Weston and Worle Appliances Reviews

of reviewers recommend Weston and Worle Appliances
Read Weston and Worle Appliances Reviews

About Weston and Worle Appliances:

We are a family-run, independent domestic appliance business with over 30 years experience, specialising in all kinds of electrical and gas appliance repairs and sales. We also offer supply and installation services of new appliances. We have built an excellent reputation in Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset and the surrounding areas.

01934522490

Unit 24 Lynx Crescent, Weston Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Weston and Worle Appliances made you happy
I want to thank you all for delivering our washing machine so quickly to us just before your shut down had to take place. I have been very grateful to you all every time I have used it! To have been without one for all this time plus whatever we have to come although not earth shattering, wouldn’t have been easy, so I really appreciated your efforts.
The machine is working just fine and I thank you all for your prompt, efficient and courteous service.
I just wish you well as a business for when lock down lifts, and hope you all stay safe and well
Thank you for your review. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback and happy to be helpful during these tough times. - Georgia
Imagine trying to arrange a replacement washing machine for a tenanted property during the Covid 19 lockdown and social distancing..... not easy but WWA made it stress free by sending me online options, easy payment by BACS or over the phone and fast to the door delivery to remain compliant.
This is the second time I have used the team and would definitely recommend keeping your business local as they offer a personal service and are incredibly helpful.
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your review Rob. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback and happy to be helpful during these tough times. - Georgia
W&W Appliances were efficient and professional with the installation of my new AEG hob and the admin support was first class
Thank you for your review Hugh. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Very polite and helpful technicians. Thank you.
Thank you for your review Colin. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Excellent service. Very reasonably priced. I have already recommended you to a friend. Will most definitely use you again. Thank you.
Thank you for your review Mrs A. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Polite, timely and efficient repair, much appreciated
Thank you for your review. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Very pleased with the service to our Rangemaster cooker from Jeremy @ W & WA. Original appointment and repair appointment kept, with a apologetic 'phone call from their office when the first appointment was late. Repair undertaken and all is well, but we noticed afterwards there was a small bit of trim not replaced - a very minor point.
Thank you for your review Jonathan. The team here at W&WA are pleased to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
As always impeccable service.
Thank you for your review Mrs M. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Prompt and courteous.
Superb company, happy to recommend them to anyone. Kept constantly updated on situation and their oven expert Jeremy was a super, courteous and thorough professional.
Thank you for your review Lisa. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Turned up within time scale given both times, though i was told that it would be only a few days to wait for the parts, but it turned out to be 1 1/2 weeks before I heard from you. However this did not matter too much.
Thank you for your review Kate. The team here at W&WA are pleased to hear such positive feedback. Unfortunately some parts do take longer than others to arrive, we do apologise for the delay. - Georgia
Very pleased with the service received
Brilliant service
Thank you for your review Jane. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Will be going there for all white goods in the future.
Thank you for your review Joan. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Great service and competitive prices, would definitely use again
Thank you for your review Pete. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Weston and Worle staff were very polite and helpful. I would have liked to give them 5 stars however they cancelled an appointed with only an hours notice as their engineer had overrun at a previous customer and had to reschedule for the next day.
Thank you for your review Mrs M. The team here at W&WA are happy to hear your positive feedback and again, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. - Georgia
Very helpful and excellent service. Arrived on time and installed dishwasher efficiently.
Thank you for your review Mrs B. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
After buying a dishwasher, I can only highly recommend them. Aftercare excellent, unfortunately I did not get the lady's name, but thank you for your help.
Would definitely return in the future
Thank you for your review Pam. The team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Excellent service by the fitter although I am disappointed by the interior fittings of the oven .only one grid shelf not good for baking also large tray which should be used for grilling has no grid .
Thank you for your review Mrs P. The team here at W&WA are happy to hear your positive feedback about our service. - Georgia
We have always found Jeremy helpful and informative.
We have used his services to check or fix our appliances and would not think of going elsewhere.
Thank you for your review Mr & Mrs C. Jeremy and the team here at W&WA are thrilled to hear such positive feedback. - Georgia
Weston and Worle Appliances is rated 4.85 based on 150 reviews