Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

Read Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

suxceedwomens@gmail.com

273 Southmead RoadWestbury-on-Trym

Tell us how Suxceed Womens Ltd made you happy
I am very pleased and appreciative of the customer service I received from the team. Detailed resppnses and they reallu care about giving you exactly what you need. The unisex tshirt dresses are so lovely and light weight as well as beautifully printed -- this will last a very long time and worth it all. Thank you Suxceed for one of my new favorite throw on pieces!!!
Poor quality garments arrived badly sewn, especially for the price. Sizing guide was completely different to regular UK sizing. Very poor customer service, had to go through PayPal to return the items for a refund.
Stylish outfits which caught my eye. I would recommend messaging the team first if you’re ordering anything fishnet just to get some advice on the sizing as they advised me materials vary, they are quick to respond and they have exchanged my item for me so I am looking forward to it!
The products are amazing, customer service I received was good! My order was delayed and the company executive agreed to meet me at an event so I would have the garments to wear! Which was amazing! Would of been a 5* if I hadn’t received one of my items the wrong item, I was told I’d get the original one sent still waiting.
My unitard arrived incorrectly made and then I was asked to send it back to receive an exchange. A month later I have no unitard and no message from Suxceed.
I won a competition on instagram for a free item and after announcing my victory, the account repeatedly ignored my messages and never sent me my item. A scam for followers and publicity.. and I was a previous customer. Terrible and the items fit poorly I had to get mine adjusted.
Hi Anonymous Please can you email us at suxceedwomens.cs@gmail.com Our social media team works very hard on our competitions and we love giving items away to our winners so I am unsure as to why you have not received yours. I can assure you that we would never scam nor do anything for publicity and that we give our followers many opportunities throughout the year to win free Suxceed. (We have had many winners throughout the year) Please get in touch and I will look into this for you Thanks Vinny
Absolutely loved the outfit! Perfect sizing, sewing was immaculate, communication was great, also decent pricing. I got so many compliments. I'm in Australia and it only took 2 weeks to arrive. Very pleased.
Absolutely amazing every time I order! Such good quality material/manufacturing. One of my favourite places to buy from and the customer service is brill.
Suxceed Womens Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 422 reviews