Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strawberry & Cream - Home
Read Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

About Strawberry & Cream - Home:

Strawberries & cream is an iconic food pairing in British culture. The sweet and sour taste of strawberries paired with cream makes a refreshing, comforting & decadent food. Simple, yet elegant – it evokes a feeling of happiness. Our beautiful sheets are not edible, but once you tuck in we are confident that you will find the experience heavenly! Our luxurious and opulent sheets are designed to help you get a great night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed, energised and ready to face the day.

Tell us how Strawberry & Cream - Home made you happy
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Charlotte W
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Charlotte W
Would definitely recommend this company. The delivery was very quick. Loved the little bags the bedding and pillows came in.
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Good quality bedding at a fair price with speedy monitored delivery , would recommend.
Great service before and after purchase. Lovely product - just as described.
Bought duvet, fitted sheets and pillow covers, all beautiful to see and very comfy to sleep in
Had not heard of Strawberry & Cream home before really like what I saw on the website, was a little unsure about buying but I am so clad that I did. Will use them again.
Beautiful quality pillow cases thank you 😊
Delighted with our purchase. The duvet cover is lovely to sleep under.
Lovely sheet, came quickly. Came in a nice bag I am now using to store my potatoes!!
Good quality products from a sustainable and organic source. I'd have liked to have the choice of more colours. Very helpful and pleasant service - more than willing to help me.
King size bedsheets, fantastic , soft and velvety smooth for the skin! Would buy again . Excellent service too. Kishore.London
Excellent quality very happy with my duvet covers I will definitely use you again 👍
The company is very helpful and good customer service.
> good design > good quality - delivers the promised Luxury feel > fast delivery > goods are shipped nice boxes Overall rating very good
Absolutely amazing quality bedding! I feel as if I’m sleeping on a cloud. A truly quality organic cotton product; makes me feel like I’m helping our planet. Superior packaging and super speedy delivery. Thanks again, I’ll be back for more purchases 👍
Nice soft feel and easy to wash
Fast delivery and really good quality. Would definitely buy from here again and recommend.
Lovely quality, good value & very quick delivery! Would definitely use this company again
Well I totally LOVE my new duvet cover. It feels silky smooth, yet cosy and warm on the cold nights, and it's a pure pleasure to snuggle under..the colour is a bit different too, which I really like. I will absolutely be coming back for more from Strawberry & Cream, not least of all because of the fantastic customer service ( they called to check my order for me, in case I'd missed something ) and almost instant delivery! Thank you all!
excellent service again thank you
What a treat, it’s our 2nd anniversary which is Cotton, can’t think of a better gift to ourselves than this bedding. It arrived super quick it is stunning and very luxurious. All I need now is a housekeeper to wash it daily 🤣 Thank you strawberries and cream
Strawberry & Cream - Home is rated 4.97 based on 70 reviews