Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strawberry & Cream - Home
Read Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

About Strawberry & Cream - Home:

Strawberries & cream is an iconic food pairing in British culture. The sweet and sour taste of strawberries paired with cream makes a refreshing, comforting & decadent food. Simple, yet elegant – it evokes a feeling of happiness. Our beautiful sheets are not edible, but once you tuck in we are confident that you will find the experience heavenly! Our luxurious and opulent sheets are designed to help you get a great night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed, energised and ready to face the day.

Tell us how Strawberry & Cream - Home made you happy
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Charlotte W
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Charlotte W
The company is very helpful and good customer service.
> good design
> good quality - delivers the promised Luxury feel
> fast delivery
> goods are shipped nice boxes

Overall rating very good
Absolutely amazing quality bedding! I feel as if I’m sleeping on a cloud. A truly quality organic cotton product; makes me feel like I’m helping our planet. Superior packaging and super speedy delivery. Thanks again, I’ll be back for more purchases 👍
Nice soft feel and easy to wash
Fast delivery and really good quality. Would definitely buy from here again and recommend.
Lovely quality, good value & very quick delivery! Would definitely use this company again
Well I totally LOVE my new duvet cover. It feels silky smooth, yet cosy and warm on the cold nights, and it's a pure pleasure to snuggle under..the colour is a bit different too, which I really like. I will absolutely be coming back for more from Strawberry & Cream, not least of all because of the fantastic customer service ( they called to check my order for me, in case I'd missed something ) and almost instant delivery!
Thank you all!
excellent service again thank you
What a treat, it’s our 2nd anniversary which is Cotton, can’t think of a better gift to ourselves than this bedding. It arrived super quick it is stunning and very luxurious. All I need now is a housekeeper to wash it daily 🤣 Thank you strawberries and cream
Fantastic service. Placed an order in the afternoon & it arrived by courier the following morning. Very well presented and packaged in an attractive recyclable box too. The pillowcases seem lovely quality and washed well. Still to road test!
This is amazing bedding, I ordered fitted sheet and two pillowcases. Its very soft and I feel very cool when sleeping. I will be ordering more soon
Very efficient service
The bedsheets we ordered arrived in really good condition and very comfortable. Having a great night sleep!
I really like the design & customer service is super helpful ..Shivani phoned me double checking with my order cause I ordered king size duvet cover but super king size on pillow case ..it’s nice to be able to speak with a person directly, a nice personal touch ..I shall be ordering a few items from them again in the future ..thank you Shivani for your help.
Melinda
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 20th January 2021 Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Amazing luxury quality bed linen and its organic! Gives a good night sleep..
Fantastic bedding, soft and comfortable.
Great packing and very fast shipping.
5 star service.
Super impressed. Quick dispatch and delivered the day after I ordered.
The quality of the fitted sheet is great, exactly as the website says. Really high quality material, fits perfectly (we needed European King size and finding them is tricky) and feels really soft and luxurious.
Straight on the bed and really happy with our nights sleep as a result.
Maybe upper end on price, but can’t complain about quality or service.
The bedding arrived on time ....it was a Christmas present ....they were very happy with the quality ....it looks lovely and the customer care is ***** too ......
I bought a king size dune fitted sheet, dune pillow cases, and white duvet cover. They look good, feel soft, and my down duvet with its cover feels light and fluffy. I like the big brown buttons. The sheet fits my deep mattress. They were delivered quickly and I’m very happy with them.
Great pillow cases lovely top quality and good for the environment 5 stars