Smiles and More Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smiles and More

About Smiles and More :

Smiles & More are one of the leaders in the provision of denture treatments in the North West. We focus on producing durable, long lasting dentures that look totally natural, giving you the freedom and confidence to smile and laugh, every day.

Our services include the following:
Free Consultations
Cosmetic Dentures
Express Dentures
Emergency while-you-wait denture repairs
Implant retained Dentures
Fixed teeth in one day

Tell us how Smiles and More made you happy
MY wife has had dentures for a long time but then she started having problems with the lower set (they kept moving ) she went to a lot of dentists with no success. We then saw the advert for Smiles And Moore so we gave it go . After seeing Gary he made a new set for her NO problems any more !!! She had two slight adjustments where the lower set needed a tiny bit of tweeking absolutely fantastic since .She wishes she knew about Gary years ago .Tried the rest but Gary IS THE BEST
I am delighted with my new top denture,the improvement is 100% better! It has given my confidence back, Gary is a Gentlemen and a true professional explaining everything putting you at ease. The experience has been the best the team are all friendly and helpful.and I would highly recommend Smiles and More, the title is exactly what you get
Thankyou Gary.
(Warrington) -
Myself and wife have had dentures for some years now and been nothing but trouble but now since coming here we can eat proper again and feel more confident in ourselves 5***** from us thank you
(Widnes) -
I was impressed with Gary’s attention to detail to get the fit and bite of my dentures perfect. The quality of my dentures is excellent, they look great and they’ve given me a lot more confidence in wearing them. I would have no hesitation in recommending Smiles and More.
(Warrington) -
Fantastic service! I’ve had denture issues for years. I had a set of prestige dentures fitted in March it took around 8 weeks to bed in but now are really comfortable. It’s a real novelty having back teeth again!! Highly recommended.
(Warrington) -
I went to smiles and moor for my new denture they are really nice and very happy with them and the price.the staff are very good and are very nice and gary who makes the teeth does a really nice job I would tell any body who needs new dentures go to smiles and more
Excellent service
Gary was so helpful and professional
Lovely friendly staff who make you feel really at ease and very welcoming.
I was delighted with my denture.
Highly recommend Smile and More
Amazing service and quality
(Warrington) -
I wouldn’t go anywhere else, this is the second time I’ve had treatment here ,My partial teeth match my own teeth perfectly, gives me more confidence,Gary is so professional ,understanding, caring & his receptionists are very helpful..
Definitely recommend Excellent Team xx
Gary is so lovely he would put anyone at ease. Gary is a lovely person and I would be very happy to see him again I would love to have a drink with him as well as he is so professional and he is amazing at his career.. if you want a lovely smile go to Gary. Seriously you get first class treatment Gary is such a gent and first class at his profession. You will definitely be Pleased with the result he.
(Chester) -
I can't rate this clinic highly enough and it's mainly due to Gary who looked after me so professionally from start to finish.
The ladies in reception were polite,efficient and most importantly friendly.
Full marks to all.
(Chester) -
Chromium denture made for me by Gary.
Absolutely Delighted with the result
Staff are always so helpful and friendly. Nothing too much trouble.
Excellent service would highly recommend.
Thank you for giving me back my smile.
(Warrington) -
Very warm and welcoming atmosphere, helpful staff and a great end product. Very happy and many thanks to Gary and the team.
(Warrington) -
I would recommend Smiles and More to any one with a denture
(Warrington) -
Exceptional service from start to finish.Would certainly recommend.
(Widnes) -
Thank you so very much to all at Smiles and More for restoring my smile 😊. From start to finish the process was painless. A very special thank you to Gary for his professionalism and expertise, time and patience. For ensuring that I received the best treatment, whilst making it possible within a certain time frame. Nothing was too much trouble. Over the moon with the results. Would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this 5 star service. Thanks again.
(Widnes) -
I'm absolutely pleased with the results . A very friendly and professional service .
(Widnes) -
very pleased with the attention i received
(Widnes) -
Excellent service and after service
Very efficient friendly service