Simply Car Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Simply Car

care@simplycar.co.uk

Groby Road

Tell us how Simply Car made you happy

"This company advertising for next day delivery but after one week they haven't sent any product and after 15 days they haven't processed refund yet. If I don't get refund within 3 days I must have to inform the bank and police as a fraud company. People are requested not to make any order. thanks"
"Failed to fulfil my order, blamed on new computer systems. Still fighting to get my refund. Don't order from this company."
"very pleased with my wind deflectors were packaged really well and fitted well on car quality of them are brilliant"
"I ordered on Monday. I still haven’t received my order. It was expected on the 20/02/19. I’m so disappointed, the Customer Service team advised me that it will be delivered on the 21/02/2019 and it still isn’t here? I never recieved my tracking details and I am unable to contact the team. I am not happy and will not be ordering from here again, it gives me the impression that they are not a legit company."
"I phoned them and I was served in a perfect way by Mr PATRICK KELLEY.....great job...N Bbancu"
"Ordering online very easy"
"They send me wrong wiper blades, then tells me its my fall, i ordered wrong. Not happy with service"
"Ordered wind deflectors and 5 minutes into fitting one of the edges broke off, I contacted them but told me I need to order a whole new set at full price. Very poor customer service would not order anything from them."
"ordered set off wind deflectors 2 mins into fitting the egde broke off very poor quality through the rest in the bin waste off money not recommended"
"I received very poor quality wind deflector. Two are broken while installation. I strongly advise not to buy from them."
"Ordered a boot liner which was due to come in a couple of days. A week later I called up the number, and the boot liner had been lost in transit, so they ordered another one. Again, a week later it still hadn't come, and it had been lost in transit. Due to the boot liners getting lost, they were out of stock! And I was only offered a refund. The staff were polite, however on a couple of occasions, I called and they said they would get back to me and never did, so I had to chase them up. I understand that it is their courier that is the issue, but yet they kept sending it with the same one! Not a very happy customer."
"I ordered a set of window deflectors for my car and a battery boost pack, the parts arrived quickly and were extremely well packaged, unfortunately, one of the deflectors still managed to suffer some breakage in transit. However a quick email to their salespeople and what I can only describe as phenomenal customer service they dispatched a compleat new set without argument. 100% recommended, I will definitely use them again."
"Terrible QUALITY OF PRODUCTS, RECEIVED ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBE, DEFECTED, SELLER NOT ACCEPTED RETURN! TERRIBLE! SCAM! FRAUD!"
"Defectors were exactly what l wanted and ordered.And were delivered when stated.Still haven't fitted them but lm sure there will be no problem."
"Communication was good"
"gfthjykl;.'/# lk;;lkjl;kjlkj"
"It was easy to fit and it works very well in our car and the dogs are happy with it. Would say it to anyone needing this item to go ahead and buy it you won't be sorrey"
"Arrived promptly and works okay. Which you need it to when a Tyre is low."
"A very good fit and kept the frost of my windows."
"good products at great prices"
Simply Car is rated 4.72 based on 287 reviews