Tax Rebates Limited Reviews

claims@taxrebates.co.uk

Unit 1a
Delta Terrace
West Road

"Feel like I was entitled to more but am still very happy! Thank you!!"
"👍🏼"
"The process was straight forward and quick.. A cheque came in the post. Glad I went ahead and filled in the form."
"Excellent service all round."
"Excellent service, I ended up getting back close to £700 which I wasn't expecting. Very quick and efficient, thank you very much!"
"Was fast and easy to apply, thanks"
"Good at getting a bit of cash back that you don't realise you're owed, only reason I didn't put very good is they tell you an amount they charge you to get it back but don't tell you they then charge you tax on top of that to get more. They ended up taking over a third of the amount owed"
"Having used Tax Rebates....i received a cheque for 850 pounds... Id like to thank them for there promp service... Regards Stuart....."
"Great service"
"Pleased with my tax rebate was expecting more but its better than nothing. Will use them again, recommend anyone to use."
"Took a little bit more money off than I thought but very fast and reliable"
"Very easy and quick process. And I was informed via email about each process of application being processed. Definitely recommend anyone to use Tax Rebates Limited."
"thanks for my rebate but i think you take a bit to much off for fees"
"Easy procedure and great communication throughout"
"Very happy with the service."
"So easy to do, thank you! Will definitely use again"
"Was happy you retrieved my tax rebate on my behalf but not happy with how much of it you had for your service, over £250 for an £880 rebate it not what i was expecting!"
"Delighted ! Helped me a great deal , thankyou x"
"Great and fast work. Would recommend to everyone!"
"Thank you for getting my rebate sorted out"
Tax Rebates Limited is rated 4.54 based on 765 reviews