Strider Bike Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strider Bike
Read Strider Bike Reviews

About Strider Bike:

Strider Bike UK is a leading manufacturer and distributor of balance bikes in the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service skills and are determined to keep every customer happy. If you are not completely satisfied all bikes are sold with a 60 day no quibble refund policy and we guarantee a phenomenal experience, free next day delivery (or two days if you are remote) and after-sales service.

Tell us how Strider Bike made you happy
My 2 and a half year old loves his new bike. It’s great to see how confident he is on it. Thanks
Fast delivery and the items were as described. Great service
My son has autism. I thought I would never see the day where he would be zooming along on a bike like the other kids! It has boosted his confidence and made him very happy. Thank you Strider :)
excellent service thank you
My boy loves it. Easy to assemble and quick delivery. Thanks.
our grandson loves the bike and is on it all the time Thanks
Great purchase! My son loves his new balance bike and has gotten to grips with it really quickly. The light weight makes it easy for him to handle which has really helped.
Perfect for my granddaughters 3rd birthday present she loved the colour same as daddy’s. Incredibly sturdy highly recommend and all aspects of service and delivery perfect.
this bike is fabulous!! my 12 yr old son has Down syndrome. Over the years we have worked in various ways to help him to learn to ride a bike, however it's very challenging due to weakness in his core strength. This bike is light weight, of very good quality and in a short space of time has given him the confidence to gradually lift his feet off the ground. He loves riding it and even though we have more work to do to get him fully confident to move onto the next steps, this bike has enhaunced his enthusiasm to perservere when he would've have ordinarily given up. We like it so much that we are considering purchasing a number of them for our sports club for kids with Down syndrome. well done on a great product.
I bought the bike for my sons 4th birthday as his previous bike was too small. The bike was easy to put together, is really light and easy for my son to use. It is also easy to change the height of the seat and handle bars. I wish I would have bought this one rather than his original bike.
Purchased for my tall 5 yr olds birthday. He can’t peddle and feels pressured on a peddle bike so I wanted a balance bike bigger than a 12inch wheel. He adores this bike! It’s so light he can lift it up and down the stairs on his own. The handle bars change position which is a huge plus. The only thing I’d like to see different is a better choice of colours as the is blue or green. But other than that I can’t recommend this bike enough. Fantastic buy
I brought the stider bike pro, and my son absolutly loves it. Highly recommend x
I bought the new aluminium Strider 12 balance bike for my Grandaughter's 2nd birthday. However, I got so excited about it that I gave it to her 3 months early. She got straight on it and walked along, then got off and carried it round the garden. She's making progress now. I love it, she loves it and her parents love it - a very popular choice!
Please do NOT buy a STRIDER 16 SPORT YOUTH BALANCE BIKE. The design is incredibly poor. Two hubs at the bottom of the frame, which allow footrests to be added, actually stick out on either side of the frame. This means that children can very easily hit their legs against the frame, causing pain and bruising. I go into schools to teach children to ride bikes and balance bikes, and a lot of the children complain about this problem with the Strider bikes. Today, I had a child in floods of tears after hitting her leg, which has prompted me to write this review. Strider really should remove this design from sale and drastically improve it. It is currently not fit for purpose.
Hello. We appreciate feedback at Strider but as you aren’t a verified purchaser then I think you may have your brands confused. The Strider, without the pegs on, doesn’t stick out. However if a child’s legs are that close to the frame then you do not have the seat height correct. It would need lowering. This bike is used by Strider Instructors in over 700 schools in the UK and in 6 years this is the first ever complaint. If you would like training on how to use the bike correctly please get in touch.
Great, friendly service and wonderful bikes and products. Bike has beed ideal for petite 2 year old - light and easy to manouvre, and has been endlessly used.
This was the only place I could find a yellow mini micro scooter. The price was for and it was delivered on time and well packaged. My son loves it.
Absolutely love strider. Not just the bikes but the kids jersey and pads etc. It gives the little man so much more confidence. Excellent customer service too. And well priced
This bike has made a fabulous 3rd birthday present. It’s a great bike for all terrains, comfortable, strong and light to carry. Looks the part too.
Great bike. 21/2 year old boy loved it. Couple of pointers for future improvement: Would have loved it to come with a carry strap. The rubber parts absolutely stink out of the box. The bike would look cooler if forks matched colour of bike.
Great bike. Great price. Very quick and efficient service. So easy to adjust height of saddle and handle bars. The foot rests are a little in the way as some reviews before have said but they also have their uses. Great quality product.
Strider Bike is rated 4.88 based on 343 reviews