Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strawberry & Cream - Home
Read Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

About Strawberry & Cream - Home:

Strawberries & cream is an iconic food pairing in British culture. The sweet and sour taste of strawberries paired with cream makes a refreshing, comforting & decadent food. Simple, yet elegant – it evokes a feeling of happiness. Our beautiful sheets are not edible, but once you tuck in we are confident that you will find the experience heavenly! Our luxurious and opulent sheets are designed to help you get a great night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed, energised and ready to face the day.

Tell us how Strawberry & Cream - Home made you happy
I really like the design & customer service is super helpful ..Shivani phoned me double checking with my order cause I ordered king size duvet cover but super king size on pillow case ..it’s nice to be able to speak with a person directly, a nice personal touch ..I shall be ordering a few items from them again in the future ..thank you Shivani for your help.
Melinda
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 20th January 2021 Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Amazing luxury quality bed linen and its organic! Gives a good night sleep..
Fantastic bedding, soft and comfortable.
Great packing and very fast shipping.
5 star service.
Super impressed. Quick dispatch and delivered the day after I ordered.
The quality of the fitted sheet is great, exactly as the website says. Really high quality material, fits perfectly (we needed European King size and finding them is tricky) and feels really soft and luxurious.
Straight on the bed and really happy with our nights sleep as a result.
Maybe upper end on price, but can’t complain about quality or service.
The bedding arrived on time ....it was a Christmas present ....they were very happy with the quality ....it looks lovely and the customer care is ***** too ......
I bought a king size dune fitted sheet, dune pillow cases, and white duvet cover. They look good, feel soft, and my down duvet with its cover feels light and fluffy. I like the big brown buttons. The sheet fits my deep mattress. They were delivered quickly and I’m very happy with them.
Great pillow cases lovely top quality and good for the environment 5 stars
Good value looks great!
Love at first site when i saw the white with orange detailing on the duvet cover. A uniquely contemporary look and along with the fitted sheet is just yummy yummy yummy to get into at night your conscious clear with the ethical nature of its production.
The luxury branded gift box style of packaging makes it an ideal Christmas, wedding, special occasion present, a real treat.
Excellent quality and excellent service. Thank you
Beautifully packaged and lovely pillow slips- this won’t be my last purchase
I ordered the cover but not the pillow cases. I received a phone call the next day from the company which I thought was good and thorough.
I have now had chance to wash and sleep in my new duvet cover and it feels quality. It looks great in the room. Very good product and quality service. Thank you.
I've had these sheets for a few weeks now and I couldn't recommend this bedding more! I've never spent much on bedding before but could honestly not go back to cheap sheets now. I think you can really tell the difference of quality cotton and I have really struggled to leave bed ever since.... Love the colours, they wash really well and the fitted sheet fits like a glove. I love buying sustainably and everything was shipped so quickly, I'd rate it 10 stars if I could :)
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020 Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Magical, Beautiful and Soft linen, Amazing packaging and prompt delivery. Cannot recommend enough!
Mrs H Stogden
London
Very happy with my organic bed sheets. Very nice and soft material, color better than in the picture, arrived for two days. Also customer service was very nice. They called me to make sure I ordered the correct size. Thank you
Absolutely gorgeous
I don't normally give full marks to anything but can't fault these bedcloths
I like this product on so many levels. Ordering was easy and the parcel arrived in cardboard. Not plastic.
The pillow cases were generous , luxurious and organic and the price was very reasonable.
I look forward to buying more from this company in the future.
Excellent service and very good Quality bedding especially for super king beds Would highly recommend , Meirion
love it .. being an interior designer and finding this bedding company was exciting . the signature range I purchases is very cute & the Burt orange colour suit my scheme to the nines. I have to say was a joy to open the box and then inside is a little special draw string pouch attention to detail heighten the anticipation to see the product . ..I will send pictures of finished look when photographed . excited to see it In a dress apartment .
I will keep my eye on this company for more colours in the signature range as the market is missing this bespoke looking range in beautiful key colour ranges .
Benjamin Keith Walters