Simply Lending Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Lending Solutions
Read Simply Lending Solutions Reviews

01245209851

contact@simplysg.co.uk

Eddie's advice has been excellent and easy to understand. The mortgage application process has been quick. My mortgage offer accepted and a survey done within a week.
Eddy has been amazing throughout the whole process, very professional and efficient!
This is the second time I've worked with Simply Lending Solutions and the reason I went to them again was due to my first experience and the second was equally as professional, efficient and easy. A great service with helpful staff ;-).
Thanks for the review Melanie - Always a pleasure to help, looking forward to the 3rd time!
Simply lending solutions have been fantastic throughout our buying process. We are first time buyers so didn't know everything about what buying entails, but Gareth our mortgage advisor has made everything seem smooth and given us information along the way. Very quick responses and good communication. Strongly recommend for anyone looking for a reliable mortgage advisor
Thank you for your very kind words.

Please feel free to recommend Simply, we do thank our clients with vouchers for referring business our way :)
A huge thank you to Liam and Gareth who secured our new mortgage. Great service. Thank you
Thanks for bearing with us whilst we badgered the lender to get your mortgage over the line
Excellent service with a personal touch. Eddy went that extra mile to explain things. He even sacrificed his valuable time out of office to speak to me as and when needed. I would recommend Simply Lending to friends and family without second thoughts.
Lovely review - Thank you for your custom, we are here anytime you need us.
Eddy was very helpful and he gave appropriate advice. He has kept us informed about what is going on at every stage.
Amazing service - really great communication, quick process, Eddy is awesome.
Thanks Sam - It was a pleasure helping you get the mortgage offer
Absolutely fantastic. Jamie and Abbie took care of our mortgage and made it a smooth and painless experience. They kept my partner and I up to date all the way through and gave clear advice.

I could not recommend this company enough. They were superb. I’d give them 6 Stars if possible

Thanks
Mike
We love this review - Thank you so much Mike
The whole process from start to finish was exceptional- the staff were brilliant ,the communication was brilliant- I wouldn’t trust anyone else to look after my finances in the future.
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words.
thank you for your help, support and professionalism. It's been great working with you and everyone in your team was very proactive and supportive.
I also loved the communication , updates and that Caroline's colleagues stepped in, in her absence, and they kept me updated. I think it was something really lovely , as communication is so important , as lots of people feel very stressed/anxious during the mortgage process.
Thank you for your lovely review. It has been a pleasure helping you.
I dealt with a colleague called Gareth Hutchings and his professionalism throughout the process was superb.

My application was always going to be difficult being self-employed and the current economy but Gareth ensured I was always updated with every step of the way and helped support me through all paperwork that was required.

I would 100% use Simplylending and in particular Gareth Hutchings again for my next mortgage review and will recommend them to all my friends/family.
Lovely words! Thank you so much.
Brilliant people brilliant service highly recommend
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to helping you again soon
Simply Lending Solutions gave me great advice on my available remortgaging options and made clear recommendations for the best market products. The whole process was extremely straight forward and their staff were helpful and professional at all times.
Thanks Neil, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Tell your friends about us and receive a £50 voucher for anyone that you send our way that completes a mortgage through us.
Good deal, always in contact to keep me up to date.
Thanks Nick. Looking forward to helping you again in the future
Excellent service, kept up to date every step of the way and answered all our questions without delay.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We hope to help you again soon.
Know what their talking about and provide good advise. No pressure applied and dealt very promptly
Hi Ben - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Speak soon hopefully
Fantastic service from start to finish.
Great service from Gareth - everything was straightforward despite difficult times with the current pandemic.
Thanks Gareth
Thank you for your comments - It's been a pleasure working with you
This is the second time i have used Simply, Caroline is brilliant, nothing was to much trouble, dispute us making constant changes. If you want the best advice and the best service talk to Caroline at Simply, that is the best advice i can give anyone reading this. A 5 Star review for a 5 Star organisation. Thank you Simply!
What a lovely review. Thank you Simon - Hopefully we will see you for the third time :)
Simply Lending Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 75 reviews