Sheepskin World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Sheepskin World
"Wrong items delivered. Ok second time and of good quality. Pity about initial error because having to return goods is hassle."
"The item I purchased was a gift and I was very pleased with the item and the speed of delivery."
"Good quality product, excellent service. Returns policy great, I ordered the wrong size and reordered, I received the replacement in double quick time. An excellent firm, would highly recommend."
"Perfect fit and so comfy. Bought 3 pairs one for my bf, one for my son and also myself. Fab quality"
"lovely slippers will definitely be buying again and swift delivery. Thanks"
"Sizing good as well as comfort and good value for money"
"Very good service and just what I wanted"
"Great service. Many thanks"
"Lovely slippers but I found them to heavy for me as I am in my seventys however my daughter loves them"
"easy to order good delivery"
"Excellent service, the slippers I ordered were out of stock but a similar but more expensive pair were delivered for the original price. Many thanks for the telephone call and swift delivery. Christine May"
"Nice comfortable slippers. Received quickly Would recommend"
"I'm waiting for the cold weather in order to try them. Their appearance and delivery were totally satisfactory. Will contact you after trial. Hope that this is satisfactory to ewe!! Yrs, etc., Jonathan (Kingsleigh-Smith ------ alias ram.)"
"would be better if skin ws uncreased before salel"
"There very warm and comfortable really good value"
"Excellent quality and prices. I had my order quickly. I would highly recommend Sheepskin World."
"It is not sized right. Ordered 14 but it will not fit my foot. Would not order from them again. It is though a nice looking item."
We are sorry your slippers did not fit. We try our upmost to make sure the fit is right for each product and we will check this particular product now. Please do use our free returns service though, so we can make sure we get the right slippers for you. Thank you for taking the time to feed this back to us
"Quick, efficient service &slippers are exactly as advertised. Just what was needed."
"Good value and fast delivery"
"Very helpful and patient to an old and crinkly."
Sheepskin World is rated 4.81 based on 52 reviews