Tax Rebates Limited Reviews

Delta Terrace
West Road

Kiri-leigh
Verified Buyer
"Communication was awful. Staff not supportive. I was deducted admin fees for staff error."
"the service was ok thanks"
"Quick and easy"
"They dealt with my claim and took all the hard work out of it. I didn’t however receive as much as I was expecting but... hey. At least it was something"
"Very happy"
"So easy to do, fast and efficient , I’m useless with technology , but this website is idiot friendly!"
"I was happy to receive some money back but to find out 25% of it was taken away for fees (which i didn't know about) from the money that was owed to me. I thought was a bit unfair."
"You are rubbish to deal with and should be closed down"
"The process from start to finish was easy."
"Excellent service as I only provided them minimum information but they went ahead and claimed on my behalf."
"The form was very straigth forward, easy to fill in. Tax Rebates did everything, I didnt need to do nothing but wait for the cheque than cash it."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Quick & easy plus got me some money"
"Fast and great service. I’ve recommended to lots of people."
"Friendly and helpfull would recommend"
"Easy to do and didn't have to wait long for a response, very quick and simple."
"I had over paid tax and they managed to get me a refund, with an easy to use process. However, they do take a cut of the refunded money."
"Tried other companies but had no joy so tried these and had a good amount back and quickly,thanks very much ."
"They managed to get money back for me"
"No fuss service"
"Great little bonus as car insurance was around the corner, thanks!!"
Tax Rebates Limited is rated 4.54 based on 727 reviews