Sheffieldmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sheffieldmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers

About Sheffieldmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Sheffield & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

"A genuine pleasure to deal with. From the very first phone call, Sheffieldmoneyman have only provided a brilliant service. Jason has been fantastic - he and the team have taken the stress out of getting our first mortgage. Communication has been excellent throughout. They offered other products/services throughout the process (solicitors, life insurance etc.) but at no point have I felt oversold to, and their prices have each time been very competitive. I don't leave that many reviews, but Sheffieldmoneyman really have done a fantastic job."
"Leo was fantastic from beginning to end. He made the whole process both pain- and stress-free, and was brilliant at keeping us updated throughout. We would thoroughly recommend."
"I cannot give enough praise to the team everyone has been so helpful and patient. Laura Aves was our case handler and was absolutely brilliant, Jason Loft was our Mortgage Advisor and was just fantastic, nothing was too much trouble and no matter how many questions we had we always got the answers we needed. It was so easy to talk and deal with the team either on the phone or email. Jason came to visit us on numerous occasions and his help and advise had saved us a fortune, that said he has also provided a better solution for our life cover. I would highly recommend Sheffield Moneyman and their team to all my family and friends. 1st class people giving a 1st class service..... Give them a call YOU will not be disappointed Thank you, Jason, Laura and the team"
"Jason, Laura and Wendy were fantastic throughout our remortgage process. Jason came to see us at our own home in the evenings so it was super-convenient and everything was processed very quickly with plenty of clear communication without it ever feeling pushy or pressured in the slightest. We would certainly recommend and use Sheffield Money Man again."
"Really good service - dealt with any issues quickly and efficiently, would definitely recommended."
"Mizna and Jason have been fantastic I would 110% recommend them, helped me all the way and very supportive and very helpful whenever I rang. Mizna helped me and offered support even when my morgage offer was excepted brilliant team."
"Fantastic service couldn't ask for more from start to finish couldn't have done it with out them got a fantastic mortgage deal easy to talk to just really nice people made my life easy thanks alot highly recommend xx"
"Would highly recommend UK Moneyman to everybody. Jason Loft was our advisor and as first time buyers we needed someone who was knowledgeable and honest which he was, as well as being a very likeable guy. We spoke to several mortgage advisors and it was obvious Jason was the right person as he gave us the confidence and knowledge to get our mortgage application underway. He was always happy to visit to discuss our mortgage and explained things in simple terms if we didn’t understand certain aspects. He went out of his way to prepare documents we needed urgently to ensure we secured our house and he is always available by phone/email. Laura Aves also provided really good service as our case handler and kept us up to date with progression on our case. Laura also takes it on herself to contact other agencies such as solicitors and lenders to ensure everything is running smoothly which helps alleviate a lot of stress. Couldn’t be happier with their service! Chris"
"Very professional and tailored service."
"Absolutely outstanding service. They are completely thorough, transparent and clearly work to achieve the objectives of their client. The team are incredibly friendly and clearly love what they do. They are always on hand to answer any questions. I cannot recommend Sheffieldmoneyman highly enough. Just brilliant."
"sheffieldmoneyman.com secured us the mortgage we wanted. We were initially going to approach banks independently but after reading reviews about sheffieldmoneyman.com we decided to explore using a mortgage broker as an option. We were absolutely right to do that. From the very first telephone call through to our mortgage being offered, they have been highly professional and nothing has ever been too much trouble. The staff are very friendly and clearly experts in their field. A huge thank you to the staff that supported us throughout the process: Malcolm, Mizna and Leanne. Highly recommended."
"Laura has been absolute fab!! So attentive couldn’t have asked for anyone else better to handle our Mortage case!"
"Stunning effort from Jonathan and the team! Helpful all the way from start to finish, no hassle at all. Thanks for everything Ian"
"They are amazing. Me and my partner have been trying to get a mortgage with our awkward circumstances for a while, and soon as we contacted Sheffield money man, they were amazing. They helped us the best they could, they were very sufficient and very quick at what the did. There was no mess around, and very polite, friendly people. Our advisor was Chris Morley, and I have to say he was brilliant at how he has helped us, we are so happy. Thankyou to Chris and Laura, your amazing guys. Thankyou again!"
"They listened to my queries and dealt with my buy to let mortgage process in a professional and friendly manner. I would definitely recommend them."
"Very happy with the services provided"
"Very happy about Sheffield Money Man!"
"I was delighted with the service I received, especially from the representative, Chris Morley. Very clear & precise, no hidden agenda or costs and would always consider using them in the future. They found the right mortgage deal for me, especially given my difficult circumstances and that I'm a difficult customer at times."
"Stress free"
"Professionalism, satisfaction, time-management and great customer services"
Sheffieldmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.94 based on 35 reviews