Sheepskin World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheepskin World
Read Sheepskin World Reviews

james@jchousehold.com

Great service. Good range of products and Great quality
The slippers I ordered arrived in good time. The build quality and size (13), are really good. Very comfortable to the point I forget I’m wearing them. Highly recommended.
Ordered a pair of men’s slippers for a Christmas Present. Item arrived quite quickly and looked exactly as it had been pictured. Excellent quality and a very reasonable price. I’m sure the recipient will be as pleased as I am. Would definitely buy from here again when the need arises.
Wide choice of styles at a reasonable price.
The item was as described, very warm and comfetable, ideal present for somebody, competative price, would buy again. Quick delivery.
Excellent quality slippers...my husband loves them...true to size and warm and cosy inside.... Well packaged and make a good prezzi....the price is reasonable too.
The website is good and delivery was quick and accurate. Prices are reasonable. The only problem is that I have been inundated with junk e-mail ever since paying for these items. I have not ordered anything else on line recently, and the spam is most likely to be associated with ordering from Sheepskin World.
I bought sheepskin slippers as a Christmas present.the box looked poor and no label to say they are sheepskin.dissapointed.
Fabulous quality at a great price
Very easy to order and delivery was quick
I bought the slippers as a present. They were the perfect gift. The most comfortable slippers ever worn.
Beautiful slippers. Lovely and warm . Great Christmas presents.
I needed one size larger and a replacement was sent immediately.
Having ordered from them before I had no doubts about either the quality of their products or the level of service. I’ve had a pair of their ladies boot style slippers for 2 years and the only reason I’m getting new ones is because I want them! I also order some for Christmas presents and had to return a pair to exchange for a bigger size. Absolutely no issues or extra expense. Thoroughly recommend.
Have bought these slippers for a Christmas present. It was very easy to order and they soon arrived. They look very comfy and have a good sole x.
First time buy as a present, both recipient and myself very pleased with both quality and price.
This is my second pair of slippers (still going strong) from you, and the service like the first one could not have been better, which is unusual in this day and age. My thoughts are of an 81 year OAP. Thank you. Patricia O'Dell ( Mrs)
Beautiful coat, excellent service, the recipient was delighted!
Excellent quality and price. The items arrived quickly and very well packed. Great company
Lovely and soft. A little large in the sizing. My granddaughter loves them. PINK 😁
Sheepskin World is rated 4.79 based on 191 reviews