Stennett Properties Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Stennett Properties
"Provided a good service although could have sent more regular updates particularly as there was an issue with the lease which resulted in the sale being drawn out process."
"I was very satisfied with Stennett & Stennett’s Service in the matter of dealing with my friend’s property after his death. They were unfailingly polite and kept me informed with each step. I am grateful to all the staff."
"communicative, proactive, responsive,accommodating and appropriate"
"Very responsive, polite and helpful. Documents processed quickly."
"Both Naomi and Donna were always very pleasant and polite. They were flexible with first viewing and emailed/called to keep me updated about various information along the journey of purchasing. Sometimes I would have liked receipt of email - but I think that is also part of anxiety during this process. They were efficient and answered my questions throughout: It was a pleasant process with them and I would definitely recommend them to others!"
"Stennett and Stennett dealt with both my late mother's will and the sale of her house. The house sale proved to be a difficult long drawn out transaction largely due to the lack of information from both the purchaser and his solicitor. Information from Stennett and Stennett was also intermittent whilst Sertac was dealing with the sale. However when Elaine took over the sale things were very much improved, especially phone calls being made when promised. The sale eventually proceeded and this was due to the diligence and professionalism of both Elaine and Ian. For this we thank them."
"Great company to seek help with finding a property to let"
Stennett Properties is rated 4.52 based on 23 reviews