Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

Read Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

suxceedwomens@gmail.com

273 Southmead RoadWestbury-on-Trym

Tell us how Suxceed Womens Ltd made you happy
Delivery took a lot longer then I though but product is very nice
Dealt with issue
Hi Anonymous I have checked your tracking details and it has been signed by 'davies' on the 2nd Sept so you have received your item. I have also spoken to our delivery service and they have apologized for the small delay. We have refunded 50% of your item to you as an apology and you have accepted it, thanked us and said you appreciated via emails. We are saddened by this review as I was certain we had resolved the issue and you had left the email conversations happy. Again, it is out of our control once your items leave our office and if the delivery service is delayed but we do everything in our power to give you updates and try to resolve any issues. Issues with deliveries very rarely happen and it was unfortunate that it happened with yours. I look forward to your reply Vinny
Even though my order got messed up and I had the wrong item sent to me, their team was communicative and sent me the correct item. Items take a good amount of time to ship, internationally that is (weeks), but I would buy from the company again.
Sizing was off
Bottoms were slightly lose for being a XS. If you weren’t careful people could maybe catch a glimpse of your private part. Had to use safety pins to try and make the bottoms a little more snug. Other than that the design is incredible. Very vibrant and stands out. I gave it a 3 for such a small flaw that could potentially make you feel uncomfortable.
Shipping was so slow. I ordered my clothes for edc las vegas a month before the event and it came a week after the event. When I emailed them about it they said there was nothing they could do. Also the sizing was very confusing. If they wrote what size the model was wearing at least, it could've helped alot. Although I never got the item in time, the quality of the clothes are good.
Hi Ester Thank you for your review. We'd just like to apologies for the time it took to get your outfit, we underestimated how many US customers we have and it was overwhelming. We managed to get 99% of orders to you guys for EDC but regrettably could not get that 1% due to lack of staff. We'd just like to inform you that we now have 3 extra staff so production time is less :) Sizing of our models is in the description of each item but I can review this and make it clearer Again thank you for your feedback and we hope to have your custom again Vinny
I'm giving a three star rating based solely on the quality of the products that I had purchased. My first complaint was that the top did not have adjustable straps. I couldn't even wear it to my festival because it kept riding up. My top was made with elastic bands that had no stretch to them. Based on your size chart I was a small, so that is what I ordered. As for the bottoms I ordered, they were too big. The back half was saggy and the waist was too big. Again, I ordered my bottoms in a small based on my measurements. Although the quality of the product that I ordered wasn't that great, I still appreciated the customer service I had received. My order made it on time before the festival. The website has cute stuff but, I'm not sure if I would order from this site again.
My top was more of a large than a medium :( I bought the size s/m and m/l and neither fit me
Suxceed Womens Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 422 reviews