Tax Rebates Limited Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Tax Rebates Limited

claims@taxrebates.co.uk

359 Woodbridge Road

"By getting me some money back of the c**t tax man."
"I am pleased with how much I have received with the help of tax rebates limited... Many thanks"
"They did everything for me and the process went really well."
"Easy to apply for tax rebate although took a long time between applying and getting the money. They don’t make it that clear that they take 25% of your claim as a fee AND that you are taxed on that fee."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"They took all the stress away and did the thinking for me. The information they needed was easy to retrieve and from there it was all done for me. I received a good sum back with a reasonable charge taken for this service."
"Never used them before they were very good looked into things I never thought of"
"Ive seen reviews from people complaining about your fee but for me it was minimal for a Nice little cheque for money I didn't know I was entitled to and without Taxrebates I probably never would of ..... oh and a reduction in future taxpayment too 😁 thank you"
"I contacted them to find out if I was due a rebate, they contacted me back giving me a rough estimate on how much I was owed... actually ended getting abit more than their estimation, their cut is a fairly hefty one though, swings and roundabouts"
"Easy hassle free. Shame about time it had taken . Shame about charge tax rebates made . But considering HMRC told me i was owed nothing i cant complain"
"Hassel free"
"All very easy and done in reasonable time"
"They’ good thank you"
"Service was fast and there was no hassle what's so ever, and I got a very good rebate. Disappointed however, that at no time did I see a mention of a percentage being taken from my rebate for completing the job, especially at a 30% commission, but I understand you have to make money somehow. Thanks"
"The cheque l got was way way more than I expected"
"Thank you very much for your service and helping gain taxation rebate. I will be pleased if you can donate to help in need children. Dameon"
"Didn't make me happy as such. You took a large percentage of money that was rightfully owed to myself. We conducted business together and I was satisfied with the outcome."
"I was informed from everything throughout the process. Thank you for all the help. A happy customer"
"It's my own fault but you need to make it clearer about how much you take off someone's rebate, disgusting it is"
"No problems Everything is happen very fast"
Lionel Glester
Verified Buyer
"I write to you about my mileage to work but that was not the rebate I got back I got back money that was taken from the tax that I paid which was due to me anyway"
Tax Rebates Limited is rated 4.57 based on 666 reviews