Smiles and More Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smiles and More

About Smiles and More :

Smiles & More are one of the leaders in the provision of denture treatments in the North West. We focus on producing durable, long lasting dentures that look totally natural, giving you the freedom and confidence to smile and laugh, every day.

Our services include the following:
Free Consultations
Cosmetic Dentures
Express Dentures
Emergency while-you-wait denture repairs
Implant retained Dentures
Fixed teeth in one day

Tell us how Smiles and More made you happy
More expensive than my previous denture, but worth every penny. High level of professional skill and individual care. After care for tweaks no problem at all. I would definately recommend Gary and his team.
Excellent
Excellent customer service
Superb treatment
Really happy with my new smile 😃. Thank you
(Warrington) -
All the staff at Bewsey Street were lovely and friendly. Jo is credit to Bewsey and made everything run smoothly and swiftly.
Gary is totally professional dentist that goes the extra mile for his client. My husband’s dentures look real and his confidence and self esteem has improved so much. I would definitely recommend Gary and his team to my family and friends. Thank you again.
I have just had a full set of Dentures made and fitted by GARY.I am absolutely delighted with them they look so natural and very comfortable. The service by GARY and his lovely receptionist JOANNE was great. I highly RECOMMEND SMILES AND MORE to anybody young or old
Excellent customer service. Gary the owner is very attentive and nothing is too much trouble. Would highly recommend
Very professional
Lovely staff
(Warrington) -
the best dentist in warrington all the staff and gary made me feel at ease from the start,well done again.regards william healey
(Warrington) -
ANYWAY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HOPE 2021 A BETTER YEAR END GRIFFIN P.S. HAVE JUST MANAGED TO DELETE A MESSAGE. WILL BE IN TOUCH TO GET A RELINE OF BOTTOM DENTURE THANKS ENID GRIFFIN
Highly Recommend Gary
100% Happy With My Results
So natural looking
Fantastic advice given from start to finish
Dont hesitate to book here you wont be disappointed guaranteed
(Warrington) -
Great advice from Gary, who listened to my concerns and recommended the most suitable partial denture for my situation. The bridge was an excellent fit and comfortable as a result of Gary’s care and attention to detail. Highly recommended.
(Warrington) -
I had two front lower teeth missing. A great whistle when I wanted to call the dog to heel, but very embarrassing when chatting to anyone, not to mention the gap!
Gary was superb, listening to my concerns on each option offered and guided me to choosing a chrome bridge. The craftmanship is absolutely superb and Gary took care to make the fit firm, yet comfortable. I am so pleased with the outcome. I have my smile back. I have my confidence back.
Great work Gary. Thankyou
Excellent customer service
Very pleased with the result
Gary went above and beyond in helping to restore my smile
I would recommend 100%
Extremely happy with treatment. Excellent customer service, felt very comfortable with the way my dental problem was solved. Gary went above and beyond in helping to restore my smile. Would heartily recommend to everyone. Thank you for such brilliant service and treatment.
Fantastic. Super quick service
(Warrington) -
Very helpful staff.repair to teeth first class would recommend.
(Warrington) -
Fantastic service, from my initial email to getting my repair work done less than 24 hours later. Follow up after care was also exemplary.
Very professional and friendly
(Warrington) -
From the reception staff to Gary,exceptional, professional caring service.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this surgery to anyone.
Delighted with the end result, just wished I had found the surgery years ago.
Thank you Gary, you were brilliant from start to finish.
(Warrington) -
Took mum there today they made her feel very welcome and at ease she’s looking forward to next visit thank you smiles and more
(Widnes) -