Simply Lending Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Lending Solutions
Read Simply Lending Solutions Reviews

01245209851

contact@simplysg.co.uk

Caroline and Abbie have been very helpful and easy to contact every step of the way! I would highlight recommend them and would go back to them if ever required in the future
Lovely words to describe our team, we think they are great too!
Fantastic service, frequently updated by the broker and everything was done efficiently. Would highly recommend Simply Lending Solutions to anyone.
Great to hear the team looked after you really well, see you again soon!
Excellent service
Friendly staff who can't do enough
Speedy service
Keep you well informed
Would 100% recommend
Thanks for the review Mark, very much appreciated
As a first time buyer I was understandably nervous about the whole mortgage application process, but my advisor Gareth took time to explain everything in detail and guided me through the process from start to finish. Would recommend and thanks again!
Thanks for the great review.

If you do recommend us then make sure they tell us you have, we like to send vouchers out as a thank you.
Really can't say enough a few years ago I was not in a good place financial and simply lending solutions still managed to get me a mortgage at a good rate so good and easy my key worker Caroline was so helpful keeping me updated even on a weekend thanks
Thank you for your kind words, it has been a pleasure dealing with you, we will be in touch before that product ends :)
Outstanding service from Simply as usual. Jamie made the whole process of getting a new mortgage deal easy to understand, completed swiftly and very straightforward. Thanks.
Great to hear you've had a good experience Richard. Looking forward to speaking with you again in the future.
Excellent service, friendly and professional service. highly recommended. Thanks Jamie
Thanks Sarah. Hopefully we can help again next time. Have a lovely weekend.
Excellent service with good communication and support
Thanks for the review Andrew, it's been a pleasure dealing with you.
Great service from start to finish. Would highly recommend
Thanks Ben, glad we could help.
I have used Simply Lending for a few years now. However, finding myself in a different situation, (my husband and I are separating), Jamie and the team have been working with me since September on my different options. I have fallen in love with many different properties waiting for my house to be sold, but the Simply Team have managed to find a solution to all the problems I threw at them! They really are terrific and well worth the money. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them.
Thank you for the review Ruth. I have passed your kind words around the team. Jamie will be in touch in the future for a catch up!
Fantastic!! super easy and swift .. great service and Gareth was outstanding !
Thanks for the review - Gareth is indeed outstanding :)
excellent service provided by simply lending solutions, excellent advice and support from Helen Matthews and Joanne Challis
Thank you for your comments Rob - It's been a pleasure helping you and we look forward to chatting again soon.
Very helpful and efficient service
Thanks for the review Sandra. We hope to help you again when your mortgage needs reviewing.
Amazing & in record time Thank you Gareth
Thanks for the review Rachel
The team at Simply Lending Solutions are an absolute godsend, Jamie and the team were very patient, persistent and responsive with our very complex case. They go out of their way to help clients, friendly throughout but most of all patient. Thank you so much for all your help these past few months. We may not have achieved the original plan, but the end result was way better! Jamie, Gareth, Abbie and Liam - keep up the great work and top customer service! All the best!
Michelle. Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure dealing with you and we are delighted that we got a good result. Liam is particularly excited that he got a mention.

Have a great weekend!

The Simply Team
The Team have been a great help and all steps in the progress were clearly explained.
Thanks Sam. Hopefully chat again when the product is up for renewal.
Excellent service by all staff, highly recommend, kept informed of progress and very easy to talk too, James is a star, many thanks
Thank you for your review and we agree, James is a star!
Excellent and efficient service.
Simply and staff are great, easy going, straight forward, simple, finding best deals and most of all they are no time waster
Great to hear. See you again soon.
Excellent service. Caroline and team always on hand to answer questions. Smooth and efficient process. Thanks again.
It's always good to hear nice things said about us, thank you for taking the time to leave a review
Simply Lending Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews