Simply Car Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Simply Car

care@simplycar.co.uk

Groby Road

Telephone

How would you rate Simply Car?

"ordered set off wind deflectors 2 mins into fitting the egde broke off very poor quality through the rest in the bin waste off money not recommended"
"I received very poor quality wind deflector. Two are broken while installation. I strongly advise not to buy from them."
"Ordered a boot liner which was due to come in a couple of days. A week later I called up the number, and the boot liner had been lost in transit, so they ordered another one. Again, a week later it still hadn't come, and it had been lost in transit. Due to the boot liners getting lost, they were out of stock! And I was only offered a refund. The staff were polite, however on a couple of occasions, I called and they said they would get back to me and never did, so I had to chase them up. I understand that it is their courier that is the issue, but yet they kept sending it with the same one! Not a very happy customer."
"I ordered a set of window deflectors for my car and a battery boost pack, the parts arrived quickly and were extremely well packaged, unfortunately, one of the deflectors still managed to suffer some breakage in transit. However a quick email to their salespeople and what I can only describe as phenomenal customer service they dispatched a compleat new set without argument. 100% recommended, I will definitely use them again."
"Terrible QUALITY OF PRODUCTS, RECEIVED ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBE, DEFECTED, SELLER NOT ACCEPTED RETURN! TERRIBLE! SCAM! FRAUD!"
"Defectors were exactly what l wanted and ordered.And were delivered when stated.Still haven't fitted them but lm sure there will be no problem."
"Communication was good"
"gfthjykl;.'/# lk;;lkjl;kjlkj"
"It was easy to fit and it works very well in our car and the dogs are happy with it. Would say it to anyone needing this item to go ahead and buy it you won't be sorrey"
"Arrived promptly and works okay. Which you need it to when a Tyre is low."
"A very good fit and kept the frost of my windows."
"good products at great prices"
"Good product, recommended."
"Great product at a very competitive price"
"Simple way to do quick insurance"
"it done it job for my pet"
"does what it says on the tin"
"Simple but efficient and well priced."
"Fitted perfect"
"Easy to fit dog guard & does the job perfectly!"
Simply Car is rated 4.79 based on 279 reviews