Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Doreen Schmitt
"I love it, it's so pretty....easy to waer"
You look lovely Doreen! A really pretty style :)
Becca (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and lovely soft real hair"
You look lovely!
Thank you for the review.
Hazel (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Avril Rowlands
"Excellent choice of wigs with very detailed descriptions of all aspects of each wig . Able to contact their staff by phone or message if you need advice too . Every Friday there is a different wig offered at a much reduced price ."
You look lovely Avril! Thank you for your smashing review.
Emma-Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Unverified Reviewer
"Great selection, good value and Excellent customer service!"
Tracey
"I contacted Simply Wigs on the telephone and they were amazing. They helped me so much and encouraged me to choose 4 wigs ready for my appointment at their shop. When we arrived we were made to feel very welcome with tea and biscuits and our own personal assistant. The wigs I had chosen were ready in the salon and I was given help every step of the way trying them on and getting hints and advice throughout. The team are all really friendly and supportive. We bought 3 of the wigs I’d chosen and all of the products needed to care for them. Simply Wigs contacted me by email following my visit, thanking us for our business and offering further support if needed plus a link to a video about how to wash and care for my new wigs. I would recommend to anyone new to wearing wigs to make an appointment and visit their shop."
(Simply Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
Patricia Cook
"I lost my hair 10 years ago, my Hairdresser started finding small round patches coming out of my massif head of hair, so, she knew of a shop in Woodhall Spa in Lincolnshire and arranged to meet me there, this shop sold Simply Wigs, and the rest is history. I found the most wonderful help from the two ladies from whom I bought several wigs, at that time I cannot imagine what I would have done without all their help. I wore my first one once when I went back to see them, it was 7 years old and they could not believe how well it had worn, I still have it, amongst many more. Thank you Simply Wigs, for being there."
Wendy Honebon
"Always very helpful good returns policy"
Jackie Walker
"I have used simply wigs for the last five years. I have never had any problems with either delivery or the hair pieces. I have alopecia so need a wig I can use all the time. On daily usage they last about 6 months. I do have a spare one I use for cooking as I have singed them before now"
Sarah
"My friend had recommended Simply Wigs as the go to place in the North. I was not disappointed, Jodie was simply amazing. She listened carefully to what I wanted, calmed my nerves and instilled absolute confidence in me. She found the perfect wig for me and styled it beautifully.....people I'm close to don't recognise it's a wig. Great price at £169...I spent £129 at my hairdressers the last time I went so the wig is excellent value for money. Great service and great product...I will be back. Thank you Jodie!"
(Simply Shop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Jan MacDonald
"I always have had great customer service from Simply Wigs, very friendly and helpful 😊"
Verified Buyer
"My Erika wig is stunning.The service was second to none very quick easy transaction would definitely recommend simply wigs chocy nice touch"
Jennie Gordon
"They are so pleasant, and I have had a problem over the years trying to find the colour that suits - it has been no trouble to them - I am now so pleased and thrilled - I have the image I want, which has given me the most incredible confidence boost."
Sam Taylor
"Thank you Jodie for looking after me and helping me pick the kylie human hair wig, nothing was to much trouble for the lovely ladies that work at simply wigs... would highly recommend simply wigs, 5* service. Many thanks"
Kay Harrold
"Simply Wigs is Simply the Best! Fantastic customer service, very helpful, easy to contact by phone or email with a quick response to both. I am delighted with my new topper, totally in love with my new hair! Suberb quality and very easy to fit, I wore mine straight from the box, no extra styling needed. Thank you Simply Wigs, I will definitely be back for more! Xx"
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and competent service"
Jan Whitham
"Fantastic customer service and a great selection. Really hard choosing a wig for the first time, but after returning one that didn't suit, I found one that made me feel normal again, and even a little bit glam! Love this Kia by Rene of Paris in moccachino LR. Great prices and really useful videos of wig styles uploaded by Simply Wigs on YouTube really helped too."
Emma Ringsell
"Really pleased with my ponytail & great value for money I would definitely recommend!"
Pearl Sheils
"Very good service,, always a satisfactory result. Value for money and life changing product."
Verified Buyer
"I love the quality, style and the realistic hair density, especially around the hairline. It’s the perfect balance. I had to choose a slightly darker shade than my ideal but I am loving it nevertheless! Especially, in the fall when you go to darker shades with the fall colors of my wardrobe."
Alison Garner
"My first experience was exellent. The service was first class & I will reccommend them & will be buying from them again."
Claudia Burmeister
"I have ordered the Ellen Wille Shuffle in Champagne rooted. I had some really nice support from someone called Becca! She was in touch with me via email since I have ordered from overseas. In just 7 days I had the wig. It was wrapped so lovely that it felt like unwrapping a present. It fits perfectly and I was ready to go by just taking the wig out of the box and onto my head. Will definitely recommend and buy again. Thank you!!!"
Karen Massin
"After the chemo mio bio hair grew back but has become thin and fine and therefore I’ve decided to keep it short which is very easy when playing sports. I use wigs now as an accessory so that I can change hair style whenever I want to. Simply Wigs has excellent prices and an outstanding customer service. I like the Ellen Wille Java wig in Champagne Rooted very much: very versatile and easy, just shake and go..."
Caroline Arrowsmith
"the website is easy to use and covered a huge range of options with clear information about each wig. Communicationsabout delivery very clear and products arrived on time. I would like a clearer sample of the colour choices but so far, I have been very happy with the wig I ordered."
Tracey Blunn
"Great hair style. Light and comfortable."
Valerie Bailey
"Simply Wigs are a great company to deal with. Efficient service and always helpful if I have any queries. On the odd occasion I have had to return an item, there has been no hassle, which cannot be said for a lot of suppliers. Top marks for all aspect of their service."
Annette Willis
"Amazing, people kind thoughtful excellent product 'miles of style' Raquel Welch. Thank you"
Gemma Quinn
"Fantastic service, speedy delivery and beautiful wig as described and packaged beautifully x"
Ruth Rowe
"I always have good service from Simply Wigs & understanding of wig wearers. Thank you."
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service and amazing product. The transfer eyebrows are do realistic and have stayed on for approx 4 days before having to renew."
Rosemary Hewitt
"Fast and friendly service. Love the item I bought. Great colour choice."
Simply Wigs is rated 4.86 based on 2,950 reviews