Simply Lending Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Lending Solutions
Read Simply Lending Solutions Reviews

01245209851

contact@simplysg.co.uk

They made everything very simple.
Fantastic service and communication throughout the process. It’s an emotional journey buying a new home and Frankie and Gareth not only dealt with all the technical side of the mortgage but also supported us emotionally! I’ve used the team many times and will continue to do so!
I am portfolio Landlord, and constantly need to revise finance on the property to get better option. Reaching many Broker but reaching Oliver Reece is my best top highlighted have ever experienced. He professionally assess my finance situation and profile, suggest most suitable option, prompt to chase approval, keep corresponding in clear method and response promptly. The above description is what a client like me need it, special during these pandemic period with not many finance option available. Oliver has made if for my case with his professional foresight skills and sharp knowledge in mind. I may wish him very best and success in his career and personal life.
Safoura, thank you for your very kind words. Oliver has been great for the team and his customers really are telling us positive things about him.
I've used Simply for over 4yrs now and cannot recommend them enough! I initially used them after going through a divorce and not having a great credit score and the team at Simply were great in dealing with my personal circumstances and finding me a mortgage deal. Since then I've used them for re-mortgages and for my partners mortgage and more recently changing my residential to a BTL too. Although my credit file is now fine and i don't need to use Simply anymore, I do because of the teams expertise and knowledge. Simply have helped me progress from securing my own residential property through to starting my property portfolio journey....Thank you Simply....I Simply couldn't have done it without you!
We love this review Virginia - Thank you so much for your custom
Communication was 10 stars. Oliver kept me up to date and on top of my situation the whole time. I understood that my situation was a bit rocky and frustrating but we got the result we needed at the end of it and very pleased with the service received. Would certainly reccomend to all this company.
Thanks for your kind words Moses. It was tough at certain points but you had the whole company supporting Oliver to get this through, we were all rooting for you!
Jamie and the team were brilliant,would highly recommend was very helpful and always a phone call away if needed any information or help.
Thanks Julie - Great to hear
Alex and the team have delivered on every request I made. This is backed up with superb support and proactive assistance from the start of the application all the way through to completion. I would recommend Simply Lending Solutions in a heartbeat
Thanks for the review Daniel. See you again when the deal is up.
Simply have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Caroline managed to secure us the mortgage we needed for our perfect home in extremely short notice. Her knowledge and experience is second to none. Her honesty, positivity and ability to meet specific needs made what is generally a highly stressful experience, a calm, relaxed and enjoyable one. Carmen was also a delight throughout the offer and valuation stage. My whole family use Simply for their mortgage needs and we cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank You!
Thanks Jamie - A lovely review. I will make sure the team see this.
I am extremely happy with my mortgage process with Simply Lending especially with Caroline, she has been so helpful in guiding me through the whole process, she informed me of every step as this was my first time applying for a mortgage and communicated regularly with me with updates and to make sure I had no concerns. My credit rating wasn't very good so I didn't think I would be able to apply for mortgage but Caroline made me feel comfortable and made me believe I could. My mortgage was accepted last year but unfortunately due to cladding issues we were unable to go ahead with the offer. Caroline made sure she kept contact with me in January, March, and then agin in June this year to keep in touch and keep up to date with the cladding issues, which is pretty impressive since I had not paid a fee for anything yet and they have other clients to service. She went out of her way to keep in touch which I really appreciated. Finally a year to the date from originally applying for the mortgage the cladding issues have been resolved and my mortgage has now all been approved. I would like to thank Caroline and the team for supporting me as a customer and I truly am appreciative of everything they did for me. They certainly went way beyond fantastic customer levels.
Amie, thank you so much for this review it really means a lot to us that you've taken the time out to give us such a glowing report. We look forward to helping you again soon.
Absolutely brilliant, I would recommend simply to anyone. Jamie was extremely responsive and helpful throughout (even with my technical stupidity). This team will most definitely help you if they can, quickly, professionally and honestly
Thanks Maria. Jamie is delighted with your kind words
Excellent quality service & the team were very pleasant to deal with...........highly recommend.
Thanks Neil
Great service throughout, very knowledgeable and real quality advice across my complete range of needs.
Thanks Ben
Gareth made my experience of getting a mortgage hassle free and easy. He was very efficient and made me feel very reassured throughout the whole process. Highly recommend
Thank you whoever you are for the kind words :)
My husband and I are really thankful that we chose Simply Lending as our mortgage brokers. Jamie and the team were amazing to work with. Their positivity was very encouraging. We were kept updated every step of the way and finally got the mortgage offer we had hoped for. Words cannot express our gratitude. Thank you!
Thanks for the kind words Helen :)
Caroline and her team guide us through the whole process, their service was excellent, we felt we really had someone on our side fighting for us, we would definitely recommend their services to everyone, it is worth every penny!
We are pretty sure Caroline would fight to the death if need be. She is great to have on your side. Thanks for the review Rafael.
This is the third time I have used Simply and each time the experience has been amazing. The process is straightforward and extremely quick even in Covid rush my offer took a matter of a few weeks. I was kept up to date with progress and got the best rate on the market. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
See you again for the 4th time soon!
Fantastic service by all. Big thanks to Jamie, Kerry and the team for sorting out the mortgage in a very professional manner., highly recommended.
Everyone here are really happy we got your mortgage sorted. See you again in the future Stacy
Our advisor, Jamie, has been nothing short of amazing. He is attentive and very responsive. There are no silly questions and always replies in a clear and concise manner. Hopefully I won’t require Mortgage advice for quite a while, but when I do I’ll definitely contact Jamie at Simply Lending Solutions!
Thanks Matt - I will pass these comments on to Jamie and the team
Jamie and Tracey and everyone else at Simply Lending Solutions were a dream to work with. The process was simple and they worked really quickly at short notice to get our mortgage application through, with plenty of regular updates throughout. Thanks guys!
Hi Joanna. Thank you for your review and the mentions for the team, it really means a lot to us.
Gareth and the team at Simply Lending Solutions have been great in securing my mortgage offer, ensuring I understood all all of my available options and that I was choosing the right one for my personal circumstances. I can highly recommend their services.
Thank you so much for your kind words, we hope to see you back one day soon
Simply Lending Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 110 reviews