Simplylendingsolutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simplylendingsolutions
Read Simplylendingsolutions Reviews

01245209851

Excellent service with good communication and support
Thanks for the review Andrew, it's been a pleasure dealing with you.
Great service from start to finish. Would highly recommend
Thanks Ben, glad we could help.
I have used Simply Lending for a few years now. However, finding myself in a different situation, (my husband and I are separating), Jamie and the team have been working with me since September on my different options. I have fallen in love with many different properties waiting for my house to be sold, but the Simply Team have managed to find a solution to all the problems I threw at them! They really are terrific and well worth the money. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them.
Thank you for the review Ruth. I have passed your kind words around the team. Jamie will be in touch in the future for a catch up!
Fantastic!! super easy and swift .. great service and Gareth was outstanding !
Thanks for the review - Gareth is indeed outstanding :)
excellent service provided by simply lending solutions, excellent advice and support from Helen Matthews and Joanne Challis
Thank you for your comments Rob - It's been a pleasure helping you and we look forward to chatting again soon.
Very helpful and efficient service
Thanks for the review Sandra. We hope to help you again when your mortgage needs reviewing.
Amazing & in record time Thank you Gareth
Thanks for the review Rachel
The team at Simply Lending Solutions are an absolute godsend, Jamie and the team were very patient, persistent and responsive with our very complex case. They go out of their way to help clients, friendly throughout but most of all patient. Thank you so much for all your help these past few months. We may not have achieved the original plan, but the end result was way better! Jamie, Gareth, Abbie and Liam - keep up the great work and top customer service! All the best!
Michelle. Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure dealing with you and we are delighted that we got a good result. Liam is particularly excited that he got a mention.

Have a great weekend!

The Simply Team
The Team have been a great help and all steps in the progress were clearly explained.
Thanks Sam. Hopefully chat again when the product is up for renewal.
Excellent service by all staff, highly recommend, kept informed of progress and very easy to talk too, James is a star, many thanks
Thank you for your review and we agree, James is a star!
Excellent and efficient service.
Simply and staff are great, easy going, straight forward, simple, finding best deals and most of all they are no time waster
Great to hear. See you again soon.
Excellent service. Caroline and team always on hand to answer questions. Smooth and efficient process. Thanks again.
It's always good to hear nice things said about us, thank you for taking the time to leave a review
Very efficient, & kept us informed throughout the process. Found the right product for our needs & delivered it as timely as possible
Excellent to hear. Please get in touch again in the future!
He is “TRUE TO THE CAUSE” - Gareth Hutchings my Senior Case Manager has impressed me again with his utmost dedication and consistency as he kept me well informed and aid strong support for the successful outcome of my remortgage application. Pure magic – thanks again, Gareth from Simply Lending Solutions. Alison :)
Thank you Alison - Your kind words mean a lot to us.
THANK YOU!, “Caroline Raxworthy” at “Simply Lending Solutions” – Caroline is truly amazing – she sourced me the best remortgage deal for my complex situation, throughout she kept me well-informed which helped me to make informed decisions. Caroline, I trust that your warm personality and exceptional client care prevails as you continue to help infinite more people with related finance matters. Best wishes x - Alison
Alison, thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure dealing with you.
Super fast service and great communication throughout!
Thank you. Hopefully we will see you again in the future
Thanks Jo, and thank you Helen also. Working with you has been great all the way through this long long process. We will be sure to work with you again in the future, and to pass on your details to anyone who needs mortgage help. 🙂 Thanks you again, Georgia and Mike
What a lovely review. Thank you both for your kind words.
Excellent service
Great service from Helen & Jo, we will return for our next product in two years. Thank you 😀
Simplylendingsolutions is rated 5.00 based on 41 reviews