Smiles and More Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smiles and More

About Smiles and More :

Smiles & More are one of the leaders in the provision of denture treatments in the North West. We focus on producing durable, long lasting dentures that look totally natural, giving you the freedom and confidence to smile and laugh, every day.

Our services include the following:
Free Consultations
Cosmetic Dentures
Express Dentures
Emergency while-you-wait denture repairs
Implant retained Dentures
Fixed teeth in one day

Tell us how Smiles and More made you happy
Exceptional service from start to finish.Would certainly recommend.
(Widnes) -
Thank you so very much to all at Smiles and More for restoring my smile 😊. From start to finish the process was painless. A very special thank you to Gary for his professionalism and expertise, time and patience. For ensuring that I received the best treatment, whilst making it possible within a certain time frame. Nothing was too much trouble. Over the moon with the results. Would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this 5 star service. Thanks again.
(Widnes) -
I'm absolutely pleased with the results . A very friendly and professional service .
(Widnes) -
very pleased with the attention i received
(Widnes) -
Excellent service and after service
Very efficient friendly service
(Widnes) -
Being devisted after losing my front teeth in an accident, I never thought I would take to a denture, especially after the immediate one from my dentist. Gary made me teeth that look great and extremely comfortable. Many thanks Gary
(Widnes) -
Brilliant service and teeth are fab
(Widnes) -
The service was outstanding & Gary is exceptional in his work , the product is second to none the whole experience was a pleasure, thank you to the whole team 😊
(Widnes) -
I can highly recommend Smiles and Moore as I am delighted with my new dentures. Gary is such a warm friendly person and put me at ease as soon as I walked into his Chester clinic. If you are nervous, as I was, about taking the first steps to new dentures, visit Gary and you will be fine.
(Chester) -
I never thought I would get dentures to look so good and fit perfectly, excellent service. Thank you so much I can highly recommend Gary to do a first class job. Thank you so much. X
(Warrington) -
My visits to smiles and more was very good unfortunately I have a problem but can't make it back as I am not well at the moment I hope to come back soon as I get better.....
(Warrington) -
excellent service, very understanding. Gary gave you feeling that nothing was too much trouble. Would have no problem recommending to friends.
(Warrington) -
A very good service leaving me well satisfied
(Warrington) -
Excellent service yet again - cannot fault Gary as so happy with result
(Warrington) -
Went with a problem came out with a smile all sorted in two days Very nice kind friendly staff 5 star service Thanks Steve
Fantastic service .
(Warrington) -
After years of struggling with ill fitting dentures, ghastly dental fixatives and embarrassing eating moments, my new ‘smile’ has changed my life! Thank you so much.
(Warrington) -
Excellent service, very pleased with everything.
(Warrington) -
Gary Moor, excellent clinician& understanding nature of
(Chester) -