Simply Lending Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Lending Solutions
Read Simply Lending Solutions Reviews

01245209851

contact@simplysg.co.uk

Our advisor, Jamie, has been nothing short of amazing. He is attentive and very responsive. There are no silly questions and always replies in a clear and concise manner. Hopefully I won’t require Mortgage advice for quite a while, but when I do I’ll definitely contact Jamie at Simply Lending Solutions!
Thanks Matt - I will pass these comments on to Jamie and the team
Jamie and Tracey and everyone else at Simply Lending Solutions were a dream to work with. The process was simple and they worked really quickly at short notice to get our mortgage application through, with plenty of regular updates throughout. Thanks guys!
Hi Joanna. Thank you for your review and the mentions for the team, it really means a lot to us.
Gareth and the team at Simply Lending Solutions have been great in securing my mortgage offer, ensuring I understood all all of my available options and that I was choosing the right one for my personal circumstances. I can highly recommend their services.
Thank you so much for your kind words, we hope to see you back one day soon
Excellent service. Good communication and they keep you up to speed with everything.
Thanks Gareth. Speak soon!
I mainly dealt with Gareth who was amazing. Always available, super helpful and managed to get a straightforward deal for a loan amount and property that I thought would be much trickier. Easiest mortgage application I have ever done from start to finish. Thanks
Thanks for the review Adam. Great to hear that Gareth and the team added real value. See you again when the mortgage product gets close to renewal.
Astounding service! Super Fast! My main contact was Caroline who has been a pleasure to deal with throughout, keeping me informed at every stage and clearly explaining all aspects. The entire process has been a breeze! I contacted Simply after being messed around by 2 other Brokers and I got an agreement in principal within 24 hours. Since dealing with Simply, I have recommended them to numerous friends. Thanks everyone at Simply - Simply amazing! :-)
Thanks Geoff - We love a recommendation!
Amazing professional service delivered by a great experienced team, highly recommended
Thanks Michael. See you again next time.
Simply is the best when it comes to adverse credit a big thank you to Jenny reeves for pulling this off.this is nothing more then a miracle.
What a great review... Thanks Rohit, speak soon!
Quick & hassle free re mortgage from specialist lender to highstreet lender. Thank you Jamie for your help and knowledge in supporting us to get a better deal. I would highly recommend this service.
Thanks Yasmin, it's been a pleasure dealing with you
After trying for almost 8 years of trying to purchase my council property, Simply Lending Solutions has made it so easy, so simple and so fast to get a mortgage. Due to the pandemic, doing such an important thing online can make it so hard, but Simply Lending where actually super fast and I absolutely am for it. When all the banks were not giving me the mortgage deal I was after, I just can not believe how Simply Lending Solution found me 100% mortgage without EVEN A DEPOSIT! Will highly recommend and keep in my contacts for future property buys. 100% professionals in the mortgage industry. Thank you soo much especially Jamie.
Thanks Nafeesa - It is our pleasure to help and we are really happy for you.
Gareth had once again worked wonders for us. Professional and thorough with every step of the way explained clearly. We can’t thank him enough. This is the third time we’ve used Simply and we cannot rate Gareth and the company high enough.
Great to hear. Thank you for your kind words
We have had a great experience with our broker Gareth. From start to finish and the bits in between he was so helpful and easy to contact. Even whilst dealing with solicitors (who we know are a pain with communicating) he helped and gave reassurance. Gareth’s communication was spot on, and always replied or answered my call when ever I contacted him, if I was unable to get him, his friendly team were great at answering questions as they we all knew what I was taking about. He made the experience great, he got us an amazing deal where we save approx £500 a month. I would not hesitate to contact him again to see what he can do when our deal next runs out. I actually think he will miss me calling! All in all superb service and will be recommending to all friends and family if they need a remortgage. Thankyou again Gareth for all your help!
Thank you for this lovely review and hearing these words means so much to us. We can't wait to help you again in the future and if you do send your friends and family our way there's a £50 voucher for each person that you send our way that does a mortgage or life insurance ;)
They are professional, friendly, supportive and understanding all through the way. I got a great deal during my remortgage. Well done to Gareth!!
Lovely words Mr Adeniyi - Thank you!
An Excellent Service! From start to finish a thoroughly superb Service. Essentially the Simply Lending team pre-approved me for a mortgage, prior to having an offer accepted on a house. It enabled me to be move quickly on the purchase, and after an offer was accepted, it took less than a week for a valuation from the lender, and the mortgage offer came in 24 hours after the valuation. I am delighted with the outcome, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Simply Lending Team. Thanks for the support!
Thanks for the kind words Cliff
Very helpful, knowledgeable, and managed to get us a very good rate. I would highly recommend Simply Lending Solutions, and they are definitely worth speaking to!
Great feedback - Thank you so much for leaving your kind words :)
Jamie was incredibly helpful throughout and took all of the stress out for us. I would highly recommend his services
Thanks Florence - Jamie is a legend in these parts :)
Gareth was very helpful , open with the options and responsive. Despite the lender being very slow I always knew Gareth was chasing them for responses and kept me informed all along the way
Good to hear Gareth was on the ball. It was a pleasure dealing with you.
My husband and I are both contractors and had failed to get a mortgage offer with 3 other brokers. After contacting Simply Lending Solutions, I was amazed at their knowledge and expertise in the field. They put my mind at ease from the get go and were always available to answer any questions despite the lockdown. We will finally be moving into our dream very soon. A special thank you to Jamie, Abbie and Gareth for their hard work. 5 stars are not enough!
Reviews like yours make it all worth while. Thank you for your lovely words
Eddie's advice has been excellent and easy to understand. The mortgage application process has been quick. My mortgage offer accepted and a survey done within a week.
Great to hear. Eddy is a top broker :)
Eddy has been amazing throughout the whole process, very professional and efficient!
Great to hear - Thank you for your kind words