Servers Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Servers Plus
Read Servers Plus Reviews

About Servers Plus:

Servers Plus is your UK based one stop shop for all your IT hardware and Software requirements; whether it be a Hard Drive or Complete Servers or an Interactive White Board, we are here to support your organisation with products and technical advice.

We offer an extensive choice of Rack, Tower, Blade Servers and micro servers, so you are sure to find the best solution for your business, at competitive prices.

This is complimented by a huge range of Components, Storage Solutions wired and wireless Networking equipment from leading manufacturers.

Through our relationships with leading manufacturers, such as HPE, HP, Microsoft, Ubiquiti, Fujitsu and Lenovo we are able to offer discounts on a wide range of products, including HPE ProLiant, Unifi Access Points, Lenovo ThinkServer and Fujitsu PRIMERGY Servers. This is backed up with expert advice from our dedicated Technical Account Managers.

We are able to support your wider business IT requirements with a broad range of Wi-Fi & Networking Equipment, Access Points, Laptops, Desktop PCs, Monitors, Printers, Audio Visual, Inks, Toners and Computer Accessories.

We also offer a range of support services from Server Configuration to Server Migration and new for 2018 we now offer a Server and Wi-Fi Installation and Technical Support Service.

01977 282335

Unit 5Pioneer Way
Pioneer Businees Park, ,

Tell us how Servers Plus made you happy
best price i could find. Very quick despatch. Excellent service
Delivery as expected, no problems, would buy again.
Really good. Great price, fast delivery!
Purchased a server Quote and solution done fast and very accurate. Even the Microsoft licensing was correct Delivered prompt and well packaged to protect the server.
Great communication, fast delivery and everything top quality
Great pre-sales customer advice, super fast delivery!
Great sales advise and customer service. Fast delivery direct from stock.
Excellent range of business products, great customer service and sales team - and importantly ALWAYS DELIVER when promised.
This is my first order with ServersPlus, but I have to say ... I'm very impressed! They handled the order very quickly, professionally and efficiently; the items I ordered were *extremely* well-packaged, and they arrived very quickly after I had placed the order, so I really couldn't be happier with our transaction =]
I was very satisfied with the Item I bought and very fast delivery as well.
very good communication, and keen to please. Tracey Emmett was very helpful.
Good customer service. Also Peter from technical support is very helpful.
Easy ordering process, good price and prompt delivery.
These folks are great to work with. They know their kit and deliver promptly!
Service is excellent, staff are friendly and pricing is good. The only criticism is the website could be better with more detailed filters and consistency. For example when in the Ubiquiti section, I cannot filter by number of ports or PoE. However, speaking with the salespeople gets things resolved quickly
I phoned to make a change to my account and got through straight away and the service was excellent. Subsequently I placed an order for a batch of laptops which were the best price around and they arrived the next day. Can't ask for more than that, excellent all round!
A very friendly, efficient and speedy service from order to delivery.
Excellent customer service from Daniel, would be happy to order from him again.
As usual - on-time at a decent price. Our go to server supplier.
Speedy service - product as requested - no problems