Smiles and More Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Smiles and More

About Smiles and More : Smiles & More are one of the leaders in the provision of denture treatments in the North West. We focus on producing durable, long lasting dentures that look totally natural, giving you the freedom and confidence to smile and laugh, every day.

Our services include the following:
Free Consultations
Fixed teeth in one day

Click Here

Tell us how Smiles and More made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"excellent service, very understanding. Gary gave you feeling that nothing was too much trouble. Would have no problem recommending to friends."
(Warrington) -
"A very good service leaving me well satisfied"
(Warrington) -
"Excellent service yet again - cannot fault Gary as so happy with result"
(Warrington) -
"Went with a problem came out with a smile all sorted in two days Very nice kind friendly staff 5 star service Thanks Steve"
"Fantastic service ."
(Warrington) -
"After years of struggling with ill fitting dentures, ghastly dental fixatives and embarrassing eating moments, my new ‘smile’ has changed my life! Thank you so much."
(Warrington) -
"Excellent service, very pleased with everything."
(Warrington) -
"Gary Moor, excellent clinician& understanding nature of"
(Chester) -
"Hi Can't recommend Gary and his team enough. Excellent service. I won't go anywhere else now. I've got my confidence and smile back."
(Warrington) -
"Since i came in to clinic until i left i felt very welcomed, i was ashamed before what they might think but Gary has been so professional, I couldn’t recommend him more ! We only talked but as am terrified of dentists, he made it very easy for me and I can’t wait to get my teeth fixed. Am not even scared anymore what comes next !"
"Wonderful service and understanding from Gary I have a smile back at last don’t know why I left it so long"
"I like menu people had NHS dentures in the 1950, and true to form the lower denture was awful, it floated about and was so uncomfortable that, as with others, I kept them in draw. In the 1990s I found Garry new to the dental industry in Warrington. From my first fitting to the present day, a day has not passed that I have not worn my full dentures. I over the years have gone from basic dentures to implant dentures. Yes no cheap but what a difference in how you live and enjoy your food. Garry and his team are excellent, don't hesitate to book an appointment and when you visit Smiles & Moore look at the many thank you cards that the patients send."
"Can’t praise enough , from 1st call , reception to Gary who made my teeth . They were all friendly courteous and professional. Gary took time to look at what gas gone wrong with a previous dentist , and reassured me it could be corrected . He did exactly what he promised to do . Actually an enjoyable experience ( which is unusual to say about going to a dentist ! ) Very happy with my new teeth which make me feel 100% better all round"
(Warrington) -
"After suffering for years with poor dentures, Gary sorted my smile and my confidence out with care, precision and empathy. You could not be in better hands, honestly. The staff are very approachable and friendly and good with the football banter ! I wouldn’t go anywhere else."
(Warrington) -
"Absolutely brilliant very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate my needs quickly. Very professional and I'm absolutely over the moon with the results.. So happy I chose these guys 100% recommend"
(Warrington) -
"my experience throughout was very pleasant and professional and I am delighted with my new dentures."
(Warrington) -
"Smiles and More provide a highly skilful,proficient and professional service most efficiently to an often very disturbing and personal dental problem. I rate it highly and gratefully"
(Warrington) -
"I have been going to Gary for a number of years when I lived in Warrington. I have moved to Yorkshire and wouldn’t go any were else. I can smile again and my false teeth look so natural. Thanks to Gary and Smile and More. *****"
(Warrington) -
"Fast, efficient and friendly service. Would use again."
(Warrington) -
"I had a very good and quick service the same as the last time I went there."
Smiles and More is rated 4.87 based on 31 reviews