Servers Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Servers Plus
Read Servers Plus Reviews

About Servers Plus:

Servers Plus is your UK based one stop shop for all your IT hardware and Software requirements; whether it be a Hard Drive or Complete Servers or an Interactive White Board, we are here to support your organisation with products and technical advice.

We offer an extensive choice of Rack, Tower, Blade Servers and micro servers, so you are sure to find the best solution for your business, at competitive prices.

This is complimented by a huge range of Components, Storage Solutions wired and wireless Networking equipment from leading manufacturers.

Through our relationships with leading manufacturers, such as HPE, HP, Microsoft, Ubiquiti, Fujitsu and Lenovo we are able to offer discounts on a wide range of products, including HPE ProLiant, Unifi Access Points, Lenovo ThinkServer and Fujitsu PRIMERGY Servers. This is backed up with expert advice from our dedicated Technical Account Managers.

We are able to support your wider business IT requirements with a broad range of Wi-Fi & Networking Equipment, Access Points, Laptops, Desktop PCs, Monitors, Printers, Audio Visual, Inks, Toners and Computer Accessories.

We also offer a range of support services from Server Configuration to Server Migration and new for 2018 we now offer a Server and Wi-Fi Installation and Technical Support Service.

01977 282335

Unit 5Pioneer Way
Pioneer Businees Park

Tell us how Servers Plus made you happy
Simple and fast
I had a few questions before ordering which we're promptly answered, everything was delivered next day. Can't really ask for much more than that, great service and advice. I'd happily use ServersPlus again.
Very helpful company. Even in the the time of Covid my calls were answered promptly. Quick delivery . I shall use them from now on
Failed to deliver and never came back to us to let us know there was not enough stock until well past the delivery date. And then when finally let us, failed to offer sincere apology or indemnification. took several day and argument to provide refunds.

Was a horrible experience that cost us severely on the side of client's trust as we had not been able to deliver service to our client as contracted.
Hi Chikodi, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately in this instance some of the drives you ordered went out of stock in the time between you placing your order and us arranging the shipment from our supplier. Whilst part of your order shipped, the remainder went on backorder and we were not notified of this - As soon as it became apparent we were not able to deliver the remainder in a satisfactory time we arranged for a full refund as requested by yourself for the lines that did not ship. We are sorry the service provided fell below the high standards we set ourselves in this instance.

Regards,

The Servers Plus team
Delivery on time and excellent customer service via the chat line
As always excellent service and willing to go that extra mile
Good price, quick delivery, well packed.
Speedy Delivery and a goode price
Always happy to help, would recommend this company to anyone.
Excellent customer service
will buy again
During this current difficult time I found this company very polite, and kept us informed of when our computer was going to be delivered, and sure enough it was delivered within half our of our time slot, the money was not taken until this had happened either so altogether I would use this company again thank you for a speedy service at a very difficult time
very good thank you, works very well, very happy with my new printer.
Peter H is excellent with customer satisfaction having the answers I need. I get him to deal with my ESET products to which he has great knowledge. Good company to work with.
Excellent on sales but useless on technical backup.
Seems they like other sellers of UBIQUITI products, no not have technical support in the UK.
Pain having to online chat to someone in the USA. Can't even speak to a real person to discuss the problems.
I feel all sellers of UBIQUITI products should make this clear, especially when selling to non-technical customers.
It is good, had some issues in setting this up but ended up speaking via chat to one of their advisors who helped. So far the product is good and certainly helps with improving the WIFI.
Excellent prices, prompt delivery, what more can you ask?
Super quick delivery, before 10 next day on an order placed at 3:30pm
Couldn't be more helpful in getting multiple quotes even though we had to change the order several times. A special thanks to Tracey who was very helpful throughout the whole process.
I found the product I was looking for and it was delivered the next day. Very good service.
Servers Plus is rated 4.67 based on 162 reviews