Limited
Read Tax Returned Limited Reviews

About Tax Returned Limited:

We are a private limited service provider, specialising in reclaiming overpaid tax for all taxpayers. We have simplified the claim process by creating a user friendly platform and claim form to ensure that our clients obtain the maximum refund in the shortest possible time.

info@taxreturned.co.uk

PO Box 68031London

Was very quick with my tax return good customer service as well I highly recommend it
Clicked on the link on Facebook! Nessesary paperwork was sent really quick, filled it in! Was told 8-10 weeks. six weeks later my rebate arrived! Quick, fast, easy!
Verry quick to transfer when I returned the cheque
Got a good tax rebate from this company
Excellent service, I was thrilled to receive over £450, first class, helpful email communication, thank you :-)
Brilliant and easy, fast service. I got £760 tax back. I would recommend that everyone goes througb this process. Its definately worth it.
Excellent quick and prompt service. Very happy
The service was quick and efficient . I was'nt expecting any rebate before hand
Asked about info and filled in on the Monday....cheque was here same week 3 days later on Thursday! Can't believe what I got! Proper shocked but happy shocked :)
After a mistake from HM Revenue and Customs and feeling very frustrated, I contacted Tax Returned Ltd for their help. Brad the manager was extremely helpful and sorted out the problem immediately. Thank you!
Very good service kept me updated and answersed any questions I want to know I highly recommend this company thank you al walker
Very pleased from start to finish ! Excellent service and 5* customer service i highly recommend tax returned. thank you
outstanding service very helpful and would recommend it to everybody i know!!
Fab easy to fill in form respond very quick outcome was brilliant
simple, quick and easy
Very quick to process your refund thanks great company
Very quick to process your refund thanks great company
Thrilled with the excellent service provided by Tax Return. Quick, efficient and got me £315! Very happy... thank you!!!
Great site to use received my refund quite quickly
At first I was a little concerned that the company were just after a quick payday from anything I was owed but I went ahead & filled out the form online & was surprised by how easy everything was. Tax returned then mailed me my online documents at home to finalise & sign & within 2-3 months I had received a cheque for £950. From the start of the application process to the cheque arriving tax returns kept me informs on the progress of my claim & never once did I have any problems with them. A fantastic customer focused company who realy do care I cant thank them enough for all their help
Tax Returned Limited is rated 4.36 based on 85 reviews