Stennett Properties Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Stennett Properties
"communicative, proactive, responsive,accommodating and appropriate"
"Stennet have been managing my let property for three years. Their service to my tenants and myself has been outstanding. I will continue with them as long as I let my property. All of the staff and owners are very professional. I have been working with Donna who does the management for my property. The service she provides is excellent. Although she is very busy I always feel as I am the customer who gets special service. Not only does that indicate her professionalism, it suggests a first class customer service ethos throughout Stennet."
"donna was very helpful and communicative throughout our tenancy process."
"Very responsive, polite and helpful. Documents processed quickly."
"The staff at Stennett Properties are very professional, handled the property sale very efficiently and kept us informed at every stage."
"Both Naomi and Donna were always very pleasant and polite. They were flexible with first viewing and emailed/called to keep me updated about various information along the journey of purchasing. Sometimes I would have liked receipt of email - but I think that is also part of anxiety during this process. They were efficient and answered my questions throughout: It was a pleasant process with them and I would definitely recommend them to others!"
"Thank you Stennett Properties for taking the time to speak to us whenever needed to and all the support offered during the process of buying our house, you have all been amazing!"
"In my dealings with Stennett & Stennett, the staff have been friendly, sympathic and professional. I have been kept up to date with all developments and when I have asked for advice, it has been given freely and clearly. I feel as if I have made friends with the staff who always welcome me if I call into the office, but are happy for me to email them with any queries. They are very conveniently located in my local area too. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone requiring the services of a property company."
"WE WERE EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THE STENNETT PROPERTIES TEAM PROVIDED US. ESPECIALLY WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK NAOMI STENNETT AND DONNA WILSON FOR ALL THE HELP AND ASSISTANCE THEY HAVE GAVE US FROM THE DAY WE VIEW THE PROPERTY TILL THE COMPLETION DATE. EXCEPTIONALLY FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING LADIES. WE WILL SURELY HIGHLY RECOMMEND FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN FUTURE TO BUY THEIR PROPERTIES THROUGH STENNETT PROPERTIES. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.. ALL THE BEST :)"
"I am a landlord and Stennett Properties manages one of my properties. It is a six bedroom house with one young professional in each bedroom. The six occupants share common areas within the house: living room, kitchen, bathrooms and toilets. This set-up requires careful management because there are a lot of people living together and their needs will all be slightly different. I find that Stennett Properties do a superb job of managing this. They do a very nice job of liaising between myself and the tenants. They are responsive to requests and questions both on the side of the tenants and myself, and this means that issues are resolved quickly and in a way that people are happy. Donna Wilson is the main person I deal with and she deserves a special mention. She is a very effective communicator: friendly, diligent and efficient. The charges are a little above the market rate in my view but, especially since Donna has been on board, I think they are well worth it."
"Stennett have been helping my almost 94 years old Auntie move to a retirement property. They have been extremely thoughtful, and shown such care and compassion towards my Auntie, throughout the whole process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services. Thanks Stennett Properties."
"The staff was very helpful throughout the purchase thanks"
"Very responsive with a highly personalised service"
"while I was looking for a flat to rent, I've met many letting agencies. Stennett Properties is one of the most professional agencies I met. they walk you through the process, talk about every thing in detail. They gave me a copy of Renting Guide in London (which is a mandatory thing by law but very few agencies actually do it). They were clear about all the details and fees. No hidden fees of any sort. All the things that I asked them to repair or change were done in no time. They even offered to change the carpet of the living area as it was not in good shape from the previous tenant. I really like the way they work and think I'll recommend them to anyone looking to live around Southgate."
"My review is based on the estate agency AND legal services. I found Elaine and Naomi very helpful and client focussed. The fact that the vendor referred all decisions to her son in Australia did not help matters but we go there in the end. I was not impressed with the Legal side of the transaction. A lot off issues were left to the end and we were chasing round for replies to fairly standard questions. The consequences of this were things began to get fraught and blame was being apportioned. I was in the middle of this between the solicitors' which made no sense. I would strongly recommend that communications on this side of the business is improved."
"We were in our flat for 5yrs and loved it. Any issues that we had were sorted by Elaine and Michael super quickly - they are how landlords should be!"
"Very good agency - fully recommended."
"Stennett and Stennett dealt with both my late mother's will and the sale of her house. The house sale proved to be a difficult long drawn out transaction largely due to the lack of information from both the purchaser and his solicitor. Information from Stennett and Stennett was also intermittent whilst Sertac was dealing with the sale. However when Elaine took over the sale things were very much improved, especially phone calls being made when promised. The sale eventually proceeded and this was due to the diligence and professionalism of both Elaine and Ian. For this we thank them."
"Agent was often slow to respond to questions from us, the buyers. However transaction in the end was smooth."
"Great company to seek help with finding a property to let"
Stennett Properties is rated 4.55 based on 20 reviews