Sheepskin World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheepskin World
Read Sheepskin World Reviews

james@jchousehold.com

No problems with order of 2 x men's slippers
Website easy and clear to use
Dispatch and delivery made in good time
Good value and quality
Would recommend to anybody who wants slippers
Lovely slippers and great service.
I was disappointed with my slippers. I take a size 8 which is the size I requested but sadly after wearing them I have found the slippers are cramping my toes causing discomfort and the nail to go black on my toe nearest to my big toe as it is longer than the big toe.
Also I would have liked a structured soul to these slippers for support.
Ordered online with ease and arrived very quickly. The slippers are of high quality with thick gripped sole which are ideal for a quick nip out to the bin/car. We found the size 8 (not size 9) is slightly on the snug side, but we're thinking once they're walked in, they should be perfect.
Speedy delivery and great cosy welcoming made slippers!
Ordering was very easy and item arrived promptly. I bought the sheepskin slippers as a present and the recipient was delighted with the quality and the fit. I would have no hesitation in ordering again from this company
The order process was bit confusing as I didn't receive updates however the products were lovely although two didn't fit, I have returned them for larger sizes.
First class service, goods arrived on time, very good quality.
Easy to order delivered quickly and well in time for xmas, a great pair of slippers well priced and upthere with the quality of much more named expensive brands thank you
Quickly despatched. The slippers are superb quality and really warm.
Lovely slippers made a great christmas present.
Great quality slippers with a solid and robust sole. So comfortable to wear and definitely worth the money. Think I’ll be buying a second pair!
Very happy with the service, quality of goods And value for money. Would buy again definitely
Excellent. Order arrived on time. Great value for money.
Fantastic service and product.
Recommend highly
The slippers, which were a Christmas gift for my Godson, arrived very quickly ahead of the expected date. I have spoken to him this morning and he is very pleased with them and is already wearing them. They are excellent quality. Thank you.
Great product / Have booked marked this site.
Lovely slippers, bought as a gift.
Great quality dense pile makes these sleepers exceptional
Very good quality and sized correctly for me 10uk