Tax Rebates Limited Reviews

claims@taxrebates.co.uk

Unit 1a
Delta Terrace
West Road

"Wasn't what I expected to get returned, really over sold what you said I was going to get"
"The staff who I had contact with during the process of my tax rebate were friendly and very helpful. I was kept informed throughout the whole process. The only disappointing thing I found was the amount tax rebates takes out of the “suppose” tax your owed. I was owed roughly £800 something and only received £500ish out of it."
"Very happy 😃 nice little sum of money in my pocket to spend on something nice! Good service from start to finish , only took about 6 weeks from applying via Facebook and completing form in the post ,to receiving the cheque , I have recommended this to my work friends"
"fast and easy process what I was told happened already recommendations given to friends family and work colleagues thankyou"
"I didn't realise that some of the money would be taken off me so was rather shocked as to how much I actually lost on doing this process"
"Said would see if had any rebates. Not claim it and charge me for it .do that myself."
"Very easy no fuss just gave a fes details & they did all the rest."
"Very good at getting my tax rebate"
"thanks for help received £175.05"
"Very impressed with a straight forward form to complete. Easy to use. And very pleased with my rebate. I have highly recommend your services to colleagues. Thank you"
"Quick and easy - I would definitely recommend everyone does this!"
"Top marks thank you ,I shouldnt have to check thou"
"Nice staff and good customer service"
"Was quick and easy to do and they kept me informed of the process answered all my questions"
"Very good service. Unexpected rebate of over £300 which came 8n very useful just after Christmas"
"Terrible service was told I was not due any money then the months later I recived a tax rebate and this company to half the money."
"Am very happy with tax rebate,i really appreciate you work on my behalf because of you my tax code is amend and got my Rebate which came in really really handy to renew my son passport once again thank you😊👍🏻"
"was good help,good service i recommended."
Tax Rebates Limited is rated 4.53 based on 852 reviews