Simply Car Reviews

care@simplycar.co.uk

Groby Road

Tell us how Simply Car made you happy

"So far so good!"
"amazing products fast delivery helpful staff. great service"
Thank you Harry for your 5 star review and great feedback regarding our products and company. We're glad to hear you are happy with your new products! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
"Not the best, not the worst... Hats off to Emma on customer services though!"
Thank you for your review. We take on board all feedback and we hope you will shop with us again in the future. Your comment re Emma will be passed on, and we appreciate your feedback on our customer service. Thanks, Van Demon.
"Wind deflectors for my seat ateca delivered in perfect condition. Fitted no problem and look great."
Thank you Millar for your 5 star review and great feedback regarding our products. We're glad to hear you are happy with your new wind deflectors and that the fitting process was easy, we're sure they look great on your Seat Ateca! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
"This company advertising for next day delivery but after one week they haven't sent any product and after 15 days they haven't processed refund yet. If I don't get refund within 3 days I must have to inform the bank and police as a fraud company. People are requested not to make any order. thanks"
"Failed to fulfil my order, blamed on new computer systems. Still fighting to get my refund. Don't order from this company."
"very pleased with my wind deflectors were packaged really well and fitted well on car quality of them are brilliant"
Thank you Courtney for your 5 star review and kind words regarding our products. We're glad to hear you are happy with your new Wind Deflectors, we're sure they look great on your car! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
"I ordered on Monday. I still haven’t received my order. It was expected on the 20/02/19. I’m so disappointed, the Customer Service team advised me that it will be delivered on the 21/02/2019 and it still isn’t here? I never recieved my tracking details and I am unable to contact the team. I am not happy and will not be ordering from here again, it gives me the impression that they are not a legit company."
"I phoned them and I was served in a perfect way by Mr PATRICK KELLEY.....great job...N Bbancu"
Thank you for your 5 star review and positive words regarding our website. We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
"Ordering online very easy"
"They send me wrong wiper blades, then tells me its my fall, i ordered wrong. Not happy with service"
"Ordered wind deflectors and 5 minutes into fitting one of the edges broke off, I contacted them but told me I need to order a whole new set at full price. Very poor customer service would not order anything from them."
"ordered set off wind deflectors 2 mins into fitting the egde broke off very poor quality through the rest in the bin waste off money not recommended"
"I received very poor quality wind deflector. Two are broken while installation. I strongly advise not to buy from them."
"Ordered a boot liner which was due to come in a couple of days. A week later I called up the number, and the boot liner had been lost in transit, so they ordered another one. Again, a week later it still hadn't come, and it had been lost in transit. Due to the boot liners getting lost, they were out of stock! And I was only offered a refund. The staff were polite, however on a couple of occasions, I called and they said they would get back to me and never did, so I had to chase them up. I understand that it is their courier that is the issue, but yet they kept sending it with the same one! Not a very happy customer."
"I ordered a set of window deflectors for my car and a battery boost pack, the parts arrived quickly and were extremely well packaged, unfortunately, one of the deflectors still managed to suffer some breakage in transit. However a quick email to their salespeople and what I can only describe as phenomenal customer service they dispatched a compleat new set without argument. 100% recommended, I will definitely use them again."
Thank you Dale for your 5 star review and kind words regarding our company and products. We apologise that your wind deflectors got damaged in transit, but are glad that this was quickly resolved for you - thank you for the great feedback regarding our team! We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
"Terrible QUALITY OF PRODUCTS, RECEIVED ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBE, DEFECTED, SELLER NOT ACCEPTED RETURN! TERRIBLE! SCAM! FRAUD!"
"Defectors were exactly what l wanted and ordered.And were delivered when stated.Still haven't fitted them but lm sure there will be no problem."
"Communication was good"
Thank you for your 5 star review regarding our service. We hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Simply Car!
"gfthjykl;.'/# lk;;lkjl;kjlkj"