Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

Tell us how Sharps Bedrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Mcleman
"Fantastic well built! No fuss, 200% satisfied would nit hesitate to use again, would request same fitter ! Brilliant now I see the difference from all the rest. It’s perfect for a small room."
Carey
"I had the Shaker wardrobes in white. I am so happy with the work that has been done the look stunning. Mark the fitter was exceptional. Great job thank you"
C Johnston
"From design visit to installation Sharps have provided excellent service. The designer was very helpful at providing advice. The surveyor was excellent, ensuring that the solution we chose was suitable and met out needs. The delivery guys carried a lot of kit up 2 flights of stairs and were careful and considerate at all times. The fitter, Chris was superb. He worked like a Trojan to ensure that our wardrobes were well fitted. He consulted us at every move, being prepared to modify the set up to meet our storage needs. He let us hang clothes and measure shelves so that we got the most from the space. Unfortunately there was a slight manufacturers flaw with one of the doors, but it was literally delivered a couple of days later and Chris came to fit it. He also asked if we’d had any second thoughts about the layout as he was prepared to change anything if we wanted. Yes Sharps are expensive in comparison to high street stores, but we have used every inch of the space and the customer service has been second to none."
Charlotte G
"Fitted wardrobes in bedroom. Advisor was sympathetic to our budget and didn't try to sell the top range. Still get annoyed with the "sales" and "offers" that these big companies have (but it's par for the course) Fitter was professional and worked all day to get it done. Painted the room F and B Elephant's Breath, which is a great colour match and makes the wardrobes look seamless."
Unverified Reviewer
"We had Sharps come to fit out our baby girls nursery. From the designer to the fitter, the process was quick and easy and we had our gorgeous bedroom ready in no time for our little arrival. The quality of the fit is fantastic too."
Unverified Reviewer
"Original design was changed by surveyor and the dimensions were changed by the fitter after discussion with us. The selection of materials and finishes was excellent. The fitter did a great job, was polite and a good tradesman, however, we expected someone in a Sharps van and uniform not a local joiner in a van that has seen better days. Overall we are pleased with our bedroom but so we should be at the price paid."
Diane Quadling
"They were professional from start to finish."
Angela Close
"I have been amazingly surprised at the quality and professionalism throughout the entire process of having my sharps wardrobes fitted from the initial sales enquiry to the final fitting. The wardrobes weren't the cheapest but the quality is excellent. There were no delays, in fact the sharps reps were chasing us for delivery! They are just what we wanted and the bedroom looks lovely. Thank you."
L.Thomson
"We had so much wasted space in our bedroom due to the stair box that couldn't be removed. Sharps fixed this problem by creating a fitted wardrobe that now stores all of mine and my husband's clothes and more. Am delighted with it and my bedroom is my favourite room in the house."
John Lambell
"From the initial appointment right through to the work completion we were more than satisfied. The price was much cheaper than the competitiors but that isn't reflected in the quality of the product nor the standard of the fitters. Delighted with our beautiful wardrobes. Thanks Sharps."
Mrs A Clayton
"Mrs A Clayton I have a very unusually shaped bedroom - there are no right angles. But right from the beginning the visiting salesman listened to what I needed and gave me some very good advice, which meant I was able to have the wardrobes I wanted. It was therefore bespoke to fit my requirements. The fitter was also very personable and took great care in his work which resulted in my wardrobes looking fantastic. I'm really pleased and so are my visitors."
Diane A
"Delighted with my new bedroom, everyone was professional and helpful even when I changed my mind on the style! I was kept updated at regular intervals by Customer Services. The guys that delivered and installed my bedroom were very polite and courteous, and the installer, Scott, completed the install very quickly and left the room tidy, and the left-over material was collected. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Sharps and I would definitely use them again."
Barbara
"I have recently had wardrobes fitted by sharps bedrooms and I am absolutely delighted with them! From start to finish they were excellent! The wardrobes are of a very high standard, the workmanship was excellent! Shops kept in touch with me right from the word go and I was kept informed and up-to-date every step of the way! This is my third time of using sharps and I would not hesitate to use them again as thoroughly recommend them!"
Dale Hancock
"the product is amazing, very well built great materials, the fitters are highly skilled and friendly."
John Powell
"From the initial visit to the fitting of our new wardrobes it was a pleasure to deal with everyone at Sharps Bedrooms. The end product was above our expectations and both my wife and myself are over the moon. Would highly recommend Sharps for anyone looking to improve their bedrooms"
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant carpenter. Quality of furniture excellent and so much cupboard space. Really happy with my bedroom."
Craig Stuart
"Brilliant service from start to finish! The design visit was quick, efficient, informative and very helpful in getting us the look we wanted. The price was perfect and there was no wasting time with us chasing discounts and going backward and forward, we were told the best price that was possible up front. The fitting was excellent and left hardly any (if any) mess and we are so happy with the end product. We would be delighted to recommend the whole service that we recieved."
Alison Cresswell
"Great service. Brilliant fitter. Lovely final product"
Mike Delaney
"Love the final look. Made a dead space look smart!!"
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.99 based on 2,068 reviews