Smiles and More Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smiles and More

About Smiles and More :

Smiles & More are one of the leaders in the provision of denture treatments in the North West. We focus on producing durable, long lasting dentures that look totally natural, giving you the freedom and confidence to smile and laugh, every day.

Our services include the following:
Free Consultations
Cosmetic Dentures
Express Dentures
Emergency while-you-wait denture repairs
Implant retained Dentures
Fixed teeth in one day

Tell us how Smiles and More made you happy
ANYWAY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HOPE 2021 A BETTER YEAR END GRIFFIN P.S. HAVE JUST MANAGED TO DELETE A MESSAGE. WILL BE IN TOUCH TO GET A RELINE OF BOTTOM DENTURE THANKS ENID GRIFFIN
Highly Recommend Gary
100% Happy With My Results
So natural looking
Fantastic advice given from start to finish
Dont hesitate to book here you wont be disappointed guaranteed
(Warrington) -
Great advice from Gary, who listened to my concerns and recommended the most suitable partial denture for my situation. The bridge was an excellent fit and comfortable as a result of Gary’s care and attention to detail. Highly recommended.
(Warrington) -
I had two front lower teeth missing. A great whistle when I wanted to call the dog to heel, but very embarrassing when chatting to anyone, not to mention the gap!
Gary was superb, listening to my concerns on each option offered and guided me to choosing a chrome bridge. The craftmanship is absolutely superb and Gary took care to make the fit firm, yet comfortable. I am so pleased with the outcome. I have my smile back. I have my confidence back.
Great work Gary. Thankyou
Excellent customer service
Very pleased with the result
Gary went above and beyond in helping to restore my smile
I would recommend 100%
Extremely happy with treatment. Excellent customer service, felt very comfortable with the way my dental problem was solved. Gary went above and beyond in helping to restore my smile. Would heartily recommend to everyone. Thank you for such brilliant service and treatment.
Fantastic. Super quick service
(Warrington) -
Very helpful staff.repair to teeth first class would recommend.
(Warrington) -
Fantastic service, from my initial email to getting my repair work done less than 24 hours later. Follow up after care was also exemplary.
Very professional and friendly
(Warrington) -
From the reception staff to Gary,exceptional, professional caring service.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this surgery to anyone.
Delighted with the end result, just wished I had found the surgery years ago.
Thank you Gary, you were brilliant from start to finish.
(Warrington) -
Took mum there today they made her feel very welcome and at ease she’s looking forward to next visit thank you smiles and more
(Widnes) -
I visited Smiles and More for an a partial denture. They discuss your options with you and once you have decided the whole procedure is very precise and detailed. Despite the lockdown restrictions it only took 4 visits and I am very pleased with the results. Sal has done a great job. I can eat and drink properly again and feel much more confident. Thank you.
(Warrington) -
Would recommend Smiles and More to everyone ,excellent service .All the options available to me were clearly explained and the decision was left to myself which option to choose. Very fast and friendly service .
(Widnes) -
The first consultation was impressive and all revealing, because i have worn many sets of dentures over the past sixty years, i thought that i knew a bit about making and fitting dentures.
whilst I was talking i noticed that the consultant was observing me and taking notes.
he then explained the problems that i had with my current dentures and what needed to change to make the new set to both fit and be cosmeticely correct.
during the impression and fitting stages he made measurments and asked me to certain things that i had never exprienced before.
the end result is that i am very happy and pleased with my dentures.
I must also add that from my first visit i was made to feel very comfortable by the friendly staff.
Thankyou
(Warrington) -
MY wife has had dentures for a long time but then she started having problems with the lower set (they kept moving ) she went to a lot of dentists with no success. We then saw the advert for Smiles And Moore so we gave it go . After seeing Gary he made a new set for her NO problems any more !!! She had two slight adjustments where the lower set needed a tiny bit of tweeking absolutely fantastic since .She wishes she knew about Gary years ago .Tried the rest but Gary IS THE BEST
I am delighted with my new top denture,the improvement is 100% better! It has given my confidence back, Gary is a Gentlemen and a true professional explaining everything putting you at ease. The experience has been the best the team are all friendly and helpful.and I would highly recommend Smiles and More, the title is exactly what you get
Thankyou Gary.
(Warrington) -
Myself and wife have had dentures for some years now and been nothing but trouble but now since coming here we can eat proper again and feel more confident in ourselves 5***** from us thank you
(Widnes) -
I was impressed with Gary’s attention to detail to get the fit and bite of my dentures perfect. The quality of my dentures is excellent, they look great and they’ve given me a lot more confidence in wearing them. I would have no hesitation in recommending Smiles and More.
(Warrington) -
Fantastic service! I’ve had denture issues for years. I had a set of prestige dentures fitted in March it took around 8 weeks to bed in but now are really comfortable. It’s a real novelty having back teeth again!! Highly recommended.
Smiles and More is rated 4.93 based on 92 reviews