Smiles and More Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Smiles and More

About Smiles and More : Smiles & More are one of the leaders in the provision of denture treatments in the North West. We focus on producing durable, long lasting dentures that look totally natural, giving you the freedom and confidence to smile and laugh, every day.

Our services include the following:
Free Consultations
Cosmetic Dentures
Express Dentures
Emergency while-you-wait denture repairs
Implant retained Dentures
Fixed teeth in one day

Tell us how Smiles and More made you happy

Telephone
"Thank you you have all done a fine job"
(Warrington) -
"Very impressed with Gary and the Smiles & More team, wanted my new smile in time for my youngest sons wedding on 23rd February 19 and Gary was brilliant, so much more impressed than my previous NHS pallet, and I have spare teeth which can be added on at a later date if required. Smiles & more are the best."
"I received excellent care.Staff were so friendly and helpful.Can't thank them enough."
"Excellent service"
(Warrington) -
"Great personal service from Gary and his team, many thanks"
(Warrington) -
"I was very pleased with my visit to Smiles and More I found the staff very polite and Gary was very competent and I would recommend you to everyone."
"Excellent service."
"Looks after you"
"Excellent service from Gary, true professional, can highly recommend"
"Very pleasant and helpful receptionist"
Smiles and More is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews