Sheepskin World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Sheepskin World
"Bought these for our 96 year old Mother-in-law , She loves them! Comfy and warm . Size was perfect."
"Very very warm! I suffer with cold feet and these are super. Comfortable and just perfect for me! Thank you, saved my frozen feet!"
"I bought chocolate mules which were a lovely colour, great quality thick sheepskin,super comfy with a chunky rubber sole . Quite simply the best slippers I have ever owned."
"Excellent slippers"
"The slippers are very good quality,I’m delighted with them thank you,"
"Received my ladies Gilet, didn't quite know what sort of quality I was expecting, but was very pleased when it arrived."
"Great product exactly as advertised, super fast delivery. Excellent quality"
"I recently order a pair of sheepskin slippers and I an total thrilled with them. They are good quality, reasonable priced and good service."
"I ordered a pair of sheepskin slippers and I think we should be warned to buy at least 2 sizes bigger than what you actually take bought 3 pairs before I got the right size"
"Never dealt with this company before but very efficient and fast service"
"Well worth the money and very comfortable and cosy and very well made"
"So I wrote this review on a Friday night at 22:30pm and instantly have a reply in my mailbox asking me to return the slippers and expect to receive a new pair. Extraordinary customer service and I wish I could take down the previous review, but can’t find a way to do that."
"Excellent slippers, really pleased with them. Only improvement would be the material on the sole, its quite shiny / slippy. Otherwise, great product. Would buy again."
"Just love them!!! So comfy used to buy my slippers from an Australian company but never again!!"
"Perfect, cosy just what I wanted"
"Great value Should last years"
"Slippers very reasonable in price; were as described and despatched promptly."
"Ordered slippers. Lovely colour and quality very good. Pleased."
"fast delivery, easy to order ."
"Ethereal were bought for my granddaughter, they fitted well and she wears them all the time. Quality excellent"
Sheepskin World is rated 4.78 based on 156 reviews