Smiles and More Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smiles and More

About Smiles and More :

Smiles & More are one of the leaders in the provision of denture treatments in the North West. We focus on producing durable, long lasting dentures that look totally natural, giving you the freedom and confidence to smile and laugh, every day.

Our services include the following:
Free Consultations
Cosmetic Dentures
Express Dentures
Emergency while-you-wait denture repairs
Implant retained Dentures
Fixed teeth in one day

Tell us how Smiles and More made you happy
My elderly mother broke her dentures so brought them here for repair which was very quick and professional. So she went on to have a new set of teeth made as prices and quality where very good. Gary and his two receptionists where wonderful nothing was to much trouble for my mum, I would highly recommend Gary above anybody else with a first class service from start to finish.
(Warrington) -
Very positive, quick and helpful.
(Warrington) -
Friendly knowledgeable staff very happy with end result
(Widnes) -
Excellent service from Gary at ‘Smiles and More’. I am absolutely delighted with my new denture.. Gary is brilliant,and I highly recommend him. Thank you so much Gary,from one very happy patient !
(Warrington) -
really pleased with the service at Smiles and more....Gary and Julie were very helpful and put me at ease . The clinic is very convenient for the bus-station and as I travel from Wigan this was a bonus....Gary explained how my new dentures would be made so I knew exactly what was involved.... I have three more visits arranged and feel confident I am in safe hands....Thanks
(Warrington) -
Could not fault this practice from the minute you walk in you are made to feel at ease. I would recommend Smiles and More to anyone and will be visiting them again. A massive thank you to Smiles and More for your professional services
(Warrington) -
Following a consultation with Gary I had three appointments and received excellent treatment. He made sure that he knew exactly what I wanted and explained thoroughly what he planned to do to ensure that I was absolutely satisfied. I attended his Widnes and Warrington practices and all of the staff were excellent.
(Warrington) -
After what I can only describe as an absolute disaster with a dentist in Manchester, I contacted Smiles & More and I was seen by Gary almost immediately, I explained my issues and he reassured me that it could be fixed in time for an important event. Well he worked miracles, the treatment was completed in record time and I have never been happier. Gary is amazing, an absolute star! He and the team are outstanding and I highly recommend them! Thank you for giving me my smile and confidence back!
(Widnes) -
From the moment I stepped foot inside the door of Smiles and More, I felt comfortable and at ease, an was made to feel very welcome. I have had a few horror stories in my past with dentists, procedures and dentures. I have had times in my life where I have lacked confidence talking to people and even smiling. Smiles and More have not only made me the best dentures I have ever had, but most importantly of all... Gary gave me my Smile back. And for that I am forever grateful. Gary is a Master at his work, and a true gentleman. You will 100% leave a happy person. D.Watson
I was initially so nervous about being fitted for new dentures but once I’d met Gary and the reception staff I felt really comfortable. Their approach is professional but warm and friendly - from my initial appointment they made me feel comfortable. Now I wish I hadn’t waited so long to go and see them. Thank you so much I feel much more confident than I did.
(Widnes) -
All the staff were welcoming and friendly. The technician was marvellous. I was put at ease and throughout was treated as an individual and not just another patient. I would highly recommend this practice. .
(Chester) -
Gary explained everything to me re a new bottom denture. The service was brilliant and I had my new bottom dentures within 3 weeks even during the Pandemic. New dentures were great and no food got underneath when eating, not like my other ones. So glad I was recommended to Smiles by a friend. Customer service excellent.
A good , swift , & expert emergency service - very accommodating - and considerate too. I’m delighted with the results of my Treatment with Gary , who made the visits very pleasant & relaxed . Thank you also to Reception ,who assisted adjusting the times of my appointments to suit me as much as possible.. service with a smile too . . All in all , a brilliant experience at in every way , at Smiles & More . Thank you so much .
(Warrington) -
Couldn't be more happy .thank you
(Warrington) -
Excellent service Excellent Result Don't even know I have Dentures in Gary and the team highly recommended
(Warrington) -
From my initial telephone enquiry to my dad's dentures being fixed, (within an hour!!! - AMAZING!!) the friendly, helpful and efficient service was excellent!!! Would highly recommend.
(Warrington) -
Excellent service and care. Gary and his team are lovely and would recommend the clinic to anyone with denture problems. I now have a proper smile and feel so comfortable and confident with my new dentures. Thank you so much Gary. Sandra F.
A 5 star service with an experienced dentist who was honest
(Warrington) -
The service we have received from Gary at Smiles and More has been exemplary. Gary is professional in his approach and goes out of his way to achieve what you want. Upon arrival the receptionist staff are very welcoming. We highly recommend Smiles and More.
(Warrington) -
I can't stop smiling. Thank you so much for giving me back my confidence. Professional service by a top team. I would never go to anyone else now I have a perfect natural smile. Simply the best. thank you Gary and the team. AH
Smiles and More is rated 4.96 based on 137 reviews