Servers Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Servers Plus
Read Servers Plus Reviews

About Servers Plus:

Servers Plus is your UK based one stop shop for all your IT hardware and Software requirements; whether it be a Hard Drive or Complete Servers or an Interactive White Board, we are here to support your organisation with products and technical advice.

We offer an extensive choice of Rack, Tower, Blade Servers and micro servers, so you are sure to find the best solution for your business, at competitive prices.

This is complimented by a huge range of Components, Storage Solutions wired and wireless Networking equipment from leading manufacturers.

Through our relationships with leading manufacturers, such as HPE, HP, Microsoft, Ubiquiti, Fujitsu and Lenovo we are able to offer discounts on a wide range of products, including HPE ProLiant, Unifi Access Points, Lenovo ThinkServer and Fujitsu PRIMERGY Servers. This is backed up with expert advice from our dedicated Technical Account Managers.

We are able to support your wider business IT requirements with a broad range of Wi-Fi & Networking Equipment, Access Points, Laptops, Desktop PCs, Monitors, Printers, Audio Visual, Inks, Toners and Computer Accessories.

We also offer a range of support services from Server Configuration to Server Migration and new for 2018 we now offer a Server and Wi-Fi Installation and Technical Support Service.

01977 282335

Unit 5Pioneer Way
Pioneer Businees Park

Tell us how Servers Plus made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent customer service
will buy again
During this current difficult time I found this company very polite, and kept us informed of when our computer was going to be delivered, and sure enough it was delivered within half our of our time slot, the money was not taken until this had happened either so altogether I would use this company again thank you for a speedy service at a very difficult time
very good thank you, works very well, very happy with my new printer.
Peter H is excellent with customer satisfaction having the answers I need. I get him to deal with my ESET products to which he has great knowledge. Good company to work with.
Excellent on sales but useless on technical backup.
Seems they like other sellers of UBIQUITI products, no not have technical support in the UK.
Pain having to online chat to someone in the USA. Can't even speak to a real person to discuss the problems.
I feel all sellers of UBIQUITI products should make this clear, especially when selling to non-technical customers.
It is good, had some issues in setting this up but ended up speaking via chat to one of their advisors who helped. So far the product is good and certainly helps with improving the WIFI.
Excellent prices, prompt delivery, what more can you ask?
Super quick delivery, before 10 next day on an order placed at 3:30pm
Couldn't be more helpful in getting multiple quotes even though we had to change the order several times. A special thanks to Tracey who was very helpful throughout the whole process.
I found the product I was looking for and it was delivered the next day. Very good service.
Great service. Thank you.
Happy with service.
Great efficient service and Lesley is a pleasure to deal with
Brilliant, I always buy from Servers Plus, quick, efficient and ready to help.
Server+ did all the config. and multi-distributor purchases sending us the full kit for a HPE server without the ordering and spec checking headache.
The risk of ordering the wrong kit is real, the time wasting sourcing all the kit and placing multiple little orders is high and Server+ took that away.
Would recommend.
Very good service. Quick delivery!
Great friendly service. Attentive staff who have great enthusiasm for the job! Thanks
Neill Ferguson
Director
Great customer service and products are reliable.
Does exactly what is says on the tin with very slick service
Servers Plus is rated 4.68 based on 153 reviews