Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Suxceed Womens Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
"My unitard arrived incorrectly made and then I was asked to send it back to receive an exchange. A month later I have no unitard and no message from Suxceed."
Hi Sienna,

Thank you for your feedback, however claims of no reply from us for a month are untrue and our reasons for taking longer than expected were as follows:

We had taken some time and consideration to examine your return and on examination, it does not comply with our returns policy.

We have noticed a number of things:

1. The item has been returned with no tags
2. There is a strong smell
3. Marks all in the inside of the unitard

We had to decline the return and send it back to you

I hope you can understand, items that are returned to us in a different state as when it was sent cannot be accepted

We have supplied you with all the proof with imagery and we have your email admitting that you wore it to Boomtown.

Please reframe from sending us used items again

Thanks

Vinny
"I love all of the items from suxceed but i returned a couple of things about a year ago and ive never been refunded."
"Very very very slow delivery when I paid for express delivery waited over 3 weeks to be sent my item and when I messaged 3 weeks after asking where it was it had not even been made yet"
"Brought a tracksuit the sizing came up big but I figured that was how it was meant to fit. Was so happy to have finally treated myself to something from the site but I'm highly disappointed I wore it twice before the eyelet for the bottoms came loose. Also the seem on the design down the side of the tracksuit has come loose. Not impressed as it wasn't cheap even in the sale."
"Due to problems of delivery I didn’t get an outfit on time for an event even though I ordered it 10 days in advance. Reluctant to order again"
Suxceed Womens Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 242 reviews