Sheepskin World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheepskin World
Read Sheepskin World Reviews

james@jchousehold.com

Excellent service, especially just 2 weeks before Christmas,
Return also prompt, thank you.
Delivery was exactly on time
I purchased two pairs - one for my daughter and a another for friend for Christmas and they are continually telling me they have changed their lives as they now work from home without cold feet! My daughter said “ i had no idea the difference real sheepskin could make or I would have had some years ago! “
Bought moccasin slippers for a Christmas present, size came up a bit small, managed to get them replaced to for larger size. Order received promptly, return goods sorted and replacement received with very little trouble. Would recommend anyone liking sheep skin items take a look and be confident to be treated well.
Purchased slippers for my mums Christmas. The delivery was next day which was great and my mum loves the slippers.
excellent service,good product
Very easy to order and quick, efficient delivery. Very well packaged.
Nice product with a large choice of colours and sizes
Very easy and great to deal with. Great products.
Very happy, very cosy slippers.
Very good service from ordering online to receiving the parcel well in time for Christmas. Quality product (sheepskin trapper hat) and was well received by the new owner!
No hassle, speedy service.
Good quality products, quick delivery, sheepskin world definitely keeps us warm :)
I bought a pair of Daisy slippers for my daughter for Christmas, she was delighted with them , and the delivery was quick and efficient.
Would recommend
The product is of a very good quality- better than general high street shops.
Arrived here within a few days of ordering so good on that score too.
Very good product and service, including handling of returns. The only note I would make is that size of sheepskin moccasins is a little smaller than average (hence my experience of returns excellence) so maybe a note on the website to mention this would help?
My Slippers arrived quickly, I was impressed with the delivery time given the current world circumstances.
Great product ; perhaps a little expensive ?
My slippers arrived quickly and well packed. They are lovely, cosy and comfortable. The fit is excellent and they were very well priced. I can't fault them, thank you
Very impressive. Well made quality slippers that are very warm and comfortable.
Sheepskin World is rated 4.78 based on 1,167 reviews