Set Up a Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Set Up a Company
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Set Up a Company  Reviews

Tell us how Set Up a Company made you happy
Extremely easy to use. It takes A LOT of stress out of setting up a company.
Having just registered a new Limited company with Setupacompany I have found for the second time the whole process to be striaghtforward with no hassle or worries. I would highly recommend.
Excellent service, informed me when i had made an error on my application and the matter was resolved immediately : )
Professional, swift, friendly service. Thank you.
fast, easy and they check everything has been done correctly before submitting
Quick, easy and efficient. Definitely recommend.
Straight forward process.
Very wonderful people to setup your company with. they are so good and supportive. i recommend them to anyone that want to setup company in UK.
My company was set up within the time stated, very fast service.
such an easy service to use and received a confirmation call 24 hours later before they submitted my info to Companies House. Very impressed
Setting up a company was daunting for me, and because I was busy I wanted someone else to help me. I chose the higher package and had everything done for me, the registration, the VAT and PAYE, reports etc, all taken care of. It was a painless and easy experience and I was really pleased with how Set Up a Company worked. The only minor thing was the free phone line is for landline only, not Mobile, That wasn't made clear in the explanation. But I was still very happy with the process for the process. Thank you.
Excellent service. Quick, efficient and always helpful if you have any questions or problems.
Efficient, quick service
Telephone help given, well done
Professional service. Thorough compliance . What one needs to be confident all has been done in good order.
Everything was fine
Brilliant service well organised quick to answer any queries I had
Very efficient service
Very quick and easy will definitely use them again
Always found Set Up a Company to be fantastic in terms of value, price and knowledge. Always there to provide support when required and I would highly recommend.
Great services with complete satisfaction.
Set Up a Company is rated 4.72 based on 109 reviews