Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Sue Claypole
"Fantastic service from Richard and Greg who brought the car up to us. Very professional and made us feel like royalty for the day, our son was awestruck and had an amazing time at his prom. Thank you so much."
Nick Johnson
"I recently hired two vehicles for an event from Supercar Experiences Ltd, a Ferrari 488 GTB and a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder and was really impressed with how the team handled my request and critically, showed flexibility with both bookings. It was really refreshing to receive the personal touch from start to finish. As for the cars, they were outstanding and played their part to perfection. I will definitely be using Supercar Experiences again."
Mike Valentine
"This is the second time I've hired from Nik, and you can't fault the service. The McLaren is a hell of a machine, and I had it for the weekend... Lambo next!"
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic experience, great car, Thanks Nik, we really have enjoyed it !"
Danny Kalischer
"Rented the hurricane for 4 nights, car was perfect and the service was just as good, I highly recommend supercar experiences for your super car needs, the service is by far exceeded what I expected"
Verified Buyer
"Was a first timer, so had great deal of worry if things would go well. In fact had no problems. Leased the Ferrari California for a month and then 488 for last week. No problems, exactly as described and a friendly bunch. No niggles. Small company but nice approach. I picked up their Base , but arranged them to pick up when lease was done. Will lease again later this year. D in Bushey"
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic, extremely quick and hassle free service. Especially from Nik, I’m looking forward to trying one or two of the other cars. Would highly recommend it."
Martin Spencer
"Fantastic car and great service. My daughter arranged for a superb surprise for my birthday - a DB11 for the weekend. Excellent service from Nik and the team and the car was perfect."
Francesco Calvidini
"Very well organised with a beautifully prepared car"
Lee C
"I recently hired a McLaren in October from Nik. The service overall was excellent. The unit was a little hard to find when collecting the car but otherwise 100% efficient and easy to deal with. The initial communication via email from my enquiry was good. The car was incredible, better than expected and in immaculate condition when collected. They were very helpful with providing tips on how to use features on the car (I was a little worried about the cars height and speed bumps!). They collected the car from me without any issues and with a smile. I contacted several other companies but unlike those companies Supercar Experiences owns the cars your hire. This means they are trustable and safe. I didn't feel this with other companies. I can’t wait to come back for my next hire! : )"
Lizzie
"Thank you sooooo much for making my husband's birthday such a special day (s) ! The service was excellent and such a lovely thought with the ballons!! What a fantastic experience with great photo opportunities......we will definately be back !! Lizzie and Craig"
Anthony Evans
"Faultless experience! I hired the Range Rover Sport for my brothers wedding. From the first quote Nik was quick to respond to all the queries I had and made the whole processes easy. Delivery and return times were flexible. The car itself was great and ideal for transporting 4 groomsmen around with 4 sets of golf clubs and luggage. A genuine pleasure and an unforgettable weekend. I would highly recommend Nik to anyone. I shall be returning. Thanks Nik!"
Jonathan K
"Awesome experience! Our group rented some beautiful cars, and Supercar Experience's team handled everything well! Pick up and drop off was great, and the experience was nothing short of spectacular. Thanks!"
Jonathan Burden
"Hired the maclaren, car is epic the guys at Supercar experiences were great, highly recommend and will use them again. Will be trying the Lamborghini for the weekend next."
Harsh Mehta
"A truly pleasureable supercar experience Nik and his team were great. Highly recommended."
Martin Mullally
"It was my daughters prom it was an overall really good experience super cars were really helpful and would totally recommend them"
Debo
"I had a really good experience, their services were great. The guys over at supercar experience were very welcoming and polite, it was great doing business with them. I will definitely use thier services again in the near future."
Phil Tipping
"Chance of a lifetime to drive my dream car on my wedding day! It was made so special and Supercar experiences were fantastic and so accommodating!"
Philip Coopey
"That’s easy, it’s the only company I found where I could actually talk to some one."
Sam Firth-Bernard
"Excellent Cars, really helpful, responsive service and reasonable on Car Return too"
Verified Buyer
"My wife very generously gave me a SuperCar Experience as a birthday surprise. In my case, I had a Ferrari 488GTB for 48 hours with 100 miles. My beautiful car was delivered earlier than expected and was remarkably clean considering the road conditions. After carefully inspecting the vehicle together, Greg took care to explain the driving controls and the dos and don'ts of the hire. The SuperCar Experience team were very relaxed leaving me with a well prepared vehicle. SCE came across as a very professional company, genuinely keen for me to enjoy my two days. The car did not disappoint. From the moment of sitting in the Alcantara carbon fibre seats, the roar of the V8 on start-up, it's big smiles all round. I had a wonderful time, enthusiasticly driving a fantastic vehicle, sometimes a little too enthusiastic (apologies to SCE). If only I could have had it a little longer........"
Paul Deary
"Car delivered at time specified and delivery driver Gregg was very polite and professional taking time to explain all car functions and ensure I was completely satisfied and happy"
Alex Watkins
"Cannot say a bad word about the experience I had dealing with nik. The Ferrari 458 I hired for my wedding in Derby. The car the experience I cannot say I have ever had a better experience. Think the car got more attention at my wedding than my wife did. Thanks again Nik Hope to be back behind the wheels of one off your cars soon."
Love the photo Alex! Thanks for the kind words. Keep in touch.
Supercar Experiences Team
JAMES Kiddie
"The Ferrari was in excellent condition, cleaned, and fully functional. I was taken through a thorough cockpit drill where the cars instruments were fully explained. The service was friendly and helpful. It was a wonderful experience. James Kiddie"
Christine Ewing
"I planned the hire of a Maserati Gran Cabrio as a surprise for my husband's birthday. The team at Supercar were so helpful and played along with the secret so that it was a complete surprise. It was great to meet a totally professional and competent team who were able to provide everything I needed and with a smile and good humour. They were also incredibly patient and we had a great time looking at all the supercars at their site. I couldn't fault them and would definitely use them again."
Alan Redpath
"I hired the Ferrari California for my wedding which was on a Tuesday. The hire was for Monday - Friday. Nik called me up weeks before asking if I can be flexible as someone wanted the Ferrari for the weekend before and although it would be back for the Monday it would t be ready. So instead offered me a Lamborghini for the morning day!! How could I say no! Early Tuesday morning a member of staff drove the Ferrari to my house and swapped it over with the lambo. The Ferrari was a great touch to the wedding and something I always wanted to do if I got married. Best service ever from the team and totally down to earth when you meet them. I’m added to the exclusive list where we get offered cars last minute at huge discounts. One day il take the bait and hire again just for a fun week or weekend!"
Stephen Lepley
"I hired a Lamborghini for my wedding weekend, and O boy it was everything you would expect from a big boys toy 😊😊😊 Nick was great, the hole experience was fantastic, would highly recommended Thank you very much nick Stephen Lepley 👍👍👍"
Kieran Jones
"Great experience, simple to hire and made our wedding day extra special"
Alex
"Hired the DBS for my wedding. Nik's service was excellent start to finish which made the process very easy. He even gave me an extra few days hire just to make his life easier. Would highly recommend."
James Allen
"Hired a few times from nic now Very friendly and professional service Had a problem with one of the cars but he was very quick to get resolved Would definitely recommend him to others lots of great memories"
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 257 reviews