Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strawberry & Cream - Home
Read Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

About Strawberry & Cream - Home:

Strawberries & cream is an iconic food pairing in British culture. The sweet and sour taste of strawberries paired with cream makes a refreshing, comforting & decadent food. Simple, yet elegant – it evokes a feeling of happiness. Our beautiful sheets are not edible, but once you tuck in we are confident that you will find the experience heavenly! Our luxurious and opulent sheets are designed to help you get a great night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed, energised and ready to face the day.

Tell us how Strawberry & Cream - Home made you happy
Excellent customer service and lovely bedding. Sooo comfortable and cosy!
I purchased orange/ white duvet cover and pillow cases, very pleased lovely quality.
Will definitely order more.

Judith
Was amazed with the quality and packaged beautifully! Super soft and so much easier to put on than normal sheets!
Quick delivery & well packaged. Extremely pleased with the quality & fit of the items. Am planning on ordering a second set in a different colour. Definitely recommended. 10/10
Excellent Customer Service, Quick delivery and well packaged. 10/10!
Thank you Russell! We appreciate your feedback.
Received my strawberry & cream bedding and it was beautifully packaged and looks amazing, absolutely love it and will be ordering some more .
Thank you Melissa! Sincerely appreciate your review as it really helps us grow as a small business as well as improve our products & customer service!

Best Wishes
Shivani & Sam
Co-founders of Strawberry & Cream - Home
Once again I am very happy with my bedding.washes lovely and so comfortable.10/10 for delivery.Thank you
Great quality and great service
I was very pleased with my bedding from you,I ordered for a second time because the quality was amazing.Thank you for the quick service.i will be ordering again and would highly recommend.
Beautiful quality bed linen. Very original
Loving my recent purchase of the luxury duvet full set. Feels like I am sleeping in a luxurious five star hotel bed. Quality is great to every fine detail.

I love the added extra flaps on the side which makes it so much easier to get the duvet cover on without struggles.

Great product, fantastic quality. I would highly recommend this company.
We are happy to hear that you loved the look, feel & design of our sheets. Glad that you have found the side flaps on the duvet cover useful. Thank you!
Lovely quality with modern design. Just what I wanted. Easy iron too !
Glad to hear Lindsey that you like our design & that you have found the duvet cover easy to iron. Thank you for your custom.
I am delighted with my purchase and the duvet set is the most luxurious, soft and comfortable bedding I have ever owned. Every part of the set fits very well and looks great. The fact that the product is eco-friendly and the business, small and family-owned are added bonuses. I highly recommend Strawberry & Cream!
Thank you very much Pascale for your kind & lovely comments. We're so glad that you are happy with your purchase!
Beautiful classic design and amazing breathable cotton. The side flaps were an amazing addition and made the process of changing the sheets very easy. The best nights sleep I've had in years! Will definitely be purchasing again.
Great to hear that you like our design & that you find the side flaps on the duvet cover useful. Very happy to learn that your sleep quality has improved.
Gorgeous bedding.a real touch of luxury.would recommend to anyone.great customer service.
Thank you Patricia for your kind & lovely comment. We're happy to be of help & glad that you like your new set of bedding.
I'm really impressed with the quality of the bedding I've received from Strawberry & Cream. I got a bundle containing a double duvet cover, fitted sheet and four pillow cases. It all feels lovely and smooth against my skin, and it's noticeably far better quality than the bedding I'd been using before. The attention to detail is great too - from the packaging and embroidery to the buttoned gaps at the top to make it easier to put the duvet cover on.
Thank you Rachel. We're glad you love the attention to detail & the feel of our sheets. Happy to hear that you are finding the side flaps on the duvet cover useful.
Absolutely loved my purchase ....
The presentation was gorgeous
My bed looked amazing when dressed
Luxurious feel & couldn’t wait to go to bed ❤️
Thank you Oliver for the lovely comments! We're glad you are loving the look & feel of your new set of sheets!
Strawberry & Cream - Home is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews