Sheepskin World Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,964 reviews
Read Sheepskin World Reviews

james@jchousehold.com

Not as good quality as expected. came apart after 6 months.
The slippers are really comfy and feel like they are good quality. I cannot wait to wear them in winter.
Lovely, well made and warm, just what i wanted.
Lovely slippers really comfortable and warm
Very good quality nice comfy and warm very service would definately buy again and also recommend people to buy from this company
Excellent quality and price. Fast delivery. Extremely pleased. Thank you very much.
These slippers are absolutely beautiful. The sheepskin is top quality and they are so light to wear. Thank you
Have ordered now 6 pairs of slippers from this company and the slippers are superb quality. Family and friends are absolutely delighted with them. Very quick delivery and certainly would recommend Sheepskin World for anyone who is looking to purchase warm and cosy slippers.
After years of buying budget sheepskin moccasin slippers I decided to treat myself to a more expensive pair and I am so glad I did. I've had my new slippers for a few weeks now and I am delighted with them. So much so that I plan to buy a pair of Sheepskin World slippers for my wife.
Excellent slippers, very comfortable
Very good and soft and warm
I was very pleased with the slippers I purchased. They were a gift and the recipient thought they were great.
I was completely satisfied and the quality was amazing.
Delighted with my slippers, true to size, lovely and warm, great colour and value for money. Highly recommended. Emma Sheepskin, chestnut size 6. Excellent service, easy to order and swift delivery.
Lovely slippers, comfy warm and true to size.
Good price for a good quality product with a prompt delivery service
Dear Sheepskin World. I’m am currently having chemotherapy for colon cancer & one of the side effects is very sore feet. The real sheepskin mules have been a life saver. Although my sore feet remain the pressure is taken off with the genuine softness of the slippers. Very many thanks. Jan
Real sheepskin quality delighted with purchase
Love these slippers, they are so comfy. They are also hard wearing and last well. These are the third pair I have purchased. They make wonderful gifts and and come in great colours, and are really appreciated.
Excellent service. Excellent quality. Well worth the money