Smiles and More Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smiles and More

About Smiles and More :

Smiles & More are one of the leaders in the provision of denture treatments in the North West. We focus on producing durable, long lasting dentures that look totally natural, giving you the freedom and confidence to smile and laugh, every day.

Our services include the following:
Free Consultations
Cosmetic Dentures
Express Dentures
Emergency while-you-wait denture repairs
Implant retained Dentures
Fixed teeth in one day

Tell us how Smiles and More made you happy
from First making the appointment to the finished appointment was well pleased very polite and professional definitely recommend and return if need to
(Chester) -
From my email which was sent late evening. I had received a text message from Gary out of hours. To ask me to come along at anytime that was convenient for me. Amazing amazing amazing service would thoroughly recommend.
efficient and friendly service
(Warrington) -
Gary and his team couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommended
(Warrington) -
Excellent care at smiles and more from the reception staff to Gary the technician, I would recommend their friendly and professional care
(Warrington) -
Customer satisfaction is paramount.
Excellent service very happy
(Widnes) -
Very friendly and very professional, I wouldn’t go anywhere else
Excellent people and service
(Warrington) -
Very happy with both the quality of the dentures and the speed with which they were made. Gary is very professional and takes the time to explain what he is doing. Unlike a lot of dentists he does not talk down to you.
I had a particular problem as I had mini implants and the component parts can be difficult to source. Gary used all his experience and managed to find the parts very quickly. I am very happy with the finished dentures which fitted really well from the outset.
I would also like to complement the reception staff who are very friendly and make you feel at home.
Thanks again to everyone at Smiles and More.
(Widnes) -
I am so pleased with my new smile So glad I chose Smiles and More really good service and lovely friendly staff. Would definitely recommend.
(Warrington) -
What more can l say that hasn't been said?
Gary with his caring and people person attitude, waylays fear and trepidation you may have for visiting a dental clinic.
He listens to what you want out of your new dentures and he gives you back your confidence, your smile and makes you feel good about yourself once more.
l would highly recommend him and his clinic.
Take the first step and contact him for a new you. l did
Lynne Callister
(Chester) -
More expensive than my previous denture, but worth every penny. High level of professional skill and individual care. After care for tweaks no problem at all. I would definately recommend Gary and his team.
Excellent
Excellent customer service
Superb treatment
Really happy with my new smile 😃. Thank you
(Warrington) -
All the staff at Bewsey Street were lovely and friendly. Jo is credit to Bewsey and made everything run smoothly and swiftly.
Gary is totally professional dentist that goes the extra mile for his client. My husband’s dentures look real and his confidence and self esteem has improved so much. I would definitely recommend Gary and his team to my family and friends. Thank you again.
I have just had a full set of Dentures made and fitted by GARY.I am absolutely delighted with them they look so natural and very comfortable. The service by GARY and his lovely receptionist JOANNE was great. I highly RECOMMEND SMILES AND MORE to anybody young or old
Excellent customer service. Gary the owner is very attentive and nothing is too much trouble. Would highly recommend
Very professional
Lovely staff
(Warrington) -
the best dentist in warrington all the staff and gary made me feel at ease from the start,well done again.regards william healey
Smiles and More is rated 4.93 based on 92 reviews