Servers Plus Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Servers Plus

About Servers Plus: Servers Plus is your UK based one stop shop for all your IT hardware and Software requirements; whether it be a Hard Drive or Complete Servers or an Interactive White Board, we are here to support your organisation with products and technical advice.

We offer an extensive choice of Rack, Tower, Blade Servers and micro servers, so you are sure to find the best solution for your business, at competitive prices.

This is complimented by a huge range of Components, Storage Solutions wired and wireless Networking equipment from leading manufacturers.

Through our relationships with leading manufacturers, such as HPE, HP, Microsoft, Ubiquiti, Fujitsu and Lenovo we are able to offer discounts on a wide range of products, including HPE ProLiant, Unifi Access Points, Lenovo ThinkServer and Fujitsu PRIMERGY Servers. This is backed up with expert advice from our dedicated Technical Account Managers.

We are able to support your wider business IT requirements with a broad range of Wi-Fi & Networking Equipment, Access Points, Laptops, Desktop PCs, Monitors, Printers, Audio Visual, Inks, Toners and Computer Accessories.

We also offer a range of support services from Server Configuration to Server Migration and new for 2018 we now offer a Server and Wi-Fi Installation and Technical Support Service.

01977 282335

Unit 5Pioneer Way
Pioneer Businees Park

Tell us how Servers Plus made you happy

"Very efficient and polite service. My WiFi router was delivered on time as promised."
"I had never used this company before but they seem to have good reviews. Pricing was good for the item I needed and shipping was fast. I would use this company again. note to ServerPlus: Fix your customer Accounts like to previous orders. I still cannot view my order on your website."
"Competitive pricing and fast delivery using DPD."
"Excellent friendly service. No high-pressure sales, just the parts you need at a good price. Can't ask for more."
"Perfect service. Called up, had a nice chat confirming price, stock and delivery - and proceeded to make purchase via website. Items delivered next day."
"I have recently been working with Mark Fell on a server project for a client. He has enormously impressed me with his knowledge, professionalism and rapid responses to all my queries."
"All went well. Delivery on time. Well packed. Staff that attended my order was very friendly."
"Ordered a new server and Server Plus gave me a very competitive quote. Confirmed the order/stock and delivery dates. No Problem in ordering again from Server Plus"
"excellent price, original hpe product still all sealed, nice fast delivery, within expected timescale. thanks"
"Mark in sales was extremely helpful with selecting my server."
"Friendly staff. Fast and efficient."
"More than happy with the prices and service offered by ServersPlus. I'll be using them again I'm sure."
"Great experience, good price , knowledgeable Account Manager, swift build and delivery, perfect"
"Fast delivery, arrived before tracking number sent."
"Misleading info on their website. And no return policy!! I got the wrong RAM and they wouldn't replace it. Never buy from them again!!"
"Simply put... What a service, from the initial enquiry right the way through to purchase. Superb!!!"
"Very happy with the service. Good pricing and even though the product was out of stock they managed to source it so I received it sooner than expected. Quick response to emails and very knowledgeable. Thanks to Mark, I'll be using Server Plus again for sure."
"Very good service. Thank you."
Servers Plus is rated 4.70 based on 115 reviews