Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

Westbury-on-Trym

Tell us how Suxceed Womens Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
"I won a competition on instagram for a free item and after announcing my victory, the account repeatedly ignored my messages and never sent me my item. A scam for followers and publicity.. and I was a previous customer. Terrible and the items fit poorly I had to get mine adjusted."
Hi Anonymous

Please can you email us at suxceedwomens.cs@gmail.com

Our social media team works very hard on our competitions and we love giving items away to our winners so I am unsure as to why you have not received yours.

I can assure you that we would never scam nor do anything for publicity and that we give our followers many opportunities throughout the year to win free Suxceed. (We have had many winners throughout the year)

Please get in touch and I will look into this for you

Vinny
"Items are claimed to be handmade to order but when exchanging for a different size my new size came within two days of me sending my original size back. The new size i ordered came with a fault, a hole in the leg, which left me without an outfit for an event as i didn't notice it until on the day. Was only offered an exchange NOT a refund despite the outfit being faulty and the event i needed it for passing before i could order anything else. This was not taken into account at all. I had the outfit on for an hour before noticing the hole, only wearing it in the house while i wait to leave. Sent it back to be told that its basically been worn as the seams are visible and its bobbled in between the legs. The seams being visible says more about the quality of the products their selling - £25 for the seams to do that after wearing for a short period of time? I have since received the product back and there is also NO bobbly bits in between the legs. Just a joke as clearly trying to get out of giving me an exchange so I'm the one left £50 out of pocket with a poor quality outfit. Overpriced clothes and quality does not match up to the price tag. Will not be shopping here again."
Hi Chloe,

As mentioned in our emails, the state of the clothing you sent back to us was unacceptable and nonexchangeable.

There were no tags on any of the items, a hole in the shorts, both items smelling strongly of smoke, with the seams and binding all with wear and tear.

With a thorough inspection with our team and with the goods that were returned to us, we concluded that these items had been worn.

It is in our policy that:

"All items must have all tags attached, item(s) unworn, not tampered with, no stains, strong smells, makeup or tan. The items sent back should be sent back in a sellable condition. If items have been tampered with, we cannot accept the return or exchange as we are unable to re-sell."

Unfortunately, your return had a lot of the above and we had to refuse the exchange.

I hope you can understand that as a business, we need to protect the number of hours and effort that goes into hand-making these clothes and that we HAVE to refuse anything that goes against our company policies.
"don’t remember ordering from here so clearly wasn’t exceptional"
Hi Eve,

Thank you for the unnecessary 1-star rating and comment towards us.

These reviews are for feedback so that we can improve our services to our customers.

If you have nothing to give us feedback on then please reframe from reviewing.

If given the chance i'm 100% sure we can show you how exceptional our clothing and service is :)

Vinny
"Awful service, terrible sizing and rude ambassadors who didn’t deal with my returns and complaints professionally. Would NOT recommend!"
Hi Anonymous

Please, can you email suxceedwomens.cs@gmail.com so we can help you or rectify the issue.

I'm sorry that you may have had a bad experience with us.

We would love to know more in-depth with how the service was awful, how the sizing is terrible and how our rude ambassadors didn't deal with your returns or complaints professionally.

Suxceed Womens Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 242 reviews