Servers Plus Reviews

4.7
Based on 203 reviews
Read Servers Plus Reviews

About Servers Plus:

Servers Plus is your UK based one stop shop for all your IT hardware and Software requirements; whether it be a Hard Drive or Complete Servers or an Interactive White Board, we are here to support your organisation with products and technical advice.

We offer an extensive choice of Rack, Tower, Blade Servers and micro servers, so you are sure to find the best solution for your business, at competitive prices.

This is complimented by a huge range of Components, Storage Solutions wired and wireless Networking equipment from leading manufacturers.

Through our relationships with leading manufacturers, such as HPE, HP, Microsoft, Ubiquiti, Fujitsu and Lenovo we are able to offer discounts on a wide range of products, including HPE ProLiant, Unifi Access Points, Lenovo ThinkServer and Fujitsu PRIMERGY Servers. This is backed up with expert advice from our dedicated Technical Account Managers.

We are able to support your wider business IT requirements with a broad range of Wi-Fi & Networking Equipment, Access Points, Laptops, Desktop PCs, Monitors, Printers, Audio Visual, Inks, Toners and Computer Accessories.

We also offer a range of support services from Server Configuration to Server Migration and new for 2018 we now offer a Server and Wi-Fi Installation and Technical Support Service.

01977 282335

Unit 5Pioneer Way
Pioneer Businees Park, ,

Tell us how Servers Plus made you happy
Always happy to deal with Serversplus, straightforward, good website and competitive prices. Thank you
Dealt with them for years - very knowledgeable when it comes to configuration options and build advice. Good prices.
Very good ordered a transmitter for my internet received it the following day very pleased with service
Very good service
Am Very Happy about the service i got from you, and plus my sales contact Tracey is so good at serving her customers.
They took all of my money and only sent half of my order without any explanation. Still heard nothing.
Hi, Unfortunately, we were only made aware of this issue when you submitted this review, and we had to investigate the cause. Whilst it's entirely our fault this item didn't ship and ultimately weren't made aware of it sooner, we do pride ourselves on our customer service and had you contacted us as soon as you noticed you'd only received half of your order we'd have rectified the issue straight away. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues with your order. I have had assurances the glitch responsible has now been fixed.
Great Server and Service. Delivered on time
Never used this company before, but we will definitely use them again, products in stock, and arrived the next day - excellent
I was pleased to use them again to order a hard-to-find Ubiquiti switch at a good price. Used my account, next day delivery - all good :) Will use them more!
best price i could find. Very quick despatch. Excellent service
Delivery as expected, no problems, would buy again.
Really good. Great price, fast delivery!
Purchased a server Quote and solution done fast and very accurate. Even the Microsoft licensing was correct Delivered prompt and well packaged to protect the server.
Great communication, fast delivery and everything top quality
Great pre-sales customer advice, super fast delivery!
Great sales advise and customer service. Fast delivery direct from stock.
Excellent range of business products, great customer service and sales team - and importantly ALWAYS DELIVER when promised.
This is my first order with ServersPlus, but I have to say ... I'm very impressed! They handled the order very quickly, professionally and efficiently; the items I ordered were *extremely* well-packaged, and they arrived very quickly after I had placed the order, so I really couldn't be happier with our transaction =]
I was very satisfied with the Item I bought and very fast delivery as well.
very good communication, and keen to please. Tracey Emmett was very helpful.
Servers Plus is rated 4.7 based on 203 reviews