Smiles and More Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smiles and More

About Smiles and More :

Smiles & More are one of the leaders in the provision of denture treatments in the North West. We focus on producing durable, long lasting dentures that look totally natural, giving you the freedom and confidence to smile and laugh, every day.

Our services include the following:
Free Consultations
Cosmetic Dentures
Express Dentures
Emergency while-you-wait denture repairs
Implant retained Dentures
Fixed teeth in one day

Tell us how Smiles and More made you happy
great service,made to feel at ease from the start, nothing to much trouble everything clearly explained [price+treatment].
(Warrington) -
I would like to thank gary for the manner he conducted his work.cannot thank him enough for giving me a smile again would recommend him to anyone wishing to get dentures.and a big thankyou to all the staff for making me feel comfortable while getting my treatment.from start to finish my treatment was first class thankyou very much guys love my teeth.
(Chester) -
Couldn't recommend highly enough. Gary, Jo and the rest of the team done an amazing job 👏.
(Warrington) -
Highly recommended, professional service. The team were quick to help me at very short notice. I’m very happy with the end result!
(Warrington) -
Can't thank Gary and Julie enough - absolute brilliant customer care and the efficiency and promptness of service was first class - highly recommended and I would definitely use them again should the need arise. Can't thank you enough
(Warrington) -
I have been most impressed with Smiles & More the service has been first class throughout
Gary puts you at your ease as soon as you enter .
I have no hesitation recommending Smiles & More
Sylvia Moore
(Warrington) -
Gary and team brilliant second to none the best denture maker out there trust me
(Warrington) -
from First making the appointment to the finished appointment was well pleased very polite and professional definitely recommend and return if need to
(Chester) -
From my email which was sent late evening. I had received a text message from Gary out of hours. To ask me to come along at anytime that was convenient for me. Amazing amazing amazing service would thoroughly recommend.
efficient and friendly service
(Warrington) -
Gary and his team couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommended
(Warrington) -
Excellent care at smiles and more from the reception staff to Gary the technician, I would recommend their friendly and professional care
(Warrington) -
Customer satisfaction is paramount.
Excellent service very happy
(Widnes) -
Very friendly and very professional, I wouldn’t go anywhere else
Excellent people and service
(Warrington) -
Very happy with both the quality of the dentures and the speed with which they were made. Gary is very professional and takes the time to explain what he is doing. Unlike a lot of dentists he does not talk down to you.
I had a particular problem as I had mini implants and the component parts can be difficult to source. Gary used all his experience and managed to find the parts very quickly. I am very happy with the finished dentures which fitted really well from the outset.
I would also like to complement the reception staff who are very friendly and make you feel at home.
Thanks again to everyone at Smiles and More.
(Widnes) -
I am so pleased with my new smile So glad I chose Smiles and More really good service and lovely friendly staff. Would definitely recommend.
(Warrington) -
What more can l say that hasn't been said?
Gary with his caring and people person attitude, waylays fear and trepidation you may have for visiting a dental clinic.
He listens to what you want out of your new dentures and he gives you back your confidence, your smile and makes you feel good about yourself once more.
l would highly recommend him and his clinic.
Take the first step and contact him for a new you. l did
Lynne Callister
(Chester) -
More expensive than my previous denture, but worth every penny. High level of professional skill and individual care. After care for tweaks no problem at all. I would definately recommend Gary and his team.
Smiles and More is rated 4.94 based on 99 reviews