Spires Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spires
Read Spires Reviews

About Spires:

Find professional, affordable and high quality tutors in a range of subjects and levels. Quick and easy online scheduling for private online tutoring.

Tell us how Spires made you happy
Very efficient company with a great network of tutors to choose from. I love the flexibility of being able to find the right tutors for myself. Will use again.
Spires is a convenient and easy-to-use online platform for learning. Thanks to them, I have learnt an A-Level in Mathematics in ONE year with the help of their tutor KONSTANTINA, who is an excellent teacher and genuinely a good person. With her help, I have attained a high grade to enter the University of Amsterdam, a top university in the Netherlands ranked 61st worldwide
Spires is a great online tutoring platform that simplifies the process of finding students, having classes and getting paid for those classes. The system is very smooth and easy to use, and they interview all tutors, setting high standards for them to meet. As a tutor, I have found lots of students through them that are in different countries.
Whatever your academic level may be, Dr. Steve can bring you to the top! His classes are very insightful and honestly, he is the most amazing teacher as you are being taught with such joy.
We had an excellent, caring tutor in Laurence who helped Tom progress fantastically through Further Maths A level, achieving an A*. He was an outstanding tutor. Highly recommend.
Amazing service, found a tutor in minutes
Amazing! Super efficient service and great tutors. Thanks for helping me :)
Professional service with excellent tutors. Always a delight to work with.
Great service!!
Great service, would recommend!
Easy to use, great tutors and round the clock support. Very impressed, who knew learning could be this easy!
CHEMISTRY - STEVE ... Meeting Steve has sincerely changed my life … Steve is truly the most amazing teacher and shares with you a passion and joy for the subject material at hand. Studying Chemistry HL with Steve for the IB quickly turned into an activity I looked forward to. I have learnt things with Steve that I will remember forever!! Steve is wonderful – kind, considerate, caring and most of all encouraging. His enthusiasm is contagious and Steve thank you so much for all your help and guidance! I couldn’t have done this without you.

BIOLOGY/CHEMISTRY - KATIE ... Katie, thank you, thank you, thank you! You have been incredible and I thoroughly enjoyed every single lesson with you. Preparing for my Biology IB exams with you has been wonderful and thank you for your kind, caring manner and dedication in every lesson – the notes, the powerpoint presentations, our discussions, your encouragement, sharing your love of your field … I cannot believe that at the end of the IB I am now wishing that I had studied Biology HL, something unimaginable just a couple of months ago. Thank you Katie so very much, you have been amazing!!

PHYSICS - ANITHA ... I have absolutely loved my tutoring sessions with Anitha. Anitha has worked with me over a number of months to cover content and to prepare for the November 2020 IB exams. Anitha has provided invaluable support and has been an incredible resource to me at a time when my schooling has been interrupted by COVID. Anitha has helped, supported and guided me in the most professional and caring manner going above and beyond to ensure that I am ready for my exams tomorrow. Thank you so much Anitha for your wonderful support.

ENGLISH - AMY ... Amy has been an absolute lifesaver and I will be forever thankful that you answered my request for tutoring during these COVID times. Thank YOU!! With English as my second language, Amy was exceptional to talk to, dedicated to her craft and I highly valued her direction and critique in helping me prepare for my English IB exams.
Tutor is fantastic!
Very happy with Caroline’s effort with our son for his gcse astronomy. Would highly recommend her.
My tutor was very good I 10/10 recommend Adem, he really motivated me with the MAT and cramming in just one weeks worth of practice I'm fairly confident to say it went well. He was motivating and explained everything really well. I recommend spires
Spires makes it very easy to find the perfect tutor. Contact between tutor and pupil is very timely, scheduling /rescheduling classes and payment is very simple.
Miles he is excellent teacher
Very supportive
I would recommend him to all students
Spires is an amazing site, with some amazing tutors!!
The tutor was very helpful, encouraging and informative. Thank you!
Adam has been an excellent tutor to my children. I would strongly recommend him to other students.
Spires is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews