Simply Lending Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Lending Solutions
Read Simply Lending Solutions Reviews

01245209851

contact@simplysg.co.uk

After trying for almost 8 years of trying to purchase my council property, Simply Lending Solutions has made it so easy, so simple and so fast to get a mortgage.

Due to the pandemic, doing such an important thing online can make it so hard, but Simply Lending where actually super fast and I absolutely am for it.

When all the banks were not giving me the mortgage deal I was after, I just can not believe how Simply Lending Solution found me 100% mortgage without EVEN A DEPOSIT!

Will highly recommend and keep in my contacts for future property buys.

100% professionals in the mortgage industry.

Thank you soo much especially Jamie.
Thanks Nafeesa - It is our pleasure to help and we are really happy for you.
Gareth had once again worked wonders for us. Professional and thorough with every step of the way explained clearly. We can’t thank him enough.

This is the third time we’ve used Simply and we cannot rate Gareth and the company high enough.
Great to hear. Thank you for your kind words
We have had a great experience with our broker Gareth. From start to finish and the bits in between he was so helpful and easy to contact. Even whilst dealing with solicitors (who we know are a pain with communicating) he helped and gave reassurance. Gareth’s communication was spot on, and always replied or answered my call when ever I contacted him, if I was unable to get him, his friendly team were great at answering questions as they we all knew what I was taking about. He made the experience great, he got us an amazing deal where we save approx £500 a month. I would not hesitate to contact him again to see what he can do when our deal next runs out. I actually think he will miss me calling! All in all superb service and will be recommending to all friends and family if they need a remortgage. Thankyou again Gareth for all your help!
Thank you for this lovely review and hearing these words means so much to us. We can't wait to help you again in the future and if you do send your friends and family our way there's a £50 voucher for each person that you send our way that does a mortgage or life insurance ;)
They are professional, friendly, supportive and understanding all through the way. I got a great deal during my remortgage.
Well done to Gareth!!
Lovely words Mr Adeniyi - Thank you!
An Excellent Service!
From start to finish a thoroughly superb Service. Essentially the Simply Lending team pre-approved me for a mortgage, prior to having an offer accepted on a house. It enabled me to be move quickly on the purchase, and after an offer was accepted, it took less than a week for a valuation from the lender, and the mortgage offer came in 24 hours after the valuation.
I am delighted with the outcome, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Simply Lending Team.
Thanks for the support!
Thanks for the kind words Cliff
Very helpful, knowledgeable, and managed to get us a very good rate. I would highly recommend Simply Lending Solutions, and they are definitely worth speaking to!
Great feedback - Thank you so much for leaving your kind words :)
Jamie was incredibly helpful throughout and took all of the stress out for us. I would highly recommend his services
Thanks Florence - Jamie is a legend in these parts :)
Gareth was very helpful , open with the options and responsive. Despite the lender being very slow I always knew Gareth was chasing them for responses and kept me informed all along the way
Good to hear Gareth was on the ball. It was a pleasure dealing with you.
My husband and I are both contractors and had failed to get a mortgage offer with 3 other brokers. After contacting Simply Lending Solutions, I was amazed at their knowledge and expertise in the field. They put my mind at ease from the get go and were always available to answer any questions despite the lockdown. We will finally be moving into our dream very soon.

A special thank you to Jamie, Abbie and Gareth for their hard work. 5 stars are not enough!
Reviews like yours make it all worth while. Thank you for your lovely words
Eddie's advice has been excellent and easy to understand. The mortgage application process has been quick. My mortgage offer accepted and a survey done within a week.
Great to hear. Eddy is a top broker :)
Eddy has been amazing throughout the whole process, very professional and efficient!
Great to hear - Thank you for your kind words
This is the second time I've worked with Simply Lending Solutions and the reason I went to them again was due to my first experience and the second was equally as professional, efficient and easy. A great service with helpful staff ;-).
Thanks for the review Melanie - Always a pleasure to help, looking forward to the 3rd time!
Simply lending solutions have been fantastic throughout our buying process. We are first time buyers so didn't know everything about what buying entails, but Gareth our mortgage advisor has made everything seem smooth and given us information along the way. Very quick responses and good communication. Strongly recommend for anyone looking for a reliable mortgage advisor
Thank you for your very kind words.

Please feel free to recommend Simply, we do thank our clients with vouchers for referring business our way :)
A huge thank you to Liam and Gareth who secured our new mortgage. Great service. Thank you
Thanks for bearing with us whilst we badgered the lender to get your mortgage over the line
Excellent service with a personal touch. Eddy went that extra mile to explain things. He even sacrificed his valuable time out of office to speak to me as and when needed. I would recommend Simply Lending to friends and family without second thoughts.
Lovely review - Thank you for your custom, we are here anytime you need us.
Eddy was very helpful and he gave appropriate advice. He has kept us informed about what is going on at every stage.
Amazing service - really great communication, quick process, Eddy is awesome.
Thanks Sam - It was a pleasure helping you get the mortgage offer
Absolutely fantastic. Jamie and Abbie took care of our mortgage and made it a smooth and painless experience. They kept my partner and I up to date all the way through and gave clear advice.

I could not recommend this company enough. They were superb. I’d give them 6 Stars if possible

Thanks
Mike
We love this review - Thank you so much Mike
The whole process from start to finish was exceptional- the staff were brilliant ,the communication was brilliant- I wouldn’t trust anyone else to look after my finances in the future.
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words.
thank you for your help, support and professionalism. It's been great working with you and everyone in your team was very proactive and supportive.
I also loved the communication , updates and that Caroline's colleagues stepped in, in her absence, and they kept me updated. I think it was something really lovely , as communication is so important , as lots of people feel very stressed/anxious during the mortgage process.
Thank you for your lovely review. It has been a pleasure helping you.
Simply Lending Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 84 reviews