Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

Read Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

suxceedwomens@gmail.com

273 Southmead RoadWestbury-on-Trym

Tell us how Suxceed Womens Ltd made you happy
My unitard arrived incorrectly made and then I was asked to send it back to receive an exchange. A month later I have no unitard and no message from Suxceed.
I love all of the items from suxceed but i returned a couple of things about a year ago and ive never been refunded.
Very very very slow delivery when I paid for express delivery waited over 3 weeks to be sent my item and when I messaged 3 weeks after asking where it was it had not even been made yet
Brought a tracksuit the sizing came up big but I figured that was how it was meant to fit. Was so happy to have finally treated myself to something from the site but I'm highly disappointed I wore it twice before the eyelet for the bottoms came loose. Also the seem on the design down the side of the tracksuit has come loose. Not impressed as it wasn't cheap even in the sale.
Due to problems of delivery I didn’t get an outfit on time for an event even though I ordered it 10 days in advance. Reluctant to order again
Suxceed Womens Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 422 reviews