Tax Rebates Limited Reviews

claims@taxrebates.co.uk

Unit 1a
Delta Terrace
West Road

"Very simple and easy service to use, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone."
"Thank you happy with my check speedy service 😉"
"Thank--You for sorting my rebate out. It was so easy to do."
"All I’d say was there was an error regarding your fees, but this was resolved once I called. A very easy service to deal with. Thanks"
"I was very happy with the service just had to give them your details and sit back and I got £249. THANKYOU"
"Didnt know about fee & kindly took off half when emailed about it. No hassle"
"Easy to complete forms, hassle free, nice little rebate that I didn’t know about, Thank you"
"Great service would use again"
"Made it hassle free.... And kept me up to date with what was going on"
"Thank you"
"They were very helpful and sent emails when I had forgotten to fill my application form out and always kept me up to date with any new information by email."
"Feel like I was entitled to more but am still very happy! Thank you!!"
"👍🏼"
"The process was straight forward and quick.. A cheque came in the post. Glad I went ahead and filled in the form."
"Excellent service all round."
"Excellent service, I ended up getting back close to £700 which I wasn't expecting. Very quick and efficient, thank you very much!"
"Was fast and easy to apply, thanks"
"Good at getting a bit of cash back that you don't realise you're owed, only reason I didn't put very good is they tell you an amount they charge you to get it back but don't tell you they then charge you tax on top of that to get more. They ended up taking over a third of the amount owed"
"Having used Tax Rebates....i received a cheque for 850 pounds... Id like to thank them for there promp service... Regards Stuart....."
"Great service"
Tax Rebates Limited is rated 4.54 based on 776 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!