Sheepskin World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheepskin World
Read Sheepskin World Reviews

james@jchousehold.com

A beautiful quality coat, couldn’t be more pleased with it, read the reviews and ordered a size up fits perfectly. Would highly recommend sheepskin world.
The first time I have bought from this company and the service was excellent.
Excellent! The perfect model for efficient customer service: polite and prompt with a peerless product.
I am sorry to say that I am very disappointed. After less than two weeks use there is a hole in the front of the right shoe. I hope that you have got the photo! As you know there is often a slight difference in size of your feet. The left shoe felt a bit small the first days but then OK. But there was no problem at all with the right one before i recognized the hole yesterday. It must be a manufacturing defect. I can’t of course accept this. You must send me a new right shoe or the money I have payed! I have had similar shoes made in Sweden which lasted for more than 15 years but eventually the sole was worn out.
I am very pleased with my sheepskin slippers. They are just what I wanted. The delivery was very quick and efficient. I will definitely order from Sheepskin World again.
Excellent product No problems ordering Good delivery on time
good fit and very comfortable would highly reccomend
Excellent service. Fab slippers. Thank you.
Excellent slippers great fit swift delivery
My slippers are fabulous, so comfy and warm, can't beat sheepskin for these qualities. Extremely good value for money, will definitely buy again.
Very warm and comfy slippers. Sizes are a bit small so go up if between 2 sizes. Would recommend these slippers.
The slippers are exactly right!
Swift delivery, well packaged and product as described. I will certainly buy from this website again.
Good product timely delivery
Beautiful sleepers warm a cosy just what is need for the long winter months.
Great service, I went for next day delivery and the slippers arrived first thing.
Good quality, unfortunately my toes feel a little cramped even after wearing daily for last two weeks. I had hoped by now they would have stretched a little but not yet.
Efficient, painless transaction.
lovely snuggly slippers easy to order Arrived promptly A pleasure to wear
All excellent. Thank you.
Sheepskin World is rated 4.80 based on 1,990 reviews