Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

Read Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

suxceedwomens@gmail.com

273 Southmead RoadWestbury-on-Trym

Tell us how Suxceed Womens Ltd made you happy
Very friendly and quick customer service. The price is expensive but reasonable as its handmade and very unique! The clothes are absolutely amazing everything and more that i look for when going to a rave or festival! Beautiful designs and colours!
Could not recommend this brand anymore! The clothes are beautiful, unique and made perfectly by the team. Been following them since the start and I saved up for months to get my Leigh Woodz set for a festival last summer. As soon as I purchased I not only received a confirmation email but an email saying thank you and asking when I was hoping to receive the items so they could make sure I got them on time. I personal touch was amazing and really appreciated. When the items arrived, I had accidentally been sent the wrong outfit! Turned out there were two Charlotte's and we had both ordered the same collection but different sets. My festival was the next day so I was really upset but I called the Suxceed shop when it opened and Vinny was sooooooo helpful! He sent me my shipping money back so I could sent the parcel back to them. He also managed to make and ship off a new outfit for me which arrived at 7am the next day so I was able to wear it for my festival which was fab! The level of hospitality and customer service they showed me was unbelievable and exceeded my expectations massively so it was an amazing experience. I have also bought some samples from their official Depop account and they have all just been perfect! Their social channels are amazing as well like their Instagram stories and posts are absolutely goals. If I am ever able to get to Bristol the first place I will be going is to their shop. Their new XO collection is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life so I will definitely be saving up so I can get it ASAP. Abbey and Vinny you guys have and continue to work so hard! Best festival brand hands down. I literally recommend to everyone! Can't wait for your other new collections to be released!!! Thank you for making me feel and look fab! xx
Love my snake skin print bikini! Very good customer service, quick response and really helpful. Had to get this custom made and it fit perfectly. Can’t wait to wear it on holiday again.
I ordered from the new xo collection and received my order within a few days, despite the current situation which really surprised me! When the items came they were such high quality and a lovely fit. Thank you so much and I can’t wait to order again
All of the clothes are actually 🔥🔥🔥🔥 the new collection is by far my favourite and the new dresses are 😍😍 such good quality and they are so quick to get back to you if you have any worries one of my favv brands 🌈💕
I ordered the mesh one piece from Suxceed as well as a matching pant/top set and honestly they're my favourite purchases ever... The quality and designs are amazing, the delivery is super fast, price wise everything is such good value for the quality and the customer service is genuinely out of this world - just an all round amazing brand
I have now brought 3 rave outfits from Suxceed and they were all amazing! Perfect fits, quality and designs. Could not recommend more! Love them!!!
LOVED my cloud outfit from suxceed! Literally wish I could live in it everyday!
Absolutely love this Brand ! Outfits are amazing quality, quickly made and so different Always make me feel confident and amazing whenever I wear their clothing and get loads of compliments !
Amazing and helpful customer service, and beautiful pieces that fit to perfection! Definitely my new favourite festival wear brand!
Brilliant brand for ‘out there clothing’, perfectly made for raves and events. The clothes came earlier than expected and the material feels amazing. The items I bought were beyond my expectations. Would highly recommend!
Really good quality clothing that fits like a glove, also so unique, definitely worth the money!
Came on time and the shorts look cute 💞
I bought the caution briefs, bra and mesh suspenders. Everything was great quality and looked exactly the same as it did online. Super excited to wear these pieces!
Amazing quality and quick delivery, 100% worth the money . It also fits amazingly , I recommend buying from the company x
Love my outfit I ordered, so flattering on your figure😍 defo would order again!!
Absolutely love the outfits I got, I’m so excited to wear them in Ibiza!! Definitely thinking about buying more x
Ordering my outfit was very good, the postage didn’t take long at all, the quality of the product was amazing! I will be ordering again from you and I will be sharing with my friends !
First time buying and I LOVE my outfit! Thank you so much!
My go to festival outfit shop, always super personalised/customised outfits as the owner always responds promptly and understands our needs, one time I wanted to order a set of 3 and didn't like the style top and she switched out for a style top I did like! Awesome quality, and shipping time for me in Australia (although long, just due to geological distance) always on time and worth the wait!
Suxceed Womens Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 422 reviews