Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Sarah
"Very happy with my new wig!!"
AllyR
"I am new to wearing wigs and was wary and a bit nervous about ordering online however, it's all been good so far. Simply Wigs is the first and only site I have used and have now ordered a few wigs which have all been fine. Their styles are up to date and the quality is excellent, I returned one that didn't quite suit me and there was no hassle at all in returning it. I have found their prices are lower than other suppliers and the packaging is lovely .......and the little chocolate that comes with your order is a nice touch! .... I'm extremely happy with their service and would definitely recommend Simple Wigs to others. My pis is me wearing Rae by Rene of Paris in Ice Blonde x"
Sarah Booth
"I had a wonderful experience with simply wigs. Being a younger girl looking to find a wig through radiotherapy hair loss was daunting and knocked my confidence until I came across simply wigs. Jodie was amazing and suggested I send up some photos discreetly of how my hair looks now and what it used to look like. She then sent me colour matches and wigs/toppers that she thought would best suit me. A few days later they came and I was absolutely over the moon- It gave me my smile back and the comments I’ve had from friends and family are so uplifting. It looks so realistic and the detailing is perfect. Thank you so much!! Sarah Booth"
Emma
"More fabulous service from Simply Wigs! This is my third purchase (hair, plus care products) and they continue to delight! Highly recommended x"
Lauren
"The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, giving excellent colour choices. The selection of high quality products is vast. Thanks Simply Wigs"
Emma
"Wonderful customer service, the ladies at Simply Wigs have been very helpful indeed and helped me gain much confidence. I recently bought two wigs, my favourite being Shilo in Nutmeg F. Highly recommended!! xx"
Gwen
"They are the best wigs ever,I've never had any problems with them at all."
Jackie
"I’ve worn wigs from being 3 years old I have Alopecia totalis I am now 56 I have finally found a wig what suits me. Having to wear them daily I find them easy to wash just shake and leave. The wig in the photo I’ve had a while so you can tell they last Always delivered promptly with a chocolate"
Kathleen McSparran
"Simple Wigs is simply the best. I love their wigs, and if there’s a problem they sort it out quickly. I also look forward to a Friday, expectedly waiting for another fabulous wig to suit me on bargain Friday. I tell everyone about Simple Wigs and why not. Great service and great wigs."
Darcey
"Today was a momentous occasion for me as it was the first time I went outside dressed fully as Darcey. It was thanks to the quality and style and colour of the wig I bought from you that gave me confidence. A big thanks from Darcey xx"
Mandy
"Great service and amazing choice! Such speedy delivery - can’t imagine using anyone else! Ordered two different styles to see which worked best and am keeping both!"
Unverified Reviewer
"Brilliant website very informative and efficient"
Maria Teresa Rigione
"Simply Wigs made my shopping experience a real pleasure, they have an amazing website full of informations, best quality products and prices and a stunning customer service!I’m absolutely satisfied and I’m sure to buy again and again! Thank you so much Simply Wigs💋❤️😍 Maria Teresa"
Unverified Reviewer
"The quality of the wig far outweighed my expectations. I only have one regret; I wish I had started wearing wigs a long time ago. The compliments I’ve received have been overwhelming. A great company and delivery and packaging are of the highest quality also."
Angie
"So very, very happy with my new Brenna wig in Silver Stone. This is my 4th wig I have bought from Simply Wigs and can highly recommend them for their friendly and efficient service. Always excellent quality. The chocolate was very welcome too thank you."
Lynne Johnson
"I've got so much confidence now I'm the happy owner of my simply wigs i love them so much, thank you so much Simply wigs you have changed my life"
Verified Reviewer
"This is my first wig and I am very happy with my choice. It looks natural which is very important to me. It’s so comfy I don’t even notice it’s on it feels part of me. Very happy with simply wigs from ordering to receiving. Wig packaged beatifully and also good price"
Archie Allison
"Excellent web site and quick response to my order.Wig arrived in a matter of days and didn’t disappoint.I am part of the trans community as I’m sure many of your customer are and I would be quite happy to recommend Simply Wigs to others."
Hilary Letch
"I love the huge range of wigs that you have. There is always something that is just what I'm looking for an is within my price range."
Mandy Robbie
"I have just bought my first wig, I was very nervous. But I couldn't be happier, it look's fantastic. And the staff at Simply Wigs are so helpful when you phone for advice."
Sheila English
"Am I happy you bet I am , I spent ages trying to find a two tone grey wig to no avail .Then bingo I found your site , it fits well and suit me ,I just did not want to go grey grey ,I would look to old despite being 72 ..If anyone is of the same mindset choose Sandy grey"
Angie
"So happy and confident wearing my new Amal in Silver Stone."
Kathleen McSparran
"I’m absolutely delighted with simple Wigs because the wigs are of the highest quality and the staff are professional and simply wigs make me feel young. What more could a granny ask for"
Susan Harflette
"Ordering was simple, selecting the colour was more difficult. No sooner had I ordered I received notification it had been despatched and then delivery quite soon after, all within 6 days with weekend in middle. Very impressed. Wig was beautifully wrapped. I was delighted when I saw it. Beautiful colour, style and quality. Have worn it and received positive comments. Highly recommend Simply Wigs on their excellent website, ease of ordering and quick efficient delivery. Thank you."
Wanda
"Simply Wigs is by far the best wig website around. Not only are they the best price but they have put a lot of thought into what would make the wig buying process easier, there is plenty of information on the wig styles and colours plus you very often get to see you wig modelled by real people not just swan neck models, also there is a 360 degree which is very helpful. If when you do get your new wig you decided it’s not quite right for you returning your wig is easy so you don’t have to worry about getting it wrong, which we all do from time to time!!! All in all Simply Wigs is a fabulous site for wig wearers and I’m so happy to be a regular customer."
Steffi Barnett
"Fantastic service, huge selection, helpful, responsive... what more can I say? Oh, just one thing, maybe add "Trans" to your list of reasons why... I know some trans women like to remain anonymous, but there are lots who are open."
Heather Stanley
"Simple Wigs offer a great selection of wigs on offer and provide a great service. I’ve made several purchases from them and I’m totally happy. Highly recommended."
June
"Great selection of styles, friendly service, good delivery - and a chocolate! I have thinning hair and am just exhausted with trying to tweak it into life. My new Debbie wig is like a time machine. Love it!"
Sally Williams
"I have Alopecia Universalis and I am quite fussy about what I choose to wear on my head. It seems that other suppliers think that because you are bald you don't want to be funky anymore. Your Christine headscarves are not only super comfortable (the bamboo makes them cool in the summer and warm in the winter) but also I can choose different colors to match my outfits. Thank you for making this middle aged bald woman feel slightly human again. Sally xx"
Unverified Reviewer
"I have just bought my third wig from Simply Wigs and can honestly say that I wouldn't contemplate shopping anywhere else. The site is very user friendly and the service second to none. Not to mention the competitive prices of the wigs. Great company all round."
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 2,131 reviews