Smiles and More Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Smiles and More

About Smiles and More : Smiles & More are one of the leaders in the provision of denture treatments in the North West. We focus on producing durable, long lasting dentures that look totally natural, giving you the freedom and confidence to smile and laugh, every day.

Our services include the following:
Free Consultations
Cosmetic Dentures
Express Dentures
Emergency while-you-wait denture repairs
Implant retained Dentures
Fixed teeth in one day

Tell us how Smiles and More made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Absolutely brilliant very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate my needs quickly. Very professional and I'm absolutely over the moon with the results.. So happy I chose these guys 100% recommend"
(Warrington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"my experience throughout was very pleasant and professional and I am delighted with my new dentures."
(Warrington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Smiles and More provide a highly skilful,proficient and professional service most efficiently to an often very disturbing and personal dental problem. I rate it highly and gratefully"
(Warrington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I have been going to Gary for a number of years when I lived in Warrington. I have moved to Yorkshire and wouldn’t go any were else. I can smile again and my false teeth look so natural. Thanks to Gary and Smile and More. *****"
(Warrington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Fast, efficient and friendly service. Would use again."
(Warrington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I had a very good and quick service the same as the last time I went there."
(Warrington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I am so happy with the treatment I received from Gary. I feel so much happier and comfortable when talking to people, and smiling comes more naturally to me now. I am proud to show my teeth nowadays. Thank you so much."
(Widnes) - Posted 1 month ago
"Thank you you have all done a fine job"
(Warrington) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very impressed with Gary and the Smiles & More team, wanted my new smile in time for my youngest sons wedding on 23rd February 19 and Gary was brilliant, so much more impressed than my previous NHS pallet, and I have spare teeth which can be added on at a later date if required. Smiles & more are the best."
(Widnes) - Posted 3 months ago
"I received excellent care.Staff were so friendly and helpful.Can't thank them enough."
"Excellent service"
(Warrington) - Posted 3 months ago
"Great personal service from Gary and his team, many thanks"
(Warrington) - Posted 3 months ago
"I was very pleased with my visit to Smiles and More I found the staff very polite and Gary was very competent and I would recommend you to everyone."
"Excellent service."
"Looks after you"
(Widnes) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent service from Gary, true professional, can highly recommend"
(Widnes) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very pleasant and helpful receptionist"
Smiles and More is rated 4.82 based on 17 reviews