Simply Car Reviews

Read Simply Car Reviews

care@simplycar.co.uk

Groby Road

Tell us how Simply Car made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I bought a sakura dog guard for my golf estate which was perfect fit and brilliant price. I then made a mistake ( my own fault) and broke one of the plastic hooks. I contacted Simply Car and they sent me FOC 2 replacements.
All round a great company to deal with from purchase, delivery, and service backup and communication.
Top quality mats with service to match
Best prices out there
This is the place to shop!!!!
Still not sure if the shield is supposed to be up or down. A picture of the blades on a car would have been appreciated
Very unhappy with the service, bought a pair of wind deflectors. They came packed awfully and as a result they were cracked. When I’ve tried to contact them they have failed to respond and I can’t get a refund or a replacement pair. £30 wasted, definitely would not recommend.
Hi Dane, I'm really sorry that your wind deflectors arrived damaged. I have passed this on to our Customer Services team who will get this resolved for you shortly. Thanks, Van Demon
Great boot liner, light but tough, arrived 10 mins ago and I’m very happy with it, 10 secs to “install” and is perfect as I carry pushchairs and other heavy equipement in the boot. Very quick delivery too
Thanks for your 5 star review and great feedback about our boot liners! We're glad to hear you are happy with the quality and value of our products. We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Simply Car!
Great car accessories, good value and quality. Super fast delivery.
Thanks Sarah for your 5 star review and great feedback regarding our service. We're glad to hear you are happy with the quality and value of our products. We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
I be a 2017 skoda Octavia estate ,
Identified the car by model and gave my car reg .
Boot carpet arrived wrong shape for boot ,covers most of the area
Front and rear incorrect as curves have been added and it doesn't go into the left hand well space .
Hey Denis, thank you for your review. We're really sorry to hear that the boot mat you ordered isn't fitting correctly in your car. We'd like to help you with this, as this is not what we'd expect. We have emailed you to get to the bottom of this. Thanks, Simply Car
I haven't completed my purchase due to a lot of poor reviews, the issue is there is only a comment from the company to those who have gave 5 stars but no apologies or explanation to those who have had bad experience. Wont be completing my order 😥 which is a shame as product looked to be good but wont take the chance .
So far so good!
Thanks for your 5 star review. We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
amazing products fast delivery helpful staff. great service
Thank you Harry for your 5 star review and great feedback regarding our products and company. We're glad to hear you are happy with your new products! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
Not the best, not the worst... Hats off to Emma on customer services though!
Thank you for your review. We take on board all feedback and we hope you will shop with us again in the future. Your comment re Emma will be passed on, and we appreciate your feedback on our customer service. Thanks, Van Demon.
Wind deflectors for my seat ateca delivered in perfect condition. Fitted no problem and look great.
Thank you Millar for your 5 star review and great feedback regarding our products. We're glad to hear you are happy with your new wind deflectors and that the fitting process was easy, we're sure they look great on your Seat Ateca! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
This company advertising for next day delivery but after one week they haven't sent any product and after 15 days they haven't processed refund yet. If I don't get refund within 3 days I must have to inform the bank and police as a fraud company. People are requested not to make any order. thanks
Failed to fulfil my order, blamed on new computer systems. Still fighting to get my refund. Don't order from this company.
very pleased with my wind deflectors were packaged really well and fitted well on car quality of them are brilliant
Thank you Courtney for your 5 star review and kind words regarding our products. We're glad to hear you are happy with your new Wind Deflectors, we're sure they look great on your car! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
I ordered on Monday. I still haven’t received my order. It was expected on the 20/02/19. I’m so disappointed, the Customer Service team advised me that it will be delivered on the 21/02/2019 and it still isn’t here? I never recieved my tracking details and I am unable to contact the team. I am not happy and will not be ordering from here again, it gives me the impression that they are not a legit company.
I phoned them and I was served in a perfect way by Mr PATRICK KELLEY.....great job...N Bbancu
Thank you for your 5 star review and positive words regarding our website. We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
Ordering online very easy
They send me wrong wiper blades, then tells me its my fall, i ordered wrong. Not happy with service
Ordered wind deflectors and 5 minutes into fitting one of the edges broke off, I contacted them but told me I need to order a whole new set at full price.
Very poor customer service would not order anything from them.
Simply Car is rated 4.69 based on 299 reviews