Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strawberry & Cream - Home
Read Strawberry & Cream - Home Reviews

About Strawberry & Cream - Home:

Strawberries & cream is an iconic food pairing in British culture. The sweet and sour taste of strawberries paired with cream makes a refreshing, comforting & decadent food. Simple, yet elegant – it evokes a feeling of happiness. Our beautiful sheets are not edible, but once you tuck in we are confident that you will find the experience heavenly! Our luxurious and opulent sheets are designed to help you get a great night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed, energised and ready to face the day.

Tell us how Strawberry & Cream - Home made you happy
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Charlotte W
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Charlotte W
I am extremely happy with the quality of the organic sheets & pillowcases I received and am impressed with the attractive packaging which also avoids the use of plastic.
Excellent service. Goods arrived in a timely manner
Just amazing! The bedding is so so soft feels and looks like silk! Best purchase ever! And so easy to get hold of someone when ordering to answer questions. Very responsive super super happy!
Second time I have purchased from this company. Sheets are great quality and company has good ethics.
Beautiful bedding
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 25th September 2021 Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 25th September 2021
Amazing service amazing products, very very impressed with this company
I had been looking online for a European size double bed fitted sheet. It proved rather difficult to find. This company had several different sizes of good quality and I was happy with the organic credentials that were also reflected in the packaging. It arrived when promised and washed well and fitted my IKEA mattress perfectly.
I have to say I am VERY impressed with the service! I have ordered quite a few things including flat sheets / fitted sheets / pillow cases & a duvet cover. The material is SO soft ! There was a slight discrepancy with one item that was sorted out on the day I got in touch which also means you can buy with confidence here they have great customer service! Would definitely use Strawberry & Creme for future purchases. The delivery was very speedy which was an additional bonus !
Great company. Speedy delivery and well packaged
Extremely quick delivery and great product. The sheet fits our European sized double matress perfectly.
Would definitely recommend this company. The delivery was very quick. Loved the little bags the bedding and pillows came in.
Strawberry & Cream - Home 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Good quality bedding at a fair price with speedy monitored delivery , would recommend.
Colour as expected size As expected but material as a sheen not what I was expecting
Great service before and after purchase. Lovely product - just as described.
Bought duvet, fitted sheets and pillow covers, all beautiful to see and very comfy to sleep in
Had not heard of Strawberry & Cream home before really like what I saw on the website, was a little unsure about buying but I am so clad that I did. Will use them again.
Beautiful quality pillow cases thank you 😊
Delighted with our purchase. The duvet cover is lovely to sleep under.
Lovely sheet, came quickly. Came in a nice bag I am now using to store my potatoes!!
Good quality products from a sustainable and organic source. I'd have liked to have the choice of more colours. Very helpful and pleasant service - more than willing to help me.
Strawberry & Cream - Home is rated 4.98 based on 80 reviews