Sheepskin World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheepskin World
Read Sheepskin World Reviews

james@jchousehold.com

Very helpful when I needed to change a pair of slippers. As soon as they received the wrong pair they immediately sent a replacement.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service
I brought a pair of beautiful slippers from Sheepskin World. Beautifully made and very comfortable. Very pleased indeed with these.
Excellent quality, gorgeous looking rug. Highly recommend you won’t be disappointed.
There are a large choices of ladies slippers and I was happy with the service I received
Good delivery speed , appear good quality
Lovely slippers - they're very well made and keep your feet warm and cosy.
Bought some sheepskin slippers which were half the price of the ones I normally purchase, so impressed with them, I won't be buying my normal purchased ones again
I am very pleased with the service and product and would recommend the company to anyone.
The slippers are luxurious and so warm, love them.
They arrived quickly, great service, thankyou
Good product. Genuine Sheepskin and not stuck on ‘fluff’ was what I was looking for. I found it in a nice comfortable and most certainly warm slippers.
My Flokati rug is perfect. Exactly the size I ordered and the thickness I wanted. Brilliant!
This firm is lovely to deal with. I ordered a wrong size and they are very helpful about replacement when the right size is available.
Well that’s me sorted for a winter of lockdown! I don’t think I will ever take these slippers off. They are SO deliciously comfortable. Well made, quickly delivered. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend.
Sheepskin World 5 star review on 21st September 2020
I ordered a pair of sheepskin men’s slippers, not the cheapest but boy are they the best! Well worth paying a few quid more for a heaps better product,
Highly recommended
Warm, cosy and comfy, thick and well made moccasins. I bought a size up from normal and they are a comfort fit. Will be back when I need a new pair!
The products are beautiful, and well made the price. I`m very happy !!
Very good quality & very good price
Quick & efficient delivery
Good range of styles & choice
Good delivery etc but I'm afraid that the quality of the product has gone down. My last slippers lasted me almost one year, fair enough they aren't dear but the new ones had a big"mis-shaved"bit(have already emailed a pic of this)and although they are only 3 weeks old the sheepskin has already worn off on one slipper on the inside...
Excellent service and high quality products.
Sheepskin World is rated 4.81 based on 283 reviews